Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery (25262 Views)

Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business / Innoson Motors Stops Production, Sack Of Workers Imminent Over Dollars Scarcity / Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by omolola15(m): 9:40am On May 19, 2016
freshvine:
Dangote is being given tax holiday, forex to expand but Ibeto of Ibeto cement, Innocent Chukwuma of Innoson Motors, Fidelity Bank, MTN of Pascal Dozie, Access Bank of Wigwe etc are all under scrutiny.

Then politicians....

Achike Udenwa,
Olisa Metu
Orji Uzo Kalu
Ikedi Ohakim
Peter Obi
etc etc

Haba... Wetin 5% do this man na?

Tax holiday to repair roads. Fidelity was sharing our money without thinking of the consequences. Mtn didn't meet the deadline set by ncc. Wetin ibeto and access do self. I beg remind me. So because they are from a certain part of the country they should be free to commit any crime they like? Let's be realistic please. Innoson will not come here and tell you they are fighting him for no reason. And this case has been in court since 2012. That's pretty PMB era. Se na PMB tell gtb and oask line to charge them to court?

Haba make una reason well na.

5 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Ariani: 9:44am On May 19, 2016
MadCow1:
Igbo People and Forgery be like Nigerian Police and bribe. grin grin grin grin

Na joke o!! grin

You need to get a life and stop dying on top Igbo matter, after failed attempts at claiming Igbo, Mr Okija juju.

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by blazetitov: 9:46am On May 19, 2016
tinsel:
Gini na eme ndi igbo. Must we attribute every thing as hatred to igbos or support all criminal activities. A yoruba man will steal igbos will defend him, hausa man will steal igbos will defend and offcourse an igbo man Will steal we will defend him. This is becoming too shamefull.

Thank you. I was beginning to think my igbo people sleep and lie the same way.

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by MadCow1: 9:48am On May 19, 2016
Ariani:

You need to get a life and stop dying on top Igbo matter, after failed attempts at claiming Igbo, Mr Okija juju.

You have been duly noticed and presence acknowledged.

You can move along now.

*Spits*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Ariani: 9:50am On May 19, 2016
Seriously, it's Igbos like Innoson that feel like they have lots to gain from United Nigeria that looks down on those of us that insist on independent Igboland.

I pray he survives this Snare without losing the little he thought he had gained from Nigeria. Goodluck to him, though it's too bad that Goodluck is no longer there and he is now going to face the wrath of the envious Yoruba/Northern alliance.

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Nobody: 9:54am On May 19, 2016
micrep3030:

I am a Yoruba but the truth is No business man without dirty side my view

I'm surprised this coming from a yorubba. Didn't know your likes existed.

4 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by kaima1984(f): 9:55am On May 19, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

while some people from a particular region cannot do without laziness, tout, alaye and all kinds of lazy toutish acts and most importantly cowardice.

it runs in their blood...

their body is complete but their soul is tied up thus the cause of their laziness cool

#justchilling
one bottle of BLUE LABEL WHISKEY awaits you for dis wonderful quote,best quote of d year.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by peacecoy: 9:59am On May 19, 2016
owobokiri:

lol, you clannish upstart. Even if i drop a mountain load of examples on you like a sledgehammer, you wont make head or tail out of that. And we all know why. .
you need to give examples real criminal conducts or allegations from what ever quotas

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by kaima1984(f): 10:01am On May 19, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

am not being tribalist or being a hater but is it possible for those from the west to do eat 3 square meal per day without thuggery, alayelism, omonile, agboro, and other kinds of vices even when they have hands to work
undecided
Another bottle of HENNESSY X.O for serving it as e dear hot
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by kaima1984(f): 10:02am On May 19, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

am not being tribalist or being a hater but is it possible for those from the west to do eat 3 square meal per day without thuggery, alayelism, omonile, agboro, and other kinds of vices even when they have hands to work
undecided
Another bottle of HENNESSY X.O for serving it as e dey hot
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Nobody: 10:02am On May 19, 2016
Their envy and hatred is showing again, they want to rubbish innoson handwork.
So Dangote, Mike Adenuga, etc are saints.
What kind of satanic country is this Nigeria? *spit on ground*.

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Generalyemi(m): 10:08am On May 19, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Some people from a particular jewish region cant do without peddling drugs, doing baby factory production, kidnapping there fellow men, armed robber and also prostitution.

It runs in there blood. Pathetic.

is not a competition.. that's y the east want to go their own way.since all Yoruba's n Fulani's are saints....lazy leeches

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by redsconsult(m): 10:09am On May 19, 2016
ZUBY77:

You mean people like Saraki and Bode George?
not calling names but they know themselves ..their names keep coming up in every criminal activities both in and outside the country. ..

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Generalyemi(m): 10:14am On May 19, 2016
MadCow1:
Igbo People and Forgery be like Nigerian Police and bribe. grin grin grin grin

Na joke o!! grin

eh .Oga your tribe are saints ,y not allow the igbos to go there way...lazy leeches.

4 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Okeycima: 10:15am On May 19, 2016
Behind every great fortune lies a great crime-MARIO PUZO
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by MadCow1: 10:15am On May 19, 2016
Generalyemi:

eh .Oga your tribe are saints ,y not allow the igbos to go there way...lazy leeches.

*Spits*

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by freshdude99(m): 10:18am On May 19, 2016
Businessideas:
Sometimes I feel feel that some "rich and successful guys" deserve the kind of resentment poor people show them.
GTB has been on this case for a while and even advertised it in the papers,.Why do they want their own business to flourish while your actions can criminally destroy another person's business? undecided
Just doesn't make sense if Innoson motors goes down by this alleged Criminal action.
I have been following this case for a while say two years. Innoson group has won that case on several courts and the last I heard was that Gtbank is to pay a certain amount of demages running into billions for freezing Innoson account for 6mnths I think. Gtbank on the other was asking for out of court settlement or they went to supreme court I can't really remember. Am surprised we are hearing something different this morning anyways I trust my nnewi bros and his team of wise men from the East. Victoria acerta

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Generalyemi(m): 10:19am On May 19, 2016
MadCow1:

*Spits*

keep spitting. go n play baba ijebu.that's all u can do.full grown lazy people.envying those they claim to be better than..lazy leeches

4 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by MadCow1: 10:22am On May 19, 2016
Generalyemi:

keep spitting. go n play baba ijebu.that's all u can do.full grown lazy people.envying those they claim to be better than..lazy leeches

*Spits*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Ariani: 10:23am On May 19, 2016
MadCow1:

You have been duly noticed and presence acknowledged.

You can move along now.

*Spits*

Like a snake, it's only befitting that spitting is part of your hobbies too.

Rivers man, stay away from Igbo issues and Igbos will stay away from you.

To even think you once wanted to contest for Eze Ndiigbo Nairaland, confusion ga dimakwa na your head.

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by gidgiddy: 10:23am On May 19, 2016
zuchyblink:
I repeat,this news is not from a reliable source. SR is an ethnic and political media outfit that nevers writes anything good about the east. Show me one positive article they have written about the east

I haven't to the SR website since I found out it was just another part of the Lagos-Ibadan-expressway- media outfit

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by sweetgala(m): 10:24am On May 19, 2016
IjogzK:
I am not being tribalistic or being an hater.. Beht is it possible for those from the East to do business without some minor mago mago, even when they have a legitimate business.

It's a universal Nigerian trend, everyone is alsways trying to game the system.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by snoopdg(m): 10:26am On May 19, 2016
The tribal approach in the matter in the comments has made this story comical and enjoyable to me, I only urge all to pray for the well being of Nigeria so far it's still together now, survival isn't cheap the why issues like this happen, there's no saint anywhere except for those whose evils are still covered. Ethnic bitterness should be avoided and matters be addressed the way it is.

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by sweetgala(m): 10:26am On May 19, 2016
zuchyblink:
Sahara reporters never disappoints with their pull-him-down news against Igbos,contunu the more you blackmail him,the more he keeps rolling out new machines. Sahara reporters never knew him when he was an apprentice. I see this as a cheap blackmail from a cheap media outfit

So now GTB is now = Sahara reporters. Innocent Chukwuma is accused of committing a crime. How does that kids you. So now SH should not involve in the business of news telling just because it does not sit well with you.

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by MENELIK1: 10:27am On May 19, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

while some people from a particular region cannot do without laziness, tout, alaye and all kinds of lazy toutish acts and most importantly cowardice.

it runs in their blood...

their body is complete but their soul is tied up thus the cause of their laziness cool

#justchilling
You are correct sir, a particular Governor just confirmed the real lazy people in Nigeria while the Fulani herdsmen also confirmed the most cowardly tribe, we are looking forward to other events that may confirm most accusations and counter accusations on Nairaland. Enjoy your day

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by freshdude99(m): 10:28am On May 19, 2016
Ariani:
Seriously, it's Igbos like Innoson that feel like they have lots to gain from United Nigeria that looks down on those of us that insist on independent Igboland.

I pray he survives this Snare without losing the little he thought he had gained from Nigeria. Goodluck to him, though it's too bad that Goodluck is no longer there and he is now going to face the wrath of the envious Yoruba/Northern alliance.
Don't say that bro, last time I checked Innoson is not a Lagos businessman and that particular case he's won both in high court Lagos and Enugu. I think the reportage of this news is faulty in a way
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by sweetgala(m): 10:29am On May 19, 2016
zuchyblink:
chilax,the news is not from a reliable source

Brov forget reliable source, this is fact Mr Chukwuma has been served papers a while back. This new development is the settlement of a dispute on who has jurisdiction over the case. The AGF has taken over from the police who may not have the capacity to get a conviction.

This does not Bode well for innoson depending on complicity and rate of exposure to the crime given there are four individuals . he'll get a big fine at least depending on how much FG likes him.

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by sweetgala(m): 10:31am On May 19, 2016
owobokiri:
we are now more or else in Dangote Republic. Dangote got there through all sorts of backdoor deals with his people in power. Same with Adenuga, Alakija, Danjuma and the rest. . My question? When will those ones be prosecuted for all their crimes against the Nigerian state?

Unlike Innoson dangote is a smart business man, in the eyes of any government and in any court he has not committed any crime, he may be liable to have moral conflicts at worst.

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by MadCow1: 10:46am On May 19, 2016
Ariani:

Like a snake, it's only befitting that spitting is part of your hobbies too.

Rivers man, stay away from Igbo issues and Igbos will stay away from you.

To even think you once wanted to contest for Eze Ndiigbo Nairaland, confusion ga dimakwa na your head.

*spits*

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Problems With Brainbox ! / Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota / »»» Toks Highlander 014 @ N11.9M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.