Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! (4578 Views)

Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! / Merry Christmas To My Babe, Amaka / Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:25am On Aug 19, 2009
wait are you 25?

gabby is that old?
damn people on here are way older than i expected. lol
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Gabry(f): 6:30am On Aug 19, 2009
lol! U have not seen her picture?
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:33am On Aug 19, 2009
ive seen her picture but i thought she was lik 22

lol
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Gabry(f): 6:35am On Aug 19, 2009
At times she acts like a 15 year old child cause she drinks choc milk and she has alot of stuff teddies and she loves Disney Land and she loves coloring her coloring book. lol!
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:38am On Aug 19, 2009
hahaha!
you are so mean!
just telling your sister's business to the world. haha lol
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Gabry(f): 6:41am On Aug 19, 2009
Yes, is there anything else you wanna know about her? smiley
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:46am On Aug 19, 2009
no its cool.
but she is dating a nigerian guy, right?
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Gabry(f): 6:54am On Aug 19, 2009
oh yes! Bloody 6 years they are together and they act practically like husband and wife just that I dont know why Gab is not up for marriage but he does. undecided

He reads all her posts here so Im sure he will kill me if he reads this. . . . . . . . But I dont care! HAHA! grin
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:56am On Aug 19, 2009
OMG! HAHAHA
bad boy!

6 years?!?!?!?!? WOW!! they need to get married already.
lol
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Gabry(f): 6:58am On Aug 19, 2009
yeap. 2 years best buddies, 4 years courtship wink
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 6:59am On Aug 19, 2009
hahaha! she loves him, so cute.

do you wanna be on my reality show? lol
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Gabry(f): 7:04am On Aug 19, 2009
That will be cool!!! So what am I suppose to do to be your man? grin
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 7:04am On Aug 19, 2009
hahaha! lol
im just kidding.

let me put my real pic back on here before i scare you off. lol
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Gabry(f): 7:06am On Aug 19, 2009
Ive seen your pic from morning. U look hot! wink
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Gabry(f): 7:07am On Aug 19, 2009
She's back I gotta run! Dont tell her LOL! grin
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Godmother(f): 9:27am On Aug 19, 2009
Why is there no originality in Nigeria. Must we pick up eveything from the whites?
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 9:28am On Aug 19, 2009
Godmother:

Why is there no originality in Nigeria. Must we pick up eveything from the whites?
hahaha!
you are very pretty.
you can be my right hand girl and help me with the decision making. cool
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by IFELEKE(m): 10:00am On Aug 19, 2009
uhm
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Vuitton(m): 10:57am On Aug 19, 2009
Husband search. . . Goodluck
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Kelvinj(m): 11:04am On Aug 19, 2009
OMG! Did i miss sumtin?
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Kelvinj(m): 11:05am On Aug 19, 2009
OMG! Did i miss sumtin?
@vuitton
watagwan,
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Vuitton(m): 11:19am On Aug 19, 2009
Kelvinj:

OMG! Did i miss sumtin?
@vuitton
watagwan,

Nothing much blad. . . Jus another day on NL

The girls are getting hornier by the post
smiley
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Kelvinj(m): 11:32am On Aug 19, 2009

@vuitton
am hearin' sum stuffs abt gabry watz up?
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Kelvinj(m): 11:32am On Aug 19, 2009

@vuitton
am hearin' sum stuffs abt gabry watz up?
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 11:34am On Aug 19, 2009
another de-railed topic!
haba, help me find my true love now!
wetin be all dis?
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Kelvinj(m): 11:40am On Aug 19, 2009
sorry gf, ok wat do u want in ur dream man? Wait, First ar u igbo
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 11:47am On Aug 19, 2009
im an igbo, yes!
but i love all the boys from the south south. from igbo to yoruba to everything in between. lol
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Kelvinj(m): 11:51am On Aug 19, 2009
ok, so who do u have in mind? Is he on NL? Watz his name
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Kelvinj(m): 11:51am On Aug 19, 2009
ok, so who do u have in mind? Is he on NL? Watz his name
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 11:52am On Aug 19, 2009
this is a shoutout to the public! for anyone who thinks they know someone on NL with potential, holla at me.
im looking for the top 10 NL guys.
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Kelvinj(m): 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2009
haha, wat ar u? Sum kinda manager dat needs up coming models or wat
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2009
this is MY show.
dont you read the title?

lol

im having my own reality show, so whoever wants to date me, HOLLA!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Need A Girl Of 17 To 20 For Serious Relationship / Why Do Guys Ask Ladies For Money? / I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.