Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Excess Crude Account Now $2.26bn – FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Excess Crude Account Now $2.26bn – FG (22941 Views)

$1 Billion: 'Excess Crude account is Illegal' - House Leader, Femi Gbajabiamila / ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ / Governors In Abuja To Persuade Buhari To Share Excess Crude Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excess Crude Account Now $2.26bn – FG by MrPolitics: 8:41pm On May 20, 2016
MrTruth4real:

Look at the way you just fool urself on nl. This is excess crude account, not foreign reserve. Go and learn. Obj and yar adua letf abt $20b for gej in excess crude account and gej ur hero left $1.7b for pmb.and u still get mouth to talk rubbish.

Please if you know you don't have common sense to reason, don't ever mention me again. I'm not here for bullshit. I simply asked a question. I don't even like Jonathan as he's like buHari and every other politician. Now please run along. Idiot
Re: Excess Crude Account Now $2.26bn – FG by Peterich(m): 8:45pm On May 20, 2016
make I c person wey wan blame me for dis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excess Crude Account Now $2.26bn – FG by Esso95(m): 9:00pm On May 20, 2016
misscall247:
Another name for APC is scam
Buhari is cooking up stuff to make up his speech on may 29th

Not knowin dat scam has taken over his change slogan

No fund to mobiliz d Nysc corps for service

what a shame...........#shame on u buhari#
**** The fund has been disbursed to the NYSC since Tuesday.
Trynna step out of the sea of hate. It's killing your pragmatism.

2 Likes

Re: Excess Crude Account Now $2.26bn – FG by Brightology2(m): 9:07pm On May 20, 2016
princeofpeace22:
I love pmb angry
I don't think you ve sense for spewing such trash
Re: Excess Crude Account Now $2.26bn – FG by olalat(m): 9:17pm On May 20, 2016
Its obvious u dnt knw what excess crud acct is. U just see a topic u knw notin abt nd start spew trash here. I indulge u to read first b4 writing a novel as u did above.
Pavarottii:
No much shift with wat GEJ left there. After one year, dey have saved little or nothing.
But wait oooo... all those monies we av been getting from crude oil sales since May 29th, 2015 till now, recovered from looters, and internally generated revenue from MDA's. Dey didn't pay ministers, perm secetarys, aides and all 4 about 6months. Wat have they been doing wiv d monies apart from paying salaries, sharing to states, buhari's junketing, inconclusive elections.
Wat else, cos I don't know wen a project was kicked off by buhari and started and work is ongoing, not 1km of road added, not 1MW added, not one new sch built, no money saved, no new weapons bought after about 360days?(but they are quick to say we are loosing so so billion daily wen one pipeline blows, so they av been making billions wen the pipelines were working?)
Atleast fuel has been averagely 39dollar per barrel. Cos it's 47 now.

GEJ was corrupt but projects were going on. Where are d projects now, that nobody is stealing.

This is a bad ass Paradox.

Re: Excess Crude Account Now $2.26bn – FG by Pavarottii(m): 9:19pm On May 20, 2016
olalat:
Its obvious u dnt knw what excess crud acct is. U just see a topic u knw notin abt nd start spew trash here. I indulge u to read first b4 writing a novel as u did above.
Here come the brilliant kid, please tell me about what excess crude account is and wat makes it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excess Crude Account Now $2.26bn – FG by olalat(m): 9:25pm On May 20, 2016
Next time, ask questions on issues u dnt understand b4 making illogical comment. Lesson 1.
Pavarottii:

Here come the brilliant kid, please tell me about what excess crude account is and wat makes it up.
Re: Excess Crude Account Now $2.26bn – FG by akilo1: 10:00pm On May 20, 2016
Jonatan self
Re: Excess Crude Account Now $2.26bn – FG by sammhi(m): 10:24pm On May 20, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

A government saves even with PMS price not to half of what it was under GEJ, and here is the thrash you can say: you need a deeper mental horizon.
dumb !
why keep moni and people are hungry..it is called wickedness..
moni is meant to be spent...will you keep moni in the bank and your kids ho hungry and can't pay scjool fees? If u do that when d kids know they will rebel..
plan before u even earn and know what to do..
Re: Excess Crude Account Now $2.26bn – FG by krestup: 10:58pm On May 20, 2016
who e epp
Re: Excess Crude Account Now $2.26bn – FG by oluwasegun007(m): 11:39pm On May 20, 2016
obasanjo left $75billion in excess crude account

if buhari is left with $2.3billion as at april this year, how much did jonathan liv for buhari?

man must run out of this country.
Re: Excess Crude Account Now $2.26bn – FG by misscall247: 11:56pm On May 20, 2016
Esso95:

**** The fund has been disbursed to the NYSC since Tuesday.
Trynna step out of the sea of hate. It's killing your pragmatism.
So what is holding dia mobilization?
u beta stand up against deceit of Nigerian youths,thy are d future and what ever happen to dem affects u and ur children either direct or indirectly.
Re: Excess Crude Account Now $2.26bn – FG by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 20, 2016
imamabi:
Nigeria my country how did we get to this?

That is excess crude account ohh, not our foreign reserve
Re: Excess Crude Account Now $2.26bn – FG by Pavarottii(m): 1:51am On May 21, 2016
olalat:
Next time, ask questions on issues u dnt understand b4 making illogical comment. Lesson 1.
I asked already na! Dexter grin. I just dey look u dey laff. Cos u don't know anything, I was waiting to see ur lame explanation but exactly as I tot, u won't ansa me, cos u don't know shit.

Please don't quote me. I don't discuss wiv people that av an O'level person as their mentor.
Re: Excess Crude Account Now $2.26bn – FG by Pavarottii(m): 1:53am On May 21, 2016
oluwasegun007:
obasanjo left $75billion in excess crude account

if buhari is left with $2.3billion as at april this year, how much did jonathan liv for buhari?

man must run out of this country.
Obasanjo left 75billion dollars! This guy must be related to lai mohammed.
Re: Excess Crude Account Now $2.26bn – FG by banio: 2:45am On May 21, 2016
micolaj:
The issues at hand are inflation, starvation and unemployment and people want to see government tackling these basic economic problems, before they give meanings to figure manufactured by the government. Buhari and his economic team should wake up and act decisively to provide solutions to these priotised problems. Appointment of auditors, loan for the governors and balance in the ECA are meaningless to a man with an empty stomach and a leaned pocket.

True talk

Re: Excess Crude Account Now $2.26bn – FG by olalat(m): 4:10am On May 21, 2016
Let me give you a home work: Differentiate between, federation acct, foreign reserve acct, excess crude oil acct. 1b. How are they managed. 2a. What is sovereign wealth fund. All questions carry equal marks. NOTE: Give breif description of your academic background. A better way for a witless midget to learn.
Pavarottii:

I asked already na! Dexter grin. I just dey look u dey laff. Cos u don't know anything, I was waiting to see ur lame explanation but exactly as I tot, u won't ansa me, cos u don't know shit.

Please don't quote me. I don't discuss wiv people that av an O'level person as their mentor.
Re: Excess Crude Account Now $2.26bn – FG by BetaThings: 5:46am On May 21, 2016
chinoify:
Professionals appoint professionals whereas Dullards appoint lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Who were the professionals appointed by Jonathan
And did they not turn out to be very good at looting?

And who are the non-professionals appointed by Buhari?
Re: Excess Crude Account Now $2.26bn – FG by BetaThings: 5:47am On May 21, 2016
chinoify:
Professionals appoint professionals whereas Dullards appoint lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Buhari is a professional soldier
Jonathan was a professional zoologist who nearly turned Nigerian into a zoo!
Re: Excess Crude Account Now $2.26bn – FG by BetaThings: 5:52am On May 21, 2016
Pavarottii:
No much shift with wat GEJ left there. After one year, dey have saved little or nothing.
But wait oooo... all those monies we av been getting from crude oil sales since May 29th, 2015 till now, recovered from looters, and internally generated revenue from MDA's. Dey didn't pay ministers, perm secetarys, aides and all 4 about 6months. Wat have they been doing wiv d monies apart from paying salaries, sharing to states, buhari's junketing, inconclusive elections.
Wat else, cos I don't know wen a project was kicked off by buhari and started and work is ongoing, not 1km of road added, not 1MW added, not one new sch built, no money saved, no new weapons bought after about 360days?(but they are quick to say we are loosing so so billion daily wen one pipeline blows, so they av been making billions wen the pipelines were working?)
Atleast fuel has been averagely 39dollar per barrel. Cos it's 47 now.

GEJ was corrupt but projects were going on. Where are d projects now, that nobody is stealing.

This is a bad ass Paradox.

What projects under Jonathan?
And remember he sold oil mostly above $100

When oil went down to $50 - $60, the projects stopped and Jonathan started borrowing to even pay salaries

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/182543-nigerian-govt-borrowing-billions-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala.html

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/nigeria-borrows-to-pay-salaries-with-cash-crunch-worsening/

If Buhari has not bought weapons or achieve nothing, what about Jonathan who soil oil at high price and militant were not blowing things up

Below was written in 2014
Exactly a year after Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan declared a "state of emergency" in north-eastern Nigeria, it seems to have had little effect in curbing the Islamist insurgency.

Attacks by the Boko Haram group that provoked the move included an assault on a military barracks, detonating a bomb at a bus station in the northern city of Kano and the kidnap of a French family, including four children, which grabbed the world's attention.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-27396702
Re: Excess Crude Account Now $2.26bn – FG by Reference(m): 7:18am On May 21, 2016
Good. Can you see what you gain when you trim waste. Governance is indeed not rocket science.
Re: Excess Crude Account Now $2.26bn – FG by Pavarottii(m): 9:52am On May 21, 2016
BetaThings:

What projects under Jonathan?
And remember he sold oil mostly above $100

When oil went down to $50 - $60, the projects stopped and Jonathan started borrowing to even pay salaries

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/182543-nigerian-govt-borrowing-billions-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala.html

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/nigeria-borrows-to-pay-salaries-with-cash-crunch-worsening/

If Buhari has not bought weapons or achieve nothing, what about Jonathan who soil oil at high price and militant were not blowing things up

Below was written in 2014

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-27396702
The moment I saw "which projects by GEJ?". I know d angle u coming from, no need to get into a discussion with you.
Re: Excess Crude Account Now $2.26bn – FG by oluwasegun007(m): 10:36am On May 21, 2016
Pavarottii:

Obasanjo left 75billion dollars! This guy must be related to lai mohammed.

for the records my fact was extracted from the open letter obasanjo wrote to Jonathan while he was in office, and if it might interest you he did not dispute it.
Re: Excess Crude Account Now $2.26bn – FG by jogojogo: 11:12am On May 21, 2016
Pavarottii:

GEJ met above 2000MW and increased to almost 5000MW or more.

BIG LIE AND YOU KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Excess Crude Account Now $2.26bn – FG by Nusaf: 11:26am On May 21, 2016
MrPolitics:
Isn't this the same account jonathan left $32billion in?
No sir. I think left it at $32trillion.
Re: Excess Crude Account Now $2.26bn – FG by Pavarottii(m): 12:22pm On May 21, 2016
jogojogo:

BIG LIE AND YOU KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay correct me.
Re: Excess Crude Account Now $2.26bn – FG by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 21, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

A government saves even with PMS price not to half of what it was under GEJ, and here is the thrash you can say: you need a deeper mental horizon.

What is your understanding of the ECA?

How were they able to save?

If the budget was made based on anticipated sale of crude oil at $40/barrel and the price of crude crashed and dropped to $25/ barrel- where is the excess then and how were you able to save?

Abeg, educate me because I'm not an economist but I do have common sense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries / 2015: Any Northerner Who Votes PDP Is A Disgrace – Borno Deputy Governor / Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.