Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,953 members, 7,838,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers (10156 Views)

John Nnia Nwodo Bows To Obi Of Onitsha As He Arrives Chatham House (Photos) / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by NDRepublic: 9:22pm On May 25, 2016
TheFirstLady:
so I got ya ass whooped you had to convince yourself am a guy just to make yourself feel better? can't take the fact a chick whooped your weak ass... self denial much? since your mother is the hermaphrodite you be used to, not all women are hermaphrodite now sissy.Your mama got her customers to squeeze the notes into her bra back in the day? she now runs credit cards on it and you are both the accountant and auditor for her? Whao! I never knew you had extra source of income apart from the proceeds she brings home to feed you and your pops... Good for you

Common be original. Stop repeating my liners. I thought you will be good game but you are such a bore.

Get someone to help you with some nice punchlines or run to your co.ck sucking whorish mama to help you beg me since those you stylishly mentioned ignored your sorry a.ss cheesy
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by TheFirstLady: 9:32pm On May 25, 2016
NDRepublic:

Common be original. Stop repeating my liners. I thought you will be good game but you are such a bore.

Get someone to help you with some nice punchlines or run to your co.ck sucking whorish mama to help you beg me since those you stylishly mentioned ignored your sorry a.ss cheesy
...hahhahaha, stvpid Ijaw boy. I will call your mother to beg you on a a faceless forum...fvcking cu.nt,excuse for a man that will go on a mouth-off with a gal... pitiable. LMAO stylishly ignored?dumbo, you the pun... du.ll mofo
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by NDRepublic: 10:27pm On May 25, 2016
TheFirstLady:
...hahhahaha, stvpid Ijaw boy. I will call your mother to beg you on a a faceless forum...fvcking cu.nt,excuse for a man that will go on a mouth-off with a gal... pitiable. LMAO stylishly ignored?dumbo, you the pun... du.ll mofo
Stop throwing the gender card because you are being eviscerated. You call yourself a girl with such flat chest.Bloody she.male

I don't see any pen.is.es on Nairaland. So I'm wondering why you keep opening your fvcking mouth. Fvcking a.ss wipe so you know it is a faceless forum and was asking someone to save you grin
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by TheFirstLady: 10:44pm On May 25, 2016
NDRepublic:

Stop throwing the gender card because you are being eviscerated. You call yourself a girl with such flat chest.Bloody she.male

I don't see any pen.is.es on Nairaland. So I'm wondering why you keep opening your fvcking mouth. Fvcking a.ss wipe so you know it is a faceless forum and was asking someone to save you grin
...hahahhaha, b*tch as.s punk can't get around the fact a chick slayed his sissy as. s so he's gotta come up with the mental image of a flat chested Himshe like his mama. haha...i wanted you to get ahold of a real man, a gentleman... wait, you don't see any pen.is on Nairaland?Dayuum,i knew this dude is one as.s fvcking Himshe who got a thing for pen. is...Nairaland's dudes gotta beware of you fa.g.go.t.. yeah, he gotta save me from your stalking... he a real man, a gentleman at that... honey, we are online okay? my mouth ain't open hereon... bloody dun. ce...
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by NDRepublic: 7:46am On May 26, 2016
TheFirstLady:
...hahahhaha, b*tch as.s punk can't get around the fact a chick slayed his sissy as. s so he's gotta come up with the mental image of a flat chested Himshe like his mama. haha...i wanted you to get ahold of a real man, a gentleman... wait, you don't see any pen.is on Nairaland?Dayuum,i knew this dude is one as.s fvcking Himshe who got a thing for pen. is...Nairaland's dudes gotta beware of you fa.g.go.t.. yeah, he gotta save me from your stalking... he a real man, a gentleman at that... honey, we are online okay? my mouth ain't open hereon... bloody dun. ce...

The hallway size pvssy in-grown di.ck hermaphrodite child of a cu.m junkie has again confessed she he needs saving from me. Hahhahaha. Hmmmm. Very satisfying. Let me search for a worthy adversary.
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by TheFirstLady: 7:59am On May 26, 2016
NDRepublic:

The hallway size pvssy in-grown di.ck hermaphrodite child of a cu.m junkie has again confessed she he needs saving from me. Hahhahaha. Hmmmm. Very satisfying. Let me search for a worthy adversary.

tongue ...very satisfying? search for a worthy adversary? gal, I done whooped your skanky ass but I understand you so gotta save face, LMAO... you is a man? sorry boygirl, I don't do your type... Stevecantrell is more than capable + he is a real Man, an O'l G, ya dig? adios mofo
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by NDRepublic: 8:52am On May 26, 2016
TheFirstLady:
tongue ...very satisfying? search for a worthy adversary? gal, I done whooped your skanky ass but I understand you so gotta save face, LMAO... you is a man? sorry boygirl, I don't do your type... Stevecantrell is more than capable + he is a real Man, an O'l G, ya dig? adios mofo

Adios? Looking for a worthy adversary does not mean I am finished with my slave so stop dreaming you have your freedom yet.

So sad your as.s discharge licking mother mourned when you came out with an ingrown d.ick and railroad pvssy. I cannot imagine what she felt.

You have stylishly mentioned someone again. This time even flattering him so as to come to your aid like a true Itsekiri coward. grin grin LMFAO
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by TheFirstLady: 9:26am On May 26, 2016
NDRepublic:

Adios? Looking for a worthy adversary does not mean I am finished with my slave so stop dreaming you have your freedom yet.

So sad your as.s discharge licking mother mourned when you came out with an ingrown d.ick and railroad pvssy. I cannot imagine what she felt.

You have stylishly mentioned someone again. This time even flattering him so as to come to your aid like a true Itsekiri coward. grin grin LMFAO
Ijaw Coward, told ya I don't fvck with your type...i have indulged you up till now... given you the validation you desperately crave on nairaland. I know you'd do everything you possibly can to breathe off my mention... STOP STALKING ME!!! don't you get it?! I won't be replying your mentions anymore...since you so desperately need to prove you have a d! ck no matter the size, I'd let you prove it... anything for your bruised ego so you don't drown in self pity hence jump into the ocean...carry on Simpleton,glad you found one thing that can help you feel good about yourself... glad to help you out on that one,it really must be hard for you being the bottom of the barrel .. anyways,it's no cost to me your mentions just the stalking but what's that compared to knowing you are not going to be committing suicide as you just found something to live for and keep you busy.. ah! My mention!!! I gotta pat myself on the back for my benevolence

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by NDRepublic: 10:10am On May 26, 2016
TheFirstLady:
Ijaw Coward, told ya I don't fvck with your type...i have indulged you up till now... given you the validation you desperately crave on nairaland. I know you'd do everything you possibly can to breathe off my mention... STOP STALKING ME!!! don't you get it?! I won't be replying your mentions anymore...since you so desperately need to prove you have a d! ck no matter the size, I'd let you prove it... anything for your bruised ego so you don't drown in self pity hence jump into the ocean...carry on Simpleton,glad you found one thing that can help you feel good about yourself... glad to help you out on that one,it really must be hard for you being the bottom of the barrel .. anyways,it's no cost to me your mentions just the stalking but what's that compared to knowing you are not going to be committing suicide as you just found something to live for and keep you busy.. ah! My mention!!! I gotta pat myself on the back for my benevolence

Worldwide an Ijaw man is never known for cowardice. We are known warriors and suffer not our enemies to live.Now see your tears. I siddon my own jejely you come touch my tail now you dey cry.E no go end oh. We just start.

Just went through my punchlines again. Wow! Straight out of the box. Taking no prisoners. Just like a 50. Caliber. Now you have experienced what that gun does.

grin see frustration. Running naked like a mad person in the town square by

Asking others to save you
Flattering them and even flirting with them to help grin
Playing the gender card
Playing the victim by claiming being stalked whereas you are the stalker
The most funny is repeating my punchlines grin.

All no work. You never see anything
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by NDRepublic: 10:19am On May 26, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:

Two monikers cannot save you. Now it's even more fun grin
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
Urhobos fear? dude you don't have to lie to prove a point.
NDRepublic:

Mbanu! Urhobos, Itsekiris, Isoko dey fear water na. Na only to collect DEVE from oil companies dem sabi. Those tribes cannot venture near the creeks. Never!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: North East, Only Alternative To South East Presidency, Says Orji Kalu / No Customs Duty And VAT On CNG Conversion Kits Imports – Ngelale / FAAC Distributes ₦‎2.07 Trillion For February, 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.