Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery (25254 Views)

Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business / Innoson Motors Stops Production, Sack Of Workers Imminent Over Dollars Scarcity / Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by djmickymouse(m): 10:56am On May 19, 2016
redsconsult:
Some people from a particular region cant just do without criminal act...

Seems it runs in their blood...

Their body is white and their soul is black...

#namescanning
last time i checked TINUBU, OBASANJO, ABACHA, FASHOLA just to mention but a few weren't from the east

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by o42austino(m): 11:00am On May 19, 2016
I don't know where u guys got this shit from but, this case has been going on for years now, mr innocent has won every of this case In all the court he and his company has been sued, he has been awarded damage in billions of Naira against GTB, I guess this last move is a ploy by GTB to avoid paying him the damages running over 4billion Naira..... Continue ur good work Mr. Ifedinso, Nigeria shall be great again.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Kennydoc(m): 11:07am On May 19, 2016
Perfecttouch:
the last time I checked,the west were 2nd and third on the Forbes list of nigerian richest.receive sense

And so...? The North is the richest on forbes list in Africa, yet has the poorest people in Nigeria. Imagine Kano state governor boasting that they have over 2 million Almajiris.
What's important is the standard of living of the average man in each of the regions.

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by zuchyblink(m): 11:08am On May 19, 2016
freshdude99:

Don't say that bro, last time I checked Innoson is not a Lagos businessman and that particular case he's won both in high court Lagos and Enugu. I think the reportage of this news is faulty in a way
u guys should stop wasting your time on Sharia reporters news.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Nobody: 11:10am On May 19, 2016
igbos be wise, A fool at 100 is a fool for ever, yesterday FG granted dangote free 30% income tax pay if has ever paid before, while last month our football billionaire (use ur head for the name?) was charged to court due to 100b, loan his owning (while bubu when to China to facilitate dannagogo easy access to 2.1b in dollar) now innocent the new rising star changed with his past (4yrs ago). one naija forever?
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by zuchyblink(m): 11:11am On May 19, 2016
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Kennydoc(m): 11:12am On May 19, 2016
redsconsult:

#namescanning

Some people from a particular region can't do without ritual murder, rape, incest and a host of other vices.
I'll rather be a fraudster than to be a ritualist.
#GodForbid!

4 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by zuchyblink(m): 11:16am On May 19, 2016
www.google.com.ng/search?q=sahara+reporters+war+against+igbos&client=ms-opera-mini&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=0pA9V6fGHKjOgAa8kIzoDQ
This link is a compedium of negative news sharia reporters give on Igbos. Sharia reporters never carried any news on his exploits on automobile and aero technologies only for them to create a phantom news to pull him down. Sharia reporters are a disgrace to journalism
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by buksaylor001: 11:21am On May 19, 2016
Clampdown on IPOb spotted. Dangote and rest are walking free-
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by googlepikins: 11:23am On May 19, 2016
redsconsult:

#namescanning
abi, just like how some other region can't do without raping under age children. It seems rape run in their blood. Waste sef

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by lordyugo: 11:27am On May 19, 2016
MadCow1:

You have been duly noticed and presence acknowledged.

You can move along now.

*Spits*

The sad reality is dat u only hate some1 GREATER dan u its a simple psychology.
Den d hate eats u up from within like a cancer.
dats y ul spend d rest of ur life lukn for any bad or negative news bout d igbos on nairaland, dats d curse u will live wit nd d ironic thin bout it ,is dat notn bout ur life/condition will change.

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by redsconsult(m): 11:35am On May 19, 2016
Kennydoc:

Some people from a particular region can't do without ritual murder, rape, incest and a host of other vices.
I'll rather be a fraudster than to be a ritualist.
#GodForbid!
okija shrine ... see who is talking ...kettle calling pot black...
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by redsconsult(m): 11:37am On May 19, 2016
djmickymouse:
last time i checked TINUBU, OBASANJO, ABACHA, FASHOLA just to mention but a few weren't from the east
I never mention names and east naaa ... why your temperature and pressure dey over high abeg drink kunu to cool ur temper
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Nobody: 11:38am On May 19, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
We Igbos should stop disgracing our tribe
may God bless you for spitting the venom of truth. Am not igbo, am yoruba, but it not only igbos, this thing in due individualism greediness. May God help this country.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by redsconsult(m): 11:39am On May 19, 2016
googlepikins:
abi, just like how some other region can't do without raping under age children. It seems rape run in their blood.
abi now same people from that particular region
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Kennydoc(m): 11:39am On May 19, 2016
redsconsult:

Okija shrine story is over 10 years old now.
In the past one year, we've read stories of ritual murders and seen pictures of ritual dens in Ogun State, at least 3 or more cases in the past one year. What does that tell you?

And you that are talking about fraud, we all know that over 80 or 90% of Internet fraudsters in Nigeria are from your zone.

#potcallingkettleblack

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by redsconsult(m): 11:42am On May 19, 2016
Kennydoc:

Okija shrine story is over 10 years old now.
In the past one year, we've read stories of ritual murders and seen pictures of ritual dens in Ogun State, at least 3 or more cases in the past one year. What does that tell you?
hmmm all I know is that a particular zone are known for criminal act ...QED
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by MadCow1: 11:44am On May 19, 2016
lordyugo:

The sad reality is dat u only hate some1 GREATER dan u its a simple psychology.
Den d hate eats u up from within like a cancer.
dats y ul spend d rest of ur life lukn for any bad or negative news bout d igbos on nairaland, dats d curse u will live wit nd d ironic thin bout it ,is dat notn bout ur life/condition will change.

Wow... Le kwa nu mu na ndi Okoko na Nairaland.

Like this shiit you typed is so deep I had to read it twice before I remembered that all this fhuckery you wrote was all over a fhucking sarcastic comment which was obviously stated.

Nwokem, gbafuo from here. Igbo Voltron. What have you contributed to the development of Igboland apart from ranting online? You think being Igbo is this thing you are doing. Show me your community in Igboland and I will take you to mine in Anambra and lets compare who has done more in their communities in terms of general contribution to the people.

You are busy heaping curses on the head of your bastard children whose lives will never be better than the current condition you are in Today. grin

Ewu Upper Iweka di ka gi.

Nwokem carry your accursed life and go and die in one corner. Mu na gi aburo ogbo in any category whatsoever.

Eternal Onye nzuzu.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by 96xtr9r: 11:45am On May 19, 2016
redsconsult:

Soka Evil Forest is still fresh in mind, not to mention the juju-infested States of Ogun and Osun that are named after wicked and evil deities...

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Kennydoc(m): 11:45am On May 19, 2016
redsconsult:
hmmm all I know is that a particular zone are known for criminal act ...QED

And I know a particular region has made rituals and immoral sexual acts part of their culture.

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by StunningCEO: 11:47am On May 19, 2016
Ibo and crime be like bread and butter.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by ZUBY77(m): 11:48am On May 19, 2016
redsconsult:
not calling names but they know themselves ..their names keep coming up in every criminal activities both in and outside the country. ..

Ok. You mean like Tinubu and Kashamu?

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by 96xtr9r: 11:52am On May 19, 2016
StunningCEO:
Ibo and crime be like bread and butter.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

From a Kenyan - Yorubas and Ritualism/Cannibalism are twins
https://www.nairaland.com/1433737/most-aduterous-fettish-tribe-africa

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Davoski222: 11:55am On May 19, 2016
DeLaRue:
So GTB should write off money allegedly obtained under false pretence just to save the business interest of Mr Innoson, the alledged fraudster?

Very smart thinking.
Don't mind dat guy, he's not thinking straight.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Abagworo(m): 11:56am On May 19, 2016
Innoson is a good man. He should be forgiven for his contributions to Nigeria.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Ariani: 12:00pm On May 19, 2016
MadCow1:

Wow... Le kwa nu mu na ndi Okoko na Nairaland.

Like this shiit you typed is so deep I had to read it twice before I remembered that all this fhuckery you wrote was all over a fhucking sarcastic comment which was obviously stated.

Nwokem, gbafuo from here. Igbo Voltron. What have you contributed to the development of Igboland apart from ranting online? You think being Igbo is this thing you are doing. Show me your community in Igboland and I will take you to mine in Anambra and lets compare who has done more in their communities in terms of general contribution to the people.

You are busy heaping curses on the head of your bastard children whose lives will never be better than the current condition you are in Today. grin

Ewu Upper Iweka di ka gi.

Nwokem carry your accursed life and go and die in one corner. Mu na gi aburo ogbo in any category whatsoever.

Eternal Onye nzuzu.

Your written Igbo has improved, Okija juju. It use to give you away when you started this your dance of shame, initially.

Why must you claim Igbo when you obviously are not one? How does having links to Agukwu nri via marriage, equate to being an Igboman?
Are you no longer from the Igbo speaking part of Rivers state that prefers going by the tag " rivers man"?

Biko rapu umuIgbo aka, stop using us for your jokes, we are not joking. Go look for your people to joke with.

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by frankdGreat125: 12:04pm On May 19, 2016
Why all this menance to IGBO Business men, Obasanjo fustrated ibeto to make Dangote rich, now Innoson motors by Buhari. Hmmm who no nxt person. Y al dis hatred from our Northern n Western brothers. No matter wot we must fight to finish
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by MadCow1: 12:08pm On May 19, 2016
Ariani:

Your written Igbo has improved, Okija juju. It use to give you away when you started this your dance of shame, initially.

Why must you claim Igbo when you obviously are not one? How does having links to Agukwu nri via marriage, equate to being an Igboman?
Are you no longer from the Igbo speaking part of Rivers state that prefers going by the tag " rivers man"?

Biko rapu umuIgbo aka, stop using us for your jokes, we are not joking. Go look for your people to joke with.

*Spits*
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Businessideas: 12:10pm On May 19, 2016
freshdude99:

I have been following this case for a while say two years. Innoson group has won that case on several courts and the last I heard was that Gtbank is to pay a certain amount of demages running into billions for freezing Innoson account for 6mnths I think. Gtbank on the other was asking for out of court settlement or they went to supreme court I can't really remember. Am surprised we are hearing something different this morning anyways I trust my nnewi bros and his team of wise men from the East. Victoria acerta
Thanks for responding.
Yeah I understand but GTB is now justifying their actions on the premise that the document used to obtain the loan is fake. Besides, Innoson is not denying that they received the loan facility.So is someone not going to refund the loan or is it ghosts that collected loan from Gtb?
My worry is that if GTB successfully send innoson to jail, it will be so so sad. Business that want to run should be based on sound ethics. The Quakers and Jains of India hold on to that believe strongly and I have same belief.
East or no east,the court has reached the verdict that the document used to obtain the loan is forged.Who forged the documents,who submitted those forged documents to obtain a GTB loan, who is the main beneficiary of that Criminal action?The finger is pointing at Innoson not east sir. I don't see any witch-hunt or any reason to do ethnic solidarity because I doubt if you won't do same if you're in the shoes of GTB.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by StunningCEO: 12:24pm On May 19, 2016
frankdGreat125:
Why all this menance to IGBO Business men, Obasanjo fustrated ibeto to make Dangote rich, now Innoson motors by Buhari. Hmmm who no nxt person. Y al dis hatred from our Northern n Western brothers. No matter wot we must fight to finish

Maybe your brain is infested with two much Akpu....so you can tell us how GTB is Buhari....
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 19, 2016
I thought the people Governor Dickson referred to as lazy are his people? How come Igbos are now Niger deltans? Abi,some persons are just hard of hearing? undecided As far as I am concerned,these Niger deltans are not only lazy but confused as well. Today they claim Igbo,tomorrow they claim Niger deltan. Na only oyel money they sabi,even with Igbo mothers that teach them how to speak Igbo,they still misbehave because that Niger delta blood is too strong! angry
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Menzy86(m): 12:52pm On May 19, 2016
owobokiri:
we are now more or else in Dangote Republic. Dangote got there through all sorts of backdoor deals with his people in power. Same with Adenuga, Alakija, Danjuma and the rest. . My question? When will those ones be prosecuted for all their crimes against the Nigerian state?
when u r able to expose them with concrete evidence and not hearsay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Problems With Brainbox ! / Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota / »»» Toks Highlander 014 @ N11.9M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.