Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi (73467 Views)

Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja / Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths / PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by TheNonce: 12:40am On May 22, 2016
Birniwa:

Just wondering if you could call this Borno educated and muliti-billionaire a g0at, then what u could call ur ill!terate and p00r father at home; a hippopotamus?

Call him whatever you want! At least I have a father!

Unlike like you that was born by a prostitute who had unprotected sex with 4 mental patients and 1 baboon in order to conceive you!

So how does it feel being a hopeless half simian bastard?

3 Likes

Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by babadee1(m): 12:46am On May 22, 2016
Cafu02:

You are more of an enemy to Nigeria because you don't want an opposition, you want a one man dictatorship rule. All developed countries existed with oppositions. Grow up and learn the usefulness of an opposition to governance

PDP is not an opposition party. They have no alternative ideas or proposals. Their only strategy is to criticize and make noise hoping that if things don't get better in time then Nigerians will vote for them again. They are totally wrong for this country.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:59am On May 22, 2016
Cafu02:

You are more of an enemy to Nigeria because you don't want an opposition, you want a one man dictatorship rule. All developed countries existed with oppositions. Grow up and learn the usefulness of an opposition to governance
And in developed countries this is how opposition is carried out? Like beasts?

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by MrCEO69(m): 1:05am On May 22, 2016
madridguy:
PDP is dead long time ago and every effort by the enemies of Nigeria to bring back the cancerous, satanic, demonic party will FAIL.

Ameen.

Elnino4ladies:
PDP is dead EOD
and who will lose! If pdp die den we are back to square one bro, thing with ur brain without been bias.
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by mindtricks: 1:22am On May 22, 2016
madridguy:
PDP is dead long time ago and every effort by the enemies of Nigeria to bring back the cancerous, satanic, demonic party will FAIL.

Ameen.

Pally, but the demonic party already resurrected back to life and into power as APC.
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by nurusystem(m): 2:04am On May 22, 2016
igbo party, dead party..with boko chairman

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by trappatoni(m): 2:06am On May 22, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I wish to assure all PDP supporters and fans that all is well
really, anyway which convention did you attend?

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by crazymod: 2:11am On May 22, 2016
ebosie11:
The National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Ali Modu Sheriff, angrily stormed out of the venue of the party’s meeting on Saturday after he was dethroned.

A former Governor of Kaduna, Sen. Ahmed Makarfi was named as the party’s caretaker national chairman while Senator Ben Obi was named the national secretary of the party.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/photos-angry-ali-modu-sheriff-walks-out.html

Heaven will not fall if they chose SS or SE for chairman.................. Southern politicians are really inferior and sell out.
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by AreaFada2: 2:32am On May 22, 2016
Bethelwealthy:

a child was born without eyes recently. I think some were born without brains earlier. How old are you again??

You mean there must have been a "Mega-Zika" virus before the South Americans found the recent Zika virus causing smaller head/brain? cheesy
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by Cafu02: 3:22am On May 22, 2016
babadee1:

PDP is not an opposition party. They have no alternative ideas or proposals. Their only strategy is to criticize and make noise hoping that if things don't get better in time then Nigerians will vote for them again. They are totally wrong for this country.

One of the main priority of an opposition us to criticise. Did APC not criticise PDP when they were in power? You guys should grow up and stop all this awkward thinking.
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by str8talk1: 3:59am On May 22, 2016
madridguy:

Ameen.

Look at a 'Pot' Supporter calling 'kettle' black.

Whatz d diff. btw APC & Boko haram/Fulani herdsmen?

Overall,itz good rubbish to bad radiance.
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by Niceiroko: 4:16am On May 22, 2016
D true satanic party is apc
madridguy:

Ameen.
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by babadee1(m): 4:27am On May 22, 2016
Cafu02:

One of the main priority of an opposition us to criticise. Did APC not criticise PDP when they were in power? You guys should grow up and stop all this awkward thinking.

Did I say they should not criticize? Of course they are allowed to criticize. If I also see something worth criticizing about this govt I will be the loudest voice to point it out. But PDP ONLY criticizes, they have no other strategy. That is my point. It's good to criticize but it's better to promote alternative answers that Nigerians can benefit from.
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by Kenturkey048(m): 4:30am On May 22, 2016
tomakint:

PDP demonic party? shocked shocked OK which one is "Angelic Party" now undecided
tank u,help me ask,.
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by olajizz01(m): 5:00am On May 22, 2016
Zico5:
No matter what happens under Buhari, I still stand with him cos PDP is like cancer that Nigeria should avoid cos members of this party are not here to serve anyone rather they are there to loot this country dry. Where will u place a party that intentionally appointed a thief and known sponsor of terrorists as party chairman. Even their supporters on nairaland know why they are dying for them. Only a fool and gullible will follow PDP.
wao,what a coincidence,this was exact i was telling my friend yesterday when i was watching their shambled and paralleled convention,only looting bind the members of this cancerous party together,nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by ceaser: 5:49am On May 22, 2016
Juell:
With his cap that always seems as if it's going to cover his eyes.

That his cap always make me remember "Mojo jojo". The villainous character in the powerpuff girls cartoon.
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by 41lady(m): 5:58am On May 22, 2016
Good development, that's the type of change we want, not change to chanji to chain. I trust makarfi, he will transform the party just like the way he transform KD, when he was governor.
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by Sikariyelwa: 6:14am On May 22, 2016
GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH. OF ALL THE HONOURABLES AND MEN OF INTEGRITIES WHY SHOULD PDP ENTHRONED HITLA OF THIS GENERATION AS THEIR HEAD. CHEERS PDP
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by Mbediogu(m): 6:34am On May 22, 2016
madridguy:

Ameen.

But APC has shown early signs that it will be worse Dragon in next three years than PDP has been in last 16 years. If APC is not killed before it is too late, there will be no time for regret excerpt in the grave. Unfortunately the good people of Nigeria are trapped between 2 evil parties but we must choose the lesser evil PDP.
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by carinmom(f): 6:40am On May 22, 2016
lifezone247:
what's now the difference between what I say?

The difference is that Makarfi which is the name of his hometown is written and pronounced differently from Mai-karfi, and the meaning is not the same as well.
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by adodofemi(m): 6:48am On May 22, 2016
A house divided against itself will surely collapse.
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by ogene007: 7:09am On May 22, 2016
madridguy:

Ameen.
I wonder how a one-party state favors you and all the people hitting likes for your silly post. Go and learn the dangers of a one-part state-run country. Political history of nations in Africa will help your education.
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by GloriousTees: 7:38am On May 22, 2016
So where is their Goodluck Jonathan since ? Abi him too don comet PDP
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:15am On May 22, 2016
trappatoni:
really, anyway which convention did you attend?
I rather not say in public. But I shall make people understand soon.
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by madridguy(m): 8:43am On May 22, 2016
What happen to KOWA, APGA and the rest? Pls talk to me with respect.

ogene007:

I wonder how a one-party state favors you and all the people hitting likes for your silly post. Go and learn the dangers of a one-part state-run country. Political history of nations in Africa will help your education.
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by nuelyoyo(m): 8:54am On May 22, 2016
buharisbae:
just like someone said PDP the dead party grin kikiki
mehn, u are so pretty, but on learning you are buhari's girl friend, I quickly remove my eyes from ur DP, before SSS come arrest me.
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by buharisbae(f): 2:06pm On May 22, 2016
nuelyoyo:
mehn, u are so pretty, but on learning you are buhari's girl friend, I quickly remove my eyes from ur DP, before SSS come arrest me.

excuse me fiancée point of correction

na DSS go find u come grin
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by Cafu02: 2:16pm On May 22, 2016
babadee1:

Did I say they should not criticize? Of course they are allowed to criticize. If I also see something worth criticizing about this govt I will be the loudest voice to point it out. But PDP ONLY criticizes, they have no other strategy. That is my point. It's good to criticize but it's better to promote alternative answers that Nigerians can benefit from.

Have fun
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by babadee1(m): 2:35pm On May 22, 2016
Cafu02:

Have fun

You too.
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by nuelyoyo(m): 2:42pm On May 22, 2016
buharisbae:

excuse me fiancée point of correction

na DSS go find u come grin
Ehen, I talk am, she's already correcting me using the right govt codes, who send me open fine girl picture. I should have waited for second service in church, instead of visiting NL. *smiles*
Re: Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi by Megaideas(f): 4:14pm On May 22, 2016
Good riddance to bad rubbish! Boko Haram founder! I was wondering how they chose you in the first place. We won't continue to enthrone evil. Bye forever except you repent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate / Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated / Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.