Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery (25250 Views)

Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business / Innoson Motors Stops Production, Sack Of Workers Imminent Over Dollars Scarcity / Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations (2) (3) (4)

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 19, 2016
MadCow1:
Igbo People and Forgery be like Nigerian Police and bribe. grin grin grin grin

Na joke o!! grin

Be like madcow and trolling cheesy
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Ritchiee: 5:30pm On May 19, 2016
Generalyemi:

keep deceiving yourself,first world people indeed...that can't fend for themselves.
Every stats has shown that your region is poverty stricken.Am sure you are in SW or holed up in one of the IDP CAMPS in the SE..fear of fulani is the apex of wisdom..lol
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Ritchiee: 5:39pm On May 19, 2016
Generalyemi:

ritchiee dear,u know within u that u are lazy.is not a bad thing sha,just don't envy others.ooh.is well..LEECHES
Lazy people do not achieve.Can your generation make 1/40 of the achievements of the Yorubas.You give me facts of your achievements compared to the great yoruba people.In Nigeria,the SE people have been proven to be the lazy leeches that bring almost nothing to the table.Do you want proof,lazy man from a lazy tribe?
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Generalyemi(m): 5:42pm On May 19, 2016
Ritchiee:

Every stats has shown that your region is poverty stricken.Am sure you are in SW....

I smell envy..but we don't care.

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Generalyemi(m): 5:44pm On May 19, 2016
Ritchiee:
Lazy people do not achieve.Can your generation make 1/40 of the achievements of the Yorubas.You give me facts of your achievements compared to the great yoruba people.In Nigeria,the SE people have been proven to be the lazy leeches that bring almost nothing to the table.Do you want proof,lazy man from a lazy tribe?

keep your proof.everybody knows d truth..have s nice day.,I am busy

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by hundredhunndred: 6:03pm On May 19, 2016
Generalyemi:

mi n u no dey drag muscle for NL..I can feed u n your family for life.go n play baba ijebu,run along

Typical Ibo man, ranting and filling everywhere with lies. One Rayhuter was bursted here just few days ago after lying of having 3 mansion in Lagos. Hungry kids like you amuse you, suffering in 1 room BQ with your parent yet you are online beating your dry chest. Lmaooooo. Una no even get any shame at all. Spits
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Generalyemi(m): 6:08pm On May 19, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Typical Ibo man, ranting and filling everywhere with lies. One Rayhuter was bursted here just few days ago after lying of having 3 mansion in Lagos. Hungry kids like you amuse you, suffering in 1 room BQ with your parent yet you are online beating your dry chest. Lmaooooo. Una no even get any shame at all. Spits

deep inside in u.u know the truth.is not a competition.. d more u hate,d more we flourish. nothing u can do about it.we can't even help it....we are done

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by hundredhunndred: 6:12pm On May 19, 2016
Generalyemi:

deep inside in u.u know the truth.is not a competition.. d more u hate,d more we flourish. nothing u can do about it.we can't even help it....we are done

Stop pouring spit on me, how can i hate a poor poverty stricken person? Just this morning, 2 of you people were caught in Cambodia transporting drugs. Is that enviness too? So Cambodia also envy your success right? Lmaooooo. Bunch of childish noise makers.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Obiwiz(m): 6:40pm On May 19, 2016
redsconsult:
Some people from a particular region cant just do without criminal act...

Seems it runs in their blood...

Their body is white and their soul is black...

#namescanning
Even though innoson may have done wrong, d way u sound shows dat you're suffering from inferiority complex. They're criminals but ur ancestors expressly instructed that ur only chance of avoiding "reverse evolution" is to maintain and maximize interactions with them by belonging to dsame country thereby enhancing intermarriage(and hence, crossbreeding). You lots look terrible because you're mostly bile-filled. Say all you can, you're not better than(or not even on same level with) the people you're speaking ill of. I get many friends from ur people, but u dey talk trash here, so I need give am to you as e dey hot.

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by redsconsult(m): 6:50pm On May 19, 2016
Obiwiz:

Even though innoson may have done wrong, d way u sound shows dat you're suffering from inferiority complex. They're criminals but ur ancestors expressly instructed that ur only chance of avoiding "reverse evolution" is to maintain and maximize interactions with them by belonging to dsame country thereby enhancing intermarriage(and hence, crossbreeding). You lots look terrible because you're mostly bile-filled. Say all you can, you're not better than(or not even on same level with) the people you're speaking ill of. I get many friends from ur people, but u dey talk trash here, so I need give am to you as e dey hot.
chief wailer hiw may I help you
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Kennydoc(m): 8:48pm On May 19, 2016
Ritchiee:
But not so the West which has more millionaires than the East and more developed economically,industrially and less poverty,mark of better standard of living..reasons the easterners are all over the West like flies...

The west has more millionaires? Where did you come across that weighty statement? As a matter of fact, Anambra State has the highest number of millionaires in Nigeria.
Please take a look at this 2015 MDG report to understand more about the SE:
https://www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-south-west-south-south-lead-attainment

Igbos are numerous in Lagos and a few other parts of the SW simply because of business. Just like Fulanis are nomads, that's how Igbos are business inclined (traders). The SE is saturated business-wise, and that's why you see igbos scattered all over the globe trading.
Onitsha alone has 4 big markets. There are numerous markets scattered all over the SE, so many people travel to other parts of the country and the world at large to 'colonize' places that aren't very saturated with traders.

Hope you understand now.

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Kennydoc(m): 8:50pm On May 19, 2016
Ritchiee:

https://www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-south-west-south-south-lead-attainment

Our achievements are clearly shown in that link. Read it and stop depending on assumptions.
Let's not even talk about performance in academics as shown in WAEC, NECO, JAMB and even Unity Schools entrance exams.

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Ritchiee: 9:50pm On May 19, 2016
Kennydoc:

The west has more millionaires? Where did you come across that weighty statement? As a matter of fact, Anambra State has the highest number of millionaires in Nigeria.
Please take a look at this 2015 MDG report to understand more about the SE:

Igbos are numerous in Lagos and a few other parts of the SW simply because of business. Just like Fulanis are nomads, that's how Igbos are business inclined (traders). The SE is saturated business-wise, and that's why you see igbos scattered all over the globe trading.
Onitsha alone has 4 big markets. There are numerous markets scattered all over the SE, so many people travel to other parts of the country and the world at large to 'colonize' places that aren't very saturated with traders.

Hope you understand now.
Pakistanis are numerous in Britain because Britain is a greener pasture and economically and industrially greater than Pakistan so also is the SW economically and industrially greener than the SE..don't worry you are welcome.Yorubas are very accommodating.If you go to Pakistan,the number of Britons there could be counted off your fingers just like the number of Yorubas in the SE would be counted off your fingers too.The undeveloped usually goes to the developed in order to better his or her life. Yoruba would rather go to London in large numbers than go to a lesser developed than their region SE.Yoruba people have more billionaires and millionaires than Igbos. If all the modern houses in your five states are counted they would beat par with the modern houses in Ibadan only.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Kennydoc(m): 9:56pm On May 19, 2016
Ritchiee:

Pakistanis are numerous in Britain because Britain is a greener pasture and economically and industrially greater than Pakistan so also is the SW economically and industrially greener than the SE..don't worry you are welcome.Yorubas are very accommodating.If you go to Pakistan,the number of Britons there could be counted off your fingers just like the number of Yorubas in the SE would be counted off your fingers too.The undeveloped usually goes to the developed in order to better his or her life. Yoruba would rather go to London in large numbers than go to a lesser developed than their region SE.Yoruba people have more billionaires and millionaires than Igbos. If all the modern houses in your five states are counted they would beat par with the modern houses in Ibadan only.

Funny. I guess Nigeria is a greener pasture and is more developed than China and India, since there are numerous Chinese and Indians living and doing business in Nigeria. There are more Nigerians living in Ghana, so Ghana is stronger economically than Nigeria.
Your reasoning is warped.

If you had opened and read that link I gave you, you wouldn't have yarned the dust you did.
Pathetic!

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Ritchiee: 10:18pm On May 19, 2016
Generalyemi:

keep your proof.everybody knows d truth..have s nice day.,I am busy
Yes,even the world knows the truth that SE is poverty stricken and that the SW is economically and industrially developed Facts don't lie,mouth like yours does...lol.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Ritchiee: 10:28pm On May 19, 2016
Kennydoc:

Funny. I guess Nigeria is a greener pasture and is more developed than China and India, since there are numerous Chinese and Indians living and doing business in Nigeria. There are more Nigerians living in Ghana, so Ghana is stronger economically than Nigeria.

If you had opened and read that link I gave you, you wouldn't have yarned the dust you did.
Pathetic!
And how many Chinese and Indians are in Nigeria.Yes,they can be counted off one's fingers just like the yorubas in the east.Have you seen them erecting 2×2 shops all over the place?
About the link,I don't deal with eggs that have not been hatched.I would rather go with the chickens.These are few real achievenents of the Yorubas not dreams.. http://www.gamji.com/article6000/NEWS7879.htm
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Ritchiee: 10:32pm On May 19, 2016
Kennydoc:

Pathetic!
And how many Chinese and Indians are in Nigeria.Yes,they can be counted off one's fingers just like the yorubas in the east.Have you seen them erecting 2×2 shops all over the place?
About the link,I don't deal with eggs that have not been hatched.I would rather go with the chickens.These are few real achievenents of the Yorubas not dreams..these are real technocrats.. https://www.nairaland.com/2486801/check-out-these-achievements-u
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Kennydoc(m): 11:38pm On May 19, 2016
Ritchiee:
About the link,I don't deal with eggs that have not been hatched.I would rather go with the chickens.These are few real achievenents of the Yorubas not dreams..these are real technocrats.. https://www.nairaland.com/2486801/check-out-these-achievements-u

And yet from those 2x2 shops, they build mansions in their villages. I guess you can also count off your fingers the number of Nigerians in Ghana, Benin republic etc.

Which eggs that have not been hatched? We're talking about tangible and measurable developmental indices, and not speculations.

Are you aware that the first indigenous VC in a Nigerian University is Prof Kenneth Dike. He was the VC of UI.
Prof Eni-Njoku was the first black VC of UNILAG. Both schools are in the SW, hope you haven't forgotten.
Now see a list of great Igbo achievers:
https://www.nairaland.com/2532569/great-igbo-achievers-pride-africa
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Ritchiee: 9:51am On May 20, 2016
Kennydoc:

And yet from those 2x2 shops, they build mansions in their villages. I guess you can also count off your fingers the number of Nigerians in Ghana, Benin republic etc.

Which eggs that have not been hatched? We're talking about tangible and measurable developmental indices, and not speculations.

Are you aware that the first indigenous VC in a Nigerian University is Prof Kenneth Dike. He was the VC of UI.
Prof Eni-Njoku was the first black VC of UNILAG. Both schools are in the SW, hope you haven't forgotten.
Now see a list of great Igbo achievers:
https://www.nairaland.com/2532569/great-igbo-achievers-pride-africa

I saw a lot of lengthy explanation if one personality is posted...too much stories in that link which is still below technocrats-only list of yoruba achievers.I have not seen people in the level of Teslim Elias...President of the World Court.
Prof Ajibola...who briefly headed the UNO.
Fela...grammy award nominee.
Yorubas have won more than 10 grammy awards through five prople.Igbos have none.
Yoruba has 2 Nobel Laureates.Igbos have none.
Yoruba has broken Nigerian,African and the World university and politechnic records by obtaining 5.0 CGPA.Igbos have none.
The achievements are massively hovering over that of the Igbos that I think I am too lenient saying Igbos cannot make 1/40 achievements of the Yorubas.
Visit this thread.Yorubas leading then (1700,1800,1900 upwards and still leading with great achievements,home and abroad....

http://yorubaparapo.com/thread/126/yorubas-medicine-science-technology?page=1&scrollTo=825

https://www.nairaland.com/2684014/yoruba-commonwealth-politics/18

Problems With Brainbox ! / Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota / »»» Toks Highlander 014 @ N11.9M Negotiable «««

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65