Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers (45156 Views)

"I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by LeSudAfricaine: 9:24pm On May 24, 2016
DarkTroll:

South Africa is home to Africa's biggest swampy slum, khayelitsha where rats have eaten two live human-infants in their sleep.

You're a cave-dwelling, rapscallion chimpanzee talking to me without reverence.

Tree-hoping squirrel
smh, a Nigerian talking about slums is like a Chinese man talking about rice. Your country is one big slum! You can console yourself with lies all you want

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJnr: 9:25pm On May 24, 2016
lol.. bring it on losers.. Bunch of ret.arded Zulus.. I have your time.. I have my coffee right beside me.. bring it on.. bunch of losers grin

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by LeSudAfricaine: 9:31pm On May 24, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
pics of Soweto loser..
Is it? You can post all the pics in the world, pie charts, stats, diagrams, documentaries or qoute your white gods

In the end it changes nothing, it only makes you look despearte
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:32pm On May 24, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
smh, a Nigerian talking about slums is like a Chinese man talking about rice. Your country is one big slum! You can console yourself with lies all you want
LeSudAfricaine:

Running out of rebuttals? Suffering from dementia? I've posted links to credible articles of slums in the world.
South Africa has the largest slum in the world!
Google "Largest slum in the world".

What's worse? Most of you dwell in tin houses and are prone to meningitis and heat strokes.

5 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by MduZA: 9:35pm On May 24, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
This nigga is a dunce grin Repeat after me, "I'm a dunce! "... So because Henry Okah is being tried in SA means he broke SA laws?? lol.. your illiteracy is legendary, you bunch of Black losers,you guys are still under colony,suffering from neo-colonialism and of course White colonialism.. there is so much disparity in the demographics of South Africa, the average white Man lives in Cape town ,he has a blue collar job with a fat salary, while an average black south African is probably in Soweto pushing trucks or involved in crimes grin
I can feel your pain bro.. there is nothing like suffering I'm your own country grin grin

You claim to be intelligent but you cant comprehend a simple sentence...I mentioned your uncle Henry okah due to the fact that his story is known ,fact of the matter is he is a Nigerian who is sick and rotting in our prison therefore you must plead for his release before he dies here..surely the pain is on someone who doesn't know when is going to have the light in his bulb..someone thinking of emigrating to a foreign country for better life..prepared to be hanged in Malaysia or Indonesia due to poverty...am told Niger will be deporting thousands of your brothers and sisters before the end of the week...oh Nigeria,I weep for you...
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJnr: 9:36pm On May 24, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
Is it? You can post all the pics in the world, pie charts, stats, diagrams, documentaries or qoute your white gods

Lol.. is that all you have to say?
you can't defend it because you know its true.. pictures don't lie wink
Loser.. Soweto is so backwarded.. no wonder the whites packed you guys there like sardines during apartheid grin ... am sure it must have been a hellhole .. you should be thanking Nigeria for the rile we played in ending apartheid and educating your citizens. you can ask your former loser president Thabo Mbeki

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by LeSudAfricaine: 9:37pm On May 24, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Running out of rebuttals? Suffering from dementia? I've posted links to credible articles of slums in the world.
South Africa has the largest slum in the world!
Google "Largest slum in the world".

What's worse? Most of you dwell in tin houses and are prone to meningitis and heat strokes.

Really? It's really funny when you keep refering to the word " slums" and your nationality happens to be Nigerian grin'D

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:40pm On May 24, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:

Trying to back out? You should have known from inter-country cyber-battles on Facebook, Twitter and , now, Nairaland that we Nigerians don't argue blindly. We'd keep hitting you with facts like your police gunning down your people randomly.

Once again, you take the "L". The PunkyV who invited you to bail her out has scurried off. Now you're left standing, exposed and vulnerable and at the mercy of the most merciless snipers taking shots at your psyche from vantage points - killing you slowly as they watch you drown in the sea of nonentities.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by DarkTroll: 9:44pm On May 24, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
grin grin grin grin grin Mokoko lost the title to khayelitsha grin grin grin

Common, ZULU-chum, I thought after post-apparthied when Soweto lost the gold medal of slum, south African was going to be delisted from the slum books!

But alas! The slum never leave Zulus!!! Khayelitsha came forth. Don't let me post coprse of the gnarled children and their grieving mothers , you lying fool.

Residents of khayelitsha live with their excrement right in thier living rooms.

You pretentious ape with a borrowed suit!!!

Oya, the troll in me, not withstanding, I can't post the pic of those poor children eaten alive by giant rats and their grieving mothers.

But take the endless slum of South Africa below.

Zulu messtard!!!

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJnr: 9:49pm On May 24, 2016
MduZA:

You claim to be intelligent but you cant comprehend a simple sentence...I mentioned your uncle Henry okah due to the fact that his story is known ,fact of the matter is he is a Nigerian who is sick and rotting in our prison therefore you must plead for his release before he dies here..surely the pain is on someone who doesn't know when is going to have the light in his bulb..someone thinking of emigrating to a foreign country for better life..prepared to be hanged in Malaysia or Indonesia due to poverty...am told Niger will be deporting thousands of your brothers and sisters before the end of the week...oh Nigeria,I weep for you...
I weep for you more.. in every society, there must be some bad eggs.. its normal.. but fact be told,an average Nigerian is better off than a south African.. you guys clam to have so much gold and platinum but yet you can't provide jobs foe your illiterate youths,the miners are dying everyday due to government neglect and.. oh I forgot, the high rate of teenage pregnancy? all you young one do is fúck fúck and fúck.. while Nigerian teenagers are making innovative materials, scientific inventions and making us proud both home and abroad .. not to forget the high crime rate.. gosh!!! what a hellhole .. bring it on.. and I'll keep massacring you..

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 24, 2016
I'LL like to request that you stop making outlandish statements insulting Nigeria....and Nigerians...punkyv. I have observed that it has been your past time. Not sounding good.

LeSudAfricaine:
Really? It's really funny when you keep refering to the word " slums" and your nationality happens to be Nigerian grin'D

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by DarkTroll: 9:53pm On May 24, 2016
MduZA:

These pictures look like those of poor bare footed hungry Nigerians looting at the owerri shoprite...you must also provide the pictures of your uncles chasing our Ghanaian friends from your zoo...

The only picture of my uncle I have in my phone was the one teaching your father to unlearn his perennial servitude to the Boers!!!

You're a child of no heritage or identity.

Your entire bloodlines is written in subjugation and identity loss.

Shop rite is owned by Christopher Wiesel, a Boer whom your father and his father and his father called "Oga" (Nigerian for master)

He will give anything to remain in NIGERIA!!!

Do you wonder why Christopher is setting up shops in bokoharam territories and fleeing south Africa?

He considers you the most dexterous human monkeys he ever saw.

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by LeSudAfricaine: 9:58pm On May 24, 2016
DarkTroll:
grin grin grin grin grin Mokoko lost the title to khayelitsha grin grin grin

Common, ZULU-chum, I thought after post-apparthied when Soweto lost the gold medal of slum, south African was going to be delisted from the slum books!

But alas! The slum never leave the Zulus!!! Khayelitsha came forth. Don't let me post coprse of the gnarled children and their grieving mothers , you lying fool.

Residents of khayelitsha live with their excrement right in thier living rooms.

You pretentious, ape with a borrowed suit!!!

Oya, the troll in me, not withstanding, I can't post the pic of those poor children eaten alive by giant rats and their grieving mothers.

But take the endless slum of South Africa below.

Zulu messtard!!!

You think you're murdering me, but i just find you amusing gringrin

An eskimo can't possibly diss anyone about ice gringrin

Go on continue clown
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJnr: 9:59pm On May 24, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
It must be, why else woiuld you flock to our heaven like your lives depend on it?
we flock into it so we can take advantage of the untapped business areas since you guys are too uneducated to do it grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by MduZA: 10:00pm On May 24, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
I weep for you more.. in every society, there must be some bad eggs.. its normal.. but fact be told,an average Nigerian is better off than a south African.. you guys clam to have so much gold and platinum but yet you can't provide jobs foe your illiterate youths,the miners are dying everyday due to government neglect and.. oh I forgot, the high rate of teenage pregnancy? all you young one do is fúck fúck and fúck.. while Nigerian teenagers are making innovative materials, scientific inventions and making us proud both home and abroad .. not to forget the high crime rate.. gosh!!! what a hellhole .. bring it on.. and I'll keep massacring you..

Lol...an avarage Nigerian do what?in a country where 70 % of the populace live in extreme poverty,dream on poor Nigerian,or you have forgotten that your country leads the world when it comes to extreme poverty...Nigerian teenagers are making babies in sambisa forest and your country people are leading in scientific witchcraft and ritualism...

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by LeSudAfricaine: 10:02pm On May 24, 2016
SmartChoices:
I'LL like to request that you stop making outlandish statements insulting Nigeria....and Nigerians...punkyv. I have observed that it has been your past time. Not sounding good.

I get it, it's only cool when South África's on the reiceving end. Also observe that whenever the name "South África" get's mentioned your compatriots go bananas
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by DarkTroll: 10:05pm On May 24, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
You think you're murdering me, but i just find you amusing gringrin

An eskimo can't possibly diss anyone about ice gringrin

Go on continue clown
Zulus are my favourite e-sport, mate.

You came for the love of your country and to answer the call of punkyv who craves Nigerian dïck for her redemption.

But I'm here for the fun and the love for Nigeria.

Did you watch the news when your president came to Abuja few months back with one of the largest entourage in SA post apartheid history.

You remember his speech??

Fücking, ignorant slave of the past-present-and future
I am here to paint the colours you never wish to see.

Your history written in shame.

You unemployable, opportunistic thief

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:10pm On May 24, 2016
MduZA:

Lol...an avarage Nigerian do what?in a country where 70 % of the populace live in extreme poverty,dream on poor Nigerian,or you have forgotten that your country leads the world when it comes to extreme poverty...Nigerian teenagers are making babies in sambisa forest and your country people are leading in scientific witchcraft and ritualism...
I always repeat, you're a dunce!!!
You can't even get your facts right.. The country with the highest extreme poverty rate is India... mumu.. And Nigeria is not even near that.. when you compare ... an average Nigerian is ten times more educated than a south African, we value education and we use it to rule anywhere we go,you claim to have the best university in Africa but yet you can't even educate your citizens, show me one south African professor and I'll show you ten Nigerian professors..loser.. High HIV rate,High poverty rate (Esp. blacks) high teenage pregnancy, high crime rate, high illiteracy rate .. the list is endless grin

4 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 10:12pm On May 24, 2016
SmartChoices:

Excuse me? Selective reading much? Go to the 1st page & see who started the insults. I only responded in kind. My past time se gat! I spend most of my time on NL avoiding any kind of conflict with people. But if a push comes to shove, then you best believe I will push back.
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by LeSudAfricaine: 10:14pm On May 24, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
we flock into it so we can take advantage of the untapped business areas since you guys are too uneducated to do it grin
Typical delusions of a Maiduguri villager. Your brothers go to. South África and come back telling you fairy tales about how they run the streets of Jo'burg or how our women throw themselves at them. Rubbish!!

Your brothers are loafers renowned for standing on the pavements of Hillbrow in groups of about 3O doing abasolutely nothing. Those who "hustle" sell knock-off jeans on the streets, are street barbers, the women sell asss at run down Diplomat Hotel in downtown Jozi, etc nothing extraordinary

Here is what you should understand, being Nigerian doesn't make you special, you really aren't that special. You are just africans like the rest. The sooner you understand this the better for everyone

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:14pm On May 24, 2016
This Zulu clowns are really amusing .. they can't even get their facts right grin
DarkTroll..these guys are dunces grin

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by MduZA: 10:14pm On May 24, 2016
DarkTroll:

The only picture of my uncle I have in my phone was the one teaching your father to unlearn his perennial servitude to the Boers!!!

You're a child of no heritage or identity.

Your entire bloodlines is written in subjugation and identity loss.

Shop rite is owned by Christopher Wiesel, a Boer whom your father and his father and his father called "Oga" (Nigerian for master)

He will give anything to remain in NIGERIA!!!

Do you wonder why Christopher is setting up shops in bokoharam territories and fleeing south Africa?

He considers you the most dexterous human monkeys he ever saw.

So a Boer Christopher realized that you zoolanders cannot create anything for yourself that's why you all flock to his shops like flies ,carrying bags of maize meals on your backs ..no wonder many of you flock to ikeja mall to watch escalators...

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by LeSudAfricaine: 10:17pm On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

Excuse me? Selective reading much? Go to the 1st page & see who started the insults. I only responded in kind. My past time se gat! I spend most of my time on NL avoiding any kind of conflict with people. But if a push comes to shove, then you best believe I will push back.
Every thread that has to do with SA, you will see one Nigerian throwing insults and the rest follow, and they wonder why they are not liked by other Africans
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by LeSudAfricaine: 10:20pm On May 24, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
This Zulu clowns are really amusing .. they can't even get their facts right grin
DarkTroll..these guys are dunces grin
You don't even understand basic economics dumbo. Still waiting for the literacy rates Professor Dumbo gringrin
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by LeSudAfricaine: 10:24pm On May 24, 2016
DarkTroll:
Zulus are my favourite e-sport, mate.

You came for the love of your country and to answer the call of punkyv who craves Nigerian dïck for her redemption.

But I'm here for the fun and the love for Nigeria.

Did you watch the news when your president came to Abuja few months back with one of the largest entourage in SA post apartheid history.

You remember his speech??

Fücking, ignorant slave of the past-present-and future
I am here to paint the colours you never wish to see.

Your history written in shame.

You unemployable, opportunistic thief
I swear you write like a teenager!! Still trapped in the Lil' wayne era maybe?
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 24, 2016
I haven't got love for some SA men but my hatred is contextual. I know for certain that we don't hate SA women, on that basis please ignore these boys. I noticed you have been trying hard not to reply them in kind, ignoring them might do the tricksmiley

PunkyV:

Oh ok. You come across nice & level-headed smiley
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:26pm On May 24, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
Typical delusions of a Maiduguri villager. Your brothers go to. South África and come back telling you fairy tales about how they run the streets of Jo'burg or how our women throw themselves at them. Rubbish!!

Your brothers are loafers renowned for standing on the pavements of Hillbrow in groups of about 3O doing abasolutely nothing. Those who "hustle" sell knock-off jeans on the streets, are street barbers, the women sell asss at run down Diplomat Hotel in downtown Jozi, etc nothing extraordinary

Here is what you should understand, being Nigerian doesn't make you special, you really aren't that special. You are just africans like the rest. The sooner you understand this the better for everyone
Oh.. I see.. the problem with you Zulu clowns is that you feel an inferiority complex between yourselves and we Nigerians.
because we are so attractive to your ladies simply because an average Nigerian man is hardworking, gentle and charismatic, on the flipside,an average south African is lazy,uneducated, and useless .. you guys sit in your homes all day waiting for Zuma to bring jobs from heaven grin how pathetic! Then when y'all are dead ass broke, you take machetes and sticks to attack foreigners that they stole your jobs? grin.
what a bunch of black losers.. you better thank the whites for coming to your country, if not,it would have been a dumpsite... deal with it grin

5 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by MduZA: 10:29pm On May 24, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
I always repeat, you're a dunce!!!
You can't even get your facts right.. The country with the highest extreme poverty rate is India... mumu.. And Nigeria is not even near that.. when you compare ... an average Nigerian is ten times more educated than a south African, we value education and we use it to rule anywhere we go,you claim to have the best university in Africa but yet you can't even educate your citizens, show me one south African professor and I'll show you ten Nigerian professors..loser.. High HIV rate,High poverty rate (Esp. blacks) high teenage pregnancy, high crime rate, high illiteracy rate .. the list is endless grin

You are talking about teenage pregnancy in SA while nearly 200 teenagers in sambisa forest only are mothers...you are talking about HIv in south Africa while only 20 % of your overpopulated nation tested ,your country is behind SA...meaning that if 50% of your people can be tested,you will surpass SA with a bigger margin..you are talking about crime in SA while kidnappings ,human trafficking and hijackings are your daily activities..not mentioning your ritual killings and fulani herdsmen merciless killings...boko harams are heading to your mud house door step,chief ogugu

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by DarkTroll: 10:31pm On May 24, 2016
MduZA:

So a Boer Christopher realized that you zoolanders cannot create anything for yourself that's why you all flock to his shops like flies ,carrying bags of maize meals on your backs ..no wonder many of you flock to ikeja mall to watch escalators...

A Boer built his company with years of hard work!! And after Nigeria and Africa freed you from slavery and brought you down from the caves and trees that has been home to you, you suddenly wanted to claim his company!!!

You enacted statutes that will make you share holders, even though you're a penniless , miserable destitute buffoon, the use legislative fiats to make yourselves board directs even though you're an analphabetic, unemployable junkie.

The man had to run for his life and company.

Nigeria made Christopher Wiesel breathe again after you smothering xenophobic hominoids with brain lessions nearly choked him to death with official theft.

Blame-magnet!!!

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:31pm On May 24, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
You don't even understand basic economics dumbo. Still waiting for the literacy rates Professor Dumbo gringrin
Dumbo?? The education I. have, no south African can ever dream of having it, look at all the illiterate musicians and actors you guys have, they can't even speak good English, I was chatting with a South African on Facebook, she couldn't even tell me the three capitals of her country grin moreover her English was tupsy-turvy... yuck!!
bunch of smellos grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? / Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! / The Day I Lost My Virginity To My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.