Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,888 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! (3745 Views)

Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Nobody: 12:26am On May 22, 2016
Omittesb:

You don't quit do you?
*Do you
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Nobody: 12:28am On May 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Do you

Hell NO!.. Infact I can do this all day
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Nobody: 12:30am On May 22, 2016
Omittesb:

Hell NO!.. Infact I can do this all day
*Very immature
.....bye tongue
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Nobody: 12:32am On May 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Very immature .....bye tongue

Well. If that's what you call it
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by czarr(m): 6:33am On May 22, 2016
MUVA:

Dating and marriage are two very different things.

I'm still searching for the most polite way to ask how old you are before I can continue this convo.
I think you confused.
And I'm old enough to have common sense.are you?
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by SycophanticGoat: 6:38am On May 22, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Because they chase and beg men to marry them grin

Just like you I guess... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by czarr(m): 6:41am On May 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*•All the posters above me.....smh
..The op barges in here making wild claims with no proof an yall fall in a uniformed line with him.... undecided

*Op! Pretty is subject.
Therefore beautiful women marry alllll the time tongue
In Nigeria here its mostly less than Good looking girls that are getting married!
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Brestar(f): 6:54am On May 22, 2016
MUVA:
Most men are intimidated by beautiful women. The beautiful women aren't helping issues either as most of them are mostly arrogant, selfish and disloyal.

Bottom line: Average looking women are more loyal.
Some Serious point, you're making tho.
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by pweetylivia(f): 6:57am On May 22, 2016
PureWays:
You really think that's the only reason?

Well, I've always believed that extremely beautiful women are liability (Not just the financial aspect).
I don't blame them, the attention is too much. It can get to anyone's head.
If Obama chose beauty over brains, he won't be the president of USA, so I believe marrying a beautiful woman shouldn't be a priority for any guy with Vision/Ambition.
But Michelle Obama is beautiful naaaaa
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Nobody: 7:02am On May 22, 2016
czarr:
In Nigeria here its mostly less than Good looking girls that are getting married!
undecided angry
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by MUVA(m): 8:15am On May 22, 2016
czarr:
I think you confused. And I'm old enough to have common sense.are you?
Well, common sense has eluded you. Wait for another 10 years.
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by MUVA(m): 8:22am On May 22, 2016
Brestar:
The OP appears to be too young to comprehend. Thanks babe wink
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by MUVA(m): 8:22am On May 22, 2016
Brestar:

1 Like

Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by IBOGIRL1: 9:22am On May 22, 2016
Ugly girls get married every Saturday because the beautiful ones are alnot yet born.
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by IBOGIRL1: 9:24am On May 22, 2016
Ugly girls get married every Saturday because the beautiful ones are not yet born.
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by czarr(m): 10:11am On May 22, 2016
MUVA:

try and make sense!
And stop saying age...I don't know how old you are so I don't know who is older.
But age is not a determining factor for intelligence.
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by MUVA(m): 10:17am On May 22, 2016
czarr:
try and make sense!
And stop saying age...I don't know how old you are so I don't know who is older.
But age is not a determining factor for intelligence.

I'm old enough to speak from personal experience, not to generalise due to my assumptions from my "Uncle's" relationships.
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by fancycool(f): 11:07am On May 22, 2016
That's cos the so called 'ugly ones' are well brought up and they have respect and as such the are capable of doing different house chores. unlike the preety ones that SOME of them can not cook even cook nor wash plate all in the name of fixed nails! At the end they will start disturbing their hubby to get them a house help.

my opinion though!
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by czarr(m): 11:13am On May 22, 2016
MUVA:

I'm old enough to speak from personal experience, not to generalise due to my assumptions from my "Uncle's" relationships.
..stop blabbing niccur undecided

Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by PureWays(m): 12:35pm On May 22, 2016
pweetylivia:
But Michelle Obama is beautiful naaaaa
Lol..
Ofcourse she is.

From the inside.
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Rukkydelta(f): 9:00pm On May 23, 2016
@ Skywalker240 you know nothing about me...so don't just conclude yet cos we both have an disagreement
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by skywalker240(m): 9:46pm On May 23, 2016
@ rukkydelta,.True i dont ,...

I dont even wanna know anytin about u,.. am jus only trying to giv example to the OP cos GoLD diGgers always thinks about jumping from a guy to another..like breaking their hearts.....what i meant is only ur type would bash me...

now child i hope u understood the info?
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Rukkydelta(f): 11:43pm On May 23, 2016
skywalker240:
@ rukkydelta,.True i dont ,...

I dont even wanna know anytin about u,.. am jus only trying to giv example to the OP cos GoLD diGgers always thinks about jumping from a guy to another..like breaking their hearts.....what i meant is only ur type would bash me...

now child i hope u understood the info?

Lol you don't know anything about me and yet you said my type, you are just pained......And please next time don't mention my moniker
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by skywalker240(m): 5:42am On May 24, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Lol you don't know anything about me and yet you said my type, you are just pained......And please next time don't mention my moniker
k...

Pained!,

about what really?....why d hell u keep mentioning that silly statement,...how d hell will i be pained by a free opinion from a random little kid?
Listen child,(i adressed u dat way cos of d immature way u reply my post's, its very obvious u stiil a kid and therefore immatured and thats why i said i wont reply ur mentions earlier back in dat ur silly thread)......get this,..i was making example based on what such kind of women does,..and it's their heart desire's to try to do what u created in ur thread and so since thats whats on ur heart,..i said a lady(i was thinking then) like u wont be happy with such statement..pls understand that and stop showing ur illiteracy..
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by halfricanadian(f): 5:44am On May 24, 2016
Who marriage epp?
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Rukkydelta(f): 9:22am On May 24, 2016
skywalker240:

k...

Pained!,

about what really?....why d hell u keep mentioning that silly statement,...how d hell will i be pained by a free opinion from a random little kid?
Listen child,(i adressed u dat way cos of d immature way u reply my post's, its very obvious u stiil a kid and therefore immatured and thats why i said i wont reply ur mentions earlier back in dat ur silly thread)......get this,..i was making example based on what such kind of women does,..and it's their heart desire's to try to do what u created in ur thread and so since thats whats on ur heart,..i said a lady(i was thinking then) like u wont be happy with such statement..pls understand that and stop showing ur illiteracy..

Your comment and the thread I created doesn't have anything in common.. Please next time don't mention my monicker in your post
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by skywalker240(m): 9:36am On May 24, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Your comment and the thread I created doesn't have anything in common.. Please next time don't mention my monicker in your post
I give it up......Illiterates allover NL ...

U win,....are u satisfied?

Afterall Ur sigg says alot about u....i think i would do jus dat..

Bye low child brain.
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by Nobody: 10:10am On May 24, 2016
fancycool:
That's cos the so called 'ugly ones' are well brought up and they have respect and as such the are capable of doing different house chores. unlike the preety ones that SOME of them can not cook even cook nor wash plate all in the name of fixed nails! At the end they will start disturbing their hubby to get them a house help.

my opinion though!

lol, your opinion tho...

its funny I fix nails and I still prepare various meals , even swallows like poundedyam,EBA,amala, lafu you name it. besides I see extremely pretty women getting married every Saturday too ??
Re: REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! by HardMirror(m): 5:28am On May 25, 2016
IBOGIRL1:
Ugly girls get married every Saturday because the beautiful ones are not yet born.
Uhn?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Pls: My Senior Brother's Wife Is Seducing Me / Can Someone Please Answer Why Girls Prefer To Date Men Madly Older Than Them? / Which One Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.