Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,987 members, 7,841,777 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers (10161 Views)

John Nnia Nwodo Bows To Obi Of Onitsha As He Arrives Chatham House (Photos) / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Pioneer2002(m): 1:13pm On May 24, 2016
Kai grin !
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 24, 2016
NDRepublic:

Jumping to comment without understanding. Who said that Niger Delta is Biafra? Read properly next time. For your info, there are others in the ND but it is only the Ijaw man fighting in the creeks.

So pocket your opinion.
with your "understanding" it is expected of you to dialogue meaningfully...instead your best shot is advising one to pocket their opinion on a public forum? Just stand corrected, aight? BTW, how does a person jump to comment?
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by NDRepublic: 1:48pm On May 24, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
with your "understanding" it is expected of you to dialogue meaningfully...instead your best shot is advising one to pocket their opinion on a public forum? Just stand correct, aight? BTW, how does a person jump to comment?

......and "park well joor" is meaningful dialogue?..smh. Ever heard of figurative language?... there stands the answer to your question.
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 24, 2016
NDRepublic:

......and "park well joor" is meaningful dialogue?..smh. Ever heard of figurative language?... there stands the answer to your question.
your assertions and the import thereof was/is lacking in substance... did you get the message of what Niger Delta is and what Niger Delta is not, Du.mmy?
p. s
please don't quote me anymore...its in bad taste,just stand corrected. Peace
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by prelinctus: 2:48pm On May 24, 2016
NDRepublic:

Jumping to comment without understanding. Who said that Niger Delta is Biafra? Read properly next time. For your info, there are others in the ND but it is only the Ijaw man fighting in the creeks.

So pocket your opinion.
Point of correction. Ijaws are not the only ones fighting in the creeks. We have Urhobos, Itshekiri, Isokos e.t.c.
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by NDRepublic: 3:01pm On May 24, 2016
prelinctus:

Point of correction. Ijaws are not the only ones fighting in the creeks. We have Urhobos, Itshekiri, Isokos e.t.c.

Mbanu! Urhobos, Itsekiris, Isoko dey fear water na. Na only to collect DEVE from oil companies dem sabi. Those tribes cannot venture near the creeks. Never!!!
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by NDRepublic: 3:05pm On May 24, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
your assertions and the import thereof was/is lacking in substance... did you get the message of what Niger Delta is and what Niger Delta is not, Du.mmy?
p. s
please don't quote me anymore...its in bad taste,just stand corrected. Peace

Dummy you said and you talk of meaningful argument. It takes only one written or spoken word to know those from the Ghetto.
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 24, 2016
NDRepublic:

Mbanu! Urhobos, Itsekiris, Isoko dey fear water na. Na only to collect DEVE from oil companies dem sabi. Those tribes cannot venture near the creeks. Never!!!
ignorant simpleton... koko, Excravos etc are not riverine communities?
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 24, 2016
NDRepublic:

Dummy you said and you talk of meaningful argument. It takes only one written or spoken word to know those from the Ghetto.
lmao...ghetto?! honey, I could school you on refinement and decorum! not as if being from the ghetto is a crime. You from the creeks,no? It's no news we Itsekiris are the creme de la creme of the ND...class,sophistication...that's what we are, unlike some timid Schnapps drinking lot... the bottom of the barrel you represent...
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 24, 2016
prelinctus:

thank You for enlightening his ignorance
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by NDRepublic: 4:09pm On May 24, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
lmao...ghetto?! honey, I could school you on refinement and decorum! not as if being from the ghetto is a crime. You from the creeks,no? It's no news we Itsekiris are the creme de la creme of the ND...class,sophistication...that's what we are, unlike some timid Schnapps drinking lot... the bottom of the barrel you represent...

You mean Itsekiri, historical Yoruba outcasts cheesy cheesy cheesy who knows about your tribe outside Warri?

In the grand scheme of things you are subservient to the Ijaw race within Niger Delta. Creme de la cream that does not know what figurative speech means. Let me borrow your ghetto language " Park well joor"
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by NDRepublic: 4:18pm On May 24, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
ignorant simpleton... koko, Excravos etc are not riverine communities?

Knob head. Who controls the Escravos Warri River? Cowardly Itsekiris seat idle in Warri while Ijaws fight the FG over the pollution of your communities.

We brought a voice to the struggle for resource control while you are there claiming creme de la creme and allowing the FG to use your useless communities as bases to attack those fighting your battle.

If I hear you claim ND again eh!
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 24, 2016
NDRepublic:

You mean Itsekiri, historical Yoruba outcasts cheesy cheesy cheesy

In the grand scheme of things you are subservient to the Ijaw race within Niger Delta. Creme de la cream that does not know what figurative speech means. Let me borrow your ghetto language " Park well joor"

...it will be folly indeed to have a discuss with you,albeit to educate you... you really are one ignorant little boy from the creeks...com'on now don't make all of Izons look so unenlightened now... even if I wanted to for the sake of this little back and forth , I couldn't condescend to your level of reasoning... let's just say I'm way out of your league ... Do enjoy the remainder of your day
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by NDRepublic: 4:25pm On May 24, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
...it will be folly indeed to have a discuss with you,albeit to educate you... you really are one ignorant little boy from the creeks...com'on now don't make all of Izons look so unenlightened now... even if I wanted to for the sake of this little back and forth , I couldn't condescend to your level of reasoning... let's just say I'm way out of your league ... Do enjoy the remainder of your day

LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin. Another Itsekiri coward.
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 24, 2016
NDRepublic:

Knob head. Who controls the Escravos Warri River? Cowardly Itsekiris seat idle in Warri while Ijaws fight the FG over the pollution of your communities.

We brought a voice to the struggle for resource control while you are there claiming creme de la creme.
cheesy ...hahahhaha, the timid kid has got some sense of humor! I bet you are too young to know the history of the Niger Delta and resource control! funny!!! ...when did the pollutions start? when was it the good people of Niger Delta started the agitation? Why is it your elders before you suddenly took an interest in Warri,Excravos...all the way from Patani and co? surething you just found your voice... early 90's... land grabbing... what did you think was the cause of the fight between Itsekiris and Ijaw in mid 90's? The only thing your Ilk understand is feeding off other people's efforts and labour... land grabbing... even your own women feed you... they go to the high sea to fish why you remain home drinking Sapele water... then go about in your speedboat and chains around your neck with your irritating accent to give "belle" to your Patani sisters... it's culture to you that a large percentage of your people cannot quantify the number of children they have and because your lazy as.ses love to spend big, you run into vandalism and all manner of shenanigans...
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 24, 2016
NDRepublic:

LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin. Another Itsekiri coward.
was it not Tompolo the other day crying foul, seeking sympathy from the Itsekiris to back him up when the feds were after his cowardly ass? even our 15year old girls can handle y'all grown as.ses...what happened to the war boats/ ship he imported while your brother was in power to subdue the region... what happened when y'all wanted to rear your ugly heads as usual when Ogiame Atuwase, The former Olu of Warri{GOD Bless His Soul, May He rest in Peace } kitted our little boys and girls with some good stuff... we hear pym again? that was even when your brother was President, Cowardly p. u. n. k like you..Mtcheeew
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by NDRepublic: 5:06pm On May 24, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
cheesy ...hahahhaha, the timid kid has got some sense of humor! I bet you are too young to know the history of the Nigerian Delta and resource control! funny!!! ...when did the pollutions start? when was it the good people of Nigeria Delta start the agitation? Why is it your elders before you suddenly took an interest in Warri,Excravos...all the way from Patani and co? surething you just found your voice... early 90's... land grabbing... what did you think was the cause of the fight between Itsekiris and Ijaw in mid 90's? The only thing your Ilk understand is feeding off other people's efforts and labour... land grabbing... even your own women feed you... they go to the high sea to fish why you remain home drinking Sapele water... then go about in your speedboat and chains around your neck with your irritating accent to give "belle" to your Patani sisters... it's culture to you that a large percentage of your people cannot quantify the number of children they have and because your lazy as.ses love to spend big, you run into vandalism and all manner of shenanigans...

Our so called big spending and shenanigans is what has made the world to know a little of your existence as a people.

You know nothing. Absolutely nothing when it comes the history of Ijaw/Itsekiri fued in which it can be concluded that you are a conquered people. Conquered by heavy accented, lazy, sapele water drinking people. Speaks volume about your people.Innit?

Go and find out how your back stabbing people caused problems for themselves by sneaking to the FG to change your Olu's title in 1952 and doing the same thing again with a local government in 1997 before coming here to spew thrash about the cause of the problems.

Yes our women are strong and independent, unlike your women who are penniless when sent out of their homes after their philandering husbands kick the bucket.

Ijaw nationalism is what the world identifies with in the ND struggle(there is nothing you can do about that) and you remain a minority in just Warri alone.
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 24, 2016
NDRepublic:

Our so called big spending and shenanigans is what has made the world to know a little of your existence as a people.

You know nothing. Absolutely nothing when it comes the history of Ijaw/Itsekiri fued in which it can be concluded that you are a conquered people. Conquered by heavy accented, lazy, sapele water drinking people. Speaks volume about your people.Innit?

Go and find out how your back stabbing people caused problems for themselves by sneaking to the FG to change your Olu's title in 1952 and doing the same thing again with a local government in 1997 before coming here to spew thrash about the cause of the problems.

Yes our women are strong and independent, unlike your women who are penniless when sent out of their homes after their philandering husbands kick the bucket.

Ijaw nationalism is what the world identifies with in the ND struggle(there is nothing you can do about that) and you remain a minority in just Warri alone.
heheheehee lemme use simple logic here cause I don't have some time to spare on this... you just agreed to your women feeding your men right while your men laze about thinking the next scheme for resource control and land grabbing...the aforementioned you agreed the truth to... say that postulation is correct as yourself and my humble self have come to an agreement it is... hence all other aforementioned as characteristics and history of your people I mentioned,indeed is not further from the truth... I rest my case as alluding to this attest to the potency of all I stated. Now,take a break and have a good day
NB
if buying a Royce and always cash strapped needing cash flow to keep it running is your idea of big spending, you are more Izon than I imagined!
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by NDRepublic: 5:26pm On May 24, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
heheheehee lemme use simple logic here cause I don't have some time to spare on this... you just agreed to your women feeding your men right while your men laze about thinking the next scheme for resource control and land grabbing...the aforementioned you agreed the truth to... say that postulation is correct as yourself and my humble self have come to an agreement it is... hence all other aforementioned as characteristics and history of your people I mentioned,indeed is not further from the truth... I rest my case as this alluding to this attest to the potency of all I stated. Now,take a break and have a good day

Do you require fertilizer to grow some sense. So our women are strong and independent unlike your prostituting dependent women translates to feeding our men. C'mon, are the community development schools in Warri so bad? grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 24, 2016
NDRepublic:

Do you require fertilizer to grow some sense. So our women are strong and independent unlike your prostituting dependent women translates to feeding our men. C'mon, are the community development schools in Warri so bad? grin grin grin
At least we are Educated... Can imagine,your mother made you believe all other women are prostitutes...she must be one strong independent woman that brings men into your fathers bed to lay with them... after all the poor man cannot say pym, if not no money for him or she batters his lazy ass... pitiable,whao!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by NDRepublic: 5:46pm On May 24, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
At least we are Educated... Can imagine,your mother made you believe all other women are prostitutes...she must be one strong independent woman that brings men into your fathers bed to lay with them... after all the poor man cannot say pym, if not no money for him or she batters his lazy ass... pitiable,whao!

"At least we are educated" grin grin grin and you are displaying gutter upbringing on NL. I know the absence of a father can cause this but your mother does not have an excuse as she could at least have asked one of her numerous brothel customers to adopt you. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 24, 2016
NDRepublic:

"At least we are educated" grin grin grin and you are displaying gutter upbringing on NL. I know the absence of a father can cause this but your mother does not have an excuse as she could at least have asked one of her numerous brothel customers to adopt you. cheesy cheesy cheesy
...the gutter upbringing your mother brought you up with? trading words with a gal, duh?! you'd know a man who was raised by a Queen...your mother should have been discreet about her indiscretions at least if not for your fathers sake... for the sake of her little boy even as that lifestyle is ingrained in her... now her little boy whom she's unsure of his paternity will view every other woman as a prostitute ...i feel sorry for your condition and your warped understanding of women now...it can be helped you know?
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by nairamaniac: 6:23pm On May 24, 2016
Innovator90:
OP...Niger Delta Avengers have made it very clear that top on their conditions is release of Nnamdi Kanu. They are dead serious about this particular condition. If Nigeria knew how Nnamdi Kanu is worshiped in the East, you will know that holding him is a waste of time.
sharrrrap ya mouth. where and how is he worshipped. Did anyone know him before his attempted crime? Why didnt he declare biafra when jonathan was president? if jonathan had won, he probably would still be silent on biafra till now.

He reeks of selfish-political interests.

Truth is that some Easterners are seriously suffering from political inferiority complex with the the hope that a warlord would revive your trauma.

ojukwu failed, nnamdi would fail even more.
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by NDRepublic: 6:28pm On May 24, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
...the gutter upbringing your mother brought you up with? trading words with a gal, duh?! you'd know a man who was raised by a Queen...your mother should have been discreet about her indiscretions at least if not for your fathers sake... for the sake of her little boy even as that lifestyle is ingrained in her... now her little boy whom she's unsure of his paternity will view every other woman as a prostitute ...i feel sorry for your condition and your warped understanding of women now...it can be helped you know?

Trying to throw the gender card to escape. Hahahahaha!!!!!!! The hermaphrodite now claims to be a girl grin grin grin. Nnnnaaaa! you cooked your meal so eat it well.

At least I am keeping you busy rather than the agony of watching your mother make her daily rounds of an.al and crophilia to feed you.

Guess what. You may be able to identify your mother's customer that is your biological father. Ask her to name the ones that did not do an.al with her and work with that list. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 24, 2016
NDRepublic:

Trying to throw the gender card to escape. Hahahahaha!!!!!!! The hermaphrodite now claims to be a girl grin grin grin. Nnnnaaaa! you cooked your meal so eat it well.

At least I am keeping you busy rather than the agony of watching your mother make her daily rounds of an.al and crophilia to feed you.

Guess what. You may be able to identify your mother's customer that is your biological father. Ask her to name the ones that did not do an.al with her and work with that list. grin grin grin

shocked you do the ana.l with your father and your mother partakes as a party?! your mother is a hermaphrodite too?! Gee! what a family... hence your drinking problem...you really were exposed to some nastiness... then when her customers troop in at appointed time, your father takes you out fishing and you have that father-son bonding and he schools you on how depraved women like your mother are. you daddy dearest save for his condition didn't mean all women.. just the one he was exposed to in the creeks

[/quote]
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by adeusolu: 6:47pm On May 24, 2016
nairamaniac:
sharrrrap ya mouth. where and how is he worshipped. Did anyone know him before his attempted crime? Why didnt he declare biafra when jonathan was president? if jonathan had won, he probably would still be silent on biafra till now.

He reeks of selfish-political interests.

Truth is that some Easterners are seriously suffering from political inferiority complex with the the hope that a warlord would revive your trauma.

ojukwu failed, nnamdi would fail even more.

FROM THE TOPIC HERE I THINK THEY ARE SUCCEEDING....JUSTICE ALWAYS HAS A WAY OF WINNING EVENTUALLY
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 24, 2016
NDRepublic:

the story of yourself really is depressing and I really am bored with it... maybe Nairalanders can contribute to your welfare...
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by NDRepublic: 7:02pm On May 24, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
shocked you do the ana.l with your father and your mother partakes as a party?! your mother is a hermaphrodite too?! Gee! what a family... hence your drinking problem...you really were exposed to some nastiness... then when her customers troop in at appointed time, your father takes you out fishing and you have that father-son bonding and he schools you on how depraved women like your mother are. you daddy dearest save for his condition didn't mean all women.. just the one he was exposed to in the creeks

cheesy cheesy cheesy Ana.l is nasty work so thumbs up to your mother, fvcking child of a whorish c*ntstack. Your cu.m burping, cu.m dumpster of a shit mama conceived you when her customer was jacking off and your mom sat on it at the last second." hence the daftness cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by NaWetinDey(m): 7:37am On May 25, 2016
Innovator90:

Anumanu

You are lost. The fact that you have no job or have not met your goals or have been rejected by your family bc of your criminal lifestyle is not enough for you to accept every nonsense. If you like, call him your creator, create an altar of worship for him and make animal sacrifices to he whom you worship; it will change nothing. If you stay alive for about five years from now, you will be ashamed of your utter stupid**pd*ty of today.
Think positively and create your own wealth before it becomes too late for your frustrated soul.
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 8:10am On May 25, 2016
NaWetinDey:

[s]You are lost. The fact that you have no job or have not met your goals or have been rejected by your family bc of your criminal lifestyle is not enough for you to accept every nonsense. If you like, call him your creator, create an altar of worship for him and make animal sacrifices to he whom you worship; it will change nothing. If you stay alive for about five years from now, you will be ashamed of your utter stupid**pd*ty of today.
Think positively and create your own wealth before it becomes too late for your frustrated soul. [/s]

Nnukwu Anumanu kibu.
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 9:18am On May 25, 2016
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 9:22am On May 25, 2016
NDRepublic:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Ana.l is nasty work so thumbs up to your mother, fvcking child of a whorish c*ntstack. Your cu.m burping, cu.m dumpster of a shit mama conceived you when her customer was jacking off and your mom sat on it at the last second." hence the daftness cheesy cheesy cheesy
...is that the story your pops told you of your mother? Dayuum... she cruel, look at how you turned out! believing every woman is like your Momma... you got to see your dumpster sh*t of a mother being fvcked by some drunk fisherman while your daddy watched on... how was the look on his face? enough to imprint some sh*t in your memory... relax, I am a pyscho-therapist, I can help you out...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of Ebonyi State Governor And His Family (pic) / Criticisms Surrounding Zakari’s Appointment, Unnecessary- IPAC / NERC Ask Consumers To Seek For Compensation From DisCos For Poor Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.