Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,769 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:08 AM

Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? (2589 Views)

“father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out / 5 Things You Need To Know About Sexybbstar Before You Send A PM / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by Rexhenrex(m): 5:41pm On May 23, 2016
juhan:
Yes lipsrsealed but he still hasnt replied
lmao....how dare he do that? Who doesn't reply a damsel's p:m
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by AceDomino(m): 5:47pm On May 23, 2016
In YCEE's voice.......

Ti n ba ti Soro mi o Soro mon
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by Rexhenrex(m): 5:48pm On May 23, 2016
i still regret ever replying some p.ms. some ladies here are just demons in disguise u know ur selfs,lemme not call names.if u wanna enjoy NL forget about p.m
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by MissRomantic(f): 5:48pm On May 23, 2016
Yeahh.. I have. Two NLders. cc unapapadeycraze. I got interested in their topics thats why.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by unapapadeycraze: 6:00pm On May 23, 2016
MissRomantic:
Yeahh.. I have. Two NLders. cc unapapadeycraze. I got interested in their topics thats why.

really! That's a cliche for ladies. What abt their looks? Looks nor dey attract ladies?

Btw, what happened afterwards?
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by MissRomantic(f): 6:12pm On May 23, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

really! That's a cliche for ladies. What abt their looks? Looks nor dey attract ladies?

Btw, what happened afterwards?
Hian! On a faceless forum? I just love brilliant people. And we're still friends till date.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by unapapadeycraze: 6:17pm On May 23, 2016
MissRomantic:
Hian! On a faceless forum? I just love brilliant people. And we're still friends till date.

all these ladies sef, dem dey like to friendzone. And you are sure they just want to be your friend? None of them made advances to you. Btw, una don see for real life or just online friends?
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by MissRomantic(f): 6:22pm On May 23, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

all these ladies sef, dem dey like to friendzone. And you are sure they just want to be your friend? None of them made advances to you. Btw, una don see for real life or just online friends?
Let's just pause here. This wasn't the intent for the thread, was it? Lols.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by unapapadeycraze: 6:28pm On May 23, 2016
MissRomantic:
Let's just pause here. This wasn't the intent for the thread, was it? Lols.

let's continue joorh.

It feels like you are chatting with me and we are just together, no third party is viewing, though they are. We don't carecheesy

Reveal it.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by CarrotAndStick: 6:33pm On May 23, 2016
Laveda:
I've been sending..
No biggie cool
Oya, send me one quickly. Waiting. wink
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by MissRomantic(f): 6:33pm On May 23, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

let's continue joorh.

It feels like you are chatting with me and we are just together, no third party is viewing, though they are. We don't carecheesy

Reveal it.
OK. We've seen. But do you date all your admirers?
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by Laveda(f): 6:39pm On May 23, 2016
CarrotAndStick:

Oya, send me one quickly. Waiting. wink

Wait for it. tongue
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by CarrotAndStick: 6:41pm On May 23, 2016
Laveda:

Wait for it. tongue
Still waiting. tongue
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by Mediapace: 6:46pm On May 23, 2016
We know it already.
Jeff stf naijabo.iy probably tom.mfrench
Laveda:

P-personal M-message
You don't need to know. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by unapapadeycraze: 6:47pm On May 23, 2016
MissRomantic:
OK. We've seen. But do you date all your admirers?

hmmm. Really! Where una meet? Hp say no be him house? Be sincere.

I asked if they made advances to you, i didn't ask whether you dated them or not. Well, i fit date them sha, e nor easy to resist pretty ladies. If you sef dey well, i nor mind to date youcheesy.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by Mediapace: 6:49pm On May 23, 2016
It's me bro,she's been disturbing me with unwanted pms since.
Na by force them dey date @juhan
Rexhenrex:
lmao....how dare he do that? Who doesn't reply a damsel's p:m
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by Laveda(f): 6:54pm On May 23, 2016
Mediapace:
We know it already.

Jeff
stf
naijabo.iy
probably tom.mfrench

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by MissRomantic(f): 7:00pm On May 23, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

hmmm. Really! Where una meet? Hp say no be him house? Be sincere.

I asked if they made advances to you, i didn't ask whether you dated them or not. Well, i fit date them sha, e nor easy to resist pretty ladies. If you sef dey well, i nor mind to date youcheesy.

ALL? Biko stop woman wrapperism! Odikwa deadly!
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by unapapadeycraze: 7:05pm On May 23, 2016
MissRomantic:
ALL? Biko stop woman wrapperism! Odikwa deadly!

i cannot date all. Na the ones wey gree for me i go date.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by MissRomantic(f): 7:21pm On May 23, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

i cannot date all. Na the ones wey gree for me i go date.
Ones? Hmmm... Ur case big pass me, mbok! wait for the elders.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by unapapadeycraze: 7:25pm On May 23, 2016
MissRomantic:
Ones? Hmmm... Ur case big pass me, mbok! wait for the elders.

na wa for your signature. So you are not interested? I'm interested. That's what matters.

You jez skipped all my questions, no shaking.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 23, 2016
Mediapace:
lwkmd tahhh you no even near him tongue
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by Rexhenrex(m): 8:18pm On May 23, 2016
Mediapace:
hehehe...na so
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by Mediapace: 8:35pm On May 23, 2016
She is even denying me publicly tongue
Rexhenrex:
hehehe...na so
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by Mediapace: 8:38pm On May 23, 2016
Yuneehk why are you peeping ?
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by Yuneehk(f): 8:42pm On May 23, 2016
Mediapace:
Yuneehk why are you peeping ?
Lol! I was reading comments jur
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by unapapadeycraze: 7:24am On Jun 17, 2016
Lalasticlala, seun, your mods are biased. Let them move this thread to front page if they know they are not.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by xoella: 8:05am On Jun 17, 2016
Yes I have
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by hibiscus76(f): 10:30am On Jun 17, 2016
I've never sent a pm to a guy cuz there haven't been good reasons to.. though I could if something about him catches my fancy..not looks though..
Sense of humour, intelligent comments, not quick to bashing females even if they are provoked... things like that
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by alobright17(m): 10:50am On Jun 17, 2016
MissRomantic:
Odikwa egwu oooo,Faceless forum you said?smh,but people do marry,get helps,solutions,contributes e.t.c through the same faceless forum.what do you have to say about that?
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 17, 2016
I've got non... Probably because I don't have my picture up on my dp and even ErnieSmallzz that I thought sumtin was popping with turned me into a laughable guy... Things aint well here
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Been The First To Send A Guy A Pm? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:14am On Jun 17, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
I've got non... Probably because I don't have my picture up on my dp and even ErnieSmallzz that I thought sumtin was popping with turned me into a laughable guy... Things aint well here
*signs* Blue embarassed i didn't turn u to a laughing stock!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Ladies Care About Guys Dress Sense? / Questions For Guys / 8 Signs That She Will Be Good In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.