Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! (4581 Views)

Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! / Merry Christmas To My Babe, Amaka / Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by C2H5OH(f): 3:58am On Aug 19, 2009
chiogo thought you were fulani. you mean you lied to me?
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 3:59am On Aug 19, 2009
not in prison! grin
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Donvilo(m): 4:09am On Aug 19, 2009
@C2H5OH. who knows who chiogo may be really lying to, grin grin shocked
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by chiogo(f): 4:15am On Aug 19, 2009
C2H5OH:

No, I said Edo.

Donvilo:

doesn't my username say it all? tongue
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by OgidiBoy(m): 4:15am On Aug 19, 2009
C2H5OH:

Why are you calling my sister an awusa girl sad sad
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 4:16am On Aug 19, 2009
please can someone help me find my true love?
haba now!
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Donvilo(m): 4:30am On Aug 19, 2009
chiogo:

No, I said Edo.
Hmmmm, maybe it does.
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Donvilo(m): 4:30am On Aug 19, 2009
chiogo:

No, I said Edo.
Hmmmm, maybe it does.
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Donvilo(m): 4:40am On Aug 19, 2009
THE AMAKA:

please can someone help me find my true love?
haba now!
Oh, like I have forgotten that ur thread requests for a 'true love' abi? ok, why don't we go for this guy, (guessing, )
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by C2H5OH(f): 4:42am On Aug 19, 2009
Donvilo:

OgidiBoy:

Why are you calling my sister an awusa girl sad sad

i know right. she's very prominent in the art of lying
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by OgidiBoy(m): 4:43am On Aug 19, 2009
Donvilo:

Oh, like I have forgotten that ur thread requests for a 'true love' abi? ok, why don't we go for this guy, (guessing, )

Pick yourself I'm sure you'll make a cute pair embarassed
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by sexyLeamon(f): 5:15am On Aug 19, 2009
the Amaka pls tell me more about ur tv show, I don't understand
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Donvilo(m): 5:20am On Aug 19, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Pick yourself I'm sure you'll make a cute pair embarassed
Are u sure u want to include urself thereby asking me to do the same? grin
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by OgidiBoy(m): 5:37am On Aug 19, 2009
Donvilo:

Are u sure u want to include urself thereby asking me to do the same? grin

Include myself ? did you hear when I said I like to run away from all these Imo state girls.
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 5:41am On Aug 19, 2009
well technically im not from imo state
i was born and raised in the states
i only claim imo state because my parents are from there.

so i dont really know whats this thing with imo state girls. whats wrong with them?
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Donvilo(m): 6:02am On Aug 19, 2009
@OgidiBoy.Well then, look like there aren't any lucky guys yet for the show to proceed.
@THE AMAKA. It's b'cos most of imo state peeps are known for their craftiness. Esp. their girls. grin
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by OgidiBoy(m): 6:04am On Aug 19, 2009
Donvilo:

@OgidiBoy.Well then, look like there aren't any lucky guys yet for the show to proceed.
@THE AMAKA. It's b'cos most of imo state peeps are known for their craftiness. Esp. their girls. grin

No be me talk oh grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:04am On Aug 19, 2009
i dont understand what you mean by craftiness  undecided
is that good or bad?
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Gabry(f): 6:05am On Aug 19, 2009
PICK ME! Im Gab's Brother cheesy
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:05am On Aug 19, 2009
she talks about you!
why are you always in her account? lol
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Gabry(f): 6:07am On Aug 19, 2009
she left without logging out so Im gonna mess with her. lol cheesy
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:08am On Aug 19, 2009
thats so mean! lol

so do you like Nigerian peeps?
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Gabry(f): 6:10am On Aug 19, 2009
Huh? Nigeria? Why do you ask that question? Is this a Nigerian forum or sumthin undecided
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:13am On Aug 19, 2009
yeah! lol

hahahaha

you dont like Nigerians or what? do we scare you?
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by bluespice(f): 6:15am On Aug 19, 2009
lmfao!
. . . gabby's brother strikes again
gabby's brother y dont u simply create ur own acct?
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:15am On Aug 19, 2009
i agree with bluespice. lol
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Gabry(f): 6:17am On Aug 19, 2009
HAAA! Oh Goodness!!! No! I thought this is an American forum! LOL.

Nigerians? I have nothing against them! Infactm I think Nigerian girls are cute and hot! grin

bluespice, I just love teasing her thats all. She is lovable and thats why!!! grin cheesy
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Donvilo(m): 6:18am On Aug 19, 2009
THE AMAKA:

i dont understand what you mean by craftiness undecided
is that good or bad?
Meaning one clever at getting what they want, esp. by indirect or dishonest ways. Now tell me, is that good or something else? undecided
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:18am On Aug 19, 2009
how old are you gabby's brother?
lol

welcome to the NIGERIAN forum. lol

Donvilo:

Meaning one clever at getting what they want, esp. by indirect or dishonest ways. Now tell me, is that good or something else? undecided
whatever.
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Gabry(f): 6:19am On Aug 19, 2009
Im one year younger than Gab. U can call me Gavin and I guess I will call u Amaka? wink
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:21am On Aug 19, 2009
yep thats my name! lol

i dont know how old gabby is.
how old is she?
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Gabry(f): 6:23am On Aug 19, 2009
12.05.1983 cheesy

Me = 03.10.1984 smiley Soon its my birthday. I will be expecting presents. I prefer a kiss if its possible cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Sexyy Red Video Trending Online / Why Do Guys Ask Ladies For Money? / I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.