Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? (35306 Views)

Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) / Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? / Why Do Most Guys Kiss And Tell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
The term "kiss and tell" is very common in the world of men,
and I am yet to see what they enjoy in this act even when they promise you not to do it.
Its very common in the area of Sex,A boy will beg a girl for sex,after she accepts and both of you will go and jigijag. After the sex romp, be rest assured that the guy is going to brag with it to his friends.
Its an irritating character.
I am not a victim of it But many girls have been put through emotional strain because of this act.
BOYS, Whatever that happened between you and that girl should be secret.. KEEP IT SECRET, you stubborn heads.
Thankz..
Is conspicuous that is nt an assumption or a social observation you carried out but personal.

Don't mean to offend you bt jst saying my observation

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by defemidefemi(m): 11:04pm On May 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
and I am yet to see what they enjoy in this act even when they promise you not to do it.
Its very common in the area of Sex, A boy will beg a girl for sex, after she accept and both of you will go and "jigijag". After the sex romp, be rest assured that the guy is going to brag with it to his friends.
I am not a victim of it But many girls have been put through emotional strain because of this act.
BOYS, Whatever that happened between you and that girl should be secret.. KEEP IT SECRET, you stubborn heads.
Thankz..
how do u know u're not a victim? only him can say dat not u.
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by ritzybaby(f): 11:06pm On May 23, 2016
Meanwhile.... undecided

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by ezteem(m): 11:07pm On May 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Its very common in the area of Sex, A boy will beg a girl for sex, after she accept and both of you will go and "jigijag". After the sex romp, be rest assured that the guy is going to brag with it to his friends.
Thankz..

KISSING AND TELLING IS NORMAL FOR GUYS, i do it too, and sometimes the girl gets to find out and hate me for a short while but gets over it soon. you can judge me all you can,but its just as equivalent to a girl staging a guy and extorting a guy and telling her friends"its maga 5 that got me this iPhone 6" the difference is that ours has got a name.
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by emekajerry: 11:10pm On May 23, 2016
@op if u really want to no why come n see me 2mrw
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 23, 2016
Tobium1:

Babe, u never can be soo sure dat de guy's u've had sexual relationship with now or in de past have not fvcked and tell on you.
TUFIAKWA, i have never had any sexual relationship with any guy, am still a virgin but its not easy..
Am classy, pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by AustinStevens: 11:14pm On May 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
are you dumb? Bet wit ur life?
Mr man, i am a proud virgin and can take an oath anywhere for that. Oya swerve.

Hahahahaha....Lwkm

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by gospi: 11:15pm On May 23, 2016
D most irritating part is that most of them lie about it. I once had a male friend that kept telling me to come to his house and God knows I swore never to make that mistake of going to his house .
Meanwhile this guy had been bragging (to a mutual friend) that we were getting down ... D lady he told didn't believe him and said she knows I would never do such....
I was gisting with the mutual friend outside my house One day and this guy locked his door and gave me his keys to help him hold and I just helped d monkey innocently...not knowing he did that to prove to a point ..
He later went back to tell d lady "I tell u say I don get her u no see sey I give am my key so dat she go enter my house go wait for me as usual grin
Later this mutual friend of ours opened up to me ,I almost fainted.... Its small boys without brains dat do dat shiii tho...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Jayflexz(m): 11:17pm On May 23, 2016
UyiIredia:
mtcheew. As if girls don't kiss and tell too.
[b][/b]
How is that an issue kwanu ?
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
sister, this havehas nothing to do with me.
Rather its a social observation that i throwed open on this thread for discussion.

The bolded though! undecided Is that correct? Thought it is 'threw'. Just asking!
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 23, 2016
gospi:
D most irritating part is that most of them lie about it. I once had a male friend that kept telling me to come to his house and God knows I swore never to make that mistake of going to his house .
Meanwhile this guy had been bragging (to a mutual friend) that we were getting down ... D lady he told didn't believe him and said she knows I would never do such....
I was gisting with the mutual friend outside my house One day and this guy locked his door and gave me his keys to help him hold and I just helped d monkey innocently...not knowing he did that to prove to a point ..
He later went back to tell d lady "I tell u say I don get her u no see sey I give am my key so dat she go enter my house go wait for me as usual grin
Later this mutual friend of ours opened up to me ,I almost fainted.... Its small boys without brains dat do dat shiii tho...
nawa o.. Thats their way.
Hit and Run, I know their style.
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by vickylincon(m): 11:19pm On May 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL. grin

snitch Ass Nigga. you just did. undecided
this your phone no get as e be
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by benji93: 11:19pm On May 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
85% of Guys do it.
Psychologically, Men are egoistic being, so bragging about sex exploits boost their ego.
Ma'am why now, the content of your sentences already creates a distorted impression of you, do me one favour, modify this post, it even depends on the kind of guys you are talking about, we all come from different backgrounds, we were brought up differently and i wont be surprised if you are a victim urself but the thought of feeling insecure stings you. It is understandable though, if you deny it, you do not need as there is no evidence for it or against it. But there is only one way you can dispel the supposed egoism characteristic of men. Do not give them just that thing that would make them feel more important. Period. In fact i charge all women to the court of humankind for facilitating that egoistic feeling in men. You are accountable for our failings, and we are accountable for yours. My piece. am out.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by kingsilly(m): 11:20pm On May 23, 2016
herbie27:
Is conspicuous that is nt an assumption or a social observation you carried out but personal.

Don't mean to offend you bt jst saying my observation

Punctuation ma'am, it aid my reading and other Nlder.
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Tobium1(m): 11:21pm On May 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
TUFIAKWA, i have never had any sexual relationship with any guy, am still a virgin but its not easy..
Am classy, pls

Eziokwu!? I'ld like to meet you
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Ladycloud(f): 11:22pm On May 23, 2016
SuperSupremo:

.....Well it's not in your hand to be victim or not,it all depends on the man who scattered your under G.

How will you even know if you are already a victim because things like this are only hardly known by the victim.

Don't boast of what you have no power over
... Yes... But I have the power to respect myself... And not mingle with Bleep boys.. Only Bleep boys kiss and tell
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 23, 2016
Trina0936:

The bolded though! undecided Is that correct? Thought it is 'threw'. Just asking!
íyàáfin english oluko fi mí o, ya re atunse ki o si lo.
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by ezteem(m): 11:29pm On May 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Am classy, pls
thanks for the info, but this is 2016, i stopped caring abt virginity since i was 18,who e epp, and talking abt secrets just like ur initial post , your V should be one. no one cares...so the advert is unneeded. MOREOVER when did the so called "virginity" become a measure for class. pls clap for op, she's got class. its your type that lose her V to Bleep boys.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 23, 2016
kingsilly:

Punctuation ma'am, it aid my reading and other Nlder.
help me place punctuation marks at the right spots.

Speak for yourself if you lack comprehension-and as i checked i didn't use my full-stop to end my last sentence.
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 23, 2016
ezteem:
thanks for the info, but this is 2016, i stopped caring abt virginity since i was 18,who e epp, and talking abt secrets just like ur initial post , your V should be one. no one cares...so the advert is unneeded
y do u want to carry this matter on ur head lyk gala? Lols
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
íyàáfin english oluko fi mí o, ya re atunse ki o si lo.
Must you insult yourself just because I corrected your grammatical blunder? Yet u claim classy! So much for a matured lady! Smh undecided
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by zinny377(f): 11:37pm On May 23, 2016
In this context I want to make use of Men nd Boys. The difference is: Men have matured minds n Boys don't but d funniest aspect of it is DAT these boys can be found within any age range.

Go for d Men among d guys if u don't want anyone kissing nd telling on U!!!
#FACT.
#ageisnotabasesformaturity
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Thankz..
how will u know if ur not a victim,see how u quickly absolved urself off criticism......afterall boys go don discuss ur smelling puna tire..lindaikeji wannabee

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by ezteem(m): 11:44pm On May 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
y do u want to carry this matter on ur head lyk gala? Lols
because i've been girls like you, who want to be the new feminists in town but turn out to be the new HO once the get the feel of the D. how about you comment your real name and pic, and you'll see that the story will change,in less than 5mins ur record go surface.you knw we nigga are kings of records.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by ezteem(m): 11:47pm On May 23, 2016
Justdulla:

how will u know if ur not a victim,see how u quickly absolved urself off criticism......afterall boys go don discuss ur smelling puna tire..lindaikeji wannabee
ONE DAB FOR YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 23, 2016
ezteem:
because i've been girls like you, who want to be the new feminist.
I am not a feminist.
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by K114: 11:49pm On May 23, 2016
Its pressure sis!! Hommies just wonna make sure ur getting ass as a hommie 'pose to!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 23, 2016
does it mean that some people can't comment on nairaland without insult?
This thread is to discuss in a matured way on how "kiss and tell" has destroyed some relationship.
And BOOM, some have turned it into a kiddies insult zone.
Maturity is indeed uncommon
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by ezteem(m): 11:55pm On May 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I am not a feminist.
then you are prolly heart broken he kissed and told on you,i knw you are probably disappointed because you thought he was different. but he still told his friends and he won the bet. you we just a trophy in his gallery. "you just dey realise say that boy na FUC.K BOY"

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by Mykelpato(m): 12:00am On May 24, 2016
Buhari sef
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by tollyboy5(m): 12:01am On May 24, 2016
@Op plz though I don't care about virginity but we have a lot of virgin guys on dis thread like me. U could snd ur contact 2 me ill keep our relationship secret thanks in anticipation. U ar beautiful cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys "Kiss And Tell" A Lot? by ThisYourTatafo: 12:01am On May 24, 2016
Real men don't kiss and tell that's for sure, at least not for the woman they love and take seriously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When you want a man other ladies desire. / Things Every Girl Should Know About Her Fiance Before Marriage / 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.