Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! (4579 Views)

Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! / Merry Christmas To My Babe, Amaka / Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2009
i know what you said, and i said SECURITY!!!
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by manmustwac(m): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2009
@AMAKA
u mean u want the police moderator to delete his posts and probably arrest ban him. I'd ban him myself but unfortuneately am a mod in the christian section and have no power in the date-up section. Why not HIT  the report to moderator button on the right hand corner of the post box and report him?
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2009
its a joke dude, lighten up.
lol
i was just playing along.
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by manmustwac(m): 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2009
You call that a joke? shocked Thats called sexual harrassment. shocked Next thing is he'll be following u all over nairaland, he'll be stalking u, you'll be getting unwanted calls on your cell phone. cry cry You'll even be afraid to visit nairaland coz he'll be here waiting for you, AND U THINK ITS ALL A JOKE angry angry
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2009
manmustwac:

You call that a joke? shocked Thats called sexual harrassment. shocked Next thing is he'll be following u all over nairaland, he'll be stalking u, you'll be getting unwanted calls on your cell phone. cry cry You'll even be afraid to visit nairaland coz he'll be here waiting for you, AND U THINK ITS ALL A JOKE angry angry
lololololololol hahahaha!!!
following me? calling me? how will he get my number?
afraid, its just the net.
hahaha i really laughed at your post.
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by manmustwac(m): 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2009
@AMAKA
this is no laughing matter this is SERIOUS. You only talk like this coz you've never been stalked on the net before. Apart from online identity theft this is the next big thing happening online. If that guy starts stalking u won't feel like going anywhere on nairaland on your own coz he'll follow u, you'll be afraid to make posts coz he'll be watch ing u. You could end up having a mental breakdown cry cry cry
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2009
lmao!!
okay, whatever you say.
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by manmustwac(m): 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2009
whatever i say your still not taking me seriously. Well coz i like u i can arrange for me and some oda mods to organize protection for you. We moderators we run this place. If he follow u, we follow him, we have the power to delete him ban him etc But in return you have to promise to put me in your show. Is that a deal? smiley
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 11:17pm On Oct 10, 2009
manmustwac:

whatever i say your still not taking me seriously. Well coz i like u i can arrange for me and some oda mods to organize protection for you. We moderators we run this place. If he follow u, we follow him, we have the power to delete him ban him etc But in return you have to promise to put me in your show. Is that a deal? smiley
hahaha i hope no one is taking this show thing serious oooo.
awww but you wanna protect me? how sweet. lol kiss
man i think this show thing is a good idea, any nigerian tv producers in the house?
HiTv anyone? Mnet Africa? grin
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by manmustwac(m): 11:22pm On Oct 10, 2009
@AMAKA
yeah i'll protect u (just like that film called the bodyguard with whitney houston do u remember it?) but it will cost u. You have to put me in your show and if i win i want to go no a date with u. Is that a deal? wink
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2009
manmustwac:

@AMAKA
yeah i'll protect u (just like that film called the bodyguard with whitney houston do u remember it?) but it will cost u. You have to put me in your show and if i win i want to go no a date with u. Is that a deal? wink
yeah i remember the movie.
i just might have to boost it up to 15 bachelors, a lot of slots to fill. lol
youve got yourself a deal. wink

where is HiTv or Mnet Africa? i want this deal! lol
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by manmustwac(m): 11:29pm On Oct 10, 2009
No idea AMAKA why not open a new post and ask?
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2009
nah its okay.
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by manmustwac(m): 11:37pm On Oct 10, 2009
@AMAKA
have to go now but don't worry my mods are keeping an eye on myhouseboy so if he stalks you agian on the internet we'll pounce him before he can say THE AMAKA. Bye. smiley
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 11:40pm On Oct 10, 2009
thanks guy!
bye bye. smiley
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by dani1luv: 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2009
ummmm. .

where were we Amaka
cheesy
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by manmustwac(m): 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2009
@AMAKA
Being your bodyguard no easy coz U dey wakka well well for this nairaland. I interrogated one guy outside your house the other day. He said his name was Kevin. Who is Kevin? and what is he doing at your place? cry cry. I thought u were single. I thought u and me were going to have a relationship like in the film called the bodyguard sad sad But my mods who were helping me to watch your back say he's your boyfriend. cry Am jealous cry cry and tears are running down my eyes cry cry
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 11:36pm On Oct 12, 2009
manmustwac:

@AMAKA
Being your bodyguard no easy coz U dey wakka well well for this nairaland. I interrogated one guy outside your house the other day. He said his name was Kevin. Who is Kevin? and what is he doing at your place? cry cry. I thought u were single. I thought u and me were going to have a relationship like in the film called the bodyguard sad sad But my mods who were helping me to watch your back say he's your boyfriend. cry Am jealous cry cry and tears are running down my eyes cry cry
LMAO!!
grin
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by manmustwac(m): 9:12am On Oct 13, 2009
@THE AMAKA
Puhleeeease dump that guy sad
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Osemudiame10(m): 11:50am On Oct 13, 2009
Hey count me in
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by dani1luv: 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2009
Amaka. .

You are ignoring me undecided
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 11:43pm On Oct 13, 2009
dani1luv:

Amaka. .

You are ignoring me undecided

no im not ignoring you, but youre never online when i am.
its not like that.
youre cool. lol

manmustwac:

@THE AMAKA
Puhleeeease dump that guy sad
what guy?
IM SINGLE!! tongue
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by lightwalk(m): 1:52am On Oct 14, 2009
52 posts a day shocked shocked shocked
No wonder shocked
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by daduke2k(m): 2:07am On Oct 14, 2009
Don tel me u countd al d posts? Ehem @ the amaka am interestd ,i like troublemakers and u are an unrepentant one.
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by manmustwac(m): 9:40am On Oct 14, 2009
THE AMAKA:

what guy?
IM SINGLE!! tongue
ok but there a rumour going around about you and a guy called keith
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 10:54pm On Oct 14, 2009
manmustwac:

ok but there a rumour going around about you and a guy called keith
lmao!!
thats exactly what they are, rumors.
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by yoa: 5:58am On Oct 15, 2009
whatsup
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by yoa: 5:59am On Oct 15, 2009
let me in, in what the jist
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by dani1luv: 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2009
:d
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by mechelini: 3:11am On Oct 18, 2009
tugh;ugfjdtk;[ipuf
shocked cool tongue embarassed
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 3:16am On Oct 18, 2009
mechelini:

tugh;ugfjdtk;[ipuf
shocked cool tongue embarassed
great for a first post, eh?
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by mailmalc(m): 4:11pm On Oct 18, 2009
The Amaka Show grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Need A Girl Of 17 To 20 For Serious Relationship / Why Do Guys Ask Ladies For Money? / I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.