Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi (73468 Views)

Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja / Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths / PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by boman2014: 8:20pm On May 21, 2016
hhhehhehehehehehe
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by kraftsta(m): 8:24pm On May 21, 2016
TheNonce:
grin

Who cares how this borno based goat feels? If e pain am make him go sambisa go chill!
Lol...may oluwa forgive u

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by piagetskinner(m): 8:25pm On May 21, 2016
grin grin pdp is a confused party
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by philips70(m): 8:25pm On May 21, 2016
Who won't storm out after all that milking? Will be surprised if his accounts are not in the red at the moment after all these hungry lions finished with him as the doors to CBN has been closed to them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 21, 2016
he would defect to APC soon....
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 21, 2016
He is only stepping out to smoke PDP weed and would be back soon.

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by peacengine(m): 8:28pm On May 21, 2016
PDP POWER! POWER! POWER!
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by Optimist1(m): 8:30pm On May 21, 2016
otokx:
We will soon hear its not true.
That's Nairaland/9ja for us ooh.
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:30pm On May 21, 2016
madridguy:
PDP is dead long time ago and every effort by the enemies of Nigeria to bring back the cancerous, satanic, demonic party will FAIL.

Ameen.
rejoice not o bros cos the devils in power that we both know are still the set of thieves ruling us even now.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by stamapro(m): 8:31pm On May 21, 2016
why did they allow him to walk out? they should have begged him to come back because the party is his fathers property...nonsense
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by macaranta(m): 8:31pm On May 21, 2016
Okay
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by Fickie(m): 8:32pm On May 21, 2016
Now that we have two PDP, one headed by Ibrahim Mantu and the other by Ahmed Makarfi, which one una belong to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by higherpower: 8:32pm On May 21, 2016
PDP say the want to change de change! how can one be more dumb than this? With what do u want to use and change de Change?

3 Likes

Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by gbeny007(m): 8:33pm On May 21, 2016
PDP entering from one Fire burning with brimstone to another one,it' indeed a sinking ship struggling to remain afloat. Well, if you everybody is like me, no one will be move by this stories under politics because time is money. Join my Fiverr training class to learn how I am making sustainable income online, you need proof of my Fiverr earnings?check my signature and locate my thread or Topic on nairaland from my profile. Do you want to learn how to Rank your gig on Fiverr? Contact me now!

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by alizma: 8:34pm On May 21, 2016
still remember that some people said APC will not last more than one year unfortunately they and the one on break up part as APC wax stronger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by paulsir: 8:37pm On May 21, 2016
They will gather in one way but they will scatter in many ways.Any party forming voltron in Nigeria,what are you waiting for? Die (ce 10000000000 )

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by robosky02(m): 8:38pm On May 21, 2016
it over

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 21, 2016
tomakint:

PDP demonic party? shocked shocked OK which one is "Angelic Party" now undecided

KOWA 2019 grin

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:44pm On May 21, 2016
I wish to assure all PDP supporters and fans that all is well
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by graphiti: 8:45pm On May 21, 2016
papparatzzi2013:
I thought SE and SS said they will hijack the moribund party from the North. A former Governor of Kaduna, Sen.
Ahmed Makarfi was named as the
party’s caretaker national chairman
while Senator Ben Obi was named the
national secretary of the party.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by pinkyliceous(f): 8:51pm On May 21, 2016
And you think APC is alive with all the daily hardships it has been inflicting on Nigerians since 29th May, 2015?

madridguy:
PDP is dead long time ago and every effort by the enemies of Nigeria to bring back the cancerous, satanic, demonic party will FAIL.

Ameen.
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by Ucbiu(m): 8:52pm On May 21, 2016
See gobe...

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by laprince(m): 8:53pm On May 21, 2016
madridguy:

Ameen.
PDP is dead. I agree with you. as a matter of fact, I agree very well.

However, I want a very vibrant opposition party now.
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by Mrfred43(m): 8:56pm On May 21, 2016
End party full with thief
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by maestroferddi: 8:59pm On May 21, 2016
All these little children who dont know jack about politics talking about the phantom death of PDP are just laughable.

PDP is dead and yet over 70% of influential politicians in Nigeria are jostling for position in the party.

Buhari and his shambolic APC should watch it because PDP is coming to get them: dislodge from the power they got through manipulation and demagogy.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by druboon404: 9:01pm On May 21, 2016
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for merlin or a miracle worker. So I never expected Merlin's magic or miracles to happen, I voted for change and not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in 1 year so Nigerians let's be patient.......
#IStandWithBuhari#
let the haters and Wailers continue wailing..
Pdp 16 yrs of looting and misrule they are looking for APC magician to fix it in a year. Yeye

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:06pm On May 21, 2016
I thought PDP was banking on the wealth of SAS since it no longer has access to our bans of yam? Party of confusion. The party must fall.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by Cafu02: 9:10pm On May 21, 2016
madridguy:

Ameen.

You are more of an enemy to Nigeria because you don't want an opposition, you want a one man dictatorship rule. All developed countries existed with oppositions. Grow up and learn the usefulness of an opposition to governance

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by gimbayaro(m): 9:16pm On May 21, 2016
great. Makarfi worth it...thanks to PDP...
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by Bethelwealthy(m): 9:17pm On May 21, 2016
madridguy:

Ameen.
a child was born without eyes recently. I think some were born without brains earlier. How old are you again??

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 21, 2016
[quote author=tomakint post=45839799]
PDP demonic party? shocked shocked OK which one is "Angelic Party" now undecided [/quote
PDP=PEOPLE DEMONIC PARTY ...SATANIST SHERIFF MOMODU.
APC=ANGELIC PEOPLE'S CONGRESS. ...PASTOR OSINBAJO

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by profosenogoboy: 9:23pm On May 21, 2016
One day DPD come back to power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate / Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated / Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.