Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers (45250 Views)

"I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 5:29pm On May 26, 2016
Apartheid era 1948-1990 boers introduced RACIAL SEGREGATION cos they were poor after the war and allowed the BRITS to run the ECONOMY FROM LONDON. Thats called INDIRECT CONTROL, PLEASE READ ABOUT "DIRECT AND INDIRECT CONTROL OF BRITISH AND FRANCE IN AFRICA". That still exists today where elites are puppets of the west.

Blacks, coloureds,Asians and Greeks,Jews are moved out of white areas and live side by side. Example in Cape Town DISTRICT SIX, SOPHIATOWN in Joburg etc. were mixed non racial areas, after GROUP areas act. These groups were foced to live far from towns. Government jobs were given to boers and state money and mineral wealth used to empower the poor boers. Off course the Brits weren't aware of some of this. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 5:32pm On May 26, 2016
THE LECTURES CONTINUE FOR THIS DUMMY. I ALSO TOUCH ON nigeria 100 years OF BRITISH RULE, THE ARAB SLAVE TRADE AND ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE. Where small groups sold bigger cowardly groups.

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by FTBOY: 5:38pm On May 26, 2016
StPete:
The biggest nonentity in this entire thread is the so-called 'smartchoices'. Your generations will forever live to regret all your comments and slave mentality. If truly you're a Nigerian (which I most certainly doubt), then you must be a product of gangrape_ and careless release of wasted sperm from a drunken hopeless father. How dare you attack your fellow country man. Shame on your entire family!
i added an 's' to his moniker so he can see the mention. that is a curse and a disgrace to the federal republic of nigeria..
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by MduZA: 5:57pm On May 26, 2016
AmenhotepZuid:
THE LECTURES CONTINUE FOR THIS DUMMY. I ALSO TOUCH ON nigeria 100 years OF BRITISH RULE, THE ARAB SLAVE TRADE AND ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE. Where small groups sold bigger cowardly groups.

Interesting..

The stage is yours,let the lecture continue
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by LeSudAfricaine: 6:28pm On May 26, 2016
MduZA:

Interesting..

The stage is yours,let the lecture continue
The question I have is why everytime on most threads, once the name "South África" is mentioned, someone' a Nigerian' will insult the country and we respond an e_war ensues?

Why does the name "South África" unsettle them so much?

Who forever compares Nigeria to South África or vice_versa?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by LeSudAfricaine: 7:05pm On May 26, 2016
[quote author=CaptainECole1 post=45954184][/quote] Are you really still recycling this nonsense material?

I'm willing concede, that indeed South África does have a teen pregnancy problem. It is one our social ills. Blind patriotism and mindless fanaticsm doesnt stop me for admitting when something is true unlike you. Don't get me started with your own social ills . We are small fry

HIV .. yawn! It's backward countries like Nigeria that still stigmatise HIV , Heck you still stigmatise homosexuals, and you talk about education?

Do not get me started with crime, you guys are rock stars when it comes to crime.where do you think you absolutely stinking reputation comes from? Why is everyone reluctant to hand visas to Nigerians? You pretty much spoiled it for Africans abroad because we are imediately assumed to be Nigerians! YUCK! Ask yourself why your bros overseas even pose as Ghanians....the stigma of being Nigerian is too hard to bear. Travel. You will realise your nationality is your liability you'll stop yaapping nonsense on the net

Quit talking about education. You simply don't have that luxury. Tell me, how many Nigerian kids go to primary school compared to South Africans? Where are the best Universitiies on the continent located? South África's population is 5O+ million and Nigeria's is 1OO+ million and yet our literacy rate is far better. Prove me otherwise and stop spewing lies to boost your fragile egos. I understand this might be a mechanism to cope in that cave

You have the balls to tell us about Government neglect. The fact that you need to come South África to drive on a smooth road. Your people drown in oceans to escape that hell. Your women have to prostitute in Italy, your leaders get medical care in europe, leaving you empty chest beaters with sub-par health facilities, you depend on one comodity etc. This tells me a lot about government neglect. Think about this before calling someone like me a slave because you are looking one on the mirror

Yes, South África is a developed economy whether you agree with or not, it is what it is, you can dispute the obvious for all we care. Also contrary to popular belief, an average South African lives a far better life than ano average Nigerian. Again whether you agree with or not it's irrelevant. You are just another insignificant envious Nigerian who's trying to feel better at all costs

I'm sick of this convo by the way. You argue for the sake of arguing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by OohLalah(f): 7:27pm On May 26, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
Are you really still recycling this nonsense material?

I'm willing concede, that indeed South África does have a teen pregnancy problem. It is one our social ills. Blind patriotism and mindless fanaticsm doesnt stop me for admitting when something is true unlike you. Don't get me started with your own social ills . We are small fry

HIV .. yawn! It's backward countries like Nigeria that still stigmatise HIV , Heck you still stigmatise homosexuals, and you talk about education?

Do not get me started with crime, you guys are rock stars when it comes to crime.where do you think you absolutely stinking reputation comes from? Why is everyone reluctant to hand visas to Nigerians? You pretty much spoiled it for Africans abroad because we are imediately assumed to be Nigerians! YUCK! Ask yourself why your bros overseas even pose as Ghanians....the stigma of being Nigerian is too hard to bear. Travel. You will realise your nationality is your liability you'll stop yaapping nonsense on the net

Quit talking about education. You simply don't have that luxury. Tell me, how many Nigerian kids go to primary school compared to South Africans? Where are the best Universitiies on the continent located? South África's population is 5O+ million and Nigeria's is 1OO+ million and yet our literacy rate is far better. Prove me otherwise and stop spewing lies to boost your fragile egos. I understand this might be a mechanism to cope in that cave

You have the balls to tell us about Government neglect. The fact that you need to come South África to drive on a smooth road. Your people drown in oceans to escape that hell. Your women have to prostitute in Italy, your leaders get medical care in europe, leaving you empty chest beaters with sub-par health facilities, you depend on one comodity etc. This tells me a lot about government neglect. Think about this before calling someone like me a slave because you are looking one on the mirror

Yes, South África is a developed economy whether you agree with or not, it is what it is, you can dispute the obvious for all we care. Also contrary to popular belief, an average South African lives a far better life than ano average Nigerian. Again whether you agree with or not it's irrelevant. You are just another insignificant envious Nigerian who's trying to feel better at all costs

I'm sick of this convo by the way. You argue for the sake of arguing

Oh! Dear you are wasting your time arguing with phools and hypocrites. It is scandalous to Nigerians for teenagers to have kids while an average Nigerian teenager will have aborted anything between 4-7 pregnancies by the time they finish tertiary. So its now more moral to commit murder than having a child? Let it
go dearest, they are not worth any explanation, these
people are not humans but abomination. They like to demonise other people and make themselves look good when even the heavens know how evil and sick they are.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by tommychow(m): 7:45pm On May 26, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

We PRODUCE it. We're getting on just fine.

Pray tell, how will this argument save the hundreds of miners who die getting trapped underground yearly or the fact that you're still discriminated against by Caucasiods in a country you call "your own" like the Aborigines of Australia?

How will it stop the fact that you'd likely be mugged as you turn a street corner trying to dodge flying bullets from a gang war/car-jacking gone awry?

How will it change the fact that everyone in your hood maintains a loud silence 'cause all the girls you grew up with sold their bodies to strangers in alley ways at some point in exchange for stipends to buy second-hand Chinese-made stilettos?

You don't have 24-hour electricity in every part of South Africa - it's limited to the city centers.

Most parts of South Africa are sprawling slums!

Heck! THE BIGGEST SLUM IN THE WORLD IS IN South AFRICA :

http://borgenproject.org/5-largest-slums-world/

By the way, everytime a movie or book about African jungles is made the focus is on South Africa. Go figure!

[/b]

Dayum nigga! You cut too deep.
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by MduZA: 5:40am On May 27, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
The question I have is why everytime on most threads, once the name "South África" is mentioned, someone' a Nigerian' will insult the country and we respond an e_war ensues?

Why does the name "South África" unsettle them so much?

Who forever compares Nigeria to South África or vice_versa?

We are their nightmare..
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 6:34am On May 27, 2016
PunkyV:

Dont talk crap. Didnt your own Calabar hoes cut down prices to a record low? An equivalent of a loaf of bread here in SA. Shut your trap!
lol,my lady don vex...
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by sirthisthickkal: 10:19am On May 27, 2016
ireneony:
why must u call mod. I'm enjoying the fight
grin
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by sirthisthickkal: 10:25am On May 27, 2016
Babzilla:
Can some1 please pleas shut down this fùcking thread?

Why? angry
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by sirthisthickkal: 10:37am On May 27, 2016
grin grin Wow! I love this, I really love this.I need more yes more and when I say more I mean mmmmmmmooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee .
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 10:42am On May 27, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

Why? angry

Why not? angry angry
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by sirthisthickkal: 11:19am On May 27, 2016
Babzilla:

Why not? angry angry
This is the sweetest fight ever. More sweeter than the fight between batman and superman,more bloody than the fight between two gladiators in an arena. Oh good lord, what more can I ask for on a Friday morning. grin
Btw, Aren't you enjoying it?
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by foxvilles: 11:36am On May 27, 2016
#Sighs!

I've been on this thread reading every drop of verbal explosives from the both sides (Nigerians and South Africans). It's more of a blind foresight on both sides to seeing the positive outcomes of being in agreement on trivial matters as this.

'comparasm begets hatred, malice, provocation and other ill vices. It spurs aggression between friends and blinds them to becoming foes worse than that of Hitler and resulting to prejudice being fueled in the mind of both parties.

Nigeria is a blessed nation / South Africa is also a blessed nation
Both countries have diversified atmosphere in terms of corporeal and incorporeals that can attain the best positive results if put into effective use and thereby sustained.

Dark Lord
CaptainNigeria (referring to one the persons on this matter
Son of Mark
Smart choices

Mduza
PunkyV
LeSudAfricaine

Etc, those are the names I can remember.

We are all blacks, we are Africans. We are one people.
We won't gain anything when we keep dwelling on the past and failures of our great countries. We've spewed hate among each other, we've balderdash the pride of our great nation just because we want to drive a point that neither both parties are obvious of.
From all I've read, from all I've deduced, it's just very pertinent to make mention of intolerance from both parties.

None of you guys are wrong, all of your points have elements of truth in them but.......after all these, what next?

If South Africans can find joy and comfort on a Nigerian forum, it shows how accommodating we Nigerians are and it also shows how friendly the south Africans are to mingle with us and to share views and ideas together.

I'm talking too much already......
All I'm saying is.......let's ignore the flaws and make obvious the good that resides in each and every one of us regardless of nationality and tribal differences.

God bless Nigeria
God bless South Africa
God bless Africa.

#Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Kingsteve(m): 1:12pm On May 27, 2016
^^^
This!
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 27, 2016
sirthisthickkal:

This is the sweetest fight ever. More sweeter than the fight between batman and superman,more bloody than the fight between two gladiators in an arena. Oh good lord, what more can I ask for on a Friday morning. grin
Btw, Aren't you enjoying it?

Honestly Im not
I wish I could share your sentiments but this is me right now

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 4:38pm On May 27, 2016
SOUTH AFRICA IS WHERE IT IS TODAY BECAUSE OF ITS MINERAL WEALTH THOSE WHO FOLLOWED THE UNIVERSITY PROTESTS WILL TELL U THAT. The supremists were reminded of HISTORICAL FACTS and some white students joined in many numbers all over the country.

QUICK HISTORY OF SOUTH AFRICA FOR THIS IDIOT.
5th century Bantu speakers live in SA and develop farming and small scale mining.

EUROPEAN CONTACT
1652-1820
DUTCH EAST INDIA COMPANY
DEIC uses Cape Town as a refreshment station for sailors who travelled from Europe to India for Spices and others.
The VOC hired lower Germans, Swedes and Dutch lower class from the Rotterdam area to work for sailors.

1652-1795
White population at the Cape stands at less than 400 people and are dwarfed by slaves that were imported from East Africa/Mozambique and Asia.
1815-1910 THE WERE WARS BETWEEN EUOPEANS VS EUROPEANS THEN WINNER TOOK AFRICANS VS EUROPEANS. SHAKA ZULU SHONE.
British take over Cape Town and defeat the smaller DEIC.
1850-1900
Trek boers (mixture of Dutch,German, Swedes, Irish, French etc.) leaves the Cape and run away from British rule and moved eastwards and clashes with Khoisan and Xhosas. British start moving eastwards and clashes with boers farmers and local tribes over land. The Anglo-Boer starts. Boers loses the war against mighty British empire, while Zulus register wins over Brits and forces the queen to boost her army. Australians, NZ and few Americans come on board to help the British empire.

In 1867 Diamond is discovered in Kimberley by an Australian and calls the Brits, later 1887 GOLD is discovered in Gauteng/Joburg area.
Then S.A. starts depending on MINING WEALTH.
The British led by Cecil John Rhodes starts taking minerals from S.A. to UK and establishing banks and other industries including funding Oxford university. Rhodes DREAMS OF CONQUERING AFRICA FROM CAPE TO CAIRO.

As part of creating peace between boers and Brits Rhodes gives stolen land to boers after the war. After the war the boers were poor and dying out and only few left.

1920-1990
British starts introducing majority rule and allows everyone to vote and boers win with votes from non whites especially coloureds and a boer president introduces APARTHEID.
APARTHEID ERA 1948-1990
S.A. is still a BRITISH DOMINION despite boers in political power, British controlled MINES, BANKS AND OTHER COMPANIES. While Boers controls farms grin grin grin. This was because were so poor after they got hammered by Brits at the WAR. Rhodes felt sorry for his fellow Europeans said give them land taken from natives/Africans. Till today grin grin grin
The socalled Afrikaner elite have British blood hence they run to UK instead of Holland. Afrikanerhood was an APARTHEID ERA IDENTITY. In reality boers are purely Dutch. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Holland OPPOSED APARTHEID grin grin grin grin grin Supported the ANC with money and scholarships. grin grin grin grin grin HENCE most boers dislike the Dutch. Today most POOR WHITES IN S.A. are Boers, the English speakers are richer and live between SA and UK, OZ,NZ and USA.

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 4:43pm On May 27, 2016
INDUSTRIALIZATION ERA
After the wars 1800-1910 and political stability in 1940s. People started living together and then MINING WAS THE DRIVER OF THE SOUTH AFRICAN ECONOMY EVEN THOGH IT WAS CONTROLLED FROM LONDON via boer elite who were puppets of the Brits. Most were mixed blood half Brit, German,Dutch and French blood. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Africans were behind the DIGGING OF PRECIOUS STONES and laying of ROADS, RAILWAYS, HARBOUR, TALL BUILDINGS etc...Then there were NO CRANES. While the Brits were behind the DRAWING BOARD.

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 4:45pm On May 27, 2016
City built out of its mineral wealth DIAMOND CITY KIMBERLEY. grin grin

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 4:52pm On May 27, 2016
Then biggest MAN MADE HOLE IN THE WORLD WAS DUGG BY BLACKS IN SOUTH AFRICA AND THE BIGGEST DIAMOND CRYSTAL IN THE WORLD WAS DUG IN KIMBERLEY IN S.A. AND STOLEN TO UK AS A PRESENT TO THE QUEEN. grin grin grin

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 4:54pm On May 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
SOUTH AFRICAN BANKS, UNIVERSITIES, CITIES AND TOWNS ETC..ALL TRACE THEIR DNA TO MINING. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 4:57pm On May 27, 2016
cheesy grin grin grin grin
THIS IS WHAT BUILT SOUTH AFRICA. THOSE WITH BRAINS KNOW THIS, WHILE BASKET CASES/EMPTY VESSELS THINK OTHERYZ. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 5:06pm On May 27, 2016
S.A. students united in taking DOWN SYMBOLS OF WHITE SUPREMACY at UCT, AFRICA'S NUMBER 1 UNIVERSITY. The mouth piece of white supremacy from Anambra or Kogi state thinks otheryz.

HISTORY BOOKS WERE BROUGHT FOWARD AND SOUTH AFRICAN HISTORY WAS DEBATED AND THOSE OLD APARTHEID ERA ACADEMICS DEFEATED AND THE YOUNG NON RACIST STUDENTS WON. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Rhodes statue is gone back to UK where he came from. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Am sure this WEAK DEFENDER OF WHITE SUREPMACY will be happy soon when TRUMP (Mixture of German and Scot would have qualified to be boer since most boers are half German and some came in 1950s to S.A. After NAZI GERMANY fell). Revived white supremacy and most S.A. whites are descendats of the 18th century settlers. While some ran to Argentina.

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 5:16pm On May 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Descendants of SPIES are showing up once again in disguise.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
MITGHTY RUSSIANS VOWED TO FIGHT THE ENEMY TILL THE END AND HELPED FREEDOM FIGHERS IN A WAR AGAINST BOERS IN ANGOLA. S.A. LIBERATION WAR WAS FOUGHT OUTSIDE S.A. WHERE CUBAN ARMY, ANGOLANS AND MK, WITH HELP FROM OF WEAPONS FROM RUSSIANS AND CHINA WON AGAINST U.S. SPONSORED boers. Actually after US and Israel stopped supporting SADF boer army after losing at UN debates against apartheid, US and others withdrew their help to boers, they were exposed and WEAK. BODY BAGS STARTED COMING TO S.A. IN BIG NUMBERS.

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 5:22pm On May 27, 2016
In AFRICA ALGERIA, ETHIOPIA,MOROCCO AND EGYPT, TUNISIA GAVE WERE PREPARED TO DIE WITH OUR ANCESTORS WHILE sub saharan Africans offered LIP SERVICE. We are with you spiritually kinda shit. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin While some socalled Pan Africanist father traded with Apartheid government he even arranged jobs for his people where they worked in S.A. for contract periods. Boers didn't allow them in "European only areas". Most Ghanaians worked in former black areas. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Today we are told LIES!!!!! by cowards who sold their fellow Africans to British, Dutch,Portugese,French and Arabs during SLAVERY. For me thse countries SOLD THEIR SOUL TO WHITE SUPREMACY LONG AGO. Hence today we see their young generation advocating for whites online. WHITES DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE DARKEST OF ALL NEGROES OF WEST AFRICA. Hence they left west Africa at their own will.

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 5:30pm On May 27, 2016
STEVE BIKO ONCE SAID "BLACK MAN YOU'RE YOUR OWN ENEMY". During time of need some sub saharans offered LIP SERVICE AND PATY CASH. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
While north Africans,China,India,RUSSIA, few Europeans countries like Holland and other central, east Africans and southern Africans and the rest of South Americas supported us.

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by AmenhotepZuid: 5:35pm On May 27, 2016
Sub sahara Africa is full of HYPOCRITES who like money over their own continent and race. Those who sold each other during ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE AND ARAB SLAVE TRADE didn't get any benefits other they got MIRRORS AND COMBS.

While Europeans made REAL MONEY. Am not suprised to see Nigerians backing whites theyr following their forefathers.

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by MduZA: 7:05pm On May 27, 2016
AmenhotepZuid:
In AFRICA ALGERIA, ETHIOPIA,MOROCCO AND EGYPT, TUNISIA GAVE WERE PREPARED TO DIE WITH OUR ANCESTORS WHILE sub saharan Africans offered LIP SERVICE. We are with you spiritually kinda shit. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin While some socalled Pan Africanist father traded with Apartheid government he even arranged jobs for his people where they worked in S.A. for contract periods. Boers didn't allow them in "European only areas". Most Ghanaians worked in former black areas. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Today we are told LIES!!!!! by cowards who sold their fellow Africans to British, Dutch,Portugese,French and Arabs during SLAVERY. For me thse countries SOLD THEIR SOUL TO WHITE SUPREMACY LONG AGO. Hence today we see their young generation advocating for whites online. WHITES DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE DARKEST OF ALL NEGROES OF WEST AFRICA. Hence they left west Africa at their own will.

Lol
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by blueAgent(m): 11:44am On May 28, 2016
AmenhotepZuid:
S.A. students united in taking DOWN SYMBOLS OF WHITE SUPREMACY at UCT, AFRICA'S NUMBER 1 UNIVERSITY. The mouth piece of white supremacy from Anambra or Kogi state thinks otheryz.

HISTORY BOOKS WERE BROUGHT FOWARD AND SOUTH AFRICAN HISTORY WAS DEBATED AND THOSE OLD APARTHEID ERA ACADEMICS DEFEATED AND THE YOUNG NON RACIST STUDENTS WON. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Rhodes statue is gone back to UK where he came from. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Am sure this WEAK DEFENDER OF WHITE SUREPMACY will tebe happy soon when TRUMP (Mixture of German and Scot would have qualified to be boer since most boers are half German and some came in 1950s to S.A. After NAZI GERMANY fell). Revived white supremacy and most S.A. whites are descendats of the 18th century settlers. While some ran to Argentina.

Clown. you people should also pull down the structure .not only the Symbol of whites. and erect Zulu Huts in place. don't you know that does buildings were built and designed like white owned buildings. Hypocrites..
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by blueAgent(m): 11:50am On May 28, 2016
AmenhotepZuid:
Sub sahara Africa is full of HYPOCRITES who like money over their own continent and race. Those who sold each other during ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE AND ARAB SLAVE TRADE didn't get any benefits other they got MIRRORS AND COMBS.

While Europeans made REAL MONEY. Am not suprised to see Nigerians backing whites theyr following their forefathers.

Stop decieving yourself. Zuma is killing your country after 21yrs of black rule . you people still blame whites for your high crime, unempolyment, Hiv, decaying infastructure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Sex Workers Have Sex In Church Building / Man With Three Wives Dies During Sex With With Secret Lover / Virtuous Joy, Plus-Sized Bride: Never Allow People Take Away Your Joy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.