Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Because She Left Him, He Wants All His Money & Gifts Back... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Because She Left Him, He Wants All His Money & Gifts Back... (631 Views)

Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues / Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Because She Left Him, He Wants All His Money & Gifts Back... by marvelck: 10:29am On May 24, 2016
Some guys no get chill or shame at all. How can you ask a girl to return or refund every kobo you've spent on her simply cos she decided to end the relationship. What about all the things she did for you and the sex she gave you in the course of the relationship. Each time I see a guy behaving like that after a break break, then it shows he never really loved the girl in the first place. Didnt they say love is sacrificial. If things doesnt work out, let it go and move on notwithstanding the money that went into it. Relationship of today is more like a business venture. You go into it fully aware of the risks in it. It either ends well or not. So, brace up and move on. Whats given, is gone. Asking him or her for any refund can never make you feel better
Re: Because She Left Him, He Wants All His Money & Gifts Back... by PunkyV(f): 10:32am On May 24, 2016
Lol, he must be sniffing glue.

But just to get him off my back, I'd give him his things back. Who needs that kind of headache
Re: Because She Left Him, He Wants All His Money & Gifts Back... by whogoscam: 10:33am On May 24, 2016
Did he loan them to her? If so he has right. If there wasn't any agreement or contract binding to that effect, then he is a looser and should just move on
Re: Because She Left Him, He Wants All His Money & Gifts Back... by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:35am On May 24, 2016
How will he pay for the breast he sucked & the kongo he shine?? D guy dey smoke solution
Re: Because She Left Him, He Wants All His Money & Gifts Back... by BayLord01(m): 10:36am On May 24, 2016
She go even return my spe*m if we do it...
Re: Because She Left Him, He Wants All His Money & Gifts Back... by Flexherbal(m): 10:36am On May 24, 2016
When counting the things that a woman has done for a man, don't name sex. There are so many other things women can give to men outside sex.
Re: Because She Left Him, He Wants All His Money & Gifts Back... by whogoscam: 10:37am On May 24, 2016
Flexherbal:
When counting the things that a woman has done for a man, don't name sex. There are so many other things women can give to men outside sex.

What else?
Re: Because She Left Him, He Wants All His Money & Gifts Back... by Hadez(f): 10:39am On May 24, 2016
Dt is childish. If I break up wit a guy he should not take back his gifts b matured
Re: Because She Left Him, He Wants All His Money & Gifts Back... by youngberry001(m): 10:41am On May 24, 2016
BayLord01:
She go even return my spe*m if we do it...
grin now dis is shi*t nigga

if am a girl i will just buy u yurghurt
Re: Because She Left Him, He Wants All His Money & Gifts Back... by jazelander(f): 10:49am On May 24, 2016
may God have mërcy on him
Re: Because She Left Him, He Wants All His Money & Gifts Back... by Lovelynature(m): 11:17am On May 24, 2016
Who does that?
Any guy that does that is just a kid. Every dime spent and gifts given in a relationship should be forgotten from the very day of breakup

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Girls This Wicked?? See Photo / Irresistible But Dangerous Butties On Bikini / Ways To Improve Your Intimacy With Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.