Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! (4580 Views)

Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! / Merry Christmas To My Babe, Amaka / Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Kelvinj(m): 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2009
ok lol. So hw many hv u gotten & hw many ar remaining?
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2009
its a show in the process.
i have to choose 10 eligable bachelors to come and stay in my mansion.
its going to be a 8 week show.
2 months.

so im looking for potentials.
this is a total blindate thing.

its a show were i meet NL guys.
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Kelvinj(m): 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2009
datz cool lol jst hope it works as u've planned.
U look pretty datz if ur d 1 in dat pix
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Kelvinj(m): 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2009
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by hollandis(f): 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2009
THE AMAKA:

this is MY show.
dont you read the title?

lol

im having my own reality show, so whoever wants to date me, HOLLA!
Amaka,this show is definitely not for Mr Right, is it?
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2009
@ hollandis yes this is the show for Mr. Right.
lol
Mr. Right from NL

Kelvinj:

and yes thats me in the pic.
you are probably the 4th person to say "if thats really you in the pic" must i be an ugly chick for it to be believeable?
abeg, wetin now?
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by gram: 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2009
u are indeed catching fun. so what do we call the show? amakamansion. really am willing to contribute in cash if u are serious. u got a nice pix
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by hollandis(f): 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2009
Your reality show should be better off without my personal pic.I don't want to cause WW3
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by ekoair(m): 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2009
amaka abeg for get the show i will marry u right now
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2009
hollandis:

Your reality show should be better off without my personal pic.I don't want to cause WW3
hahaha! lol
smiley

ekoair:

amaka abeg for get the show i will marry u right now
its still a contest for love.
may the best man win.
you still have to prove yourself worthy.
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by ekoair(m): 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2009
im definetly worthy i guess u didnt know im a millionaire in america yup thats right not in naira dollars baby
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2009
ekoair:

im definetly worthy i guess u didnt know im a millionaire in america yup thats right not in naira dollars baby
and what does that mean? money cant buy my love.
yeah its nice that you are a so called "millionaire" but you still have to prove yourself worthy.
look at who is talking about money.
na wa oo!!
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by ekoair(m): 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2009
my money wont buy your love it will ony enhance it. everyday for no real reason i want to spoil you with expensive gifts just to show i care and im always thinking about you.
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2009
ekoair:

my money wont buy your love it will ony enhance it. everyday for no real reason i want to spoil you with expensive gifts just to show i care and im always thinking about you.
thats nice.
but it still doesnt mean any love will be there at all to begin with.
abeg, stop using money as your backbone, its not good oo!!
so when all the money goes away, then what?
are you looking for a REAL wife or a gold digger?
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by ekoair(m): 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2009
dont get me started on how much i hate golddiggers. im guessing your not one of them hoes. grin i like u already
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2009
hahaha!
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2009
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by tithe(m): 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2009
shocked
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by tithe(m): 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2009
@THE AMAKA, 10 bachelors!!!! is this a horror film or what? Inside a grave u call masion. What ar u up to again "THE AMAKA", the troubler of NL lol
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by dani1luv: 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2009
Nice One here. .

Hope I would be among ur 10 top bachelor's list wink cheesy

Moved to Dating Section
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Vuitton(m): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2009
This is a dead concept
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 12:15am On Oct 09, 2009
dani1luv:

Nice One here. .

Hope I would be among your 10 top bachelor's list wink cheesy

Moved to Dating Section

hahahaha!
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by dani1luv: 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2009
why nna
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by myhouse: 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2009
@The Amaka,are you going to allow us to F**k you ?
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2009
dani1luv:

why nna
hahaha, dont worry oo.

myhouse:

@The Amaka,are you going to allow us to F**k you ?
excuse me?
what exactly are your intentions?
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by myhouse: 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2009
I want to buy you if you can name your price,and i will make you my sex slave.F*****k you day and night.
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2009
myhouse:

I want to buy you if you can name your price,and i will make you my sex slave.F*****k you day and night.
with that being said. . . NEXT!!
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by myhouse: 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2009
I need the PRICE?HOW MUCH IS YOU?
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2009
im priceless, something you can never have.
and i said "NEXT!!" dont make me call security. angry
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by manmustwac(m): 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2009
@AMAKA
so when is the voting going to start coz am interested
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 9:50pm On Oct 10, 2009
i hope you people are still playing along with the joke.
voting will start sooner or later, when i finish doing what i gotta do.
dont worry, just keep a bookmark on this thread.
cool
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by myhouse: 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2009
Security?you are so funny,i said i need to li**ck you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Ask Ladies For Money? / I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) / A Lesbian Needed In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.