Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:38 AM

Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family (50262 Views)

"How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals / Should I Send My Father This Message Our Family Is tearing apart / My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by assana: 9:32am On May 24, 2016
Sometime November or thereabout I heard that my elder brother is having a relationship with a girl infact living with the girl under my late father's roof, I confronted him he said that the girl is a good girl that she is godly, she full of godly attributes, describing how the is and everything I told him that is he sure because most girls of these days will go any lent just to secure a man, he defended the girl.

My widowed mum is also living in the same house that my brother went to bring in this girl, ever since the girl came into the family she has caused serious enmity between my mother and my brother, my brother calls my mum all sorts of evil names, he doesn't greet or talk to her anymore,the girl would tel a lie against my mum and my brother wont even ask questions he will just start reacting against the poor widow who he knows has Bp, causing the woman to be weeping every now and then while he goes around misbehaving with this girl, elders have spoken to him that the girl isnt the right person for him, families have spoken yet he ignores everybody.

This same brother of mine was keeping malice with my dad until the man died, now my brother goes about selling my father's land and collecting properties that he didnt work for, eating the money with this same girl. It has gotten bad that the girl has stylish dragged him into doing her introduction so she can have full access and control.

Please I need an honest and sincere advice, my mum is in the village with my brother, I and my 2 sisters who are married are in lagos.

Guys please you need to shine your eyes and pray very well before you carry any girl.

45 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Young03(m): 9:35am On May 24, 2016
The matter tire me too

waiting for elders to cum n put mouth

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by PresVA: 9:44am On May 24, 2016
@ subject, .....Sorry, your brother is the one destroying your family not the girl.. a third party can't 'destroy' your family if you don't allow him/her.... abi the girl use juju hold am? undecided

Your brother's attitude of selling your father's stuffs etcc further shows the kind of person he is... He really needs to work on himself. ..

when next you have a meeting with him, talk more about changing his attitude rather than focusing on the girl... let him know the problem is from him and not necessarily the girl... If he can get his attitude right, then he can probably take better decisions concerning the girl and your family at large. ..

Continue talking to him while still praying....

Then, If any of you can take your mum in, please do.. it's obvious her present environment is detrimental esp considering her health issues....

412 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Dajugba: 10:05am On May 24, 2016
Read your comments, and what I will say, he needs prayers. And secondly, he need elderly counseling. cos currently he is heading towards a direction he can't turn the wasted years if he get to realize it. so call any of the elder in the family who he can listen to see why he will regret is behavior and attitude in de future.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by carammel(f): 10:06am On May 24, 2016
The devil here is your brother not his girlfriend,he has never been a good child even while your father was alive so thread softly on the blame.
like the presVa said,be responsible for your Mom and let her know she still got you,provide for her needs no matter how little,if it is possible to get another place for her with a house help,please do. I'm saying this because your brother is capable of killing her,take action before it is late.
leave your brother for karma to decide.

108 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by TV01(m): 10:31am On May 24, 2016
You need to mobilise and attend to the following matters in turn;

Your mother - given her already poor health, you need to act quickly to ensure it does not deteriorate further. Is it best she be removed from the situation? Cared for by someone else or relocates to Lagos to be with one of her daughters?

Your inheritance - your brothers profligate ways seem like they may squander any inheritance from your father. You need to claim the shares of the 3 of you for your posterity. Is there any? Do you know the position under customary law, or your legal rights? Which code prevails?

Your brother - his choice of wife is his, and his alone. If you do not approve, or she has glaringly bad character traits - birds of a feather - your choice is to distance yourself from her/him/them.

Before marriage you can only be clear as to your concerns and why, after, you can only live with it or leave it. Are you prepared for the possible long-term consequences of standing by what you feel to be right?

But first, discuss with your sisters and ensure your husbands are on board. Then if there are any, engage the elders in your family and your village on the matter (although I see this has not worked so far?). Find some authority he will answer too. Do what you must and let your conscience be clear.

TV

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by yvelchstores(f): 11:37am On May 24, 2016
Like everyone said, ur brother is d problem.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by yetseyi(f): 11:49am On May 24, 2016
From your story, your brother is the problem. He kept malice with his own dad and you expect him to listen to the advice of the elders?

Find a way to take care of your mum, I would have said if its possible for him to leave the house with his girl he should so that there will be peace but I am thinking there are cultural issues involved as he is the only son. Don't you and your sisters have a say about him squandering family wealth?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Acidosis(m): 12:32pm On May 24, 2016
There is nothing more to say!

Your brother has always been a bad boy. The poor girl didn't raise your brother to be a prodigal son.

At this stage, only GOD can change him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by byvan03: 1:41pm On May 24, 2016
Just remove your mum from harm's way, face your home and don't go dragging for inheritance.

7 Likes

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by SAMBARRY: 5:13pm On May 24, 2016
Tv has said IT all
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by MrDavidson: 5:17pm On May 24, 2016
Which God-fearing or godly lady will agree to be living with a man that has not yet married her? Unless you too believe someone could be godly and be committing fornication.

I will advise you to take time to talk to your brother especially with respect to your Mum's health. Many guys are usually very soft hearted toward their mums no matter how bad they themselves might be.

8 Likes

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by elektra(f): 6:10pm On May 24, 2016
Mtcheww!
Na the girl I even pity sef. Imagine having a husband like your brother and an in-law like you. She better run from your family while she still has the chance.

28 Likes

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 24, 2016
If na so, your brother don loss.
Na only GOD go save am.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 24, 2016
D gal have licked his brain nd sucked out common sense from his head...

All u need to do is to call oga SEYI LAW to reset his brain with his almighty slaps(if those slaps could make a man shed tears,it will perform signs nd wonders in ur brodas life)...

Tenk me later.

7 Likes

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 24, 2016
Unless she's using Jazz, it's your brother that is destroying the family himself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by teemanbastos(m): 10:16pm On May 24, 2016
Altho' we never hear your brother's side of the story.
But as you said Your brother kept malice with His dad b4 he died(b4 the said girl came into the picture i suppose)..
1st of all..deal with your brother...try talking to him..
The girl is not the problem..your brother is..If your brother is able to come to his senses..then the Girl is off.
Most Importantly..na to dey hold vigil and pray over your brother sure pas o..cos you dnt know where this lady come from!!
#intensivePRAYERSneeded#

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Situation001(m): 10:16pm On May 24, 2016
she won't
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Afrok(m): 10:16pm On May 24, 2016
Anybody that says juju no dey, never chop vegetable soup be that... Robert Mugabe cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by AngelAhnie(f): 10:17pm On May 24, 2016
A lady from the pit of hell angry
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Elxandre(m): 10:17pm On May 24, 2016
cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:18pm On May 24, 2016
Your brother kept malice with your father till your father died. Was the girl around when your father died? I think your brother has issues. Maybe he lacked basic home training or he didn't have a father figure after your dad died but I don't think he was "jazzed". It's possible that the girl in question has a hand in all these but I think I'll blame your brother before anyone else.

16 Likes

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by anthoniosp(m): 10:19pm On May 24, 2016
assana:
Sometime November or thereabout I heard that my elder brother is having a relationship with a girl infact living with the girl under my late father's roof, I confronted him he said that the girl is a good girl that she is godly, she full of godly attributes, describing how the is and everything I told him that is he sure because most girls of these days will go any lent just to secure a man, he defended the girl.

My widowed mum is also living in the same house that my brother went to bring in this girl, ever since the girl came into the family she has caused serious enmity between my mother and my brother, my brother calls my mum all sorts of evil names, he doesn't greet or talk to her anymore,the girl would tel a lie against my mum and my brother wont even ask questions he will just start reacting against the poor widow who he knows has Bp, causing the woman to be weeping every now and then while he goes around misbehaving with this girl, elders have spoken to him that the girl isnt the right person for him, families have spoken yet he ignores everybody.

This same brother of mine was keeping malice with my dad until the man died, now my brother goes about selling my father's land and collecting properties that he didnt work for, eating the money with this same girl. It has gotten bad that the girl has stylish dragged him into doing her introduction so she can have full access and control.

Please I need an honest and sincere advice, my mum is in the village with my brother, I and my 2 sisters who are married are in lagos.

Guys please you need to shine your eyes and pray very well before you carry any girl.

Wait...and Una never kill Una brother?.. Why na?..
Kill him..catch the babe..shoot her..cut off her toungue then shoot her tongue

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Frank3n2(m): 10:20pm On May 24, 2016
My friend.. My advice is share all the properties equally, then forget about your brother because it's his life and his choice. Hopefully he won't regret his decision and dont forget to forgive him when he realizes his mistake.. Life is a phase, we are all visitors in this world. Take care of your mum, treat her and comfort her. As for the girl in question: forget her. Above all, pray for God's intervention. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 24, 2016
In this kind of situation,two things are involved

1)It's either your brother is Jazzed by the "girl"
or
2) Your brother is a bad person himself.

If your brother was jazzed,then you are safe,because he can be delivered by prayers but if he is a bad person,there are two solutions involved cheesy

1)He needs spiritual caning and cleansing

2)Your mother welfare should become your priority

choose one and use

PUCELLE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by godoluwa(m): 10:20pm On May 24, 2016
@assana, If your story is true then your brother is the major problem & not the gal. you need to evacuate ur mum frm his(ur brother) presence asap. inform the police & get a good lawyer or any human right organization to sue your brother for selling ur dads properties. I really mean what I said about taking legal actions against your brother because after selling off all ur dad properties, he will do something worse to survive which will surely affect u, ur mum & sister i.e plan to kidnap ur mum to get ransom.

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Eleganza33(f): 10:20pm On May 24, 2016
Speechless
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Eslopy(m): 10:20pm On May 24, 2016
Nwanne Ara Agbakwana Gi O!
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:21pm On May 24, 2016
She don wash put for your brother and he chop am wella na deliverance sure pass
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by acooriz(m): 10:22pm On May 24, 2016
Na women full dis ause..may one bros beat shege comot em body..e go adjust

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by eightsin(m): 10:22pm On May 24, 2016
The truth is that your brother has a bad character cause you said it didn't start recently. I.e it started even when your late dad was still alive. Blame the girl less... the problem is your bro

5 Likes

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Sunnykaka(m): 10:22pm On May 24, 2016
Na waiting be the title of your movie...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria / He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.