Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,225 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! (3724 Views)

Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by czarr(m): 8:40pm On May 21, 2016
Guys make I talk true eh,

I no know grin
I want make Una tell cos e done too much,the bridesmaid dey fine like models grin
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 21, 2016
Because they chase and beg men to marry them grin

2 Likes

Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by obiorathesubtle: 8:47pm On May 21, 2016
Yes, and they marry the ugly ones.. They know they can't afford to wait.. Whatever is available is desirable..can't kEep la biological clock waiting
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by MUVA(m): 8:49pm On May 21, 2016
Most men are intimidated by beautiful women. The beautiful women aren't helping issues either as most of them are mostly arrogant, selfish and disloyal.

Bottom line: Average looking women are more loyal.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Cutehector(m): 8:51pm On May 21, 2016
grin
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by PureWays(m): 8:54pm On May 21, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You really think that's the only reason?

Well, I've always believed that extremely beautiful women are liability (Not just the financial aspect).
I don't blame them, the attention is too much. It can get to anyone's head.
If Obama chose beauty over brains, he won't be the president of USA, so I believe marrying a beautiful woman shouldn't be a priority for any guy with Vision/Ambition.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by lekjons(m): 8:56pm On May 21, 2016
Stupedinluv:
actually it's because they're wife materials..

3 Likes

Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by firstking01(m): 9:04pm On May 21, 2016
I guess the "ugly" ones have the foresight to spot a husband material and they give it their all to make the man stay when they have the opportunity to date oneundecided...unlike the so-called "fine girl" that is been beclouded by her unfortunate beauty with pride and shakaraundecided...they do not know that we the husband materials when its time for us to settle down, we wouldn't mind to go to the village and pick one and comeback to ph and groom and brewed her to what we want them to be for usundecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 21, 2016
PureWays:
You really think that's the only reason?

Well, I've always believed that extremely beautiful women are liability (Not just the financial aspect).
I don't blame them, the attention is too much. It can get to anyone's head.
If Obama chose beauty over brains, he won't be the president of USA, so I believe marrying a beautiful woman shouldn't be a priority for any guy with Vision/Ambition.
You took my post serious? hehehe.

The Logic. Obama is president because of his wife. Funny. Obama doesnt have brains or sense of his own to be the no. 1 man save for a brainy woman. Ok. Lol
lekjons:
actually it's because they're wife materials..
Shallow of you to say. When did ugly become synonymous to good character?
Lol

3 Likes

Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by lekjons(m): 9:19pm On May 21, 2016
Stupedinluv:

The Logic. Obama is president because of his wife. Funny. Obama doesnt have brains or sense of his own to be the no. 1 man save for a brainy woman. Ok. Lol Shallow of you to say. When did ugly become synonymous to good character?
Lol

becaus they're mostly humble and submissive..

1 Like

Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by PureWays(m): 9:21pm On May 21, 2016
Stupedinluv:

The Logic. Obama is president because of his wife. Funny. Obama doesnt have brains or sense of his own to be the no. 1 man save for a brainy woman. Ok. Lol Shallow of you to say. When did ugly become synonymous to good character?
Lol

A materialistic, self absorbed woman can never make a great man. Of course Obama has his own mind but Michelle's actions aids his success and you can't say for sure the extent which her support got to.

If you've ever seen that woman talk, you will know what I'm talking about.
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by czarr(m): 9:27pm On May 21, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I don't think so.
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by czarr(m): 9:29pm On May 21, 2016
MUVA:
Most men are intimidated by beautiful women. The beautiful women aren't helping issues either as most of them are mostly arrogant, selfish and disloyal.

Bottom line: Average looking women are more loyal.
my uncle was someone you'll call a playa who slept with beautiful women,but married someone less than beautiful.
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by czarr(m): 9:33pm On May 21, 2016
firstking01:
I guess the "ugly" ones have the foresight to spot a husband material and they give it their all to make the man stay when they have the opportunity to date oneundecided...unlike the so-called "fine girl" that is been beclouded by her unfortunate beauty with pride and shakaraundecided...they do not know that we the husband materials when its time for us to settle down, we wouldn't mind to go to the village and pick one and comeback to ph and groom and brewed her to what we want them to be for usundecided
grin
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by czarr(m): 9:35pm On May 21, 2016
PureWays:
A materialistic, self absorbed woman can never make a great man. Of course Obama has his own mind but Michelle's actions aids his success and you can't say for sure the extent which her support got to.

yh,she seems down to earth and humble
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by MUVA(m): 9:39pm On May 21, 2016
czarr:
my uncle was someone you'll call a playa who slept with beautiful women,but married someone less than beautiful.

Does that make my point any less valid?
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 21, 2016
PureWays:
A materialistic, self absorbed woman can never make a great man. Of course Obama has his own but Michelle's actions aids his success.

Lol grin Why do people like taking extreme sides when making a point in an argument?

Dont you know a woman can still be caring and supportive even while being materialistic? Maybe youve not seen but i have seen women who love to look fanciful and love the good things of life still stand for and encourage their men. All it takes is common sense not a laurel brain.

Michelle did wonderfully well for Obama, no doubt, but who are we to conclude that a better looking woman wouldnt do more? because she is better looking? O please grin

1 Like

Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Doctorfitz: 9:46pm On May 21, 2016
Stupedinluv:

I totally agree with ur moniker nt ur statement
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 21, 2016
lekjons:
becaus they're mostly humble and submissive..

Ok Lol
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by czarr(m): 9:50pm On May 21, 2016
MUVA:

Does that make my point any less valid?
it does.he wasn't intimidated by beautiful women tho,he actually loved his wife.
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by MUVA(m): 9:58pm On May 21, 2016
czarr:
it does.he wasn't intimidated by beautiful women tho,he actually loved his wife.

So why then didn't he marry any of those beautiful women?
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by czarr(m): 10:04pm On May 21, 2016
MUVA:

So why then didn't he marry any of those beautiful women?
he prolly saw something in her,and that's why I created this thread I want peoples opinion.but I disagree with you for thinking its because they are intimidated by beautiful women.
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by vicstar(m): 10:07pm On May 21, 2016
czarr:
Guys make I talk true eh,

I no know grin
I want make Una tell cos e done too much,the bridesmaid dey fine like models grin

me too dey observe dat tin,e no dey ordinary cry

1 Like

Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by MUVA(m): 10:11pm On May 21, 2016
czarr:
he prolly saw something in her,and that's why I created this thread I want peoples opinion.but I disagree with you for thinking its because they are intimidated by beautiful women.

Dating and marriage are two very different things.

I'm still searching for the most polite way to ask how old you are before I can continue this convo.
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by olac21(m): 10:25pm On May 21, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Are you chasing and begging men to marry you too cos you're fugly?
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by PureWays(m): 10:39pm On May 21, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Lol grin Why do people like taking extreme sides when making a point in an argument?

Dont you know a woman can still be caring and supportive even while being materialistic? Maybe youve not seen but i have seen women who love to look fanciful and love the good things of life still stand for and encourage their men. All it takes is common sense not a laurel brain.

Michelle did wonderfully well for Obama, no doubt, but who are we to conclude that a better looking woman wouldnt do more? because she is better looking? O please grin

This is what I'm saying young lady, a woman that has been used to attention, praise from her fans and social Power can't let go easily when she marries.
It's not that I'm blaming them, it's just what it is.

It is close to impossible for such woman to leave all that and focus mainly on her marriage, it's most likely that she will get distracted.
Most of these women's husband don't discuss business with them, and when things are getting bad, their husband will hide the problems and fake prosperity. (Not all though)

A materialistic woman can never make a great man. Human mind is not that big to occupy the things of the world and the nessecity that are bound.
This is one of the reasons why celebrity marriages fail, it's very difficult for one to focus on two things at the same time with same efficiency.
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 21, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Dats not true. U chase and beg men to marry u doesn't mean other ugly women do same.
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 21, 2016
PureWays:
This is what I'm saying young lady, a woman that has been used to attention, praise from her fans and social Power can't let go easily when she marries.
It's not that I'm blaming them, it's just what it is.

It is close to impossible for such a woman to leave all that and focus mainly on her marriage, it's most likely that she will get distracted.
Most of these women's husband don't discuss business with them, and when things are getting bad, their husband will hide the problems and fake prosperity. (Not all though)

A materialistic woman can never make a great man. Human mind is not that big to occupy the things of the world and the nessecity that are bound.
This is one of the reasons why celebrity marriages fail, it's very difficult for one to focus on two things at the same time with same efficiency

hmmmm I think you have a point
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 21, 2016
Festivalofho li:
Dats not true. U chase and beg men to marry u doesn't mean other ugly women do same.
olac21:

Are you chasing and begging men to marry you too cos you're fugly?
Pls its a crime for boys to quote me. Take note! wink

1 Like

Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by PureWays(m): 10:49pm On May 21, 2016
Stupedinluv:

hmmmm I think you have a point
Well, it's cool that we can reach a common ground on this one.
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 21, 2016
*•All the posters above me.....smh
..The op barges in here making wild claims with no proof an yall fall in a uniformed line with him.... undecided

*Op! Pretty is subject.
Therefore beautiful women marry alllll the time tongue
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Lovelynature(m): 10:52pm On May 21, 2016
MUVA:

Bottom line: Average looking somebody are more loyal.
so on point

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Thiefs Beat Up My Female Facebook Friend(pictures) / I Don't Want To Die / She Just Changed Totally... What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.