Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! (4582 Views)

Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! / Merry Christmas To My Babe, Amaka / Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by NnaAmaka: 11:59am On Oct 19, 2009
mmmmmmmm ya bu o ezi okwu ka ofoegbu nwa ubani kwuru, ehhhhhhhhh Amaka, je no ta okwa na uno,
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by mailmalc(m): 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2009
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Kunbee: 4:18am On Oct 20, 2009
@mail i catch you ooooo grin grin grin
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by manmustwac(m): 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2009
@Amaka
waz up how far with the show?
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by chic2pimp(m): 7:15am On Oct 23, 2009
Nna Amaka:

mmmmmmmm ya bu o ezi okwu ka ofoegbu nwa ubani kwuru, ehhhhhhhhh Amaka, je no ta okwa na uno,
Look @ dis guy sha. You think say she understand am abi? undecided Siddon dia dey wait 4 reply you hia.
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 7:16am On Oct 23, 2009
chic2pimp:

Look @ dis guy sha. You think say she understand am abi? undecided Siddon dia dey wait 4 reply you hia.
LMFAO!!
exactly what i was thinking.
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by nich(m): 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2009
emm, have you considered the mo' hits squad?

singing: . . . ki mon. . . waa gba . . . ki ki ki ki mon . . . waa gba. . .
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by dani1luv: 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2009
Amaka lets talk. .

It's bin a while;
undecided kiss
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2009
^^

and youre not online.
sorry oooo. undecided
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Shola2009(m): 2:12am On Oct 25, 2009
eyy, cool sup? wink
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Kunbee: 12:44am On Oct 26, 2009
^^^U too like woman
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Shola2009(m): 1:01am On Oct 26, 2009
^nd hw did u come to that conclusion??
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Pweety4me(f): 4:17am On Oct 27, 2009
@Topic Hissssssssssss
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:31am On Oct 27, 2009
Pweety4me:

@Topic Hissssssssssss
now you look like an obvious hater.
stop barking like a dog and Bleep off!
or, is you mad?

let the haters reign.
*hissss* tongue
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Pweety4me(f): 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2009
Hater of wat?the diseased?abeg ooo face front and carry on with your crappy show. . . tongue
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Kunbee: 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2009
Hmmm pweety tongue
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Pweety4me(f): 11:19pm On Oct 27, 2009
Wetin happen? smiley
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 1:41am On Oct 28, 2009
Pweety4me:

Hater of wat?the diseased?abeg ooo face front and carry on with your crappy show. . . tongue
and there you prove me right!
stop making noise and making an ass out of yourself and get that Bleep off my thread.
tongue

you SOOOOOO felt the need to comment, i smell some bullshit, and i know its coming from you.
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Pweety4me(f): 1:47am On Oct 28, 2009
La la la tongue
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Kunbee: 4:26am On Oct 28, 2009
Pweety4me:

Wetin happen? smiley

Mo ki e ni oooo cool
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Pweety4me(f): 5:39am On Oct 28, 2009
Kunbee:

Mo ki e ni oooo cool
Ok ooo showa pa?woman ye tu ma soro pe an disturb. . .hehe ok odaro ooo.
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Kunbee: 2:24am On Oct 29, 2009
Pweety4me:

Ok ooo showa pa?woman ye tu ma soro pe an disturb. . .hehe ok odaro ooo.

Mo wa egbon mi, ma da lohun o ti le menstrate ju undecided undecided
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by nich(m): 8:40am On Oct 29, 2009
undecided na wetin dey happen for the reality show be that? undecided lipsrsealed tongue
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Pweety4me(f): 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2009
Kunbee:

Mo wa egbon mi, ma da lohun o ti le menstrate ju undecided undecided
ma ti bu ju but oju eh ni mon wo. . . wink smiley
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Kunbee: 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2009
Pweety4me:

ma ti bu ju but oju eh ni mon wo. . . wink smiley

You are a correct chickito grin grin grin cheesy
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Pweety4me(f): 12:13am On Oct 30, 2009
Kunbee:

You are a correct chickito grin grin grin cheesy
Kilode ti mi o ri eh ni game forum?
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Kunbee: 12:38am On Oct 30, 2009
Pweety4me:

Kilode ti mi o ri eh ni game forum?

Mo wa ni be ooo sugbon mi oo play undecided undecided
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Pweety4me(f): 1:14am On Oct 30, 2009
Kini reason to fi play?and age wo ni eh toto?because erun bami ooo mo ma sa, lipsrsealed
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Magz(m): 1:38am On Oct 30, 2009
I'm down to come chill w/ you in your mansion,
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 1:39am On Oct 30, 2009
Magz:

I'm down to come chill w/ you in your mansion,
hmmmm ill sign you up wink
that makes guy #7
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Kunbee: 2:39am On Oct 30, 2009
Pweety4me:

Kini reason to fi play?and age wo ni eh toto?because erun bami ooo mo ma sa, lipsrsealed

O re mi die mo travel le ni oo, i dunno how to write age in yoruba ooo, o gbodo salo angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Pweety4me(f): 2:44am On Oct 30, 2009
Kunbee:

O re mi die mo travel le ni oo, i dunno how to write age in yoruba ooo, o gbodo salo angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
grin cheesy wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Sexyy Red Video Trending Online / Why Do Guys Ask Ladies For Money? / I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.