Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? (35314 Views)

Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) / Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? / Why Do Most Guys Kiss And Tell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Cutehector(m): 9:35am On May 24, 2016
laikas:

i heard 2 ladies discussin d oda day, u shld cme n hear their discussion abt dia boo sound track. bruv i shock, i didnt no ladies kiss n tel until day.
lwkmd! No be women again.

In the market, in the salon, in their hostels, everywhere two ladies or more gather, they must talk abt a guy!

Dnt mind adaure4ever and her threads sha.. she should tell me she hasn't gossiped abt guys with her female frnds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Zeze06(m): 9:35am On May 24, 2016
200% actually! That at least should cover the next generation of women...

kpolli:

100% of women assume things and jump into conclusion
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by joey4sheva(m): 9:36am On May 24, 2016
I can't say I do.. Can't say I don't either.. But if the girl in question dey do too much shakara... Oh boy!! I have to show off my achievement na.. *the dude that knocked down the over-sekem chick*

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by jonaifame22(m): 9:47am On May 24, 2016
laikas:

i knew it, i knew it.

1 kiss n tell spoted.

the kitty cat boi.

grin
wheneva I kiss and tell all dem niggas be lookn at me like am the new superman

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Nobody: 9:50am On May 24, 2016
It's only very immature guys that do that. It's pathetic
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by nashtiri06: 9:58am On May 24, 2016
Its a vise versa tin........ So don't put it on the guys alone coz same goes to the ladies, they kiss n tell.
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Leiman100(m): 10:14am On May 24, 2016
"I am not a victim of it But many girls have been put through emotional strain because of this act.". Even if you are a victim you will tell us and there is just no way it will pain you like this if you are not.
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Leiman100(m): 10:23am On May 24, 2016
vizkiz:

no i don't. I have been "giving it" to Estharfabian now for 4 months and nobody knows about it wink
na one of them be this
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Richydos(m): 10:26am On May 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
The term "kiss and tell" is very common in the world of men,
and I am yet to see what they enjoy in this act even when they promise you not to do it.
Its very common in the area of Sex, A boy will beg a girl for sex, after she accept and both of you will go and "jigijag". After the sex romp, be rest assured that the guy is going to brag with it to his friends.
Its an irritating character.
I am not a victim of it But many girls have been put through emotional strain because of this act.
BOYS, Whatever that happened between you and that girl should be secret.. KEEP IT SECRET, you stubborn heads.
Thankz..
Lolzzzz u just made My morning with this comic relief.... Hahahahahah u aren't in our shoes so u wouldn't know what's like to tell.... Don't know but I think dy call it FUN
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Nobody: 10:27am On May 24, 2016
Ladies chop a guy's money and gist to their friends as well
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Richydos(m): 10:32am On May 24, 2016
MissMercedes:
It's only very immature guys that do that. It's pathetic
Ahn..... N what about d ladies guilty of same crime
Guess we call em premature n fantastically pathetic... Lolzzzz
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Nobody: 10:42am On May 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
and I am yet to see what they enjoy in this act even when they promise you not to do it.
Its very common in the area of Sex, A boy will beg a girl for sex, after she accept and both of you will go and "jigijag". After the sex romp, be rest assured that the guy is going to brag with it to his friends.
I am not a victim of it But many girls have been put through emotional strain because of this act.
BOYS, Whatever that happened between you and that girl should be secret.. KEEP IT SECRET, you stubborn heads.
Thankz..
What about those girls who sleeps with Davido,wizkid ,flavour and 2baba,took selfies of them both while the guys were sleeping and post on social media?Are those not kiss and tell?
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by rodimus(m): 10:54am On May 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
85% of Guys do it.
Psychologically, Men are egoistic being, so bragging about sex exploits boost their ego.

What study gave that figure?
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by richard870(m): 10:59am On May 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Thankz..
Hello Op, Dats a nice one there....dnt agree wiv u tho

Ever heard of the word 'fickle'? if no, kindly check
Thanks
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by egbostan(m): 11:22am On May 24, 2016
My own case is diffrent b/cos my girl frd do the telling and i dnt knw why
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by lobiologs(m): 11:27am On May 24, 2016
I do kiss and tell, but not to my male friends, just my female best friend and not as a brag. We tell each other everything. And I have never thought of it as wrong, not even now.
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by ArcToyin(m): 11:43am On May 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Thankz..
Is good for the ladies. Were they supposed to be in such act before marriage? Hardly, will you see married men laud that to their peers. That is one of the difference between men and boys. Premarital sex should be avoided at all cost.
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Splendidee(m): 11:57am On May 24, 2016
Dats wen she plays hard to get.....nd after every every u get down her skirt....
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 24, 2016
Ask Yoruba guys. undecided

Kiss and tell mofos. undecided

Hahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by laikas: 12:24pm On May 24, 2016
jonaifame22:
wheneva I kiss and tell all dem niggas be lookn at me like am the new superman
for me o, the only tym kiss n tel is advice is only whn d gul was forming hard 2 get n atlst u com chopam.

note: kiss n tell is 4 the amateur.

my advice 2 u bruv, growup. whn ur married wil u do dat 2 ur wife.
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by waynejesus: 1:19pm On May 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
video or I don't believe it.
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Jagabanthelion: 2:06pm On May 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Thankz..
. If guys dnt kiss and tell,how will female playas,prostitutes,runsgirls n lovepeddlers hiding under the "faithful girlfriend" garb be exposed? No decent girl who has sex wit only one guy is bothered if he kisses n tells. Only lovepeddlers are bothered,cos their hide n seek game is being busted. In ur writeup,u said "when a guy begs a girl for sex,after she accepts,n it happens,he kisses n tells".Sorry girl,SEX IS NOT BEGGED FOR!!! Its either he promised u gifts n money in d process,or u feel d connection n desire to have him. No decent girl opens her legs for a man because he simply BEGGED for it.NONE. Tho it is immature to kiss n tell,but btw kiss and tell,n d risk or marrying a pretending lovepeddler,I think kiss n tell is the lesser evil. Stop complaining and CLOSE UR LEGS till the right man comes.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:41pm On May 24, 2016
Was just passing through and noticed that this thread is still open, came in to see what all the fuss was on about.... This age long discussion is what u guys are still dwelling on, anyways girls kiss and tell, guys kiss and tell, girls talk about sex a lot within themselves, girls talk about guys being magas and more, some guys brag about sex exploits, it some how boost their self esteem and the world itself celebrates bad boys, being with more girls, ladies or celebs but frowns on babes having been with multiple guys.......

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Peterpan222(m): 3:07pm On May 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
85% of Guys do it.
Psychologically, Men are egoistic being, so bragging about sex exploits boost their ego.
Na lie.....go and do your research well. How can somebody have sex and be bragging it with friends. Its just possible only in the case of a prostitue so that his friends will take note of that very customer. That's all
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Stanley08(m): 4:12pm On May 24, 2016
It's a big deal to Boys, it's not a big deal to Men.
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Emmaxmusic(m): 5:23pm On May 24, 2016
I'm a space booker
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by buzzmania(m): 8:44pm On May 24, 2016
''French kissed a b!tch she dont speak french,can't kiss and tell'' Lil Tunechi
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 24, 2016
the same way girls discuss about how the turned a guy to mugu money spender is the same way guys tell their follow guys how the ride on your river jodan grin
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by FuckTheM0ds(m): 7:35am On May 25, 2016
goingape:
the reason why I said the average Nigeria women have BLOCK heads and can't contribute to the society undecided

we are having a difficult economic growth now and you are here talking RUBBISH.

what will this add to your career undecided

is it sex all you ever think of?

and this are the female monikers we call leaders of tomorrow undecided

you should be DIGGING grave by now! nonsense. kiss and tell neko kiss and SMELL.
thats why i hate girls. They cant contribute anything to the ecosystem. Despite nigeria's current turmoil, they are busy with vainjanglings and romance topics which is their priority in life.
That adaure4ever is a cheap attention seeking ugly foool
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by goingape: 8:39am On May 25, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
thats why i hate girls. They cant contribute anything to the ecosystem. Despite nigeria's current turmoil, they are busy with vainjanglings and romance topics which is their priority in life.
That adaure4ever is a cheap attention seeking ugly foool
and them will be talking of equality!

that's why there are so backward
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by shulamitewoman(f): 1:06pm On May 25, 2016
Is in their nature..
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by alizma: 10:04pm On May 25, 2016
I can't remember doing that shit. if my friend go on guessing that is his headache but me telling him, no way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? / Things Every Girl Should Know About Her Fiance Before Marriage / Marrying As A Man When You Are Not Financially Stable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.