Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

LOVE AND VIRGINITY(A Must Read Story) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LOVE AND VIRGINITY(A Must Read Story) (19135 Views)

Auctioning My Virginity,a Good Idea? / Virginity And Virginity Questions That Follows / Virginity : A Misguided Concept In The Society. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LOVE AND VIRGINITY(A Must Read Story) by fleshb(m): 9:39am On May 22, 2016
Sempumping:

I dont knw which mood you are in bruh

All I want is a man like Adeoluwa

#prayer mood
I can b more dan Adeoluwa if u can b my Tope
Re: LOVE AND VIRGINITY(A Must Read Story) by NairaCityBlog: 11:30am On May 22, 2016
Thanks once again to those who have appreciated nairacityblog for this story!
But surely we wont take the credit as nairacityblog isnt the author of this piece

DISCLAIMER
The author of the fan fiction does not,
in any way, profit from the story and that all creative rights
to the characters belong to their original creator(s).

Like i said yesterday, a new intriging story will start tomorow, and all that have actively participated in this will sure be tagged to the next one on monday
THANKS

www.nairacityblog..com
Re: LOVE AND VIRGINITY(A Must Read Story) by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 22, 2016
fleshb:
I can b more dan Adeoluwa if u can b my Tope

hahahaha.....

I want Adeoluwa ...nothing more. .nothing less

You 'll be too much for me if u r more than Adeoluwa
Re: LOVE AND VIRGINITY(A Must Read Story) by RSAV: 9:37pm On May 22, 2016
A super story. Thanks.
Re: LOVE AND VIRGINITY(A Must Read Story) by bengems(m): 10:00am On May 23, 2016
annnikky:

I tell am buh she say make u use ur leg come collect am

chei...that my inlaw na bad market.
Re: LOVE AND VIRGINITY(A Must Read Story) by annnikky(f): 10:51am On May 23, 2016
bengems:

chei...that my inlaw na bad market.
U no go blame am ni cz country bad so no credit today come 2mao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You / Meet Benita,the 16 Year Old Influencer Gaining Popularity For Her Stunning Shape / Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.