Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

.....You ever been in a situation as this? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .....You ever been in a situation as this? (5524 Views)

What Will You Do In Such A Situation? Only Smart Advice Please. / In A Situation Like This What Will You Do?? / How Would You React In A Situation Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Love u love u
smiley smiley smiley love you most!
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by robosky02(m): 1:34pm On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Love u love u

issorite

Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 23, 2016
vizkiz:

Bro, I recommend Estharfabian for you. She is crazy and needs check up once in a while...but she is wife material wink

Lol... Esthar will kee me with worry.... My life is simple... I like me like tat.. I dey admire peeps like esthar from afar...
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by halfricanadian(f): 1:38pm On May 23, 2016
vizkiz:

not the same thing you told me.

Cos now i av thought of it forgiving pple without apologise makes u even more better dan dem

I have no one in mind not against any one

I love everyone with d love of christ
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by halfricanadian(f): 1:38pm On May 23, 2016
slyIsaac:

smiley smiley smiley love you most!

smiley smiley smiley smiley tanx boo
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by halfricanadian(f): 1:39pm On May 23, 2016
robosky02:

issorite

grin grin grin grin

I love jerry o small bt very smart
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 23, 2016
vizkiz:

Every girl? One minute #chuckles...

No wonder you were begging me to stop because you can't take it no more undecided

You mistake my intent...

I told you to stop 'Coz I got bored. undecided
Tiny Winnies aren't exactly my thing.

Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by vizkiz: 1:42pm On May 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
You mistake my intent...

I told you to stop 'Coz I got bored. undecided
Tiny Winnies aren't exactly my thing.

You call 17inches tiny

Aunty are we digging borehole? angry

1 Like

Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 23, 2016
vizkiz:

You call 17inches tiny
oga vizkiz make una calm down na
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by vizkiz: 1:49pm On May 23, 2016
olihilistic:

oga vizkiz make una calm down na

no mind that virgin whey dey do like professional undecided
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by firstking01(m): 1:52pm On May 23, 2016
Learn to forgive people in advance because people must trample upon your foot....immediately they know you are a good person they will capitalise on that and delibrately get on your nerves, but what will help you restrain your retaliation and anger is that decision you 've taken to forgive people of their tresspasses in advance....

You might not forget the offence but you can forgive the offence cos we humans are wired that way....and remember, to err is human but to forgive is divine @Slyisaac.
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by firstking01(m): 1:53pm On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
cheesy cheesy i forgive nd forget d pain but not d message learnt

Just give it time express ursef
What's the problem?
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 23, 2016
vizkiz:

no mind that virgin whey dey do like professional undecided

virgin??

or my eyes are not seeing your handwriting well??

Airsultan get me my googles.
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by Cutehector(m): 1:56pm On May 23, 2016
vizkiz:

sometimes people apologize to us and we say "it's ok" but really, it's not. We still hate them and If possible bash their skull open with a hammer... Just like how I was feeling when Estharfabian apologized when she cheated undecided

I.e what you told me the last time

lwkmd... lol anything Esther says to me goes right in one ear and passes tru the other... It's official dat I don't trust her anymore.
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by vizkiz: 1:59pm On May 23, 2016
olihilistic:

virgin??

or my eyes are not seeing your handwriting well??

Airsultan get me my googles.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... lipsrsealed
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by halfricanadian(f): 2:04pm On May 23, 2016
firstking01:
What's the problem?

Kinging sup cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Av u bought my wedding gown

Our wedding theme wud b d 80's nd theme title don't tell the bride

grin grin grin grin nothing happened joor took some time off to plan my bridal shower
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 23, 2016
firstking01:
Learn to forgive people in advance because people must trample upon your foot....immediately they know you are a good person they will capitalise on that and delibrately get on your nerves, but what will help you restrain your retaliation and anger is that decision you 've taken to forgive people of their tresspasses in advance....

You might not forget the offence but you can forgive the offence cos we humans are wired that way....and remember, to err is human but to forgive is divine @Slyis.aac.

Wise words thanks bruh... Good afternoon bro...
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 23, 2016
vizkiz:

You call 17inches tiny
gringringrin
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 23, 2016
Cutehector:
lwkmd... lol anything Esther says to me goes right in one ear and passes tru the other... It's official dat I don't trust her anymore.
You're a very smart guy! grin

Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by firstking01(m): 2:18pm On May 23, 2016
slyIsaac:

Wise words thanks bruh... Good afternoon bro...
How are you??
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by firstking01(m): 2:19pm On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Kinging sup cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Av u bought my wedding gown

Our wedding theme wud b d 80's nd theme title don't tell the bride

grin grin grin grin nothing happened joor took some time off to plan my bridal shower
Mtcheeewsundecided
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by halfricanadian(f): 2:23pm On May 23, 2016
firstking01:
Mtcheeewsundecided

Wat na cry cry cry cry
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by firstking01(m): 2:27pm On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Wat na cry cry cry cry
Did you see my calls and mentions?
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by PoundedYam(m): 2:27pm On May 23, 2016
vizkiz:

You call 17inches tiny
Bros abeg no kill me with laughcheesycheesy
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by mamawin(f): 2:31pm On May 23, 2016
slyIsaac:
[Quote] lol, I know you feel hurt/betrayed. There is something about me though, I get irritated/angry easily but don't know how to keep grudges (well, not anymore). I noticed the more I keep those stuffs in my heart the more I become hostile to the people around me.

Bro, you might think you are trying to keep away from her but whenever you hear her name or see someone/something that reminds you of her you will feel the rage again and how long do you wanna keep doing that?

Thanks a lot bruh @ vikiz... Didn't wanna bring tis on NL before for fear of immature folks and their foolery... But am glad I did... Thanks man...
Thanks estharfabian
Thanks cutehector
Thanks halfricanadian
Thanks lsofdk
Thanks mamawin but I don't think tis is a spiritual issue
well it works for me. u wlcm
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by halfricanadian(f): 2:36pm On May 23, 2016
firstking01:
Did you see my calls and mentions?

Yeah i saw them but im nobody's childs play undecided
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by KingRex1(m): 2:38pm On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

You haven't been fair to that young man
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by halfricanadian(f): 2:42pm On May 23, 2016
KingRex1:
You haven't been fair to that young man
Excuse me?? So wat av been done to me is wat?

Im i entitled to anyone ?

So pls Wasnt born to dis life to b hurt by someone for selfish Reasons
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 23, 2016
firstking01:
How are you??
Am fine bro... Just been down a lil... Think am coming down with a fever..... You?
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by firstking01(m): 2:55pm On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Better of cool
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by halfricanadian(f): 2:56pm On May 23, 2016
firstking01:
Better of cool

I dont mean to sound rude

But for once everyone shd reflect on dis situation nd fix me in it if i was ur biological sister nd i tell u d whole story wud u lead me on?
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by firstking01(m): 2:57pm On May 23, 2016
slyIsaac:

Am fine bro... Just been down a lil... Think am coming down with a fever..... You?
Hmmm, sorry tho...maybe you gotta go for some medical check ups...i 've been fine by Gods grace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Girls Are Just Dirty Why Why Why? / Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ / Alomo Bitters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.