Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers (45258 Views)

"I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by PunkyV(f): 8:28pm On May 24, 2016
folksync:

I have been a guest since 2013. A pathetic story of a mob action against some university lads made me discover Nairaland!!!!!

But... OK, no buts.

Oh ok. You come across nice & level-headed smiley
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by placeofallure(f): 8:30pm On May 24, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

We PRODUCE it. We're getting on just fine.

Pray tell, how will this argument save the hundreds of miners who die getting trapped underground yearly or the fact that you're still discriminated against by Caucasiods in a country you call "your own" like the Aborigines of Australia?

How will it stop the fact that you'd likely be mugged as you turn a street corner trying to dodge flying bullets from a gang war/car-jacking gone awry?

How will it change the fact that everyone in your hood maintains a loud silence 'cause all the girls you grew up with sold their bodies to strangers in alley ways at some point in exchange for stipends to buy second-hand Chinese-made stilettos?

You don't have 24-hour electricity in every part of South Africa - it's limited to the city centers.

Most parts of South Africa are sprawling slums!

Heck! THE BIGGEST SLUM IN THE WORLD IS IN South AFRICA :

http://borgenproject.org/5-largest-slums-world/

By the way, everytime a movie or book about African jungles is made the focus is on South Africa. Go figure!

[/b]

Awww, you forgot to remind her that SA is the only jungle with xenophobic tendencies in this day and age. What's with the deep hatred for Nigeria and Nigerians? The carjacking idiots who snuffed life out of their greatest musical export- Lucky Dube claimed they thought he was Nigerian, hence attacking him. Retards!

5 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:

Oh ok. You come across nice & level-headed smiley
Thank you!!!!!
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by LeSudAfricaine: 8:32pm On May 24, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Lol.. another slave is here grin .. yes we come to shoot videos in your country anytime we need a desert landscape grin .
. you should be happy that we come to contribute to your dead economy .. at least a little to your failed GDP.. you're just an illiterate slave, we Nigerians love travelling alot.. we go to places to do business and make money .. unlike south Africans who would rather stay in their bushes wearing primitive clothings and dancing round a bonfire every night grin .. 60% of south Africans are illiterate .. how do you deal with that? HIV is 10% of your population .. how you deal with that? .. loser grin
I swear the only english word you know is "illiterate" and judging by your write ups you aren't that smart. How on earth does your worthless currency contribute to our GDP? There's nothing worthy from your country in South África I'm sorry, Nigeria's illiteracy rate is below that of South África,
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJnr: 8:35pm On May 24, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
You gotta be kidding me! A Nigerian telling us, about condom use!! Isn't Naija supposed to be the giant of population? You guys breed like rats, and you have the audacity to tell us about condom use!! Get outta here! You people clearly have never seen the door of a family planning clinic. You breed like rats and the world has to take care of your ill mannered countrymen who also live like rats and make our cities slums . Your have no business talking about condoms I'm sorry

So the fuel crisis was only a temporary mishap? Who are you fooling ? Your country itself is a giant mishap

We can buy oil from you but the fact remains you are our little colony! Look around you! Your phone probably has a MTN sim card, thanks to DStv you can watch your beloved Man City, you even have malls to speak of now, thanks to mighty SA, there's nothing from Nigeria in South África except your loud, annoying, arrogant, obnoxious and criminally inclined countrymen

You speak of education and illiteracy but i dare you to compare you literacy rate to that of South África, chalk and cheese,! You think you are so educated because you obtained a mickey mouse degree form those glorified high schools like Unilag? If you are so educated, how come you still believe, beheading people will make you wealthy?

The HIV thing is not only tired but it just proves how backwards you still are, that you still view the disease and those infected by it with stigma, South África is slowly winning the war on HIV, and advise you to check your own stats, they also don't make for good reading
we breed like rats and yet the number of people living with HIV is less than 2 million In a country of 170 million people, meanwhile a country of 50 million people has an HIV population of 5 million grin now compare the ratio .. who is fooling who? .. loser grin .. about the fuel scarcity, like I said earlier, it is a temporary thing.. which has been resolved.. so STFU!!!
You talk about dstv.. do you know that less than 5 million Nigerians use than sh!t.. dstv is certainly not the most popular cable satellite .. with their monopoly? ? Why are there so many south African companies in Nigeria? Because south Africans are poverty ridden, that they cannot provide a good market for their indigenous companies grin.
MTN almost collapsed becsuse of the fine slammed on them.. because they simply can't do without us.. deal with it nigga grin

5 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by LeSudAfricaine: 8:35pm On May 24, 2016
placeofallure:

Awww, you forgot to remind her that SA is the only jungle with xenophobic tendencies in this day and age. What's with the deep hatred for Nigeria and Nigerians? The carjacking idiots who snuffed life out of their greatest musical export- Lucky Dube claimed they thought he was Nigerian, hence attacking him. Retards!
It turned out it wasn't even South Africans who shot Lucky Dube. You'd be very suprised how much of África despises Nigerians. Come to think of....what is it to like?
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by LeSudAfricaine: 8:41pm On May 24, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
we breed like rats and yet the number of people living with HIV is less than 2 million In a country of 170 million people, meanwhile a country of 50 million people has an HIV population of 5 million grin now compare the ratio .. who is fooling who? .. loser grin .. about the fuel scarcity, like I said earlier, it is a temporary thing.. which has been resolved.. so STFU!!!
You talk about dstv.. do you know that less than 5 million Nigerians use than sh!t.. dstv is certainly not the most popular cable satellite .. with their monopoly? ? Why are there so many south African companies in Nigeria? Because south Africans are poverty ridden, that they cannot provide a good market for their indigenous companies grin.
MTN almost collapsed becsuse of the fine slammed on them.. because they simply can't do without us.. deal with it nigga grin
So by your reasoning or the lack thereof, American companies like Coca Cola, Mcdonalds, Nike, Ford etc around the world because Americans are poverty ridden and can't provide a market for their companies? gringrin for all your screams of literacy you do not understand basic economics

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by DarkTroll: 8:42pm On May 24, 2016
Sweet püssy, what the fück have I been missing!!!

Bleck Zulu quasi-slaves are here for the fun, and I'm missing out. Fuckit!!!

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJnr: 8:42pm On May 24, 2016
MduZA:

David Cameron made it clearly that Nigeria leads the world in corruption...you live in a glass house..xenophobia yes,we hate dirty people...are you riding a bicycle? Your source of income ,village taxi
we lead the world in corruption but yet still the largest economy in Africa, yet our illiteracy rate is below south Africa's, yet we rule your country's business landscape, lol.. yet so many south African companies are enjoying our huge market which is only possible because we have a standard purchasing power.. compare the life of an average south African to that of a Nigerian .. an average south African is probably an illiterate cleaner or janitor.. or perhaps a criminal who conducts car jacking and home robberies .. in terms of education, we are more educated both home and abroad .. check the USA statistics. ,we have more educated professors than the entire Southern Africa combined.. deal with it nigga.. keep quoting me and I'll keep killing you like church rats grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by MduZA: 8:45pm On May 24, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Yes! am back home now! let me school you.. you're even dumber than I thought.. Henry Okah did not commit any crime in SA,he's being tried for crimes commited in Nigeria .. get that!
Secondly, we develop your crawling economy, majority of shop owners In Johannesburg and other cities are Nigerians.. dunce!!!
We have more educated professors in your schools.. Nigerian students bags cum laudes (first class) in your schools.. while the south African students are busy getting themselves pregnant and contacting HIV grin ..loser.. we rule anywhere we go.. football we beat you guys like little toddlers .. We're the largest economy in Africa.
we are greater in all ramifications .. you're just a dunce... repeat after me "I am a dunce"

Bunch of slaves

Henry okah is rotting in our jail,got it?...whether he committed crime in mokoko land or sambisa forest nobody cares..can you give me the name of one Nigerian shop in Joburg...are you talking about the no name spaza shops your compatriots are running here...?selling fake cds and cellphone wallets...lol,you are a fool dude...indeed you are the largest vacuum economy in Africa...thats why your government go as far as borrowing money to pay public servants...may I tell you that your entire national budget can be equated to our budget for one department..largest economy my foot..lets talk about hiv when you know your status and the status of all the 6 year olds in sambisa forest impregnated by your brothers..

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by DarkTroll: 8:47pm On May 24, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
So by your reasoning or the lack thereof, American companies like Coca Cola, Mcdonalds, Nike, Ford etc around the world because Americans are poverty ridden and can't provide a market for their companies? gringrin for all your screams of literacy you do not understand basic economics
My monkey-chanting, baboon-bellowing, butt-scratching Zulu primate.

All south African companies in Nigeria are on economic asylum voyage.

S.A isn't America.

You bleck Zulu chimps destroyed all the white Angloductch companies with bbe and official theft.

They had to run out or sell out.

The best thing that ever happened to Zulus was Nigerians.

Mind you, the idea of rulership and entrepreneurial skill is still rocket science to Zulus. Caveman!!!

6 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:49pm On May 24, 2016

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by LeSudAfricaine: 8:50pm On May 24, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
oh I see.. so there is no corruption in south Africa? how great grin .. Isn't your old hag president called Zuma being accused of corruption and his private residence using government money to develop it? .. last I checked,South African miners keep dying in droves during to government neglect .. mumu keep deceiving yourself
. your economy is failing everyday, Oh I forgot .. the largest slum in Africa .. Soweto .. lol.. keep quoting Me and I will massacre you like Soweto '76 where thousands of Zulus were killed like ants grin
Did i say there was no corruption in South África? It's common knowledge that Nigerians have turned corruption into an art form resulting into your appalling reputation worldwide

You comment about Soweto proves how little you know about South Africa
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJnr: 8:51pm On May 24, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
Basic economics?? Ok lemme school your uneducated brain, South Africans can't even provide a good market from their indigenous companies simply because 60% of blacks (majority) are illiterate, they can't read nor write,they can't even speak English grin so they aren't employable, and they can't buy goods and services because they are uneducated .. so the sh!thole companies run to Nigeria, the larges market in Africa to do business .. One third of MTN's revenue come from Nigeria ..
MNet(Dstv) has their largest customer base in Nigeria .. without us.. those companies will collapse because 60% of their revenue comes from Nigeria grin deal with it

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:52pm On May 24, 2016
MduZA:

Can you mention one company in SA preferring Nigerians?Visit the SA visa thread so that your genuine country men living in reality can share the experience....people will try by all means to justify their acts,majority of women that your country men are dating are rejects..we see your men spending their hard earned cash on low class women including Zimbabwean and Mozambican ones..after eating from dust bins,a Nigerian will stand on top of his generator smoked house and beat his swollen empty chest..flathe..ad

There have been several polls and articles listing countries with the most physically attractive people in Africa and everytime Nigeria tops South-Africa. I dare you to negate that with proof! cheesy

Your women crush and drool over NIGERIAN men but we use and dump them. I mean, who would want to bear offsprings by QUEEN KONG? Oops! Only South-Africans!

Nigerians would likely make more money from even petty trading in South-Africa than they would here. Reason : In Nigeria, the competition is high while in your hell-hole you sit on your bums then raid stores of foreigners at the slightest provocation.

South-Africans are thieves! During the xenophobic riots, you folks burgled shops to steal items you couldn't afford. You even stole cholocate bars. Little wonder why you're still slaves!

7 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by LeSudAfricaine: 8:54pm On May 24, 2016
DarkTroll:
My monkey-chanting, baboon-bellowing, butt-scratching Zulu primate.

All south African companies in Nigeria are on economic asylum voyage.

S.A isn't America.

You bleck Zulu chimps destroyed all the white Angloductch companies with bbe and official theft.

They had to run out or sell out.

The best thing that ever happened to Zulus was Nigerians.

Mind you, the idea of rulership and entrepreneurial skill is still rocket science to Zulus. Caveman!!!
I'll take you seriously once you learn to make your point without refering to your white gods

I don't recall saying South África was America, but compared to that bat- cave called Naija it might as well be gringrin

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by DarkTroll: 8:55pm On May 24, 2016
MduZA:

David Cameron made it clearly that Nigeria leads the world in corruption...you live in a glass house..xenophobia yes,we hate dirty people...are you riding a bicycle? Your source of income ,village taxi
When your education began in 1994, I never assumed your brain had a filter to sieve out individual opinion from facts.

Pap-guzzling, befuddled zulu-bozo!!!!

Your father's land is sitting under the whites man's mansion. You dispossessed, disinherited, nameless waste of humanity.

You're a slave redifined to suit absolute servitude.

Nigeria gave you and your children whatever dignity you have today.

4 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by DarkTroll: 9:00pm On May 24, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
I'll take you seriously once you learn to make your point without refering to your white gods

I don't recall saying South África was America, but compared to that bat- cave called Naija it might as well be gringrin

South Africa is home to Africa's biggest swampy slum, khayelitsha where rats have eaten two live human-infants in their sleep.

You're a cave-dwelling, rapscallion chimpanzee talking to me without reverence.

Tree-hoping squirrel

4 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by MduZA: 9:01pm On May 24, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

There have been several polls and articles listing countries with the most physically attractive people in Africa and everytime Nigeria tops South-Africa. I dare you to negate that with proof! cheesy

Your women crush and drool over NIGERIAN men but we use and dump them. I mean, who would want to bear offsprings by QUEEN KONG? Oops! Only South-Africans!

Nigerians would likely make more money from even petty trading in South-Africa than they would here. Reason : In Nigeria, the competition IE high wh

Lol.... I don't want to go down to this level..some of your country men are crying about the south africanization of Nigeria due to the number of south African companies operating in your country...you are here telling me about fake dvds and cellphone wallets shops your asylum holders are running here...you have overdosed inhaling the generator smoke.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 24, 2016
shocked lipsrsealed

What do we have here?
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by DarkTroll: 9:03pm On May 24, 2016
Who's the next bleck Zulu-muppet to come into the ring!!!

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJnr: 9:04pm On May 24, 2016
These primitive Zulus think their sh!thole country is heaven.
grin what a great irony grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:05pm On May 24, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
I swear the only english word you know is "illiterate" and judging by your write ups you aren't that smart. How on earth does your worthless currency contribute to our GDP? There's nothing worthy from your country in South África I'm sorry, Nigeria's illiteracy rate is below that of South África,

Your punctuations are horrible , your sentences are banal and your retorts are as cliched as the 'Black Lives Matter' chants in the U.S and in the land of bondage you call "South Africa".

The wealth in South-Africa circulates amongst the Whites.

The only talent you have is leaping over crocodile-infested ponds for the amusement of the whites who'd give you 'I LOVE UNICEF' shirts to clothe your sun-burnt torsos.

6 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by LeSudAfricaine: 9:09pm On May 24, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Basic economics?? Ok lemme school your uneducated brain, South Africans can't even provide a good market from their indigenous companies simply because 60% of blacks (majority) are illiterate, they can't read nor write,they can't even speak English grin so they aren't employable, and they can't buy goods and services because they are uneducated .. so the sh!thole companies run to Nigeria, the larges market in Africa to do business .. One third of MTN's revenue come from Nigeria ..
MNet(Dstv) has their largest customer base in Nigeria .. without us.. those companies will collapse because 60% of their revenue comes from Nigeria grin deal with it
this is exactly why i say you don't understand basic economics. If i'm producing pizza will i target 10 italians or 100 ones? Buying power has nothing to do with being illiterate, quit using this word beacuse you do not understand what it means. Truthworths a very succesful retail giant in South África pulled out from your country because i didn't make any money, I'm guessing because you don't have taste over there, what does this have to do with illiteracy? You keep rambling abouit literacy and i asked you to provide literacy rates of your country and mine, I'm still waiting
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by DarkTroll: 9:10pm On May 24, 2016
MduZA:

Lol.... I don't want to go down to this level..some of your country men are crying about the south africanization of Nigeria due to the number of south African companies operating in your country...you are here telling me about fake dvds and cellphone wallets shops your asylum holders are running here...you have overdosed inhaling the generator smoke.

The worst thing to happen to a black man is to be born a south African in South Africa.

As we speak Nigerians are running your streets, your women are our drug courrier, your youths are dropping outta school as errand boys for Nigerian entrepreneurs.

I walk in streets of captown and I see your single mothers bearing Nigerian children.

Your Pretoria is ever desperate to chum up with Abuja.

Dagga-smoking half-wit, when your history is written by your masters why would know what time it is, eh?

Your brain is getting clouded with candle smoke.

Power-shedding, motherfvcker!!!

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by MduZA: 9:10pm On May 24, 2016
DarkTroll:
When your education began in 1994, I never assumed your brain had a filter to sieve out individual opinion from facts.

Pap-guzzling, befuddled zulu-bozo!!!!

Your father's land is sitting under the whites man's mansion. You dispossessed, disinherited, nameless waste of humanity.

You're a slave redifined to suit absolute servitude.

Nigeria gave you and your children whatever dignity you have today.

How can someone without dignity give dignity to others,impossible...?come to SA and see how your compatriots fight ,and push one another in order to get asylums..that's what you call dignity...people who fought for our freedom were given platform to speak during Mandela memorial at the fnb stadium...you will only wish Igwee.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by LeSudAfricaine: 9:13pm On May 24, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Your punctuations are horrible , your sentences are banal and your retorts are as cliched as the 'Black Lives Matter' chants in the U.S and in the land of bondage you call "South Africa".

The wealth in South-Africa circulates amongst the Whites.

The only talent you have is leaping over crocodile-infested ponds for the amusement of the whites who'd give you 'I LOVE UNICEF' shirts to clothe your sun-burnt torsos.

Shifting the proverbial goalposts. Playing the man not the ball. Typical of Nigerians like occupying themselves with trivial nonsense, like being number economy with substance or punctuations, challenge my points or else Bleep off
Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:13pm On May 24, 2016
MduZA:

The companies are owned by Whites.cheesy Again you couldn't deny the fact that South-Africans are pilferers - oppurtunistic thieving bums waiting to steal from hard-working Nigerians in the guise of protests.

Nearly every part of South Africa is named after persons from or places in Europe - the Whites know they own South Africa and you oblong-headed lower primates can do nothing about it.

Look at the the pictures of the man on the first page of this thread - he looks like he was puked by a mutant, giant snail.

If _imbecility had a face, it'd be a SOUTH-AFRICAN.

5 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJnr: 9:14pm On May 24, 2016
MduZA:

Henry okah is rotting in our jail,got it?...whether he committed crime in mokoko land or sambisa forest nobody cares..can you give me the name of one Nigerian shop in Joburg...are you talking about the no name spaza shops your compatriots are running here...?selling fake cds and cellphone wallets...lol,you are a fool dude...indeed you are the largest vacuum economy in Africa...thats why your government go as far as borrowing money to pay public servants...may I tell you that your entire national budget can be equated to our budget for one department..largest economy my foot..lets talk about hiv when you know your status and the status of all the 6 year olds in sambisa forest impregnated by your brothers..
This nigga is a dunce grin Repeat after me, "I'm a dunce! "... So because Henry Okah is being tried in SA means he broke SA laws?? lol.. your illiteracy is legendary, you bunch of Black losers,you guys are still under colony,suffering from neo-colonialism and of course White colonialism.. there is so much disparity in the demographics of South Africa, the average white Man lives in Cape town ,he has a blue collar job with a fat salary, while an average black south African is probably in Soweto pushing trucks or involved in crimes grin
I can feel your pain bro.. there is nothing like suffering I'm your own country grin grin

4 Likes

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by LeSudAfricaine: 9:17pm On May 24, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
These primitive Zulus think their sh!thole country is heaven.
grin what a great irony grin grin
It must be, why else woiuld you flock to our heaven like your lives depend on it?

1 Like

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:22pm On May 24, 2016

Re: South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers by CaptainEColeJnr: 9:22pm On May 24, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
Did i say there was no corruption in South África? It's common knowledge that Nigerians have turned corruption into an art form resulting into your appalling reputation worldwide

You comment about Soweto proves how little you know about South Africa
pics of Soweto loser..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Military Officer Kneeling Down To Propose To His Girlfriend / Ruggedman Busted Following And Liking A Local Porn Star's Photos On Instagram / My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.