Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. (10189 Views)

To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. / Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Chuksemi(m): 12:47am On May 24, 2016
Festivalofholi:
U think na every guy be maga? Some guys are wise bro

If you take a girl out on a date, maybe twice. And she stops picking your calls, snubs you in public. What will you do? Get a gang and rape her so you won't be called a maga that bought her meals twice? Apply your wisdom.

Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Nobody: 12:48am On May 24, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Yeah, and it has been trashed.
*Yes,I see you won't eat yer vegetables
....but you really should,their good fer youcheesy
Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Nobody: 12:51am On May 24, 2016
flexyfit:
Fat lie....not all girls depends on guys money....except for the lazy ones.....it's not in our DNA....how much can a guy spend?....will he buy the world?
Yeah not all. But most do. I see dem begging guys for money almost everyday as if dey cant work. Wen those types come to me, i fucck dem like chicken.

Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Nobody: 12:56am On May 24, 2016
Chuksemi:

If you take a girl out on a date, maybe twice. And she stops picking your calls, snubs you in public. What will you do? Get a gang and rape her so you won't be called a maga that bought her meals twice? Apply your wisdom.
I dont take women out on a date. Wen we've known each other for some time, i invite her to my place. She cooks, we eat, we have sex. If she doesn't wanna have sex no problem. But make she no ask me for money.

Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by ezteem(m): 12:56am On May 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Don't try an silence his testimony!! tongue
Dont try and silence mine either. how many naija girls btw 15 and 30 will stay without billing a guy even when they earn a living, its a staggering 2%, lets take davido's baby mama into consideration. she got pregnant for a guy thats 7yrs her junior. jus because he's OBO. if he was a normal hustling guy , she will ask him to look for his mate.

Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Nobody: 12:57am On May 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Yes,I see you won't eat yer vegetables
....but you really should,their good fer youcheesy
Lol.. Puff ur speaking in parables.
Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Nobody: 1:01am On May 24, 2016
ezteem:
Dont try and silence mine either. how many naija girls btw 15 and 30 will stay without billing a guy even when they earn a living, its a staggering 2%, lets take davido's baby mama into consideration. she got pregnant for a guy thats 7yrs her junior. jus because he's OBO. if he was a normal hustling guy , she will ask him to look for his mate.
Tell dem magas. No ho.e is loyal. If she's not fuccking u, she's giving it to another guy. I go come dey spend money for person wey another guy like me dey knack.

Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Chuksemi(m): 1:03am On May 24, 2016
Festivalofholi:
I dont take women out on a date. Wen we've known each other for some time, i invite her to my place. She cooks, we eat, we have sex. If she doesn't wanna have sex no problem. But make she no ask me for money.

Ok. Nice ideology. Meaning. You must have sex with her before you spend a dime on her. I believe you don't call her, so you don't spend airtime?? And if you don't take girls out on dates, I don't know the class of girls you F.Uck though.

Plus, what do you mean by Known each other for sometime? Do guys just chat online till she visits?
Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by ezteem(m): 1:03am On May 24, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Tell dem magas. No ho.e is loyal. If she's not fuccking u, she's giving it to another guy. I go come dey spend money for person wey another guy like me dey knack.
I SEE YOU BRO. ONE DAB FOR YOU

Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by rose54321: 1:05am On May 24, 2016
On the contrary, a fool is one who thinks because he gives her money or spends on her, he's entitled to some boo.ty
Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Nobody: 1:08am On May 24, 2016
ezteem:
*Your's is not a testimony
But a gross generalization

°•Define what "billing" means to you

An how do you know she intentionally got impregnated by him?
Because do remember,He played a part in that pregnancy.
Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by ezteem(m): 1:12am On May 24, 2016
rose54321:
On the contrary, a fool is one who thinks because he gives her money or spends on her, he's entitled to some boo.ty
WRONG QUOTE..... I think a fool is someone that know its getting him no puna, and heeds to her request with future hopes for puna.secondly a fool is she that will ask me for any favour that exceeds 50naira bike money back to the bus-stop from my house when she didnt drop puna.

Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Nobody: 1:16am On May 24, 2016
Chuksemi:

Ok. Nice ideology. Meaning. You must have sex with her before you spend a dime on her. I believe you don't call her, so you don't spend airtime?? And if you don't take girls out on dates, I don't know the class of girls you F.Uck though.

Plus, what do you mean by Known each other for sometime? Do guys just chat online till she visits?
I see where ur problem is, u do long distance relationship. Dat poo doesn't work na. Wot hapened to d ladies around me? taking a lady out for a date is just not my thing wen i have a cosy room? Dats a waste of cash. Most of our communication is done through whatsapp which is free.

Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Nobody: 1:17am On May 24, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Lol.. Puff ur speaking in parables.
....cheesy
Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Chuksemi(m): 1:20am On May 24, 2016
Festivalofholi:
I see where ur problem is, u do long distance relationship. Dat poo doesn't work na. Wot hapened to d ladies around me? taking a lady out for a date is just not my thing wen i have a cosy room? Dats a waste of cash. Most of our communication is done through whatsapp which is free.

Ion do long distance sir. But cool, your way is yours. Mine is mine.
Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by sundoj08(m): 1:27am On May 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Your's is not a testimony
But a gross generalization

°•Define what "billing" means to you

An how do you know she intentionally got impregnated by him?
Because do remember,He played a part in that pregnancy.

Yidi yada yada. You don't understand how things are in some parts of the world. One size don't fit all.

Disclaimer: this is not to support or be against what op has stated

Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Nobody: 1:41am On May 24, 2016
skywalker240:

Ya thats true....
in your region that is.
sundoj08:

Yidi yada yada. You don't understand how things are in some parts of the world. One size don't fit all.

Disclaimer: this is not to support or be against what op has stated
*I understand that human behaviors cross oceans

That they are not Nation or race/gender specific.
Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by sundoj08(m): 1:51am On May 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*I understand that human behaviors cross oceans

That they are not Nation or race/gender specific.

Touché smiley

How are you tho? See u done got your feet wet on Nl and u like the matron-in-charge
Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Nobody: 1:53am On May 24, 2016
sundoj08:

Touché smiley
* Not at all.
....Hi smiley
Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by sundoj08(m): 1:56am On May 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
* Not at all.
....Hi smiley

Hey smiley
Difficult to admit but i did miss you
Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Nobody: 2:09am On May 24, 2016
sundoj08:

Touché smiley
How are you tho? See u done got your feet wet on Nl and u like the matron-in-charge
sundoj08:

Hey smiley
Difficult to admit but i did miss you
*Well know,I didn't miss you tongue

What's that above?
..."matron-in charge"
Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Nina4u(f): 2:16am On May 24, 2016
Mehhhh I never asked a guy for nothing ...that's bullshit ..all I ask for is some good loving if we both feel the same ..love don't cost a thing ..I work and make 397920.00 NIRA a month ..I b damnd if I ask a guy for money ..besides lazy ass that don't wanna work and ask guys for money ..otherwise no sex ..that's prostitution weather u work from home or in the street cause u charge u bf for a service (sex)
Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Nobody: 2:21am On May 24, 2016
Nina4u:
Mehhhh I never asked a guy for nothing ...that's bullshit ..all I ask for is some good loving if we both feel the same ..love don't cost a thing ..I work and make 397920.00 NIRA a month ..I b damnd if I ask a guy for money ..besides lazy ass that don't wanna work and ask guys for money ..otherwise no sex ..that's prostitution weather u work from home or in the street cause u charge u bf for a service (sex)
some of our ladies are just indolent they don't want to walk but demand always without supplying anything back not different from a beggar or prostitute.
Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by sundoj08(m): 2:23am On May 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Well know,I didn't miss you tongue

What's that above?
..."matron-in charge"

Choi for real shocked it's bout time i missed somebody else

It's like erm *being the boss ma'am in here*
Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Nobody: 2:25am On May 24, 2016
Nina4u:
One independent lady spotted. Y cant many ladies be like dis. Wen a gal demands money frm her guy, she loses some respect.
Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Nobody: 2:34am On May 24, 2016
sundoj08:

Choi for real shocked it's bout time i missed somebody else

It's like erm *being the boss ma'am in here*
*Fo real tongue

I know what it means,just don't know why you say I'm head matron
I ain't,that's Mamagee3 ..... cheesy tongue

Radicallyblunt I ain't seen Mama in a bit,where is she
Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by sundoj08(m): 2:38am On May 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Fo real tongue

I know what it means,just don't know why you say I'm head matron
I ain't,that's Mamagee3 ..... cheesy tongue

Radicallyblunt I ain't seen Mama in a bit,where is she

Oh she's very much around and doing what she does best too
Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Nobody: 2:52am On May 24, 2016
sundoj08:

Oh she's very much around and doing what she does best too
*Yeah,I went out an looked at the broad after I posted
....an found her there grin
The woman has day dedication, you have ta admit
Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by sundoj08(m): 3:50am On May 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Yeah,I went out an looked at the broad after I posted
....an found her there grin
The woman has day dedication, you have ta admit
grin she definitely the best at what she does, ain't no competition whatsoever.
Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by FeminineSniper(m): 3:52am On May 24, 2016
flexyfit:
Fat lie....not all girls depends on guys money....except for the lazy ones.....it's not in our DNA....how much can a guy spend?....will he buy the world?

No one can ever buy the world,however rich or wealthy they become....
So no girl in Dis damn world should ever think they do a guy any favour by consenting to have sex and also no guy does any gal a favour by stupidly spending his hard earned cash jst for puccy... Feminine Sniper
Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Brestar(f): 6:06am On May 24, 2016
OP, not all girls are after your money! some of us are independent. So there goes your "DNA" crap.
Re: Guys If Ur Spending Money On Ur Bae And U Haven't Fuccked Her, Ur A Big Foool.. by Unlimitedson: 6:35am On May 24, 2016
grin cool

Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? / If Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Ask For An Open Relationship? / Ladies, Can U Fart In D Presence Of Ur Boyfriend?