Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,933 members, 7,838,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers (10152 Views)

John Nnia Nwodo Bows To Obi Of Onitsha As He Arrives Chatham House (Photos) / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by efficiencie(m): 9:34am On May 25, 2016
From the highly sophisticated grammatical bile in the words of the commenters prior to me i can glean that if Nigeria splits today the so called republics angling for secession will literally obliterate themselves to oblivion...Here are Niger Deltans spouting a truck load of venom on eachother when one could easily tolerate the other in the spirit of brotherhood!

Please brothers and sisters lets stop the hate! Our collective enemy are the elite. They are Yorubas, Hausas, Igbos, Niger Deltans and Fulanis. Their religious and ethnic affiliations are subservient to their elitist interests but they use religion and ethnicity to divide us, make us attack eachother, help them create territorial influence and rule us with the might of financial and political power.

I am Yoruba, my mom is from Owerri and my fiance is an Ika lady from Delta State, if we split and we go our separate ways then fellows like me would be doomed to lose great treasures that no amount of money can buy!

I expect to be attacked for saying this...but I'd rather love than hate...
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by NDRepublic: 10:39am On May 25, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:

...is that the story your pops told you of your mother? Dayuum... she cruel, look at how you turned out! believing every woman is like your Momma... you got to see your dumpster sh*t of a mother being fvcked by some drunk fisherman while your daddy watched on... how was the look on his face? enough to imprint some sh*t in your memory... relax, I am a pyscho-therapist, I can help you out...

No steam! Borrowing my words and you keep repeating yourself like an alarm clock with weak batteries. I believe you are a "pyscho-therapist" cheesy cheesy cheesy. Sounds like piss-co therapist. You work with piss init? Cream de la cream that cannot spell psycho. Even with the spell check available for free. That is what happens when fermented cu.m is used to fertilize a who.re's eggs to produce an Itsekiri reta.rd.
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 25, 2016
NDRepublic:

No steam! Borrowing my words and you keep repeating yourself like an alarm clock with weak batteries. I believe you are a "pyscho-therapist" cheesy cheesy cheesy. Sounds like piss-co therapist. You work with piss init? Cream de la cream that cannot spell psycho. Even with the spell check available for free. That is what happens when fermented cu.m is used to fertilize a who.re's eggs to produce an Itsekiri reta.rd.
tongue ...stvpid c. unt like you, LMAO .. yay, you are the undisputed champ in this mouth off, I'll let you feel good for once... anything to ease off your miserable existence... com'on now take some more swipes... I bet this is the only achievement you can boast of in your life... meanwhile you bored me ages ago and some of us have work to attend to in real life... so I know you are hurt and this has been personal for you, I'd rather you heal than self destruct... let's just say it's the humanity in me...now scram
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by NDRepublic: 1:07pm On May 25, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
tongue ...stvpid c. unt like you, LMAO .. yay, you are the undisputed champ in this mouth off, I'll let you feel good for once... anything to ease off your miserable existence... com'on now take some more swipes... I bet this is the only achievement you can boast of in your life... meanwhile you bored me ages ago and some of us have work to attend to in real life... so I know you are hurt and this has been personal for you, I'd rather you heal than self destruct... let's just say it's the humanity in me...now scram

The fvcking assface peni.s sniffer claims to have work to do in real life. cheesy cheesy cheesy hehehehe and you have been here exhibiting the hereditary stvpidity that is being passed down outcast Itsekiri generations. Same reason why you do not know the meaning of figurative speech or even how to spell.

Child of an as.s mucous licker.
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 25, 2016
NDRepublic:

The fvcking assface peni.s sniffer claims to have work to do in real life. cheesy cheesy cheesy hehehehe and you have been here exhibiting the hereditary stvpidity that is being passed down outcast Itsekiri generations. Same reason why you do not know the meaning of figurative speech or even how to spell.

Child of an as.s mucous licker.
lmao...good for you...keep up with, after all you were raised by a b! tch instead of a Queen... like I said earlier you have not the intellect to match for a discuss and I flatly have been bored out by you...it had to deteriorate to be the sob tales of your upbringing as it was fun then hearing about it, right now it really is old with this back and forth... I'd rather be chatting to Stevecantrell or SirShymexx... you totally are not on the same wave length and I really am bored...ok, I do not know what a figurative speech is nor can I spell... yeah,am a pe.nis sniffer so also is your mother... go sit her down and ask how you came about... that given fvck off my mention... I have little or no use for an uncouth jobless mo.fo like you looking for the next woman to fleece while you stay on nairaland ranting resource control... I have corrected you to what Niger Delta is... the error of your submission has been dealt with... you can use the jobs or business section wisely or network with persons that can affect your situation positively instead of stalking me. STOP STALKING ME... use your time on Nairaland productively,you need it!
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by stevecantrell: 1:46pm On May 25, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
lmao...good for you...keep up with, after all you were raised by a b! tch instead of a Queen... like I said earlier you have not the intellect to match for a discuss and I flatly have been bored out by you...it had to deteriorate to be the sob tales of your upbringing as it was fun then hearing about it, right now it really is old with this back and forth... I'd rather be chatting to Stevecantrell or SirShymexx... you totally are not on the same wave length and I really am bored...ok, I do not know what a figurative speech is nor can I spell... yeah,am a pe.nis sniffer so also is your mother... go sit her down and ask how you came about... that given fvck off my mention... I have little or no use for an uncouth jobless mo.fo like you looking for the next woman to fleece while you stay on nairaland ranting resource control... I have corrected you to what Niger Delta is... the error of your submission has been dealt with... you can use the jobs or business section wisely or network with persons that can affect your situation positively instead of stalking me. STOP STALKING ME... use your time on Nairaland productively,you need it!

Yeah , NDRepublic.....Bleep off her mentions cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 25, 2016
stevecantrell:

Yeah , NDRepublic.....Bleep off her mentions cheesy
hey Babe, please save me from NDRepublic...he really is stalking me and it out right is irritating...
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by stevecantrell: 2:03pm On May 25, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
hey Babe, please save me from NDRepublic...he really is stalking me and it out right is irritating...

Now u have a stalker problem, you remember my name now eh ?

Darrisgodoo !
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 25, 2016
stevecantrell:

Now u have a stalker problem, you remember my name now eh ?

Darrisgodoo !
i was off nairaland for sometime... ya know am a big gal, I can take care of myself but nothing like a good man to get back to... the dude has been psychotic... like he needs my attention to live... it really is beginning to irritate me...
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by NDRepublic: 2:09pm On May 25, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:

LWKMD. grin grin grin You've not seen anything yet. Go back to the beginning and see who is stalking who. We are just starting. See cry for help through mentions grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. You can still talk abi? grin grin grin The smartest thing that will ever come out of your mouth is a peni.s. Fvcking cvnt face half wit child of a whorish cu.m junkie.

Sorry for calling you a pe.nis sniffer,I didn't realize a lack of love from your parents left a hole in your heart only di.cks can fill.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by stevecantrell: 2:29pm On May 25, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
i was off nairaland for sometime... ya know am a big gal, I can take care of myself but nothing like a good man to get back to... the dude has been psychotic... like he needs my attention to live... it really is beginning to irritate me...

Check your list of followers and follow backs...thats all im gonna say to you at this time Bae...
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 25, 2016
NDRepublic:

LWKMD. grin grin grin You've not seen anything yet. Go back to the beginning and see who is stalking who. We are just starting. See cry for help through mentions grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. You can still talk abi? grin grin grin The smartest thing that will ever come out of your mouth is a peni.s. Fvcking cvnt face half wit child of a whorish cu.m junkie.

Sorry for calling you a pe.nis sniffer,I didn't realize a lack of love from your parents left a hole in your heart only di.cks can fill.

now I know you desperately need my attention... it's like the air you breathe right? I'd indulge you just some more so you don't hug the next transformer...sadly your Di. ck is the size of a match stick so you are ineffectual to me on that level... how wrong can you be? unenlightened slowpoke, family background baggage, a brokeass,lacking in sophistication... in class... mentally re.tarded and sadly with balls of a 4month old child... you really are not my type. You wanna sniff my panties?
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 25, 2016
stevecantrell:

Check your list of followers and follow backs...thats all im gonna say to you at this time Bae...
...muah, Papi Chulo wink
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by NDRepublic: 3:07pm On May 25, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
now I know you desperately need my attention... it's like the air you breathe right? I'd indulge you just some more so you don't hug the next transformer...sadly your Di. ck is the size of a match stick so you are ineffectual to me on that level... how wrong can you be? unenlightened slowpoke, family background baggage, a brokeass,lacking in sophistication... in class... mentally re.tarded and sadly with balls of a 4month old child... you really are not my type. You wanna sniff my panties?

Sniff your panties?.....and that is meant to be a one liner. grin grin heheheheheh! Thank goodness you even have one because your intelligence is like your underwear.

If I wanted to kill myself I'd climb your high stvpidity and jump to your low IQ.
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 25, 2016
NDRepublic:

Sniff your panties?.....and that is meant to be a one liner. grin grin heheheheheh! Thank goodness you even have one because your intelligence is like your underwear.

If I wanted to kill myself I'd climb your high stvpidity and jump to your low IQ.

...you've got no game,better guys than you hold the ace... take the cue, fvck off my mention but before you do that desist from your criminal and nefarious activities.
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 25, 2016
NDRepublic:

you and your ilk have been served... you know how we dey handle una abi?
https://www.nairaland.com/3126708/leave-lands-itsekiri-leaders-warn#45957462
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by stevecantrell: 3:28pm On May 25, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
...muah, Papi Chulo wink

You gat sum explaining to do.....
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 25, 2016
stevecantrell:

You gat sum explaining to do.....
*looking at you beneath my lashes* I do?
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by stevecantrell: 3:36pm On May 25, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
*looking at you beneath my lashes* I do?

I just know its gonna be good..cant wait !
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by NDRepublic: 4:24pm On May 25, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
...you've got no game,better guys than you hold the ace... take the cue, fvck off my mention but before you do that desist from your criminal and nefarious activities.

Now you are begging me to leave your mention and even begging others to save you. This is after your misadventure into my mention in the first place without an invite. This serves as a lesson to as.s dandruff like you. I take no prisoners. ASAWANA WANA!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 25, 2016
NDRepublic:

Now you are begging me to leave your mention and even begging others to save you. This is after your misadventure into my mention in the first place without an invite. This serves as a lesson to as.s dandruff like you. I take no prisoners. ASAWANA WANA!!!! grin grin grin grin
i have been civil with you up till now.. u wan show yourself here abi? stvpid woman wrapper like u, anyhow yagayaga Asaba straight...who you want take captive before? your Di. ck like index finger wey u no dey gree comot draws wey you hold hostage or me? hey u, respect yourself Dia oh... nah me u want show mosquito muscle...ur fada!
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 25, 2016
stevecantrell:

I just know its gonna be good..cant wait !
hey babe, sure it's gonna be good... for a bit I thought I was gonna get it from ya.. so I was gonna do my poker face on ya.. oh goody, you ain't trippin after all.. so we past the explanations? all clear?
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by stevecantrell: 5:14pm On May 25, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
hey babe, sure it's gonna be good... for a bit I thought I was gonna get it from ya.. so I was gonna do my poker face on ya.. oh goody, you ain't trippin after all.. so we past the explanations? all clear?

Nice coding...we cool tho..I knew you'd come round eventually..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by NDRepublic: 5:18pm On May 25, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
i have been civil with you up till now.. u wan show yourself here abi? stvpid woman wrapper like u, anyhow yagayaga Asaba straight...who you want take captive before? your Di. ck like index finger wey u no dey gree comot draws wey you hold hostage or me? hey u, respect yourself Dia oh... nah me u want show mosquito muscle...ur fada!

Lame!!! Very lame warri ghetto attempt!!! You did not disappoint me the way you begged for help like a typical Itsekiri coward. You cannot even put a good punchline together.

You are no match.....Do you know anyone that can assist you? Now run along fvcking flat chested cvnt with a va.gina the size of a hallway.
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 25, 2016
NDRepublic:

Lame!!! Very lame warri ghetto attempt!!! You did not disappoint me the way you begged for help like a typical Itsekiri coward. You cannot even put a good punchline together.

You are no match.....Do you know anyone that can assist you? Now run along fvcking flat chested cvnt with a va.gina the size of a hallway.

sure,you just a pvssy... the only thing that gives you off as a man is that tooth pick between your legs... little wonder you desperately want me to match u up... sadly to you, I whooped your ass... Nwayz you are just one timid Ijaw boy that need so badly to win over nothing... so long sucker...
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 25, 2016
NDRepublic:

assist me? you wanna cat fight?
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 25, 2016
stevecantrell:

Nice coding...we cool tho..I knew you'd come round eventually..
Awwww,sure we cool. what's up?
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by enambobo(m): 6:30pm On May 25, 2016
Abeg i take God name beg una. Make una stop all these things na.
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by NDRepublic: 7:14pm On May 25, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
assist me? you wanna cat fight?

C'mon now! Lets see what you got, c.um guzzler
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 25, 2016
NDRepublic:

C'mon now! Lets see what you got, c.um guzzler.
i don't do cat fights b*tch , sorry to disappoint you. You can cat fight with the next girl for having her nails longer than yours... sure I guzzle cu.m,that of a real man which you have no clue what a real man is. Laquesha, go put your tiny Di. ck in your butt hole.. it will keep you busy for a while until you need some more dose of my mentions...
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by NDRepublic: 7:51pm On May 25, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
i don't do cat fights b*tch , sorry to disappoint you. You can cat fight with the next girl for having her nails longer than yours... sure I guzzle cu.m,that of a real man which you have no clue what a real man is. Laquesha, go put your tiny Di. ck in your butt hole.. it will keep you busy for a while until you need some more dose of my mentions...

The hermaphrodite switches to a woman when her his a.ss gets whooped. grin grin grin grin If you like switch to sheep. I will still give you a grand slam any day.What ever you got bring it on.

Let me ask you. Is your mama's pvssy coin-operated or do customers run credit cards on it? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hahahahahahahaha
Re: Buhari Finally Bows To Niger Delta Avengers by TheFirstLady: 8:38pm On May 25, 2016
NDRepublic:

The hermaphrodite switches to a woman when her his a.ss gets whooped. grin grin grin grin If you like switch to sheep. I will still give you a grand slam any day.What ever you got bring it on.

Let me ask you. Is your mama's pvssy coin-operated or do customers run credit cards on it? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hahahahahahahaha
so I got ya ass whooped you had to convince yourself am a guy just to make yourself feel better? can't take the fact a chick whooped your weak ass... self denial much? since your mother is the hermaphrodite you be used to, not all women are hermaphrodite now sissy.Your mama got her customers to squeeze the notes into her bra back in the day? she now runs credit cards on it and you are both the accountant and auditor for her? Whao! I never knew you had extra source of income apart from the proceeds she brings home to feed you and your pops... Good for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$30bn Loan: Why Nigeria Must Borrow - Oyegun / Nnamdi Kanu With Nsibidi Encryptions On His Dress / Elections: ONSA Says There's No Plan To Shut Down Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.