Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:56 AM

Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family (50265 Views)

"How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals / Should I Send My Father This Message Our Family Is tearing apart / My Half Brother Is Causing So Much Problem In Our Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by factsdigger: 10:54pm On May 24, 2016
Carry her case go babalawo she will leave jejely forever and your brother will thank the family later weeping in prostration.if you like dnt listen.
assana:
Sometime November or thereabout I heard that my elder brother is having a relationship with a girl infact living with the girl under my late father's roof, I confronted him he said that the girl is a good girl that she is godly, she full of godly attributes, describing how the is and everything I told him that is he sure because most girls of these days will go any lent just to secure a man, he defended the girl.

My widowed mum is also living in the same house that my brother went to bring in this girl, ever since the girl came into the family she has caused serious enmity between my mother and my brother, my brother calls my mum all sorts of evil names, he doesn't greet or talk to her anymore,the girl would tel a lie against my mum and my brother wont even ask questions he will just start reacting against the poor widow who he knows has Bp, causing the woman to be weeping every now and then while he goes around misbehaving with this girl, elders have spoken to him that the girl isnt the right person for him, families have spoken yet he ignores everybody.

This same brother of mine was keeping malice with my dad until the man died, now my brother goes about selling my father's land and collecting properties that he didnt work for, eating the money with this same girl. It has gotten bad that the girl has stylish dragged him into doing her introduction so she can have full access and control.

Please I need an honest and sincere advice, my mum is in the village with my brother, I and my 2 sisters who are married are in lagos.

Guys please you need to shine your eyes and pray very well before you carry any girl.

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by horpeh01(m): 10:56pm On May 24, 2016
Ur bro needs prayers oo
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by 500GP: 10:57pm On May 24, 2016
YOUR BROTHER HAS EATEN EFO RIRO. YOUR BROTHER'S LIFE IS ABOUT TO FINISH

TELL YOUR MOTHER TO GO ND PRAY ON MOUNTAIN

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by aspirebig: 10:57pm On May 24, 2016
Op, please deal with issue on your kneel and you will thank God later.

Pray done targeted prayer and the rest will be history.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by TEYA: 10:58pm On May 24, 2016
Young03:
The matter tire me too

waiting for elders to cum n put mouth
You know say you no get solution to the problem, why you come chop FTC? WHY??!! angry
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 11:00pm On May 24, 2016
assana:
Sometime November or thereabout I heard that my elder brother is having a relationship with a girl infact living with the girl under my late father's roof, I confronted him he said that the girl is a good girl that she is godly, she full of godly attributes, describing how the is and everything I told him that is he sure because most girls of these days will go any lent just to secure a man, he defended the girl.

My widowed mum is also living in the same house that my brother went to bring in this girl, ever since the girl came into the family she has caused serious enmity between my mother and my brother, my brother calls my mum all sorts of evil names, he doesn't greet or talk to her anymore,the girl would tel a lie against my mum and my brother wont even ask questions he will just start reacting against the poor widow who he knows has Bp, causing the woman to be weeping every now and then while he goes around misbehaving with this girl, elders have spoken to him that the girl isnt the right person for him, families have spoken yet he ignores everybody.

This same brother of mine was keeping malice with my dad until the man died, now my brother goes about selling my father's land and collecting properties that he didnt work for, eating the money with this same girl. It has gotten bad that the girl has stylish dragged him into doing her introduction so she can have full access and control.

Please I need an honest and sincere advice, my mum is in the village with my brother, I and my 2 sisters who are married are in lagos.

Guys please you need to shine your eyes and pray very well before you carry any girl.

Your mum should be your priority. Between you and your sister, get her relocated.

Your brother clearly has issues, if he can be living in his father's house and keeping malice with the old man. i think the girl in question just brought out this a side of him that may have been a bit supressed.

Property is just property. Sadly alot of nigerian men have a lust for inheritance especually if they are first sons. If he wants to sell everything leave him to sell. The property and money will finish one day...all that is vanity. There are more important things in life than struggling property with family members... court cases can take years to resolve and often thw fights get very diabolical with considerable heart ache, time and money spent. At the end of the day the value of the said land/propertyis not worth the hypertension that follows.

Family is overated in my opinion... just because people share the same blood , dont mean you have to take bull from anyone or we have to like each other.

Focus on your husband, kids and your mom. Love and pray for your brother from afar.

2 Likes

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by skywalker240(m): 11:02pm On May 24, 2016
dat ur broda dey juju gold Digger hand,..when money don finish he go get sense.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Gaskia: 11:07pm On May 24, 2016
' and you confronted him', why? Was there any issue then?
Are you sure there was no unnecessary animosity against her before she decided to ' fight back' ?
However, she lacks self discipline to stay put and observe a family dissolve because of her ' love'.
You need to pray sincerely and be ready to change if after a genuine self examination, you are also found wanting.
You can earn the ears of your brother by ceasing to be confrontational, apologize to him for being hostile and he will be deeply shocked... slowly, he will regain his senses and act aright. My sincere concerns for your pains.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by danot1030: 11:09pm On May 24, 2016
Your brother had a bad up-bringing probably due to poor parenting, the lady only came as a catalyst to help bring out the bad manner in him.

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by oochi123(f): 11:09pm On May 24, 2016
carammel:
The devil here is your brother not his girlfriend,he has never been a good child even while your father was alive so thread softly on the blame.
like the presVa said,be responsible for your Mom and let her know she still got you,provide for her needs no matter how little,if it is possible to get another place for her with a house help,please do. I'm saying this because your brother is capable of killing her,take action before it is late.
leave your brother for karma to decide.
God bless you for speaking out the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by alobright17(m): 11:09pm On May 24, 2016
sweetcocoa:
What are you talking about? This young man is beyond irresponsible and you are blaming his gf?
You never see where ladies dey caution their boyfriend to stop insulting their mom?,my first ever gf do force me then to call and send money to my mom no matter how little,sometimes I'll intentionally try to tell her bad things about my mom to know her reaction but she will keep defending my mom,dear try and think deep and understand my point and know that the lady is behind the whole shiitt happening.POWER OF PUSSY THOUGH.I'm not saying the guy is not a fool but capture the lady and see positive change in the family.

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by seeman(m): 11:11pm On May 24, 2016
Throway her
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Missmossy(f): 11:14pm On May 24, 2016
If you could get your mom out of the house, do that ASAP before it gets messier. As for your brother, he might be enchanted who knows??
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by slysteel: 11:14pm On May 24, 2016
assana:

I am yet to see the crime committed by the girl so far,all i hear is what your brother did or didn't do,what i am seeing here are possessive women who are not ready to free their brother and son so he can settle down with his choice,yes its his choice.

2 Likes

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 24, 2016
Your brother eats money, wow quite some appetite.. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 24, 2016
assana:

My advice is go to village, call the elders and ask them to share your father's property among the lot ofyou. After the sharing,leave him alone. He can sell his portion for all I care, in fact he should sell all, let him and his foolish wife or girlfriend suffer after the selling.na their cup of tea be that.A lot of peeps are already suffering in Nigeria.

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by afroxyz: 11:35pm On May 24, 2016
Upon your long epistle, you failed to mention one thing the girl did that suggests she wants to destroy your family. If I was the girl I would run sef

5 Likes

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Omojolaray(m): 11:44pm On May 24, 2016
assana:

Thank God for you sharing. Problem shared Is half solved. Now accept Christ cause he his the comforter of our soul without him we are nothing but hungry humans. The only solution is prayer cause it fixes everything possible. This is based on the truth in the Bible... I pray God will comfort your mum in Jesus name..... Amen

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Irishrena1(f): 11:44pm On May 24, 2016
Had you not played on the self pity line- "widow" so much, I would have been more instinctively inclined to believe that your side was the whole truth or at least 90% of it. Now I feel like I will have to hear your brother's own version because I mean, you look at it, a mother that bore him for 9 months? First take out the self pity line and ask the same question
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by smileysmiley(f): 11:46pm On May 24, 2016
Your brother is very ill mannered... hope he is not jazzed o cause even my younger brother who is 12 knows that mummy is bae... every responsible man should know this... as for what to do, it's clear that the woman doesn't want to last long in her marital home so you will make it easy for her... travel home when your brother is away, go with your sister, get the documents of any remaining property and please take your mother with you before they kill her, anybody who tries my mother is looking for death I swear, you can spice the visit up by going with someone to beat blue and black from her body, throw her things out and lock the house, give her a stern warning and then leave... you and your sister can do the beating sef, let her know that the beating will continue occasionally if she remains there... I'm not a violent person o but some people need brain resetting every now and then... talk to the elders in your village, give them small thing and ensure that they make everyone around treat them like an outcast until your brother returns the woman... no just sit down, fold hands, dey allow one nyama nyama woman destroy your home... all the while wey you dey visit, you no fit sama the girl one slap? how pesin go dey maltreat your mama and go just dey look am, I don vex for you sef
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Omojolaray(m): 11:46pm On May 24, 2016
assana:

Thank God for you sharing. Problem shared Is half solved. Now accept Christ cause he is the comforter of our soul without him we are nothing but hungry humans. The only solution is prayer cause it fixes everything possible. This is based on the truth in the Bible... I pray God will comfort your mum in Jesus name..... Amen

2 Likes

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Irishrena1(f): 11:49pm On May 24, 2016
Had you not played on the self pity line- "widow" so much, I would have been more instinctively inclined to believe that your side was the whole truth or at least 90% of it. Now I feel like I will have to hear your brother's own version because I mean, you look at it, a mother that bore him for 9 months? First take out the self pity line and ask the same question. Damn my mum has been separated for so long and my dad died last year but I've not been in the habit of attracting pity to myself in ordinary circumstances with the "fatherless" line neither has my mum ever stood up as a widow or stuff like that in church and nobody even remembers those facts around us often.

Op are you by chance from Akwa Ibom, Calabar or environs? I've had a personal encounter with a family from there and it wasn't funny. When they unite against a girl who is not their tribe, this is how they stage their storyline

2 Likes

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Samjr(m): 11:50pm On May 24, 2016
Thank God you are married. All you need do is talk to you other sister who is married, so you two can remove your mom from that house. if you really want her to leave long forget properties that your late father worked for, let it all go and I promise you your brother will come around, it will take a long while but he will surely come around.

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by flyingdutchman(m): 11:57pm On May 24, 2016
NA YA BROTHER BE THE PROBLEM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by YOLO1(m): 12:02am On May 25, 2016
Ur brother is the real source of the problem. The Lady is just an addition. Why not take ur brother to T.B Joshua? If problem persists, Kill him.

2 Likes

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by azunnayaochris: 12:02am On May 25, 2016
your brother has a serious problem and you also haven't found the cause of your family problem. The girl is innocent and may not even be a problem to the family .

Your brother's excess need to be checked.

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by Nobody: 12:05am On May 25, 2016
Abeg op tell me his name make baba call am break I'm mirror.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by enoch273: 12:21am On May 25, 2016
assana:

And you still dey dull? If you can't talk sense into him, beat sense into him. Better find a way to separate that karashika from his life oo. No allow one dirty thing called woman to dey manipulate yur brother to use your mama play.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by banmee(m): 12:46am On May 25, 2016
assana:

The girl is not trying to destroy your family. Your brother is.

1 Like

Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by 7footre(m): 12:48am On May 25, 2016
Please you need to act and act fast if for nothing, for the sake of your younger brother. since the elder brother is he'll bent on squandering what's left of your father's estate, call on the elders of your family to divide the estate of your dad between his surviving kids and wife or better still, get a lawyer and do so.

As for your brother, no amount of words spoken can get him back at this point not until he has effectively run d properties aground trust me on this one

Whatever you do, may the gods guide you
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by MarieSucre(f): 12:50am On May 25, 2016
anthoniosp:

Wait...and Una never kill Una brother?.. Why na?..
Kill him..catch the babe..shoot her..cut off her toungue then shoot her tongue

Hahahaha. Nna na wa o.
Re: Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family by sindan: 12:57am On May 25, 2016
PresVA:
@ subject, .....Sorry, your brother is the one destroying your family not the girl.. a third party can't 'destroy' your family if you don't allow him/her.... abi the girl use juju hold am? undecided

Your brother's attitude of selling your father's stuffs etcc further shows the kind of person he is... He really needs to work on himself. ..

when next you have a meeting with him, talk more about changing his attitude rather than focusing on the girl... let him know the problem is from him and not necessarily the girl... If he can get his attitude right, then he can probably take better decisions concerning the girl and your family at large. ..

Continue talking to him while still praying....

Then, If any of you can take your mum in, please do.. it's obvious her present environment is detrimental esp considering her health issues....

Amen!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria / He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.