Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery (25255 Views)

Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business / Innoson Motors Stops Production, Sack Of Workers Imminent Over Dollars Scarcity / Innosson Motors Releases Statement On Forgery Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Menzy86(m): 12:55pm On May 19, 2016
Kennydoc:

Some people from a particular region can't do without ritual murder, rape, incest and a host of other vices.
I'll rather be a fraudster than to be a ritualist.
#GodForbid!
sorry bro, all shall be judged accordingly and there shall be no respite for any.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 19, 2016
redsconsult:
Some people from a particular region cant just do without criminal act...

Seems it runs in their blood...

Their body is white and their soul is black...

#namescanning
ur retarded.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 19, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

am not being tribalist or being a hater but is it possible for those from the west to do eat 3 square meal per day without thuggery, alayelism, omonile, agboro, and other kinds of vices even when they have hands to work
undecided
I gave 1 like then I tried to like again that's when I realised it would be a dislike. Now I have decided to visit u here with treller load of LIKES and some splash of cash.

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by banku: 1:32pm On May 19, 2016
This is sad. Do not cry foul when you get caught in criminal activity. Many bizmen are crooks. Some of them get away. Don't shout tribalism like Saraki when caught. The biggest con man will soon become the President of USA.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by hundredhunndred: 2:05pm On May 19, 2016
Generalyemi:

is not a competition.. that's y the east want to go their own way.since all Yoruba's n Fulani's are saints....lazy leeches

Pained nitwit, Are the Yorubas holding you land grabbers from going? You rant of wanting to go and still trooping to the same SW and North everyday, dont you have any shame?
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by 96xtr9r: 2:16pm On May 19, 2016
hundredhunndred:
Pained nitwit, Are the Yorubas holding you land grabbers from going? You rant of wanting to go and still trooping to the same SW and North everyday, dont you have any shame?

Miserable land and people grabbers from Yorubaland, Igbos travel to Lagos to take advantage of Yoruba visionlessness, docility and gross ineptitude. About a century ago the Europeans competed amongst themselves in trooping to Africa.
That's business acumen and economic expansion at work!

You need to enrol in Business 101 to grasp the reason the Chinese, Lebanese, Indians, Americans and Italians troop to Lagos to create opportunities and conquer the land.

If you can't take it no more consider taking a walk to Ojota Motor park and board a bus back to your Oshogbo enclave!

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Generalyemi(m): 2:23pm On May 19, 2016
hundredhunndred:

my friend,we can troop in any where in this world,talkless of Africa.are there no Americans,Indians,Ghanaians in Nigeria...we have d right to be anywhere..is only yorubas are people that don't like to leave there cocoon and explore d world.because they can't survive anywhere else..we travel n dominate ..e pain u.go hanging

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Bucaty: 2:31pm On May 19, 2016
[s][/s]
redsconsult:
Some people from a particular region cant just do without criminal act...

Seems it runs in their blood...

Their body is white and their soul is black...

#namescanning
you are a fool
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by lordyugo: 2:43pm On May 19, 2016
MadCow1:

Wow... Le kwa nu mu na ndi Okoko na Nairaland.

Like this shiit you typed is so deep I had to read it twice before I remembered that all this fhuckery you wrote was all over a fhucking sarcastic comment which was obviously stated.

Nwokem, gbafuo from here. Igbo Voltron. What have you contributed to the development of Igboland apart from ranting online? You think being Igbo is this thing you are doing. Show me your community in Igboland and I will take you to mine in Anambra and lets compare who has done more in their communities in terms of general contribution to the people.

You are busy heaping curses on the head of your bastard children whose lives will never be better than the current condition you are in Today. grin

Ewu Upper Iweka di ka gi.

Nwokem carry your accursed life and go and die in one corner. Mu na gi aburo ogbo in any category whatsoever.

Eternal Onye nzuzu.

still proving my point of using childish insults loool.
u must really be a clown in ur community.
Its only a nit wit dat presumes every igbo is a trader nd like u said we r not age mates in anyway for d simple fact I dnt reason like a simpleton. If u r younger den ur prob is youthful exuberance den if u r older den u r hopeless u might as well be a mascot or ur community clown.
a person so imbibed wit hate is d one dat brings curses on his unborn nd future generations cos he will end up passing dwn d hate.
r u sure u didnt jus finish secondary skul ds one u want to do village comparisons?
Hope u dnt pro create for d sake of ur community.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by hundredhunndred: 2:57pm On May 19, 2016
Generalyemi:

[s]my friend,we can troop in any where in this world,talkless of Africa.are there no Americans,Indians,Ghanaians in Nigeria...we have d right to be anywhere..is only yorubas are people that don't like to leave there cocoon and explore d world.because they can't survive anywhere else..we travel n dominate ..e pain u.go hanging
[/s]

Worthless ranting from a pained land grabber, you said Yoruba are holding you, we asked how and you pouring smelly saliva everywhere. How are they holding you from going to your erosion jewish republic? You have no answer since you cant stop trooping to other region you hate so much, its always a waste of time arguing with you kids from that red mud republic, you always have nothing sensible to say. You travel and dominate where? I see.... You built America, China, Isreal, Mars and Venus. Wonderful.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by hundredhunndred: 2:57pm On May 19, 2016
[s]
96xtr9r:

Miserable land and people grabbers from Yorubaland, Igbos travel to Lagos to take advantage of Yoruba visionlessness, docility and gross ineptitude. About a century ago the Europeans competed amongst themselves in trooping to Africa.
That's business acumen and economic expansion at work!

You need to enrol in Business 101 to grasp the reason the Chinese, Lebanese, Indians, Americans and Italians troop to Lagos to create opportunities and conquer the land.

If you can't take it no more consider taking a walk to Ojota Motor park and board a bus back to your Oshogbo enclave!
[/s]

I do ignore you cos its always a waste of time engaging a lunatic who repost same jargons on every thread forcing the Mod to ban people, you have more than 100 monikers to do your rubbish since you are jobless. Face your copy and paste business and leave me out of your madness.

Thanks
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by freshdude99(m): 3:00pm On May 19, 2016
Businessideas:

Thanks for responding.
Yeah I understand but GTB is now justifying their actions on the premise that the document used to obtain the loan is fake. Besides, Innoson is not denying that they received the loan facility.So is someone not going to refund the loan or is it ghosts that collected loan from Gtb?
My worry is that if GTB successfully send innoson to jail, it will be so so sad. Business that want to run should be based on sound ethics. The Quakers and Jains of India hold on to that believe strongly and I have same belief.
East or no east,the court has reached the verdict that the document used to obtain the loan is forged.Who forged the documents,who submitted those forged documents to obtain a GTB loan, who is the main beneficiary of that Criminal action?The finger is pointing at Innoson not east sir. I don't see any witch-hunt or any reason to do ethnic solidarity because I doubt if you won't do same if you're in the shoes of GTB.
I just read that Innoson group has released a statement to clear the air. So you can see my earlier position and besides I think both of them should behave maturely as partners in business. I don't like the manner Gtbank is making it a social media affair thereby creating ethnic sentiment. This isn't the first time I have seen such of Gtbank. If u knw wuse zone 5 district of abj very well. The ULO building Gtbank was occupying, same thing happened there until the owner of the tower even tho he had some business dealings with Gtbank had to eject Gtbank out with armed military men. I did my Internship in that Gtb branch and I must tell u, Segun agbaje even tho I knw he can't wear the shoes of the late owner comfortably, he shouldn't be playing ethnic cards in business. My dear it is in Gtbank I saw koro koro that if u ain't Yoruba your stay there is so tenured bro. I can go on and on... Its not just the best for them. If they maintain a good rapport with Innoson I didn't think any of us here can quantify the benefits Gtbank will get from them leave sentiment aside
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by MadCow1: 3:01pm On May 19, 2016
lordyugo:

still proving my point of using childish insults loool.
u must really be a clown in ur community.
Its only a nit wit dat presumes every igbo is a trader nd like u said we r not age mates in anyway for d simple fact I dnt reason like a simpleton. If u r younger den ur prob is youthful exuberance den if u r older den u r hopeless u might as well be a mascot or ur community clown.
a person so imbibed wit hate is d one dat brings curses on his unborn nd future generations cos he will end up passing dwn d hate.
r u sure u didnt jus finish secondary skul ds one u want to do village comparisons?
Hope u dnt pro create for d sake of ur community.

Don't blow a gasket over a joke Puppy.. grin grin

You were the one who took a joke and turned it into something else, if that's not what simpletons do, then you must be a new breed of slowpoke that I am not yet aware of. But again that's your problem to deal with not mine.

I never referred to you as a trader, how you came about that inference is not shocking to me after reading your retort.

Community clown, mascot, blah blah blah.. #Bored!

I have no hate in me. Not for any person, tongue or tribe. You on the other hand need to check yourself. Its only someone with a very low self esteem that can't take jokes when they are the butt of it. I am Igbo by blood (not just by marriage like one other persona non grata on here keeps inferring) so technically speaking, I made a joke about a stereotype used against my own people.

If you think I am a secondary school leaver, compare my post (construction, grammar, spelling and all) to yours and tell me how it makes you feel. I used the community example to let you understand that defending your people online over a joke is a waste if you have no real input in your actual community.

Procreation.. Lol.. I hope your kids take after their mother, assuming you would do the right thing for once in your life and marry someone smarter than you.

I am done with you puppy.. I didn't intend to have this drawn out conversation over a joke.

Thanks for wasting my time,

Best of luck to you in life , God knows you will need it if you are to stand any chance in this life.

MadCow..

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by 96xtr9r: 3:04pm On May 19, 2016
[s]
hundredhunndred:
I do ignore you cos its always a waste of time engaging a lunatic who repost same jargons on every thread forcing the Mod to ban people, you have more than 100 monikers to do your rubbish since you are jobless. Face your copy and paste business and leave me out of your madness.

Thanks
[/s]

Frustrated IPOO minion from Wasteland, I can fend for your miserable soul...
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by hundredhunndred: 3:06pm On May 19, 2016
96xtr9r:
[s]

Frustrated IPOO minion from Wasteland, I can fend for your miserable soul...
[/s]

As usual, same nonsense over and over again. Got no time abeg, enjoy your madness alone.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by lordyugo: 3:12pm On May 19, 2016
MadCow1:

Don't blow a gasket over a joke Puppy.. grin grin

You were the one who took a joke and turned it into something else, if that's not what simpletons do, then you must be a new breed of slowpoke that I am not yet aware of. But again that's your problem to deal with not mine.

I never referred to you as a trader, how you came about that inference is not shocking to me after reading your retort.

Community clown, mascot, blah blah blah.. #Bored!

I have no hate in me. Not for any person, tongue or tribe. You on the other hand need to check yourself. Its only someone with a very low self esteem that can't take jokes when they are the butt of it. I am Igbo by blood (not just by marriage like one other persona non grata on here keeps inferring) so technically speaking, I made a joke about a stereotype used against my own people.

If you think I am a secondary school leaver, compare my post (construction, grammar, spelling and all) to yours and tell me how it makes you feel. I used the community example to let you understand that defending your people online over a joke is a waste if you have no real input in your actual community.

Procreation.. Lol.. I hope your kids take after their mother, assuming you would do the right thing for once in your life and marry someone smarter than you.

I am done with you puppy.. I didn't intend to have this drawn out conversation over a joke.

Thanks for wasting my time,

Best of luck to you in life , God knows you will need it if you are to stand any chance in this life.

MadCow..

let me guess u r really getn excited bout exchanging verbal insults wit an igbo person on Nairaland cos dats all u live nd breathe for, to pour out all ur frustrations piled up since childhood as a result of wat ur daddy n mummy told u while growing up looooool. Thats why u wrote ds long nd frivolous epistle.

I want to really apologize for giving u d impression dat d life of a dim witted simpleton matters to me nd want to engage in bigotry dat will eat him up like a cancer.

YOU ONLY HATE SOME1 GREATER THAN U

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by 96xtr9r: 3:19pm On May 19, 2016
[s]
hundredhunndred:
As usual, same nonsense over and over again. Got no time abeg, enjoy your madness alone.
[/s]

Your lunacy is getting out of hand...
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Generalyemi(m): 3:51pm On May 19, 2016
hundredhunndred:
[/s]

Worthless ranting from a pained land grabber, you said Yoruba are holding you, we asked how and you pouring smelly saliva everywhere. How are they holding you from going to your erosion jewish republic? You have no answer since you cant stop trooping to other region you hate so much, its always a waste of time arguing with you kids from that red mud republic, you always have nothing sensible to say. You travel and dominate where? I see.... You built America, China, Isreal, Mars and Venus. Wonderful.

land grabber,? the land that ur fathers dash us,or d one we buy with our money..Oga if Oba of Lagos puts his own land for sell,we go buy...e pain u.rubbish.if u have land for sell ,just talk am,we dey buy dey go.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 19, 2016
zuchyblink:
Sahara reporters never disappoints with their pull-him-down news against Igbos,contunu the more you blackmail him,the more he keeps rolling out new machines. Sahara reporters never knew him when he was an apprentice. I see this as a cheap blackmail from a cheap media outfit

Sahara reporters are a useless bunch of misfits..

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 19, 2016
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

while some people from a particular region cannot do without laziness, tout, alaye and all kinds of lazy toutish acts and most importantly cowardice.

it runs in their blood...

their body is complete but their soul is tied up thus the cause of their laziness cool

#justchilling

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 19, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
We Igbos should stop disgracing our tribe

U are not igbo.

Shame
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Ritchiee: 4:05pm On May 19, 2016
Kennydoc:

And so...? The North is the richest on forbes list in Africa, yet has the poorest people in Nigeria. Imagine Kano state governor boasting that they have over 2 million Almajiris.
What's important is the standard of living of the average man in each of the regions.
But not so the West which has more millionaires than the East and more developed economically,industrially and less poverty,mark of better standard of living..reasons the easterners are all over the West like flies...
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by hundredhunndred: 4:37pm On May 19, 2016
[s]
Generalyemi:

land grabber,? the land that ur fathers dash us,or d one we buy with our money..Oga if Oba of Lagos puts his own land for sell,we go buy...e pain u.rubbish.if u have land for sell ,just talk am,we dey buy dey go.
[/s]

Pained mofo, You cant even afford one, face your gala hawking in traffic, maybe when you are 78 years old, you will be able to rent a 1room in Lagos, for now continue to dream. Lmaoooo
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by precious1967(m): 4:40pm On May 19, 2016
isale oro legbin. d bottom of richness is dirty. thiefin is everywhere.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by precious1967(m): 4:42pm On May 19, 2016
isale oro legbin. d bottom of richness is dirty.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 19, 2016
yungpowers:
play play Buhari don dey run down Nigeria like BB battery.

grin. They planned to run down Ibeto last year. The businessman resumed shipping his goods April this year. EFCC has slammed all his bank accounts shut now.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Ritchiee: 4:59pm On May 19, 2016
Generalyemi:

is not a competition.. that's y the east want to go their own way.since all Yoruba's n Fulani's are saints....lazy leeches
Look who is talking about lazy leeches...lol
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Ritchiee: 5:04pm On May 19, 2016
Generalyemi:

THERE ARE 2 TYPES OF HARDWORK:
MENTAL..WHICH IS SUPERIOR(YORUBA AND MANY FIRST WORLD PEOPLE)
PHYSICAL..WHICH IS INFERIOR(IGBO AND MOST LOAD BEARERS)
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Generalyemi(m): 5:07pm On May 19, 2016
hundredhunndred:
[s][/s]

Pained mofo, You cant even afford one, face your gala hawking in traffic, maybe when you are 78 years old, you will be able to rent a 1room in Lagos, for now continue to dream. Lmaoooo
mi n u no dey drag muscle for NL..I can feed u n your family for life.go n play baba ijebu,run along
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by redsconsult(m): 5:09pm On May 19, 2016
Bucaty:
[s][/s]you are a fool
sorry for the pain
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Generalyemi(m): 5:10pm On May 19, 2016
Ritchiee:

THERE ARE 2 TYPES OF HARDWORK:
MENTAL..WHICH IS SUPERIOR(YORUBA AND MANY FIRST WORLD PEOPLE)
PHYSICAL..WHICH IS INFERIOR(IGBO AND MOST LOAD BEARERS)

keep deceiving yourself,first world people indeed...that can't fend for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Auto To Be Prosecuted For Forgery by Generalyemi(m): 5:12pm On May 19, 2016
Ritchiee:
Look who is talking about lazy leeches...lol

ritchiee dear,u know within u that u are lazy.is not a bad thing sha,just don't envy others.ooh.is well..LEECHES

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Problems With Brainbox ! / Brand New Stabilizer Linkages for Toyota / »»» Toks Highlander 014 @ N11.9M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.