Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,364 members, 7,957,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:35 AM

Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University (66518 Views)

Mohammed Indimi's Daughters Are Beautiful! / Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University / Amouna And Hauwa Indimi Graduate From Lynn University, Florida, USA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by martolux(m): 7:31am On May 22, 2016
gidgiddy:

Now how many people from the Niger Delta from who's lands and waters the Oil is drilled is as rich as him? A northerner will come to the south, take their Oil, become very rich and expect the southerners to clapping their hands and singing "one Nigeria". I laugh in Chinese

A comment of Babatunde Salau:
"At times i marvel when i see my fellow
southerners comment that the oil belong to a
certain part of the country we call Nigeria,Have u
people lost history,Have u forgotten that when
oil was discovered in oloibiri,the then premier of
Eastern region never knew it will be in
commercial qty,the western region contributed
1 million dollars for its exploration while the
Northern region contributed 750,000 dollars but
the eastern region didnt contribute a dime
because they didnt even believe it was in
commercial qty.The refineries were jointly build
from the proceeds from cocoa,groundnut and
rubber.That region did not see oil as their own
then but now the story have changed despite the
fact that your leaders have been responsible for
ur under development,u still see them as
heroes.If you can be blessed with a leader like
fashola to govern a state like Bayelsa that
doesnt have the kind of population Mushin local
govt in lagos has and with such a huge federal
allocation including the 13 percent derivatives,i
can bet my whole life that Bayelsa would have
been a small Dubai by now and would have been
in the position of bailing out some states.So
when apportioning blames go back to history and
hold ur bad leaders responsible."

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by vickylincon(m): 7:31am On May 22, 2016
aminho:
And he also donated hundred million naira to Idps last week
the media no go carry am
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by zayyadoski(m): 7:36am On May 22, 2016
This Is beautiful nonsense.... The man is from borno, and maiduguri needs this money to develop from it's recent crisis and this bunsuru is giving it out to one useless school.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Appareil(m): 7:51am On May 22, 2016
WeNigerDelta:
The time for talking is long over. We are glad that because of social media, the world can see the injustice meted to my people. To those of you saying the oil is Nigeria's oil and not SS, kindly do your patriotic duty, enlist in the Navy and come meet us in the creeks. The pipelines are not on NL, be bold enough and come defend your country....
It is well. The world is full of injustice. God will fight better for you.
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Daplux4: 7:52am On May 22, 2016
Another oil well onner showing off his ill gotten wealth outside while our economy and university lack
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Kirigidi(m): 7:52am On May 22, 2016
Adminisher:

There is no Niger Delta oil. The oil is Nigeria's. I agree that IBB corruptly gave the oil block to a relative but SS likes corrupt people like IBB. IBB is Jonathan's Fada
Ur post is senseless! But I don't blame u. Mark it, a time wil come wen evry tribe wil find its bearin nd redefined dia relatnship wit others in dis injustice-ravaged country.
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Nobody: 7:57am On May 22, 2016
pamdaniel:
i guess he is looking for citizenship there

heee !!! ......clap for ur self... and he has to buy it with N4.2billion, u no make sense at all

....hmmm have u Finished d milk in ur feeding bottle (no offence)

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Daplux4: 7:57am On May 22, 2016
Another oil well onner showing off his ill gotten wealth outside while our economy and university lack
Mr corroption fighter I know u will. Be blind on this one
Govt of sentiment
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Nobody: 8:01am On May 22, 2016
perryy:

Keep mute. Ordinary breeze was sent across the see last week and you know the number of soldiers that died . Note, there was no confrontation of any sort and they died the way they did so you can imagine how many of them will die in the presence of open confrontation. Creek is not moi moi. You will be crushed, I'm just laughing swahili. Without firing a shot, we can mystically sink all thier boats in the sea and that will be thier end. What happened last week was just a test run of what is to come. We want like 400 or more soldiers to be on our waters before we release the turbulent , and that will mark the end of your rodomontade.
this your long story wont stop the resolve of the military to crush you. it has been done before
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by bluecircle470: 8:10am On May 22, 2016
To him he thinks he'll be getting accolades but the white men will be laughing and making jest of him. Aboki kobo kobo.
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by castrokins(m): 8:12am On May 22, 2016
OBTMOS:
He has done notin wrong, even d Americans do donate to us

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Dagoma: 8:18am On May 22, 2016
Wasted money!
...and Borno's schools have been closed for over two years.....rubbish!
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Daplux4: 8:19am On May 22, 2016
Adminisher:

There is no Niger Delta oil. The oil is Nigeria's. I agree that IBB corruptly gave the oil block to a relative but SS likes corrupt people like IBB. IBB is Jonathan's Fada

When u talk out of sentiment u look more stupid,can't u see

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Nobody: 8:31am On May 22, 2016
If this man hadn't made his money from Nigerian resources no one will give a damn. But no, Muhammad Indinmi stole from Nigeria to develop an already developed country. What a philanthropist!
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by ejihand(m): 8:33am On May 22, 2016
megaik:
Tell me the Oil Money is not from Niger Delta!!! Tell Me how this kinda new shouldnt create agitations ...Its very painful
Bro you are there. The real cause of agitation in Niger delta is not environmental degradation as a result of oil exploration. Me thinks is pain, psychological pains as a result of brazen stolen of Niger delta wealth by totally outsiders. It is difficult to point out a single millionaire and billionaire from Nigeria that's hasn't reach that zenith without OIL. HOW MANY NIGER DELTANS ARE THIS RICH. News like this only hardened them and take arms to blow up oil installations.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by ihitenansa: 8:43am On May 22, 2016
nike4love:
But the students in his state re writing physics in hausa language....smh
loooool!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Nobody: 8:43am On May 22, 2016
babestella:
I could imagine what would had been the reaction of PMB if that money had been donated by someone from SE or SS, bubu would have ordered efcc to follow up, arrest and detain such donor, then he will come to the media and gloat and sing anti kwaruption. Rubbish.

I'd like to see the list of Nigerians holding mining licenses for mining of precious metals and stone in Nigeria, please anyone with the info, kindly share. We are talking about oil, same is going on in mining industry.
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by xtervaganza(m): 8:49am On May 22, 2016
To say I'm angry at this is an understatement

This country needs to break asap.

Awon eranko
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 8:50am On May 22, 2016
Abagworo:
Silly man. I will bet my last kobo he is in PDP and was part of Jonathan's misrule.

Your stupidity is epic...who's talking about pdp/apc here?I bet pdp also gave him those oil wells too.learn to use ur brain pls

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Nobody: 9:02am On May 22, 2016
osusuallstars:
TO THE NDA PLEASE IDENTIFY ALL THE OIL WELL BELONGING TO THIS MAN AND BLOW IT WIDE. JUST IMAGINE THE INSULT. 1000 MOST RICHEST NIGER DELTA MEN COMBINED IS NOT AS RICH AS THIS MAN. AND WHAT IS HIS SOURCE OF WEALTH ? OIL. OIL FROM YOUR LAND AND THEY SAID WE SHOULD BE ONE NIGERIA. OPEN YOU EYES.
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by bayinq25(m): 9:07am On May 22, 2016
hungryboy:
Na dis kind thing dey make me talk say ab.oki na ram.
Our Universities for Naija dey here lacking in laboratory equipments and research grants.
Ab.oki leave am go donate to American University.
can you donate $14m to Nigerian universities and see your money's worth in return?trust me the next step is embezzlement.
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Mstrsheikh: 9:15am On May 22, 2016
God punish you Sir. Bastards. Clueless nation very annoying post!!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by 9jatatafo(m): 9:29am On May 22, 2016
The folly of Nigerians. Our higher institutions are dying of lack of funds and this man has the guts to donate such amount of money to already equipped university in foreign land. How do we reason in this part of the world? Are cursed or what?
Our government officials steal public funds to acquired expensive properties abroad and pay heavy taxes on them, steal money and bank there. Something is wrong somewhere!!!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Menzy86(m): 9:34am On May 22, 2016
perryy:

In the absence of arm struggle, do you think the abokis can just leave our oil alone when thier while lives depends on it? Like you I'm an advocate of non violence , but now that it seems the only language the Hausa understand is war, what do we do?
"war can NEVER be just" is a popular saying in peace studies. The hausa's don't only understand war contrary to ur belief. Lemme tell u about political solution. Most Nigerians underestimate alliances to solve political problems. D hausa's only know this tactic better than every other Nigerian hence their political dominance. Jonathan had d opportunity 4 5 yrs to save all of us from this sh*t n what did he do? He blew it. Do u guys know thr is a substantial christian population in d north capable of swinging elections anywhere they support if tapped? In 2011 Jonathan won 5/6 North-central states and won d election. In 2015 he lost 5/6 of d same region n lost d election. Does that show anythn. I am from dis region but most times even though we feel kinda alienated frm d hausa/fulani northerners and wish alliance with u guys u always wanna treat us with disdain. That is d problem of d Igbo's and that is why they will always wail. Noone is enjoying what is happening. All I am sayin is dat people like me n u r d ones that will suffer most from d gas explosions. Buhari might end up not achieving his promises but it doesn't mean he won't eat nor have all d comfort he desires. His ministers and ALL govt officials at every level will NOT uffer. Where then lies d sense? Strategic thinkers don't talk much. God I wish I cld really have an audience with Niger deltans.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by treatise: 9:46am On May 22, 2016
malton:

You can only live in a fool's paradise for so long. When shiiit hits the fan, I'll be here to remind you just how dumb you have been.

I thought IPOB have their hands full with struggles of their own? What stops them from demolishing the CBN, Unizik, UNN, FUTO etc, in order to make a statement? Why haven't you cheered them on on the path to destruction?

The militants for instance, claim to be agitating for resource control. Assuming that they have their wishes granted, how is it wrong that they fend for themselves begining with all facilities intact? Why must they embark on rebuilding, rather than chanel scarce funds into constructing other non existing facilities altogether? What becomes of the average Niger Deltan who may have died from the resultant hunger that will arise owing to their actions?

You, Mr (I am struggling with myself to address you as that), are worse than a trojan horse!

This is a delusional submission obviously influenced by substance abuse.
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by olamkas: 9:50am On May 22, 2016
that means northerners are even smarter than southerners. so what are southerners looking when the northerners came to enrich themselves with resources from south
gidgiddy:

Now how many people from the Niger Delta from who's lands and waters the Oil is drilled is as rich as him? A northerner will come to the south, take their Oil, become very rich and expect the southerners to clapping their hands and singing "one Nigeria". I laugh in Chinese
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Bimpe29: 9:50am On May 22, 2016
It is really commendable, but charity begins at home.
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by elopee3000(m): 10:01am On May 22, 2016
Adminisher:

how many cows did northern leaders dashed southerners or how many farm lands did they give to southerners ? oil wells is good to be given to the northerners abi? If not for oil can dangote or dantata be the richest Nigerian?nothing last for ever

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by winj: 10:01am On May 22, 2016
you think he will donate to the niger delta where he steals the oil from? mallams don't do things like that
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by logica(m): 10:03am On May 22, 2016
These are the kind of "elite" Oyinbos want to impose on us. They won't like billionaires who would not come dash them free money. He's one of the reasons Boko Haram rose; yet they want the whole of Nigeria to be concerned. It's a Northern problem; they should deal with it. I don't know why money is even being allocated to fight Boko Haram when this Indimi cannot donate money for that cause.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Nobody: 10:04am On May 22, 2016
nike4love:
But the students in his state re writing physics in hausa language....smh

.. yesoo.o ! have u forgotten that Western education is a sin, hence it has to be written in awuuSSaaa
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Revolva(m): 10:09am On May 22, 2016
But welll I don't blame him forr donating such amount to a yankee university if not for this our yeye nigeria dat is dissorganized if I were a billionaire I will do wat he did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) / Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners / 10 Ways To Prove You're A Legitimate Online Based Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.