Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers (45142 Views)

"I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 24, 2016
SmartChoices:
y r nigerians in SA?
well, to help fuuu.ck ur sex starved woman smiley, to collect all your jobssmiley, and to help develop ur poooor economy........,...........................and 4 d last time, wat r S.A peeps doin on Nairaland angry?

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 24, 2016
POSSIBLY BUT THEN NIGERIA HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO HELP HERSELF FROM THE DOLDRUMS OF UNDERDEVELOPMENT! am sure you are not an IPOD or a zombie so quit already!
DarkTroll:
South African government OFFICIALLY asked Nigeria to send professionals to help them in areas where no Zulu had expertise.

Check the history . 1994.
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJnr: 11:10pm On May 24, 2016
DarkTroll:

They think I'm the average zulu-troll who gets fiverish by the mention of a moderator!!!

Nonsense!!! Before I go, I'll take all Zulus to the hottest part of Hades!!!

no moderator scares us cool .
they asked for it.. we give them double of it.. it's what we signed for cool

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by DarkTroll: 11:11pm On May 24, 2016
SmartChoices:
POSSIBLY BUT THEN NIGERIA HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO HELP HERSELF FROM THE DOLDRUMS OF UNDERDEVELOPMENT! am sure you are not an IPOD or a zombie so quit already!
No country reaches economic or social satiation before lending a hand.

Besides, Nigeria's help was at the behest of the south African government. Do not display your geopolitical ignorance, comrade. cool

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by MduZA: 11:12pm On May 24, 2016
DarkTroll:
Your military is still getting dribbled and slaughtered by ordinary rhino poachers!!!!

Chad and Niger fought in their borders for there own security.

A black south African has never fought any battle and won.

400 years of slavery bent your father's neck and crippled your feet.

You still feed off the White's man crumbs in your own country!!!

All of black south Africa has just one billionaire, Patrice mutsepe.

Tell me how can 8% white control 90% of your economy.

Preoccupy yourself with resurrecting your father's name from the mud of ignominy and shame.

You bedazzling waste of blood and tissue

So you compare rhinos with Nigerians...lol ?or its a way of admitting that your country is a zoo..do you know that 90 % of your vacuum economy is in the hands of foreigners,south Africans included...?which war did Nigeria win?...sambisa forest I guess...chad and Niger invaded your country untill your leaders asked them to withdraw,embarrassing!!!by the way you still remain kwerekwere to me...keep that in mind

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 24, 2016
Am not your comrade @ spewing hate.... learn to tolerate and show love am sure you are capable of that
DarkTroll:
No country reaches economic or social satiation before lending a hand.

Besides, Nigeria's help was at the behest of the south African government. Do not display your geopolitical ignorance, comrade. cool
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by DarkTroll: 11:15pm On May 24, 2016
MduZA:

So you compare rhinos with Nigerians...lol ?or its a way of admitting that your country is a zoo..do you know that 90 % of your vacuum economy is in the hands of foreigners,south Africans included...?which war did Nigeria win?...sambisa forest I guess...chad and Niger invaded your country untill your leaders asked them to withdraw,embarrassing!!!by the way you still remain kwerekwere to me...keep that in mind

You're omo-kwerekwere as ever! Now you know who this is.

Your cognitive abilities is unfortunately a mirror image of your father's that's why none of his children could UNSHACKLE 400 years of Boer enslavement!!!

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 24, 2016
mduza spewing hate is not what this forum iis 4.... other SA peeps have ignored thiese posts y start something else? n y call someone kwerekwere?

MduZA:

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 24, 2016
Lols ,Smartchoices ,a south african knows abt [naija political] zombies and Ipods, smiley
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by DarkTroll: 11:18pm On May 24, 2016
SmartChoices:
Am not your comrade @ spewing hate.... learn to tolerate and show love am sure you are capable of that
Swap comrade for compatriot!!! You're passively patriotic.

Love? The only love I have for SA is for their big ass Zulu babes. I fück them with pace no Zulu can muster.

The males are spongers of humanity and a burden to Africa.

Africa should have invested the money for thier liberation in solar energy or pig farms

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by DarkTroll: 11:19pm On May 24, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
Lols ,Smartchoices ,a south african knows abt [naija political] zombies and Ipods, smiley
he's Nigerian alright.
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJnr: 11:20pm On May 24, 2016
MduZA:

Which foreigners?? grin you'll always continue to be a dunce.. a dunce.. a dunce.. keep it in your beloted skull.. I'm ready to go bellicose with you tonight .. give me proofs that Foreigners control our economy .. we're not slaves like you guys,we developed our country from scratch after the British left us ruined.. and never have we recessed .. we grow skyrocket.. South Africa is simply enjoying proceeds from the white-governed apartheid era.. prove me wrong! cool

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 24, 2016
derogatory way 2 refer to women.... do you really know them....or just intimacy gadgets 2 you?

DarkTroll:

Love? The only love I have for SA is for their big ass Zulu babes. I fück them with pace no Zulu can muster.

The males, a spongers of humanity and a burden to Africa.

Africa should have invested the money for thier liberation in solar energy or pig farms
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 24, 2016
DarkTroll:

The males, a spongers of humanity and a burden to Africa.

PUNCH LINE ! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 24, 2016
foreigners control nigeria's economy dude! a cursory look @ the oil industry will erase your doubts

CaptainEColeJnr:
Which foreigners?? grin you'll always continue to be a dunce.. a dunce.. a dunce.. keep it in your beloted skull.. I'm ready to go bellicose with you tonight .. give me proofs that Foreigners control our economy .. we're not slaves like you guys,we developed our country from scratch after the British left us ruined.. and never have we recessed .. we grow skyrocket.. South Africa is simply enjoying proceeds from the white-governed apartheid era.. prove me wrong! cool

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 24, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

All these just to get PunkyV to reply your countless PMs?

I promise to hunt you on every thread till you rue your dutch courage which misled you to meddle in affairs beyond your metal capabilities.

Your moderators already know bans do not deter me. Heck! Two weeks ago, half of all my posts dating back to February was deleted just to make me cower. Did it work? My boisterous antics on this thread is testimony against that.

As sure as gravity, I'd hunt you. It's not a threat- it's a foretelling. smiley

wot mmó ye iko mbakara! cheesy
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by MduZA: 11:25pm On May 24, 2016
DarkTroll:
South African government OFFICIALLY asked Nigeria to send professionals to help them in areas where no Zulu had expertise.

Check the history . 1994.

Infact my country wants to get rid of all your illiterate brothers roaming our streets encouraging professionals who will play a meaningful role...but since we cant accommodate everyone,many of the so called Nigerian professionals end up doing menial jobs..your government is also calling for south African expertise to help your zoo concerning mining,energy en so forth....

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 24, 2016
continue your hate party.... but am certain your brains can function at a higher level this night.
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by DarkTroll: 11:28pm On May 24, 2016
SmartChoices:
foreigners control nigeria's economy dude! a cursory look @ the oil industry will erase your doubts

What is the GDP percentage of oil in Nigeria?

What is the GDP percentage of foreign oil companies in Nigeria?

Which foreign company controls Nigerian economy? Give us stats or shut up!!!

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJnr: 11:31pm On May 24, 2016
SmartChoices:

Of that is all the trash you can spew then you're so daft and bereft of good knowledge and facts.. Nigerian economy only has "mercenaries" who come here to explore our untapped resources and pay taxes to our government, we're never controlled by foreigners cool Deal with that! We rule Africa, bricklay that into your cerebrum .. Our economy is 100% Nigerian .. But the South African economy is a pile of ruins that is controlled by Caucasian skins.. deal with it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 24, 2016
do you refine oil? when the world is talking global education do we have universities at all? is our economy inclusive? Nigeria is a zoo....no grandstanding boys we r a zoo better of separated.

DarkTroll:

What is the GDP percentage of oil in Nigeria?

What is the GDP percentage of foreign oil companies in Nigeria?

Which foreign company controls Nigerian economy? Give us stats or shut up!!!

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 24, 2016
lies to make yourself feel good...70%of lagos is slums...the FCT is not affordable.... even govt workers use their cars compulsorily as taxis in Abuja to make ends meet...DON'T PROVOKE ME!
CaptainEColeJnr:
Of that is all the trash you can spew then you're so daft and bereft of good knowledge and facts.. Nigerian economy only has "mercenaries" who come here to explore our untapped resources and pay taxes to our government, we're never controlled by foreigners cool Deal with that! We rule Africa, bricklay that into your cerebrum .. Our economy is 100% Nigerian .. But the South African economy is a pile of ruins that is controlled by Caucasian skins.. deal with it.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by DarkTroll: 11:33pm On May 24, 2016
MduZA:

Infact my country wants to get rid of all your illiterate brothers roaming our streets encouraging professionals who will play a meaningful role...but since we cant accommodate everyone,many of the so called Nigerian professionals end up doing menial jobs..your government is also calling for south African expertise to help your zoo concerning mining,energy en so forth....

Your father never voted in south Africa because he was a chronic analphabetic slave and butler!!!

You have never traced your ancestral land because your genes are from a willing slave!!!

Zulu-ranter!!!

When Zulus are still learning governance and self-rule, Nigeria was building bridges to help you regain your history. Omo-kwerekwere!!!

A country with no Zulu academic Nobel laureate!!!

Mozambique still gives you electricity.

Namibia still supply you water!!! grin grin grin

Junkie-rapist!!!

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by DarkTroll: 11:36pm On May 24, 2016
SmartChoices:
do you refine oil? when the world is talking global education do we have universities at all? is our economy inclusive? Nigeria is a zoo....no grandstanding boys we r a zoo better of separated.

Which foreign company controls Nigeria's economy?

What is the entire oil industry in percentage to Nigeria's GDP? That's the question! Don't distract me.

When you answer it, you can rant on about FTC and Lagos cool

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:37pm On May 24, 2016
MduZA:

You'vre kept on reiterating the now stale "kwerekwere". I suppose that was your nickname in jail while doing time for car-jacking?

There's a genocide going on in South-Africa - Zulus and Hottentots are being systematically eliminated by the police while the white expand and take back what little you stole from them post-Mandela release from jail.

Mandela divorced Winnie 'cause she was sleeping around with other ANC members while he was in jail. South African girls are _sluts!

You're being attacked on all sides by Zambia and the likes. All your neighbors hate you. You're worthless!

4 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJnr: 11:39pm On May 24, 2016
SmartChoices:
lies to make yourself feel good...70%of lagos is slums...the FCT is not affordable.... even govt workers use their cars compulsorily as taxis in Abuja to make ends meet...DON'T PROVOKE ME!
What Is the GDP percentage contributed to the Nigerian economy?
What percentage of employment does the oil industry provides?
What is the price of oil now?
How many people benefit directly from the oil industry?
If you can't answer these question and substantiate your delusional point.. then I'm afraid you're still daft and bereft of adequate knowledge and facts... counter me and I will give you a double dosage, its like a tupsy-turvy journey ride.. only the smartest will reach the destination

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by MduZA: 11:40pm On May 24, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:

Do you really know what economy is or you are just screaming like a boko haram bandit on top of a 5 year old girl...since there are over 100 south African companies ,how many Nigerians are employed by them,mtn alone is the biggest tax payer in your country ?South African companies are leading in every sector...from financially institutions,telecommunications to retail.if you know what economy is,you will agree that south Africans are massively owning the cake of your huge fake economy.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 24, 2016
a slave in SA is better than most free borns in Nigeria. We succeeded in producing ZERO watts of electricity this year.... yes zero watts....for several hours! John Dube was a gentleman you don't want to insult his memories....Nobel laureate? Don't be ignorant Mandela won it!.... Desmond Tutu won it....Nigeria's infrastructures stand at zero.... no water no lights no roads...no planes....A COMPLETE ZOO!

DarkTroll:

Your father never voted in south Africa because he was a chronic analphabetic slave and butler!!!

A country with no Zulu academic Nobel laureate!!!

Mozambique still gives you electricity.

Namibia still supply you water!!! grin grin grin

Junkie-rapist!!!

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by DarkTroll: 11:43pm On May 24, 2016
SmartChoices:
derogatory way 2 refer to women.... do you really know them....or just intimacy gadgets 2 you?

Here's where I will ask you if you know your lineage.

The worse shame here is your sense of patriotism!!!

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 24, 2016
NIGERIA IS A ZOO....DO U EVEN KNOW UR POPULATION? AM SURE YOU GUYS R FROM TOGO/GHANA....NO NIGERIAN WILL ENGAGE IN THIS SHAMEFUL FIGHT..... KNOWING FULLY WELL THE COUNTRY IS A ZOO..... NOTHING WORKS....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me / Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports / Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.