Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! (3748 Views)

Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 21, 2016
MUVA:
Most men are intimidated by beautiful women. The beautiful women aren't helping issues either as most of them are mostly arrogant, selfish and disloyal.

Bottom line: Average looking women are more loyal.
*You been having a hard time grin..... tongue
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by skywalker240(m): 11:11pm On May 21, 2016
czarr:
he prolly saw something in her,and that's why I created this thread I want peoples opinion.but I disagree with you for thinking its because they are intimidated by beautiful women.
Now what czarr started, is now and has become an every saturday reality......my little experience i can relate with women has taught me many things and so i geuss i can say why,...

1 Guys are not intimidated by Pretty girls like someone stated up there,...else u talking about ones self esteem involved,..i.e nerd and shy guys...... Its like this,..a guy(shy or serious) see's an extremely pretty girl and then gets her every message even befor he approaches her and then decide to try and woo her or just giv it up...and we all know majority of d pretty are dumb, proud and always the below my league type always raising their heads like queen..and the guy(shy or serious) reads her altitudes and then decides 4 himself either to try or not to try....and if he didntt thats not INTIMIDATION.

2..Ugly girls tend to be more humble and many are loyal to some extent or even althrough, since they know they are not getting that much attention they crave for, they would do anything to keep their man,..unlike the pretty girls who would tell u outright ...if i go out of ur house this instant someone gonna woo me even before i get to D gate..

3 i many girls including rukkydelta would critisice me on this one but its the bitter truth..the moment a girl discovers that she is pretty, and begins to spend and invest more on looking more beautifull...then THAT IS THE BEGINING OF HER FOOLISHNESS..and thats why many of them ends up as every man's mango that they bite, suck,and trow away everyone wants to bite but everyone dont want a stain on their shirts...

Every guy wants to bleep a pretty girl but everyguy finds it hard to settle down with them always putting that fear @ d back of their minds that she might just cheat on them..

4..many pretty ladies always go after money to maintain their beauty and material things to be updated and so therefore would do ANYTHING to get it...thats why majority of the so called runz girls are pretty..and then u see them bleeping alhajis,policticians,rich men even car owners etc...by the way WHO WANTS TO MARRY EVERYMANS WIFE?..if na ur brother or freind dey dis situation will u allow it?.

5 pretty girls poor or rich makes everyman looks...and the bible even said turn away ur face from a beautifull woman (dont knw d verse,..but its dia solomon or any of dem wise men said it)

1 Like

Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by MUVA(m): 11:15pm On May 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*You been having a hard time grin..... tongue

Nope! tongue

I'm speaking from experience.
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by MUVA(m): 11:18pm On May 21, 2016
Lovelynature:
so on point
Thanks boss cool
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 21, 2016
MUVA:

Nope! tongue

I'm speaking from experience.
*That's what I said grin tongue

1 Like

Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by MUVA(m): 11:28pm On May 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*That's what I said grin tongue

Yes.

But I never had a "hard time".
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by joshuamoses101(m): 11:30pm On May 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*•All the posters above me.....smh
..The op barges in here making wild claims with no proof an yall fall in a uniformed line with him.... undecided

*Op! Pretty is subject.
Therefore beautiful women marry alllll the time tongue
yo stressing my eyes pls use n approprate colour shu whats ur probs self?are u n allien or a robot?
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 21, 2016
MUVA:

Yes.

But I never had a "hard time".
Mm,but I wouldn't be pickin' with you if I didn't add that
....an it would be no fun sad
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 21, 2016
joshuamoses101:
yo stressing my eyes pls use n approprate colour shu whats ur probs self?are u n allien or a robot?
*Man!
...Ya'll always complain about my prettiest colors!!! angry
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by MUVA(m): 11:33pm On May 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Mm,but I wouldn't be pickin' with you if I didn't add that
....an it would be no fun sad

I thought we're already past that?
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 21, 2016
MUVA:

I thought we're already past that?
*past teasing
....never!
Just keep it clean,harmless.
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by MUVA(m): 11:37pm On May 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*past teasing ....never! Just keep it clean,harmless.
You don't tease people when they're mad at you and expect "clean and harmless".

Point noted tho..
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by joshuamoses101(m): 11:38pm On May 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Man!
...Ya'll always complain about my prettiest colors!!! angry
i use God beg u,no spoil person eye
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 21, 2016
MUVA:

You don't tease people when they're mad at you and expect "clean and harmless".

Point noted tho..
*Yer mad at me
...why
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 21, 2016
Well most men marry uglee ladies so that their wife won't have reason to cheat on him since he is handsome
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by MUVA(m): 11:43pm On May 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Yer mad at me ...why
Scratch that.
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 21, 2016
joshuamoses101:
i use God beg u,no spoil person eye
grin....Kay.
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 21, 2016
MUVA:

Scratch that.
*hmmm,kay
..but know i only half mean it.

1 Like

Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by itstpia8: 11:49pm On May 21, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Because they chase and beg men to marry them grin

so why cant the pretty girls do the same since it's working for the ugly ladies.

1 Like

Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by MUVA(m): 11:50pm On May 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*hmmm,kay ..but know i only half mean it.
Alright then.
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 21, 2016
Omittesb:
Well most men marry uglee ladies so that their wife won't have reason to cheat on him since he is handsome
*Who deemed them so
...Handsome,that is

1 Like

Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by skywalker240(m): 11:57pm On May 21, 2016
czarr:
he prolly saw something in her,and that's why I created this thread I want peoples opinion.but I disagree with you for thinking its because they are intimidated by beautiful women.
To make D story clear,..and to make that guy understand,..am gonna add a little... base on the little experience i av aquired..from both.

1 1st and foremost,. Guys aint intimidated by the sight of beautifull women like someone posted up there..else u talking abt self esteem..i.e nerds and shy guys...when a guy sees a pretty lady, he gets to read her every reactional message she passes i.e altitude or behavior even tho they are unpredictable and then decides either to woo her or giv up.
Its like dis, a guy (shy,player or serious) see's an xtremly pretty gal who always raises her head as proud as a queen and always arrogant how the hell would he start somthing serious like comittment? Its either he try his luck and chop clean mouth or jus giv up...and we all know majjority of d pretty gals are proud,arrogant,insultiv etc....

2 ugly girls tend to be more humble respectful and more loyal,.since they dont get dat much attention dey crave for, they would do anything in their power to keep their man..unlike the pretty ones who would even say if i leave u dis instant i would get 100 suitors befor i even gets to the gate.

3 i knw many ladies includin rukkydelta are gonna critscize me on dis but its the bitter truth..
The moment a girl discovers dat she is pretty,..and keeps investing large and always desperate to look that way,.then THAT IS THE BEGINING OF HER FOOLISHNESS...dats Y many of them end up as every mans mango fruits that he bite,lick's,suck and then throws away... EVERY ONE LIKES TO TASTE D MANGO,..BUT NOBODY WANTS THE STAIN OF MANGO ON THEIR SHIRTS,...EVERY GUY WANTS 2 FVCK A PRETTY GAL..BUT EVERY GUY FINDS IT HARD TO SETTLE WITH THEM WITHOUT HAVING THAT FEAR OF ''SHE MAY CHEAT SOMDAY''

4 pretty girls always strive to maintain and add more to their beauty hence u see that desperation for cash,..and material things to be updated..and so there4 would go d extra mile 2 get what dey want dats Y many sleeps with alhajis,their boss,policticians,rich men,and even car owners...majority of D so called runz girls u see today are pretty girls..when u see pretty girls doing this will u still marry her? abi if na ur frend or ur brother dey dis siti u go allow am?

5 even the bible said turn away ur face from a beautifull woman cos she might lead u into an early grave or so....there is every tendency that every pretty gal keeps more than one boyfreind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Who deemed them so
...Handsome,that is

Well. You can't deny that Most Men are handsome. And the reason I gave is why they marry Uglee ladies.

1 Like

Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Nobody: 12:03am On May 22, 2016
Omittesb:

Well. You can't deny that Most Men are handsome. And the reason I gave is why they marry Uglee ladies.
*Hahaha cheesy
Yer warped view is incorrect!
*°I've seen a many of man who I don't find sexy.

**But as with women sexy is subjective to the looker.
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Nobody: 12:06am On May 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Hahaha cheesy
Yer warped view is incorrect!
*°I've seen a many of man who I don't find sexy.

**But as with women sexy is subjective to the looker.

Hey Miss!.. No need to buttress this slim issue further: I just whiped the truth to you: its either you accept it or you stay put. PEACE

1 Like

Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Nobody: 12:09am On May 22, 2016
Omittesb:

Hey Miss!.. No need to buttress this slim issue further: I just whiped the truth to you: its either you accept it or you stay put. PEACE
*Haha
....I just dey laugh grin
You know I spoke truth
....bye though.

1 Like

Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Nobody: 12:14am On May 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Haha ....I just dey laugh grin You know I spoke truth ....bye though.

Very funny:

1 Like

Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Nobody: 12:17am On May 22, 2016
Omittesb:

Very funny:
*Sarcasm

1 Like

Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Nobody: 12:21am On May 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Sarcasm

Hahahahahaha. Now am laughing.
Don't crack me up this early morning

1 Like

Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Nobody: 12:23am On May 22, 2016
Omittesb:

Hahahahahaha. Now am laughing.
Don't crack me up this early morning
angry

Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Nobody: 12:25am On May 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
angry

You don't quit do you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? / How Can I Tell A Girl That Her Vaginnna Stinks / My Marriage Of 7 Months Is About To Break, Please Read And Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.