Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery (25258 Views)

Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business / Innoson Motors Stops Production, Sack Of Workers Imminent Over Dollars Scarcity / Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Emmalex83: 9:02pm On May 18, 2016
when tecno phantom a+ photocopied Samsung Galaxy s4 n Samsung drag them to court n nothing happened should we called it shady deals by China's?

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by mesoprogress(m): 9:48pm On May 18, 2016
I presume that all businessmen from other regions are all saints. This country should just be divided. Let rogues go and let the saints live '' happily ever after ". As for me I support all Igbo Republic. South South and other Igbo and igboid ethnic groups in South South may wish to join or remain with the rest of the country.

6 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by zuchyblink(m): 10:45pm On May 18, 2016
This news is not from a reliable source
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by dukecharles(m): 11:17pm On May 18, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

while some people from a particular region cannot do without laziness, tout, alaye and all kinds of lazy toutish acts and most importantly cowardice.

it runs in their blood...

their body is complete but their soul is tied up thus the cause of their laziness cool

#justchilling

Bros you didn't remember to act betrayal
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by hundredhunndred: 12:45am On May 19, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

am not being tribalist or being a hater but is it possible for those from the west to do eat 3 square meal per day without thuggery, alayelism, omonile, agboro, and other kinds of vices even when they have hands to work
undecided

I am not being tribalistic nor being a hater, but is it possible from those from the East to eat without peddling drugs, doing baby factory, prostitution, armed robbery, kidnapping, and many other evils when they have there own work. This is strange.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by hundredhunndred: 12:47am On May 19, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

while some people from a particular region cannot do without laziness, tout, alaye and all kinds of lazy toutish acts and most importantly cowardice.

it runs in their blood...

their body is complete but their soul is tied up thus the cause of their laziness cool

#justchilling

Some people from a particular jewish region cant do without peddling drugs, doing baby factory production, kidnapping there fellow men, armed robber and also prostitution.

It runs in there blood. Pathetic.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by KissCODE(m): 3:52am On May 19, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
My brother, not evrybdy likes crime, not evry businessman indulges in criminality! Adenuga to my knowledge is clean, can't be specific with Dangote! Can't remember if Danjuma is a businessman!
even when Dangote‘s MRS & Adenuga‘s Conoil were named and indicted in subsidy scandal in 2012... Lolzzzz
Clean business men.

Meanwhile why not u people take a chill pill until court declears these guys guilty.

6 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by blaqoracle: 5:40am On May 19, 2016
Businessideas:
Sometimes I feel feel that some "rich and successful guys" deserve the kind of resentment poor people show them.
GTB has been on this case for a while and even advertised it in the papers,.Why do they want their own business to flourish while your actions can criminally destroy another person's business? undecided
Just doesn't make sense if Innoson motors goes down by this alleged Criminal action.
is there really anything like INNOSON MOTORS?
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by RichDad1(m): 5:57am On May 19, 2016
To all you worthless wailers and ipod yoots from the yEast, you seems to lack comprehension skills.
This is a case between GTB, a shipping line and Mr Innocent (aka Innosson).
You guys should stop being petty and face the facts.
You brother defrauded a bank to the tune of #2.4b and you want the bank to keep quiet?
You want your brothers business to be sustained at the detriment of others? Cmon!!
I know there are many sensible, honest, hardworking and reasonable Igbo people, but it seems the fpolish and stupid ones are now the majority. What a pity.

5 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by zuchyblink(m): 6:30am On May 19, 2016
I repeat,this news is not from a reliable source. SR is an ethnic and political media outfit that nevers writes anything good about the east. Show me one positive article they have written about the east

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Hengineer: 6:43am On May 19, 2016
zuchyblink:
Sahara reporters never disappoints with their pull-him-down news against Igbos,contunu the more you blackmail him,the more he keeps rolling out new machines. Sahara reporters never knew him when he was an apprentice. I see this as a cheap blackmail from a cheap media outfit
Wetin concern Sahara Reporters for inside this matter bros?

The case is obviously between a shipping line (Mitsui Osk Lines), Guaranty Trust Bank Plc and Innoson. So once again, what has this got to do with saharareporters?... and why must everything in Nigeria these days even be tribalised?

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by incomintop: 7:09am On May 19, 2016
they have started again the only local automobile company they want to destroy it
this APC government is anti progress
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by ibedun: 7:47am On May 19, 2016
incomintop:
they have started again the only local automobile company they want to destroy it

Yeah, criminals should roam freely because they are Igbos? Ewu.

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Presidiotbuhari: 7:48am On May 19, 2016
This media arm of the JANJAWEEED PARTY and yoruba mouth piece is wasting their time with this pull him down tactis

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Presidiotbuhari: 7:53am On May 19, 2016
ibedun:

Yeah, criminals should roam freely because they are Igbos? Ewu.
there's only one criminal walking freely in Nigeria landscape, and is no other person than your revered THIEFTUNUBU

6 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Scholes007(m): 8:01am On May 19, 2016
I don't know why this made news, this is should be a minor misunderstanding not this bigotry spread by this so called sahara reporters.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Nobody: 9:22am On May 19, 2016
end time prosecution!!!
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by ZUBY77(m): 9:25am On May 19, 2016
redsconsult:
Some people from a particular region cant just do without criminal act...

Seems it runs in their blood...

Their body is white and their soul is black...

#namescanning

You mean people like Saraki and Bode George?

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by micrep3030(m): 9:25am On May 19, 2016
IjogzK:
I am not being tribalistic or being an hater.. Beht is it possible for those from the East to do business without some minor mago mago, even when they have a legitimate business.
I am a Yoruba but the truth is No business man without dirty side my view

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Coolgent(m): 9:26am On May 19, 2016
Chai!
Crime in their blood, the cant do decent business without applying one of their characteristics

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by MadCow1: 9:26am On May 19, 2016
Igbo People and Forgery be like Nigerian Police and bribe. grin grin grin grin

Na joke o!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by MadCow1: 9:28am On May 19, 2016
DeLaRue:
So GTB should write off money allegedly obtained under false pretence just to save the business interest of Mr Innoson, the alledged fraudster?

Very smart thinking.

Dont mind those Nigerians.. grin grin grin

They are the same people saying the FG should negotiate with Militants and kill Terrorists.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Nobody: 9:30am On May 19, 2016
Yorubba people don come again oh, this people don come again oh. This people wey no dey carry eye see better thing happen to Igbos. For over 3 yrs they have been scouring every record to nail Innoson, to shut him down and luckily dug up this. Is Innoson the only bad Apple abi? Dangote, Otedola, Okoya, Indimi are all saints abi...yorubaa?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Nobody: 9:32am On May 19, 2016
K

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by omolola15(m): 9:32am On May 19, 2016
zuchyblink:
Sahara reporters never disappoints with their pull-him-down news against Igbos,contunu the more you blackmail him,the more he keeps rolling out new machines. Sahara reporters never knew him when he was an apprentice. I see this as a cheap blackmail from a cheap media outfit

This is not the 1st time I'm reading this. Gtb has been on this case for long. And are you saying there was no court or case? So Sahara reporters made up the name of the judge, the case number and so on? Tribes aside. What is bad is bad.

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by freshvine(f): 9:33am On May 19, 2016
Dangote is being given tax holiday, forex to expand but Ibeto of Ibeto cement, Innocent Chukwuma of Innoson Motors, Fidelity Bank, MTN of Pascal Dozie, Access Bank of Wigwe etc are all under scrutiny.

Then politicians....

Achike Udenwa,
Olisa Metu
Orji Uzo Kalu
Ikedi Ohakim
Peter Obi
etc etc

Haba... Wetin 5% do this man na?

5 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Nobody: 9:33am On May 19, 2016
incomintop:

Let them try to shut him down and see Nigeria separate within 24hrs...this wicked people in the SW....very wicked and very envious of Igbos!

4 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by tinsel: 9:34am On May 19, 2016
Gini na eme ndi igbo. Must we attribute every thing as hatred to igbos or support all criminal activities. A yoruba man will steal igbos will defend him, hausa man will steal igbos will defend and offcourse an igbo man Will steal we will defend him. This is becoming too shamefull.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by omolola15(m): 9:35am On May 19, 2016
Uduak2019:
Yorubba people don come again oh, this people don come again oh. This people wey no dey carry eye see better thing happen to Igbos. For over 3 yrs they have been scouring every record to nail Innoson, to shut him down and luckily dug up this. Is Innoson the only bad Apple abi? Dangote, Otedola, Okoya, Indimi are all saints abi...yorubaa?

So Otedola and co defraud person of 2.4 billion abi? Do your business straight and no one will come after you. So you are telling me all these stories are cooked up abi

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Nobody: 9:36am On May 19, 2016
freshvine:
Dangote is being given tax holiday, forex to expand but Ibeto of Ibeto cement, Innocent Chukwuma of Innoson Motors, Fidelity Bank, MTN of Pascal Dozie, Access Bank of Wigwe etc are all under scrutiny.

Then politicians....

Achike Udenwa,
Olisa Metu
Orji Uzo Kalu
Ikedi Ohakim
Peter Obi
etc etc

Haba... Wetin 5% do this man na?

Well said. There is a well engineered plan in this country to strategically strangle Igbos to death. They can't compete with Igbos, so they resort to sabotage.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Problems With Brainbox ! / Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota / »»» Toks Highlander 014 @ N11.9M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.