Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers (45199 Views)

"I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 25, 2016
esosa993:

not fair they banned her now. its not cool
sorry
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 4:37pm On May 25, 2016
Greetings to you 14, MduZA, PunkyVeer and other Southies...

Hay hay ASIPHELELANGA KUSHOTA U uTut.....Asiphelelanga....Asphelelanga!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Like the 28 gang member gang who say they LIVE AND CRY FOR BLOOD.

I LIVE FOR THREADS LIKE THESE!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ITS ON!!!!!!!ISUKILE...

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 4:41pm On May 25, 2016
SA is a COSMOPOLITAN COUNTRY we have almost all the races on earth. Unfortunately we attract wrong the WRONG UNCIVILIZED PEOPLE from Nigeria the SE Nigerian Igbo males who are known all over the GLOBE for their EVIL ACTS. ASIA, EUROPE,AUSTRALASIA, SOUTH AMERICA etc..even Nigeria is tired of their EVIL acts. Funny enough their people back at home defend them and believe their false claims. Mama I have a shop in India, Indians are lazy and theyr jealous of us? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Over 6 Million Foreign Immigrants in South Africa 2015
SADC
Zimbabwe 2m Their academics work in public and private sector. Most of them work all over SA and are self-employed known for their paintings and furniture making. Most speak Ndebele and Kalanga, Shona that are similar to SA languages.
Lesotho 500 000 Their academics work in public and private sector. Most work as herdsmen in farms and some work in mines. Sotho spoken in SA as well.
Swaziland 300 000 Their academics work in public and private sector Most work as taxi business and some work in mines. Swazi spoken in SA as well.
Zambia 100 000 Their academics work in public and private sector
Botswana 200 000 Their academics work in public and private sector. Tswana spoken in SA as well.
Angola 25 000
Namibia 10 000 Afrikaans spoken in SA as well.
Mozambique 300 000 Most of them work all over SA and are self-employed known for their paintings and furniture making. Shangaan and Tsonga spoken in SA as well.
Malawi 70 000
Tanzania 105 000 Their academics work in public and private sector. Most are Ngonis who trace their roots to SA. They left SA during Shaka Zulu wars/Mfecane.
DRC 270 000 Most work as security and car guards, hair dressers. Most SA pick up languages with ease.
Madagascar 1000
Mauritius 200
TOTAL= ROUGHLY 3,8M
EAST AFRICA
Somalia 300 000 run small shops all over SA
Ethiopia 200 000 run small shops all over SA
Kenya 35 000 Their academics work in public and private sector.
Uganda 15 600 Their academics work in public and private sector.
Burundi 14 400 Most SA pick up languages with ease.
Rwanda 1000 Most SA pick up languages with ease.
Sudan 220
TOTAL = ROUGHLY 570 000
CENTRAL AFRICA
Cameroon 150 000 Most work as hair dressers in salons, street mechanics, hawkers few of their academics work in public and private sector.
Congo Brazzaville 130 000 Most work as hair dressers in salons, street mechanics, hawkers few of their academics work in public and private sector.
Gabon 20 000 Most are students and studying all over SA.
CAR 100
Others 400
TOTAL= ROUGHLY 300 000
WEST AFRICA
Nigeria 250 000 Most are male Igbo speakers and stay in groups in small rented flat and sell drugs. Every week many Igbo Nigerians are arrested for drugs, they are in SA jails and some comit suicide in jail. Most play the XENOPHOBIA CARD when they are caught. Few are Yoruba, Ejagham,Ogoni speakers work as doctors in government and most run salons.
Ghana 100 000 Most are shoe makers and few work in the government as teachers, nurses in rural towns and others.
Senegal 15 000 They click very well with non west African muslims from Pakistan, Ethiopia etc. and are street hawkers selling blankets. They are known for their darkness, hanging lips and lazy looks.
Ivory Coast 9 000 Hair dressers aren’t well represented in SA.
Liberia 1 000
Mali 400 They click very well with non west African muslims from Pakistan, Ethiopia etc. and are street hawkers selling blankets. They are known for their darkness, hanging lips and lazy looks.
Sierra Leone 100
Togo 80
Guinea 35
Others 40
TOTAL= ROUGHLY 375 655
NORTH AFRICA
Egypt 15 000 Their academics work in public and private sector. They like SA women. I have friends who are married to Southie chicks. I admire them for respecting the country’s laws and known for trying to assimilate into their hosts.
Algeria 8 000 Their academics work in public and private sector. They like SA women. I have friends who are married to Southie chicks they share a lot with their fellow north Africans. I admire them for respecting the country’s laws and known for trying to assimilate into their hosts.
Tunisia 1 000
Libya 500
Others 500
TOTAL=ROUGHLY 25000

MIDDLE EAST
Pakistan 270 000 run small shops all over SA. I admire them for respecting the country’s laws and known for trying to assimilate into their hosts.
Bangladesh 30 000 run small shops all over SA
Iran 3 000 run small shops all over SA I admire them for respecting the country’s laws and known for trying to assimilate into their hosts.
Others 7000
TOTAL= ROUGHLY 360 000
ASIA
China 450 000 run big and small shops all over SA. They have been assimilated easily in SA since SA has existing Chinese South Africans. Some work as doctors, physicians and Engineers.
India 60 000 run big and small shops all over SA. They have been assimilated easily in SA since SA has existing Indian South Africans.
Japan 3 000 Their academics work in public and private sector
Taiwan 1500 Their academics work in public and private sector
Malaysia 1000 Most have holiday homes and businesses in SA
Others 6000
TOTAL= ROUGHLY 522 000
EUROPE
UK 180 000 Most have holiday homes and businesses in SA.
Germany 50 000 Most have holiday homes and businesses in SA
Russians 36 000 Their academics work in public and private sector. Most work as doctors, physicians in SA. Their Engineers work in the SA military wing.

Others 14 000
TOTAL = ROUGHLY 280 000
AMERICAS
USA 60 000 Most have holiday homes and businesses in SA
Brazil 20 000 Most have holiday homes and businesses in SA
Argentina 5 000
Others 300
TOTAL= ROUGHLY 85 300
AUSTRALASIA
Australia 600 Most have holiday homes and businesses in SA
New Zealand 300 Most have holiday homes and businesses in SA
Others 20
TOTAL = Roughly 920
CARIBBEAN
Cuba 50 000 Most work as doctors, physicians and Engineers all over SA.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by DonnaCorleone(f): 4:41pm On May 25, 2016
AmenhotepZuid:

Hay hay ASIPHELELANGA KUSHOTA U uTut.....Asiphelelanga....Asphelelanga!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ITS ON!!!!!!!ISUKILE...

Nawe you have so many many monikers, maan smiley Hope 2016 has been good, mkhaya.
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 25, 2016
kamel4real2015:
sorry

did u get my pm
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by MduZA: 4:45pm On May 25, 2016
AmenhotepZuid:

ITS ON!!!!!!!ISUKILE...

Lol...heita da so

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 4:49pm On May 25, 2016
grin grin grin
Its a FACT S.A. blacks are wealthier than your fellow FLAT HEADS. Most white S.A. dollamillionaires are OLDER than 55 years and most are moving out of Z.A. due to sins of the past. Some used state resources to enrich themselves and some were invloved in killing innocent non whites.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by MduZA: 4:53pm On May 25, 2016
AmenhotepZuid:
grin grin grin
Its a FACT S.A. blacks are wealthier than your fellow FLAT HEADS. Most white S.A. dollamillionaires are OLDER than 55 years and most are moving out of Z.A. due to sins of the past. Some used state resources to enrich themselves and some were invloved in killing innocent non whites.

Woza nazo mzala...lol
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 4:54pm On May 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Everyone in S.A. knows that the black middle class is DOUBLE THE SIZE OF THE entire white population hence the ruling party is under pressure. grin grin grin

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 4:58pm On May 25, 2016
I will bring facts on RACIAL BREAKDOWN OF THE WORKFORCE IN PRIVATE AND RICH PUBLIC SECTOR where the money is.
Rotate and see the private sector.

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJr1: 5:17pm On May 25, 2016
AmenhotepZuid:
grin grin grin grin grin
Everyone in S.A. knows that the black middle class is DOUBLE THE SIZE OF THE entire white population hence the ruling party is under pressure. grin grin grin
Another slave is here grin...
I shall kill you tonight when am less busy ..
No ban from any mod deters me.. keep banning and I keep springing up monikers.. hahaha..
Zulus.. I shall have you all for dinner tonight.. I promise!
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by MduZA: 5:45pm On May 25, 2016
CaptainEColeJr1:
Another slave is here grin...
I shall kill you tonight when am less busy ..
No ban from any mod deters me.. keep banning and I keep springing up monikers.. hahaha..
Zulus.. I shall have you all for dinner tonight.. I promise!

By the end of the week your high blood pressure will extremely exceed the normal limit...let me switch on my heater and do the observation

Eshe azishe!!!
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJr1: 6:41pm On May 25, 2016
AmenhotepZuid:
I will bring facts on RACIAL BREAKDOWN OF THE WORKFORCE IN PRIVATE AND RICH PUBLIC SECTOR where the money is.
Rotate and see the private sector.
So what's your point .. after all this gibberish you wrote undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by KINGinVALHALLA: 7:36pm On May 25, 2016
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by KINGinVALHALLA: 7:43pm On May 25, 2016
undecided
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by sillyNLmods: 7:44pm On May 25, 2016
AmenhotepZuid:
grin grin grin grin grin
grinning from ear to ear and making no point. you're the weakest link, ain't you?

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJr1: 8:04pm On May 25, 2016
Seriously this Zulus are starting to bore me..

Where's the guy... come prove your point
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 25, 2016
esosa993:

did u get my pm
yeah and I message you with the information back,don't you saw it.
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 25, 2016
esosa993:

did u get my pm
yeah and I send you some information back don't you get it.
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 25, 2016
kamel4real2015:

I'll check my mail then.
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 25, 2016
esosa993:

I'll check my mail then.
ok do it should be there.
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by StPete: 10:41pm On May 25, 2016
The biggest nonentity in this entire thread is the so-called 'smartchoice'. Your generations will forever live to regret all your comments and slave mentality. If truly you're a Nigerian (which I most certainly doubt), then you must be a product of gangrape_ and careless release of wasted sperm from a drunken hopeless father. How dare you attack your fellow country man. Shame on your entire family!

4 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by MduZA: 4:15am On May 26, 2016
CaptainEColeJr1:
Seriously this Zulus are starting to bore me..

Where's the guy... come prove your point

Zulus will be your nightmares untill Jesus comes back...
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJr1: 7:11am On May 26, 2016
MduZA:

Zulus will be your nightmares untill Jesus comes back...
The only nightmare I can get is Zulu girls ... cuz I'll fúck their pússy to cinders cool
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by MduZA: 7:18am On May 26, 2016
CaptainEColeJr1:
The only nightmare I can get is Zulu girls ... cuz I'll fúck their pússy to cinders cool

You will fu..ck them in your imagination..#masturbation
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by assfreaky(m): 7:25am On May 26, 2016
You people are still fighting here undecided nawa o.
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by kaziblake(f): 7:48am On May 26, 2016
kamel4real2015:
I'm dead grin
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 9:16am On May 26, 2016
kaziblake:
I'm dead grin
Don't be dead it was a mistake on my part ok.
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by kaziblake(f): 9:18am On May 26, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Don't be dead it was a mistake on my part ok.
I'm sorry
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 9:23am On May 26, 2016
kaziblake:
I'm sorry
ok
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 4:54pm On May 26, 2016
Some people failed to develop a SMALL PLOT of land the SE Nigeria and claim to be shit
MduZA that guy looks like hes stressed by the fact that Nigeria is going thru RECESSION and now academics are starting to question NGOZI-ECONOMICS. Remember the UGLY Igbo mama hired a 419er to rebase their economy. The truth is finally coming out slowly but surely atleast Buhari is HONEST even though hes not that educated. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

One academic even joked and asked what did you expect when from a SE Nigerian led government

LOOK FROM GOOGLE EARTH LIVE YOU CAN SEE THAT THE LIKES OF Captainwhatever Igbo falt head is a product of those spaces.
Looks like DOGS BREAKFAST from above
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin for them to see civilization they go to SW Nigeria after learning how to flush a toilet they start claiming to own Lagos grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 5:05pm On May 26, 2016
QUICK HISTORY OF SOUTH AFRICA FOR THIS IDIOT.
5th century Bantu speakers live in SA and develop farming and small scale mining.

EUROPEAN CONTACT
1652-1820
DUTCH EAST INDIA COMPANY
DEIC uses Cape Town as a refreshment station for sailors who travelled from Europe to India for Spices and others.
The VOC hired lower Germans, Swedes and Dutch lower class from the Rotterdam area to work for sailors.

1652-1795
White population at the Cape stands at less than 400 people and are dwarfed by slaves that were imported from East Africa/Mozambique and Asia.
1815-1910
British take over Cape Town and defeat the smaller DEIC.
1850-1900
Trek boers (mixture of Dutch,German, Swedes, Irish, French etc.) leaves the Cape and run away from British rule and moved eastwards and clashes with Khoisan and Xhosas. British start moving eastwards and clashes with boers farmers and local tribes over land. The Anglo-Boer starts. Boers loses the war against mighty British empire, while Zulus register wins over Brits and forces the queen to boost her army. Australians, NZ and few Americans come on board to help the British empire.

In 1867 Diamond is discovered in Kimberley by an Australian and calls the Brits, later 1887 GOLD is discovered in Gauteng/Joburg area.
Then S.A. starts depending on MINING WEALTH.
The British led by Cecil John Rhodes starts taking minerals from S.A. to UK and establishing banks and other industries including funding Oxford university. Rhodes DREAMS OF CONQUERING AFRICA FROM CAPE TO CAIRO.

As part of creating peace between boers and Brits Rhodes gives stolen land to boers after the war. After the war the boers were poor and dying out and only few left.

1920-1990
British starts introducing majority rule and allows everyone to vote and boers win with votes from non whites especially coloureds and a boer president introduces APARTHEID.
APARTHEID ERA 1948-1900
S.A. is still a BRITISH DOMONION despite boers in power, British control MINES, BANKS AND OTHER COMPANIES. While Boers controls farms. Till today grin grin grin
The socalled Afrikaner elite have British blood hence they run to UK instead of Holland. Afrikanerhood was an APARTHEID ERA IDENTITY. In reality boers are purely Dutch. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Holland OPPOSED APARTHEID grin grin grin grin ;DSupported the ANC with money and scholarships. grin grin grin grin ;DHENCE most boers dislike the Dutch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Under The Rain / Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics / Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.