Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses (3549 Views)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? / Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:35pm On May 22, 2016
cococandy:
Why didn't she make videos and share them online? Isn't it the in-thing now?

Ask Satan

I believe 'Satan' knows better
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 22, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Your hair, skarl ett cry cry..
skar lett, your hair cry cry..

Lotta courage wink.. I've always had plans of doing same (more like Chidinma Ekile's style), though not anytime soon cheesy..

I've gat my eyes on dah diary tongue.

A moment of silence in loving memory cry cry

Thanks dear, monalisa and a bad hair day was all the encouragement I needed wink Chidinma's style is cool but get ready to take years off your appearance cos you'll look younger

Noted! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by iykekelvins(m): 6:35pm On May 22, 2016
skarlett:

A moment of silence in loving memory cry cry

Thanks dear, monalisa and a bad hair day was all the encouragement I needed wink Chidinma's style is cool but get ready to take years off your appearance cos you'll look younger

Noted! cheesy
I they follow your diary mhen

But you still they hide face
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 22, 2016
iykekelvins:
I they follow your diary mhen

But you still they hide face

kiss kissthanks dear

I'm scared embarassed
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by iykekelvins(m): 6:54pm On May 22, 2016
skarlett:

kiss kissthanks dear

I'm scared embarassed
I want to see na embarassed
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 22, 2016
iykekelvins:
I want to see na embarassed

But I'm shy embarassed

*runs and hide
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by iykekelvins(m): 7:37pm On May 22, 2016
skarlett:

But I'm shy embarassed

*runs and hide
Lol, with all this your talku talku for NL

I don't believe u. You just wanna stay anon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Slept With Different Men, Gave Their Sperm To Cult Confesses by freshcvvs: 8:53pm On May 22, 2016
CaroLyner:
[size=18pt]Pure Bullshit[/size]

Your secret?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Collection Of Camouflage Body Paints (Pics). / Groom Wears Wedding Gown To Wedding Because Fiancee Thinks It Makes Her Look Fat / WHAT Kind Of Toe Is This? +18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.