Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates (30330 Views)

Osinbajo, Ngige & Kachikwu Addressing Protesting NLC & TUC Members Today (Photos / Day 2: NLC -TUC Strike Updates / Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by Acidosis(m): 10:22am On May 20, 2016
Why are some people celebrating the "failure" of NLC strike, at a time they should be worried?

Govt imposed bank charges, zombies digested hook, line, and sinker.

Fashola imposed increased electricity tariff, zombies said Nigeria is broke, so they accepted and digested hook, line and sinker.

Govt imposed fuel hike without due consultations (they know zombies will digest hook, line and sinker), and some people are celebrating?

For those who don't understand the implications of their acts, Government knows they can incite the "people" against Labour (very strange), and here some folks are rejoicing.

When many of you would need Labour, I hope you all won't complain if they decide to keep shut as you all have suggested?

It is well. The government should continue to fractionalize Labour while inciting the people against them. smiley

Meanwhile, as at this morning, NLC said the govt has not sent any invitation for dialogue. The government is still BUSY trying to see the ineffectiveness of Labour, so it can firmly plant its inhumane policies (because Nigeria is broke smiley ) Lol

12 Likes

Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by Nobody: 10:22am On May 20, 2016
You guys should better put ur act together...
Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:22am On May 20, 2016
mtsscchheeww
Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by Nobody: 10:23am On May 20, 2016
It is well
Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by MadCow1: 10:24am On May 20, 2016
aljharem:

are you minding the zombie

by next week let the issues not be solve and watch pengassan join in

UNCLE.. PENGASSAN, NUPENG, Tanker Drivers (Under NUPENG), TUC all have backed the removal of Subsidy.

Airline Workers all have said they are not a part of the Strike action either.

The Senate and House of Reps Backs it as well...

Aint Nobody joining in this fhucking strike..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by Johnsown1(m): 10:25am On May 20, 2016
Guy there is strike in my state Enugu.bank not working and ASSU has joined
Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by MadCow1: 10:25am On May 20, 2016
Acidosis:
Why are some people celebrating the "failure" of NLC strike, at a time they should be worried?

Govt imposed bank charges, zombies digested hook, line, and sinker.

Fashola imposed increased electricity tariff, zombies said Nigeria is broke, so they accepted and digested hook, line and sinker.

Govt imposed fuel hike without due consultations (they know zombies will digest hook, line and sinker), and some people are celebrating?

For those who don't understand the implications of their acts, Government knows they can incite the "people" against Labour (very strange), and here some folks are rejoicing.

When many of you would need Labour, I hope you all won't complain if they decide to keep shut as you'll suggested?

It is well. The government should continue to fractionalize Labour while inciting the people against them. smiley

Lol..

You may need to ask why things are so before criticizing outrightly..

I support the removal of Subsidy,

The increase in Electricity Tariff, e.t.c.

3 Likes

Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by Remii(m): 10:26am On May 20, 2016
TUC is not on strike
Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by Oceemo(m): 10:26am On May 20, 2016
I can really say for other areas but here in Lagos island around Lekki it is business as usual. The strike no get head jare

2 Likes

Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by fnyipira: 10:27am On May 20, 2016
pls there is no strike here in FCT. I this no dere is no strike, and dos who claim to stay at home are haters of Nigerians. buhari must succeed

4 Likes

Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by sparrowkid: 10:29am On May 20, 2016
If you see anywhere the strike is effective, check carefully, it will be one of the places that have not been paid their salaries. When you're seriously hungry, you become angry. So any opportunity to vent your anger is welcome.

3 Likes

Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by amaechi1: 10:29am On May 20, 2016
aljharem:

Talk about your area. That was the instruction of OP. When you could not comprehend simple instruction, yet you still call people names, that makes you worst than what you call others.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by erosimo(m): 10:30am On May 20, 2016
The strike is not effective in Abuja and Lagos because of government presence in Abuja and tinubu factor in Lagos state

2 Likes

Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by owanedo: 10:31am On May 20, 2016
please which state? hear in Lagos no strike. the ports are working I m in my office right now. massive hold up at ijora bridge this morning as result of business activities at apapa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by samuel900(m): 10:32am On May 20, 2016
strike should be based on 6 months Salary owing by the state governments

1 Like

Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by ojtech8291: 10:34am On May 20, 2016
Instead of government to get things right, they are looking for a way to deal with the nlc - tuc leaders which will never help them and the country. Whether strike or no strike the rich are not feeling it. It is all round squarely on the hand of the poor. God will help us.
Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by Adextaiwo48(m): 10:35am On May 20, 2016
mayb this is the Igbo strike... because here in SW every institution is working and as for Ekiti, which work do they do than queuing for two cups of Fayose rice?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by jige4topclass(m): 10:35am On May 20, 2016
In warri here only public schools observe d strike. Their own b like bird wey don ready to fly b4 den u com throw stone go meet am, wetin u expect make e do? E go fly

6 Likes

Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by Nobody: 10:36am On May 20, 2016
Micky14:
It is 100% effective in Ekiti State
......Yes wooo grin cheesy grin grin.....Burkutu State grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by UnctionJoe(m): 10:36am On May 20, 2016
United we stand divided we fall!
I wonder the type of Leaders we have in our Labour imagine in our own company, we join the strike on wednesday but to our suprise we are back @ work today, saying our own faction is out of d strike.

1 Like

Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by joy2(m): 10:37am On May 20, 2016
it seems to me that it is more effective in PDP controlled states and APC state where salaries have not been paid for month. my people you should understand the psychology of people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:37am On May 20, 2016
aljharem:

Which pengassan? So because you dey sell 50litres black market for your back yard now makes you a member and spoke person of pengassan. Pengassan ko pensioners ni....

5 Likes

Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by Acidosis(m): 10:39am On May 20, 2016
MadCow1:

Lol..

You may need to ask why things are so before criticizing outrightly..

I support the removal of Subsidy,

The increase in Electricity Tariff, e.t.c.

You can support anything because you can afford it, or your sponsors can.

Some people can't afford these increments. Do you think the Labour leaders can't afford it?

I pity you folks.
Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by joy2(m): 10:40am On May 20, 2016
the politics of survival first
Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by ezebunafo(m): 10:41am On May 20, 2016
Which strike? Am yet to see any NLC flag around here in ogun state,i have only been seeing their flags on TV,despite being the vice-chairman of the union in my company,everything is normal in my company,and in the areas around us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by sergiolefty(m): 10:41am On May 20, 2016
These NLC bunch are so incompetent! Ordinary to strike now is now difficult for them! Can we sign some strikers for them please?

1 Like

Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by otokx(m): 10:42am On May 20, 2016
bender79:
Wake up its already 9am

why should I be in a hurry to leave bed when there is a strike? Aluta Continua but no light in Aluu and Choba for 3 months now.

1 Like

Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by Esperooke(m): 10:43am On May 20, 2016
sexytyga:
These is just a warning strike the real strike will start soon. Thou d strike is effective here in Jos.
Wailing wailer....... The ineffectual Labour leader promised to shut down the whole economy as from last Wednesday till indefinite time, has it changed to a warning strike

3 Likes

Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by otokx(m): 10:46am On May 20, 2016
Esperooke:

Wailing wailer....... The ineffectual Labour leader promised to shut down the whole economy as from last Wednesday till indefinite time, has it changed to a warning strike

it will soon turn to break abi half time.

2 Likes

Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by MadCow1: 10:48am On May 20, 2016
Acidosis:

You can support anything because you can afford it, or your sponsors can.

Some people can't afford these increments. Do you think the Labour leaders can't afford it?

I pity you folks.

Even Jesus himself said it in Matthew 26:11 You will always have the poor among you

Pity yourself bro, I dont need none of that sentimental stuff.

We can discuss this issue like adults without resorting to such nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates by GWMI(m): 10:49am On May 20, 2016
All public schools remain close in my area.Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity - Where Are These Sets Of People? / Buhari Insists Adamu Is Preferred Candidate For APC Chair / Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.