Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? (35315 Views)

Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) / Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? / Why Do Most Guys Kiss And Tell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by kpolli(m): 12:12am On May 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
85% of Guys do it.
Psychologically, Men are egoistic being, so bragging about sex exploits boost their ego.

100% of women assume things and jump into conclusion

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Lenny5k: 12:14am On May 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
The term "kiss and tell" is very common in the world of men,
and I am yet to see what they enjoy in this act even when they promise you not to do it.
Its very common in the area of Sex, A boy will beg a girl for sex, after she accept and both of you will go and "jigijag". After the sex romp, be rest assured that the guy is going to brag with it to his friends.
Its an irritating character.
I am not a victim of it But many girls have been put through emotional strain because of this act.
BOYS, Whatever that happened between you and that girl should be secret.. KEEP IT SECRET, you stubborn heads.
Thankz..

" A boy will beg a girl for sex"

This is where you got it WRONG! Sex is not Candy! It is not Groundnut! It is not Ludo Games where one Party should Beg the Other for it. Sex is for Married Couples, Partners etc... But if two ADULT Likes each other and agrees to just have sex for the Fun of it, then so be it... But it's never a FAVOR that one Party is doing another...and in your Scenario.. A Guy Begs a Girl for it... Only Teenage Immature People see it that way and of cause they will still act as Teenagers and Immature people after the act by Bragging to Friends about it... There is nothing in SEX to brag about, absolutely NOTHING!

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by ezteem(m): 12:17am On May 24, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:
Real men don't kiss and tell that's for sure, at least not for the woman they love and take seriously
WTF i happening to we the youth of nowadays and the term "real men". real women stay cellibate till they get married. many of you lame ass-girls who think they can open their mouth on social media will end up lying to their daughters about being virgins when they got married, whereas they are more experienced than their both parents,uncles and extended family combined just at 17. nairaland has turned into a place where any one can say anything. even OP

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by guente02(m): 12:19am On May 24, 2016
I tell my niggas tho. I just feel the girls don't deserve any secrecy as they don't offer more than just pusssssies. Until I meet quality and value for time spent, my niggas would get steadily posted.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by ezteem(m): 12:27am On May 24, 2016
guente02:
I tell my niggas tho. I just feel the girls don't deserve any secrecy as they don't offer more than just pusssssies. Until I meet quality and value for time spent, my niggas would get steadily posted.
#denzel's voice# MY NIGGA.
one DAB for you. they always end up saying "you've gotten wht you wanted" when thats all she can offer.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by G1gbolahan: 1:13am On May 24, 2016
Let me get this right... So it's okay for girls gossip away about guys when they are together but brothers can't share gist now??
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by SuperSupremo(m): 1:25am On May 24, 2016
Ladycloud:
... Yes... But I have the power to respect myself... And not mingle with Bleep boys.. Only Bleep boys kiss and tell

Thumbs up for you!!!
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Nobody: 1:38am On May 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
and I am yet to see what they enjoy in this act even when they promise you not to do it.
Its very common in the area of Sex, A boy will beg a girl for sex, after she accept and both of you will go and "jigijag". After the sex romp, be rest assured that the guy is going to brag with it to his friends.
I am not a victim of it But many girls have been put through emotional strain because of this act.
BOYS, Whatever that happened between you and that girl should be secret.. KEEP IT SECRET, you stubborn heads.
Thankz..

i wonder why you people cry over nothing! So when you have sex with a guy and other people got to know about it, then you get offended? I mean, why should you get offended? Don't people already know you two are together? If he didn't say anything about it to his friends, you think they don't know such things go on between you two? What difference does it make if he told them himself or they just got to know it by themselves?

Can you swear that you ladies do not discuss your sex adventures among yourselves?

Answer those questions. I really need to hear your answers to those questions.
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by dauntless15(m): 1:46am On May 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Thankz..
its bad and childish though its like a victory song like after all the hassles, buying and spending, nyanga, begging, waste of useful time, we finally drill the p word that rhymes with wussy and you see them bragging up and down, i have rode that a** like a pony
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by AdeojoFolukeC(f): 1:55am On May 24, 2016
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFv1daWQcwq/
Please click on the link above to vote for contestant number 6 on Cakes by Jommy. Thanks
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by goingape: 2:02am On May 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Thankz..
the reason why I said the average Nigeria women have BLOCK heads and can't contribute to the society undecided

we are having a difficult economic growth now and you are here talking RUBBISH.

what will this add to your career undecided

is it sex all you ever think of?

and this are the female monikers we call leaders of tomorrow undecided

you should be DIGGING grave by now! nonsense. kiss and tell neko kiss and SMELL.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by DedeNkem: 2:38am On May 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Thankz..

Most women also do exactly what you stated. You OP, you can't tell me you've never told anyone about what you did with a man!
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by 9ja4show: 3:54am On May 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
after you have hit that thing of the girl you are interested in and you are tired.
True nature of playboys start to show. Kiss and tell is one

You only get tired of what doesn't interest you ! Kiss and tell is not that bad, as long you don't go into too much details ; even girls tell their friends yeah" we did it" he was good " bla bla bla" there is nothing wrong with that
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Seunnzy(m): 4:04am On May 24, 2016
not all guys.some gurls too
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by henryhemon(m): 5:13am On May 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Thankz..

I can tell you it's ladies that kiss and tell more these days.
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by atirolu(m): 5:26am On May 24, 2016
You might be a victim you ll it knw nobody will come and tell you they were told
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Airborne02(m): 5:27am On May 24, 2016
vizkiz:

no i don't. I have been giving it to Estharfabian now for 4 months and nobody knows about it wink
bt u just said it now na so everybody knows. .. Kai pple ehhhnnn
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by rapmike(m): 5:30am On May 24, 2016
vizkiz:

no i don't. I have been giving it to Estharfabian now for 4 months and nobody knows about it wink

You just did!
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by skywalker001(m): 5:40am On May 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
are you dumb? Bet wit ur life?
Mr man, i am a proud virgin and can take an oath anywhere for that. Oya swerve.
My grandma sef na virgin
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by phemmyfour: 5:43am On May 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Thankz..
Some guys kiss and Tell when the lady in question:

1. Plays hard to get

2. Too Proud

3. Disrespectful and insulting

4. Flirts with guys too much
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by riczy(m): 5:45am On May 24, 2016
ifyloveme:
its common to every guy, bt it surpose to a secret for both
unfounded n baseless!
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by ochobaba(m): 5:46am On May 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Thankz..

the last time I did that, this my same friend use same trick I used on my bae to Bleep my own bae ooo
since then I don't share stuffs like that again
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by clickwtB(m): 5:57am On May 24, 2016
I dont kiss and tell !!! and trust me when next i snap my fingers the lady keeps running back cos she has not heard of it in the rumours/ofofo mills.
On the other hand ladies/girls now do the kiss and tell!!!Seriously.
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Nobody: 5:58am On May 24, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
stop associating with fvcktards. it's like every time I take a sabbatical, I come back to find the collective IQ of NL girls has dropped drastically.... even mamagee has gotten worse.....it's that bad.

Blame the pathetic economic situation instituted by the failure in the body odour of mr buhari. Girls who are not feeding well. What do you expect? You are what you eat. If your feeding drops, your IQ tends to scale down proportionally as well.
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Nobody: 6:03am On May 24, 2016
vicstar:

OP sincerely, I don't do that cool ama perfect gentleman, it all ends in d bedroom embarassed so uhm ehm can we hook up wink

It is not hard to spot sex-starved dude and you are just one. All they do is begging for punnany online cos they have none offline. Real niggurs who've got excess pusssies to devour offline dont do that.
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by halfricanadian(f): 6:04am On May 24, 2016
More like their mouth is leaking cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Nobody: 6:05am On May 24, 2016
Its common to both parties but more in guys than gurls... Sex is for matured minds not for kids...
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by misscall247: 6:11am On May 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Thankz..
Lol we only do dat wen u try to play with our Emotion
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by sillyNLmods: 6:11am On May 24, 2016
I kiss n tell on bad biatches.
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by electron: 6:21am On May 24, 2016
It's a milestone...
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by decub: 6:24am On May 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Thankz..
Well, I think it's a maturity thing. It's common in young adults, mainly those in their late teenage.
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:34am On May 24, 2016
dearie i guess you are putting this accross out of experience. well that is unfortunate. matured minds will never do such i agree with you dat some guys do that but your stats is wrong. understanding d level of maturity of d guy u are dating and the circle of friends he mingles with will tell if he is a loquat who at d same time has d characteristics of a parrot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Marrying As A Man When You Are Not Financially Stable / How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House / Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.