Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. (11923 Views)

Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / Why Do Some Girls Don't Show Up After Sending Tfare? / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by peeparty(m): 5:22pm On May 22, 2016
Some pipu here no get sense....

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 22, 2016
Ireneony can yarn dust sometimes sha.. shocked

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by ireneony(f): 5:34pm On May 22, 2016
iAmCharis:
Ireneony can yarn dust sometimes sha.. shocked
Wetin I do grin..
No time to form good girl online!
I ain't scare of bashing. .
No time to play safe cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by dollyjoy(f): 5:35pm On May 22, 2016
ireneony:
there will always be mutual support. Just that some men like shying away for their responsibilities.
My sister sex is not everything. If sex can keep a man, I'm sure alot of "ashawo" would've been married by now.

From the lady's story, the guy have the habit of giving her 1k continously. He is trying to run away from his responsibility.

pay back with her body?
What if she ends up contracting HIV all because of 1k what will she tell her parentsundecided
It's better if she is not in a relationship.

Are you trying to tell me it's right to have sex before marriage? A girl sleep with her guy and he gave her expensive gift...and a girl sleep with a guy and he gave her nothing. #both committed fornication (according to my bible: all sinners shall rot in hell). The former is smarter than the latter. The former will enjoy her life on earth and suffer in the after world..while the latter will suffer here and perish in the after world.

See the logic#
Lol. Quite funny Irene.

The lady stated that the guy gives her 1k whenever she visits him which means he might be taking care of some other expenses too.

Well,i don't really believe in depending on guys,if you want to enjoy then go work for your money,there is dignity in labour Irene.

A man should give to his lady but i don't think it is right to add your own expenses to his all in the name of "His responsibilities". On a second thought,what do you as a lady has to offer ?

NB: Sex is enjoyed by both so i don't think a lady giving out sex is a favour or whatever.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by ireneony(f): 5:41pm On May 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
Lol. Quite funny Irene.

The lady stated that the guy gives her 1k whenever she visits him which means he might be taking care of some other expenses too.

Well,i don't really believe in depending on guys,if you want to enjoy then go work for your money,there is dignity in labour Irene.

A man should give to his lady but i don't think it is right to add your own expenses to his all in the name of "His responsibilities". On a second thought,what do you as a lady has to offer ?

NB: Sex is enjoyed by both so i don't think a lady giving out sex is a favour or whatever.
kikikiki definitely I will go and work grin

#birds of the same feather flocks together.
You don't expect a lady working in one big corporate firm to date a broke niggah or a Truckpushergrin

Lol kikikikikikiki shoe get size
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by dollyjoy(f): 5:43pm On May 22, 2016
ireneony:

You don't expect me working in one big corporate firm to date a broke niggah or a Truckpushergrin

Opposite attractscheesycheesy.

But you wouldn't mind dating Dangote now that you are not working?

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by ireneony(f): 5:47pm On May 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
Opposite attractscheesycheesy.

But you wouldn't mind dating Dangote now that you are not working?
according to apostle johnson suleiman "may your head never lack oil"
Everyone say oil!! Aha aha.
Take it! grin
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 22, 2016
ireneony:
Dump him fast smiley..run like usain bolt cheesy
Imagine me travelling all the way from school to visit my guy and he end up giving me 1k..eh eh na plank I go use for e head.

My sister what's the use dating a working class when a male student can give you more than 1k for recharge card grin.
I'm sure ur t fare was more than 1k.

A correct/classic okpo chick will use her punni to make 200k at once..while you keep screwing ur ingrate boyfriend for free. #Both are not virgins..so? Why not make good use of it grin

Babe, I'm sure your guy is a big maga to one chick like that.

A man must not have enough before he can spend on his bae. At least he should show concern and care that's all ladies want smiley

How much do u make wit u punni? Wateva amt u make remember there AIDs nd HIV.
Just trying to make a common sense!
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Smellymouth: 5:48pm On May 22, 2016
peeparty:
Some pipu here no get sense....

grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 22, 2016
ireneony:
Wetin I do grin.. No time to form good girl online! I ain't scare of bashing. . No time to play safe cheesy
undecidedundecided
Kwontinu
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Truckpusher(m): 5:49pm On May 22, 2016
ireneony:

You don't expect a lady working in one big corporate firm to date a broke niggah or a Truckpushergrin

shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by ireneony(f): 5:51pm On May 22, 2016
Eaa247:

How much do u make wit u punni? Wateva amt u make remember there AIDs nd HIV.
Just trying to make a common sense!
In emmanuella's voice; do u know me? No
Do you know my name? No
Do you know where I'm staying? No.
Ok! Bye bye I'm going.
Cos this is not my real face ooo cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by ireneony(f): 5:52pm On May 22, 2016
iAmCharis:
undecidedundecided

Kwontinu
yes I will grin.
Change your face joor cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by ireneony(f): 5:53pm On May 22, 2016
Truckpusher:
shocked shocked shocked
abeg change your moniker cheesy

What's ur advice to the op?
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by ednut1(m): 5:54pm On May 22, 2016
assuming una do 2 rounds. he paid 5h for each. grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Firstlieutenant(m): 5:55pm On May 22, 2016
ireneony:
according to apostle johnson suleiman "may your head never lack oil"
Everyone say oil!! Aha aha.
Take it! grin

Oil for hair-of-head no go reach u at all. The only oil wey u go get na oil for hair-of-poocee. Yeye agbero girl!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by ireneony(f): 5:57pm On May 22, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Oil for hair-of-head no go reach u at all. The only oil wey u go get na oil for hair-of-poocee. Yeye agbero girl!
lunatic undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 22, 2016
ireneony:
yes I will grin.
Change your face joor cheesy
angry undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by faites(f): 6:00pm On May 22, 2016
Flee fornication dear. U have no business sleeping with any guy in school, especially one that gives u 1k after the act. Face ur books.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by ireneony(f): 6:01pm On May 22, 2016
iAmCharis:
angry undecided
ok bye..
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 22, 2016
ireneony:
ok bye..
You should say that to this thread. sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by dollyjoy(f): 6:03pm On May 22, 2016
faites:
Flee fornication dear. U have no business sleeping with any guy in school, especially one that gives u 1k after the act. Face ur books.
If you did not get married a virgin then i will advice you to shove this your post down your throat.sadsad

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by tens4real(m): 6:03pm On May 22, 2016
ireneony:
Imagine me travelling all the way from school to visit my guy and he end up giving me 1k..eh eh na plank I go use for e head.

My sister what's the use dating a working class when a male student can give you more than 1k for recharge card grin.

A correct/classic okpo chick will use her punni to make 200k at once..while you keep screwing ur ingrate boyfriend for free. #Both are not virgins..so? Why not make good use of it grin

A man must not have enough before he can spend on his bae. At least he should show concern and care that's all ladies want smiley
so you're advising her to go and sleep with men to get 200k for TP abi?
you must be an olosho!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by UrWorstNitemare: 6:05pm On May 22, 2016
ireneony:

IMAGINE.... undecided

DEY FIND WRK FOR U...

u no do.

UR MAMA TALK...

u say na lie.

UR PAPA TALK...

u say na lie.

AFTA U GO DEY FORM HOLI HOLI FOR EM EYE..

smh... jus negodu

OLOSHO.
angry

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by ireneony(f): 6:05pm On May 22, 2016
tens4real:
so you're advising her to go and sleep with men to get 200k for to abi?
you must be an olosho!!!
last time I checked I'm still on celibate
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by harizonal123(m): 6:08pm On May 22, 2016
ireneony:

You sound more like those bitches standing close to my street every night. To people like u relationship is all about collecting money from men
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by abouzaid: 6:11pm On May 22, 2016
ireneony:
there will always be mutual support. Just that some men like shying away for their responsibilities.
My sister sex is not everything. If sex can keep a man, I'm sure alot of "ashawo" would've been married by now.

From the lady's story, the guy have the habit of giving her 1k continously. He is trying to run away from his responsibility.

pay back with her body?
What if she ends up contracting HIV all because of 1k what will she tell her parentsundecided
It's better if she is not in a relationship.

Are you trying to tell me it's right to have sex before marriage? A girl sleep with her guy and he gave her expensive gift...and a girl sleep with a guy and he gave her nothing. #both committed fornication (according to my bible: all sinners shall rot in hell). The former is smarter than the latter. The former will enjoy her life on earth and suffer in the after world..while the latter will suffer here and perish in the after world.

See the logic#
I'm thoroughly disappointed with your logic and moral. the primary role of courtship and marriage is companionship not money, children or any other thing. your thinking pattern is the reason so many men would spend all their fortune and even borrow more to impress and maybe even marry a trophy wife that they would even maltreat over time when they lose interest in her, i sincerely believe that no friendship should be based on money but if one party (be it male or female) needs any form of financial help, the other should help if possible. if the girl needs more money for anything, let her talk to her guy about it, i think both the girl and her boyfriend are innocent and should be encouraged on the right path instead of the sex for money relationships that we now call the norm in courtships and marriages in this country. what happened to true love? where are we heading as a society?

7 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by peeparty(m): 6:17pm On May 22, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy

Smells Ava nau?
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by ireneony(f): 6:20pm On May 22, 2016
abouzaid:
I'm thoroughly disappointed with your logic and moral. the primary role of courtship and marriage is companionship not money, children or any other thing. your thinking pattern is the reason so many men would spend all their fortune and even borrow more to impress and maybe even marry a trophy wife that they would even maltreat over time when they lose interest in her, i sincerely believe that no friendship should be based on money but if one party (be it male or female) needs any form of financial help, the other should help if possible. if the girl needs more money for anything, let her talk to her guy about it, i think both the girl and her boyfriend are innocent and should be encouraged on the right path instead of the sex for money relationships that we now call the norm in courtships and marriages in this country. what happened to true love? where are we heading as a society?
why not advise her to face her books instead of having sex undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by numericalguy(m): 6:24pm On May 22, 2016
Omotayor123:

Does he take care of you in other ways I ask this because I know a man should take care of his woman.
But,
Money should not be the reason for going into a relationship. If you want to visit him, do so because you want to see him not because of the T. Fare he is going to give you.

This is the main problem with naija girls. When you go into a relationship with this mindset, you are bound to have problems.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by Omotayor123(f): 6:28pm On May 22, 2016
numericalguy:

This is the main problem with naija girls. When you go into a relationship with this mindset, you are bound to have problems.
You got it wrong.
Let me ask you this,
Are you in a relationship
If yes, why
Re: My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. by tens4real(m): 6:30pm On May 22, 2016
ireneony:
last time I checked I'm still on celibate
oh please don't use that word carelessly course am sure you don't know the meaning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, Do You Feel Special If A Guy Says He Wants You To Have His Baby? / Adult Avenue Telegram Group / Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.