Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

.....You ever been in a situation as this? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .....You ever been in a situation as this? (5528 Views)

What Will You Do In Such A Situation? Only Smart Advice Please. / In A Situation Like This What Will You Do?? / How Would You React In A Situation Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by firstking01(m): 8:37pm On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

U see u almost falling in love

Wat i need is some one in love
So dont act like i did anything wrong.
Ehen, thankGod i pulled out just @the right time, so if i had given you my heart, thats how you would 've pierced itembarassed
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by firstking01(m): 8:44pm On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

I am just being careful not everyone im with is with me
And you were not discerning enough to know that i was serious with youundecided?...i 've told you dnt always trnsfer the agression you have with your previous dates to the present ones...the present ones might have good intentions like me...in matters of the hearts, you keep falling in love till you find the right one, cos certainly the right one is out there trust me...but the question now is, how do you get to meet the right one when you 've locked up your heart and become a pessimist about love?...pls, dnt see all guys as the same...i love you.
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by halfricanadian(f): 8:58pm On May 23, 2016
firstking01:
Ehen, thankGod i pulled out just @the right time, so if i had given you my heart, thats how you would 've pierced itembarassed

No talk bou wat dey did to mine

Good u pulled out happy for u wish u love nd happiness
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by halfricanadian(f): 9:05pm On May 23, 2016
firstking01:
And you were not discerning enough to know that i was serious with youundecided?...i 've told you dnt always trnsfer the agression you have with your previous dates to the present ones...the present ones might have good intentions like me...in matters of the hearts, you keep falling in love till you find the right one, cos certainly the right one is out there trust me...but the question now is, how do you get to meet the right one when you 've locked up your heart and become a pessimist about love?...pls, dnt see all guys as the same...i love you.

Tank u locking my heart cos i want to heal not keep fallin for d same time

Mind u i dont av to keep dating d wrong ones with God on my side i can av d right one

Stop acting like there is no God he wud direct me to d next partner

My heart is with God u av to seek God diligently to find me
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by firstking01(m): 9:26pm On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

No talk bou wat dey did to mine

Good u pulled out happy for u wish u love nd happiness
Pick my calls plsembarassed
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by halfricanadian(f): 9:27pm On May 23, 2016
firstking01:
Pick my calls plsembarassed

Message will do embarassed embarassed
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by firstking01(m): 9:39pm On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Message will do embarassed embarassed
I love youembarassed
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by halfricanadian(f): 9:43pm On May 23, 2016
firstking01:
I love youembarassed

cry cry cry cry

Im scared to b hurt again it was too mch for me
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 23, 2016
See tis derailers.....

sad
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 23, 2016
Nairaland is the wrongest of places to do tis... You are both matured people am sure... Pms should do the magic... Or texts...
I love you both... N I'd love to see you together... But iron it out any where but NL....
Cc halfricanadian
Firstking01
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by firstking01(m): 9:50pm On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

cry cry cry cry

Im scared to b hurt again it was too mch for me
Not to worry...you are in the right arms of someone who will love and cherish you for whom you are.
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by halfricanadian(f): 9:51pm On May 23, 2016
slyIsaac:
Nairaland is the wrongest of places to do tis... You are both matured people am sure... Pms should do the magic... Or texts...
I love you both... N I'd love to see you together... But iron it out any where but NL....
Cc halfricanadian
Firstking01

smiley smiley smiley smiley ok
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by halfricanadian(f): 9:52pm On May 23, 2016
firstking01:
Not to worry...you are in the right arms of someone who will love and cherish you for whom you are.

Time will tell lets give it time ok
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by firstking01(m): 9:57pm On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Time will tell lets give it time ok
Open a fb acct na...btw, so sorry, my airtime got exhausted and cnt go out now as it's already late.
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

smiley smiley smiley smiley ok
Thankyou kiss
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by halfricanadian(f): 9:59pm On May 23, 2016
firstking01:
Open a fb acct na...btw, so sorry, my airtime got exhausted and cnt go out now as it's already late.

Really i have one tho

Well i hope u good i want u happy ok?
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by firstking01(m): 10:00pm On May 23, 2016
slyIsaac:
Cc halfricanadian
Firstking01
Brothergrin
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by firstking01(m): 10:04pm On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Really i have one tho

Well i hope u good i want u happy ok?
Send your fb username via sms pls...and your happiness is my priority too.
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by halfricanadian(f): 10:06pm On May 23, 2016
firstking01:

Really i have one tho

Well i hope u good i want u happy ok?.
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by halfricanadian(f): 10:10pm On May 23, 2016
firstking01:
Send your fb username via sms pls...and your happiness is my priority too.

Tanx dont kno if d acct is active tho
Never used it before

smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by firstking01(m): 10:19pm On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tanx dont kno if d acct is active tho Never used it before
send it na lemmi follow you up and see.
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by halfricanadian(f): 10:23pm On May 23, 2016
firstking01:
send it na lemmi follow you up and see.

Ok

Tomorow ok?
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by firstking01(m): 10:45pm On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ok smiley smiley smiley smiley
Tomorow ok?
Wish you are here.
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by halfricanadian(f): 10:51pm On May 23, 2016
firstking01:
Wish you are here.
Really kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by firstking01(m): 1:42am On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:
Really kiss kiss kiss kiss
Yes dear
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by Nobody: 8:53am On May 24, 2016
AirSultan:
you know

you wey no even sabi how your own veejay looks like!lipsrsealed
lwkmd...grin

stay there and be dulling.undecided

Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 25, 2016
Estharfabian:
lwkmd...grin

stay there and be dulling.undecided
oh really?

tell Me something and render what I said inutile na..

oya na I'm listening
Re: .....You ever been in a situation as this? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 20, 2016
Buddy stlytubath..... We are in tis together ba?..... MIMZY all the way......ooooooshey! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Our Girls, Make Una Suffri Now. This Got Me Laughing. (photo) / Airforce1 Drops New Jamz "Oya Na" Audio / She Has A TITANIC Crush On Me....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.