Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,496 members, 7,770,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:53 AM

Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family (50264 Views)

"How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals / Should I Send My Father This Message Our Family Is tearing apart / My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:23pm On May 24, 2016
anthoniosp:

Wait...and Una never kill Una brother?.. Why na?..
Kill him..catch the babe..shoot her..cut off her toungue then shoot her tongue
This sounds like a line in Pirates of the Caribbean.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by bettercreature(m): 10:25pm On May 24, 2016
This matter is beyond my understanding,you've got to contact the nearest police station
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by muhammed10: 10:25pm On May 24, 2016
THE TRUTH OF IT.. YOUR BROTHER DESERVE SERIOUS FLOORING FOR MAKING THE WOMAN THAT BROUGHT HIM TO THIS WORLD TO WEEP.. NO EVING AFTER REPENTANCE. HIS CASE WITH GOD SURE

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by kwynette(f): 10:26pm On May 24, 2016
Nne first and foremost, Go and carry your mother from there before they kill her for you, put your brother in prayer cuz his mind has been bewitched
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by anthoniosp(m): 10:26pm On May 24, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

This sounds like a line in Pirates of the Caribbean.
for this singular act..you deserve 500 fresh tomatoes..

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by muhammed10: 10:27pm On May 24, 2016
muhammed10:
THE TRUTH OF IT.. YOUR BROTHER DESERVE SERIOUS FLOORING FOR MAKING THE WOMAN THAT BROUGHT HIM TO THIS WORLD TO WEEP.. NO EVING AFTER REPENTANCE. HIS CASE WITH GOD SURE
sorry FLOGING
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Taryur3(m): 10:29pm On May 24, 2016
You and your sisters have to take the battle out of his comfort zone to the realms he won't understand. Yes , the lady causing the confusions have to be confronted.Your mothers health should be the most important thing to handle right now. Trace the background of the lady and let her parent knows the havoc she has caused.You cnt stop your brother to stop dating her.he owns his life but it shouldn't be under the same roof with your mum.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 24, 2016
Some mamas get bad mouth o. Boys like me de vex if mamas de shout at a grown up man. She and your sisters should talk to him like you talk to your dad. He is the chairman now.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by muhammed10: 10:30pm On May 24, 2016
assana:
Sometime November or thereabout I heard that my elder brother is having a relationship with a girl infact living with the girl under my late father's roof, I confronted him he said that the girl is a good girl that she is godly, she full of godly attributes, describing how the is and everything I told him that is he sure because most girls of these days will go any lent just to secure a man, he defended the girl.

My widowed mum is also living in the same house that my brother went to bring in this girl, ever since the girl came into the family she has caused serious enmity between my mother and my brother, my brother calls my mum all sorts of evil names, he doesn't greet or talk to her anymore,the girl would tel a lie against my mum and my brother wont even ask questions he will just start reacting against the poor widow who he knows has Bp, causing the woman to be weeping every now and then while he goes around misbehaving with this girl, elders have spoken to him that the girl isnt the right person for him, families have spoken yet he ignores everybody.

This same brother of mine was keeping malice with my dad until the man died, now my brother goes about selling my father's land and collecting properties that he didnt work for, eating the money with this same girl. It has gotten bad that the girl has stylish dragged him into doing her introduction so she can have full access and control.

Please I need an honest and sincere advice, my mum is in the village with my brother, I and my 2 sisters who are married are in lagos.

Guys please you need to shine your eyes and pray very well before you carry any girl.

sorry boy don't worry just look for a better place for your mum.. That your idiot will come to regret it.. Tell him I said he is an idiot of the highest oder
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by anomsodi(m): 10:30pm On May 24, 2016
Madam u too duII
carry poIice go n arresst both d gaI n ur brother
then report d gaI to his famiIy. if her her famiIy is de i dnt care... Then use poIice threaten her or u use youth frm ur viIIage to throw d gaI out or ur cousine neither frm ur maternaI or paternaI side
then ur fada if did nt Ieave any wiII make a frantic effort to get pappers frm him or use Iaw court to stop any saIes of ur fada property
Iet is he d onIy son iopA
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 24, 2016
@OP. I'm afraid. she might be ur brothers doom. do u know how many ladies out there are like her? causing commotion everywhere they go?.

the day u decide to break up with such ladies, its either they try to fight u, or come online here and paint men as wicked, calling men unprintable names, and how much they loved him and how he dumped them, and ladies like u will be first to call the man heartless.

take heart OP, many men are already living with such at home. and ur brother won't be first. just pray she leaves willingly.

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 24, 2016
ok....bring ur bro to me.aint gonna kill hm buh jst a bullet wound (in kiss Daniels voice)
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 24, 2016
I will tell u this from experience, your brother isnt himself but this is one solution is for you to ignore him completely, let him exhaust himself, just sit ur mom down and let her focus on her other kids. Its quite sad and excruciating but excommunication is a good solution but also pray for him.. He is under a strong influence and u will keep fueling that spirit of discord with every confrontation.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:31pm On May 24, 2016
anthoniosp:
for this singular act..you deserve 500 fresh tomatoes..
500 tomatoes? Wow! Thanks Capt Jack cheesy
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Holi(m): 10:32pm On May 24, 2016
Enjoy your hardwork while you can......because someday, you won't be around anymore and someone that never contributed will pounce on it. All these stress and struggles....to what end?
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by biolaowo(m): 10:33pm On May 24, 2016
I swear if my 15 yrs old junior think like you I will beat stupidity out of her.
elektra:
Mtcheww!
Na the girl I even pity sef. Imagine having a husband like your brother and an in-law like you. She better run from your family while she still has the chance.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by ireneony(f): 10:34pm On May 24, 2016
elektra:
Mtcheww!
Na the girl I even pity sef. Imagine having a husband like your brother and an in-law like you. She better run from your family while she still has the chance.
my thought exactly grin
Who knows. .the op may go and far as writing this story to please her side.

There are every side to a story.
Her side, their side n the truth

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Jacko1(m): 10:36pm On May 24, 2016
Your brother is suffering from a very serious ailment

He exhibits all d symptoms

The name of the sickness is called

PucceeWhipped

Very serius oh

Unfortunately ther is no solution

Once ur brains have been screwed over.... A man forgets his MOTHER i repeat HIS MOTHER that carry him 9 months and breastfed him

I can neva put any woman above my MAMA tufia
You are second in line ladies Mama is ma first love
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Sanchase: 10:37pm On May 24, 2016
Your brother is obviously lust from the taste of what is between the girl's legs.
In a lifetime, you can only have one mother but you can have as many wives and husbands as you want. Your brother is obviously not interested in the affairs of his immediate family by disrespecting talks on the issue.

The best way i think will make him gain some senses is play the role of a chameleon. If you already tried talking to him calmly and it doesn't work, bring him aside and tell him yes you support him in all his decisions then use your initiative to obtain some assets from him for the purpose of looking after your mother without his knowledge. Pretending to support him is a bitter pill you have to swallow but you are only doing it for the purpose of getting finances to look after your mother before the girl take over everything.

Above all, move your mother from the village asap under your personal care.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Tee2902(m): 10:39pm On May 24, 2016
You guys should take your mum out of the village for now. Let her stay with any of you until your brother realizes himself...
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by chezzy13(f): 10:40pm On May 24, 2016
The exact same thing is going on in my house now, to the extent I told the girl to leave but she refused.

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by WIZGUY69(m): 10:40pm On May 24, 2016
God Bless my soul! This can never happen in my family.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 24, 2016
You have 2 elder sisters that are married. Is he the only male child?? undecided.

If no. Then what are the rest doing

If yes. Then you need a well respected man or spiritual man (imam or pastor) in your village. To talk to him.

Don't forget prayers is very important.

Don't totally accuse the lady. Because am sure the lady wasn't there. When he was beefing he's own dad.

My dear. You elder bro has a problem. Thanks
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Nyceguy92: 10:45pm On May 24, 2016
[quote author=assana post=45917383]

My people say that "one person cannot grow above the community."
Maybe your elders are too soft with him. There are enforceable sanctions, you know.

Focus your attention on making sure your mother is okay and free from harm
In fact, if you or your sisters can afford it, take her with you.

I don't see your bother turning a new leaf soon.
Let him stew in his own juice when the time comes.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 24, 2016
Sunnykaka:
Na waiting be the title of your movie...

Aki and paw-paw
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by alobright17(m): 10:46pm On May 24, 2016
The Juju wey catch your Brother no be here ooo,people blaming your Brother don't even understand how the thing works,Na swallow your Bros swallow the medicine.The only Remedy be pray pray pray and pray till the lady confess and everyone will be free,your Bros get luck say ehn no get brother like me I for tell him,the girl and property buyers say na ones person dey die for ever hurting my mom.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 24, 2016
Get a sniper...
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by stephinnoyewole(m): 10:50pm On May 24, 2016
Jst take ur mum wit u for proper care, leave ur broda & his wife to enjoy dia life.
Later or sooner u will knw who is d problem...
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by sweetcocoa(f): 10:50pm On May 24, 2016
How convenient, the usual blame the woman mentality, even when the man is the problem, some people sha.

4 Likes

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by olasclef(m): 10:52pm On May 24, 2016
Explain the Law of Karma to ur brother Cuz he is on his way to become a FATHER
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by sweetcocoa(f): 10:53pm On May 24, 2016
alobright17:
The Juju wey catch your Brother no be here ooo,people blaming your Brother don't even understand how the thing works,Na swallow your Bros swallow the medicine.The only Remedy be pray pray pray and pray till the lady confess and everyone will be free,your Bros get luck say ehn no get brother like me I for tell him,the girl and property buyers say na ones person dey die for ever hurting my mom.
What are you talking about? This young man is beyond irresponsible and you are blaming his gf?

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by misscall247: 10:54pm On May 24, 2016
anthoniosp:

Wait...and Una never kill Una brother?.. Why na?..
Kill him..catch the babe..shoot her..cut off her toungue then shoot her tongue
which specie of weed u smoke?.....#stay away 4rm weed,leave it 4us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria / He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.