Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance (41617 Views)

The Inauguration Of Governance Support Group(gsg), South East Zone / Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon / 15 Things Buhari Is Doing To Cut Down Cost Of Governance By Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by ijebu2020: 3:39pm On May 24, 2016
This cripled hypocrite Omojuwa should just shut up..Fayose will teach you some senses very soon....
Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by HirstMOG(m): 3:40pm On May 24, 2016
do us the same favor by showing the difference between Lagos and Imo, the same APSHIT governed states. You are clearly showing us that the same APC that sponsored boko haram just to score cheap votes are the same people sponsoring the herdsmen. The picture you are using to mock Fayose was taken when he was advising the farmers and hunters in Ekiti to defend themselves since your savior bubu and his government can not defend his people. As for you, this is your position in buhari's mind.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by leofab(f): 3:40pm On May 24, 2016
Omojuwa should have compared vigilantees in Lagos and ekiti and not hunters and police; or rather police in Lagos and police in ekiti.. Omojuwa is just foolish; I don't blame him though but the zombies that are now carried away with jubilation.. He expects power Bìkè in the jungle ? Why not compare ekiti and Osun or Lagos and cross river !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by wacoj(m): 3:40pm On May 24, 2016
This Omojuwa or whatever they call him is more clueless than mr bubu.
Ekiti state gets only average of 2.2 billion from the Federal govt monthly with little to nothing IGR.

Lagos state gets one of the highest allocation after Akwaibom state of about 8 billion every month.
Lagos state has the highest IGR in the country.

How then can you compare the two?
These bikes and cars will end up roaming the streets of V.I, Ikoyi, Ajah, Ikeja, surulere, and possibly Ogba never the local areas.

But the hunters will do the real job so shut up!

Infact, Lagos should borrow a leaf from Anambra state that is now doing Aerial surveillance for the herdsmen despite their little allocation

3 Likes

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by SohoGlobal: 3:41pm On May 24, 2016
Waoh great!
Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by nigerianvenom(m): 3:41pm On May 24, 2016
Silva79:
I'm a pro pdp but sincerely I have never heard fayose commissioned anything. He is such a joke I don't see him getting a second term

No, u are not pro pdp, if not u would have read this news about some commission project in ekiti state.
http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/fayose-commissions-projects-as-pdp.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:42pm On May 24, 2016
sonnie10:

How many minutes would it take for one Fulani herdsman to burn down those structures you listed. It took them only a few minutes in one night to destroy the whole of Agatu in Benue State. Who goes chasing rat when his house is on fire?

Well all Governors in Nigeria should not build anything and train hunters only. Dazzol cool cool cool
Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 24, 2016
Omojuwa is still pained because Fayose snubbed his request for an interview

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by cacasentiano(m): 3:43pm On May 24, 2016
I too like this man,im things dey de different
Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by gurunlocker: 3:44pm On May 24, 2016
amokemi:

So that's why Ekiti should be arming hunters abi?
Very reasonable question... let me ask mine,starting with "so" also

So why don't FG do something about the Fulani herdsmen saga all this while?

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by uniteam: 3:44pm On May 24, 2016
gurunlocker:
Looking for publicity? How will you be comparing ekiti and Lagos? Lagos can even stop depending on FG, if ekiti try that, they will sell them on olx.... So this is just bullshit

Cant stop laughing! See how you just belittled my state! Gurunlocker, you are a clown.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by folks4luv(f): 3:44pm On May 24, 2016
now I see d reason omojuwa and other APC e-rats have been controlling d mind and opinions of some folks. think deeply.

1. how many times has lag faced herdsmen prob?
2. check all d states where herdsmen has wrecked havoc, how many of those states are complaining d police aren't well armed?
3. why are we agitating for state police today? to make police closer to the people. now, between police and local hunters, who is closer to the people, who can take shifts to wake up all night to protect a village?
4. look at those cars, how many of them can make it through unmotorable roads to rescue villagers in case of danger?
5. if u v ever seen local vigilantes working, protecting lives and properties before, u will think twice before opening your mouth to put down fayose even if your brain has been totally sold out to APC.

people are hailing the decision of fayose to protect his people, and e-rats like omojuwa are working for their threatened masters...still can't see that?

3 Likes

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by sonnie10: 3:44pm On May 24, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Well all Governors in Nigeria should not build anything and train hunters only. Dazzol cool cool cool

The structures they already have should be protected. You do not build on a sinking sand.
Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by folks4luv(f): 3:47pm On May 24, 2016
nigerianvenom:

No, u are not pro pdp, if not u would have read this news about some commission project in ekiti state.
http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/fayose-commissions-projects-as-pdp.html?m=1
n if he is pro-pdp, he will know fayose is not seeking second term
Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by ProfessorPP(m): 3:48pm On May 24, 2016
To me, fayose case is just like the case of that widow in the bible who donated just two kobo in Nigeria currency and got answer from God.
Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by M4gunners: 3:49pm On May 24, 2016
Munujuwa tweeter junkie go and sit down.
Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by yinkuse: 3:53pm On May 24, 2016
Omojuwa or woteva is name is wasnt referring to Bike or Vehicles purchased by Lagos state. Dis is all about modernization. Modern equipment would have been ok for these Hunters to yeild a beta result not dis shakabula.

haftob:
I used to think this omojuwa guy has sense, I just discovered he is a fool. How can those motorcycles chase herdsmen inside thick bush and swamps? Sense just too far away from some people

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by jegz25(m): 3:57pm On May 24, 2016
Fayose President of agberos

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by opius: 3:58pm On May 24, 2016
Silva79:
I'm a pro pdp but sincerely I have never heard fayose commissioned anything. He is such a joke I don't see him getting a second term

U don't live around , do u ?
Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by IRserveMyComent(f): 3:59pm On May 24, 2016
How can you compare a once federal capital territory with ekity state.

That omojuwa guy should go and lie down.
Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by yinkuse: 4:04pm On May 24, 2016
Read to understand before commenting not the other way round. What the guy is preaching is modernization. U cant fight terrorist with Shakabula I am a proud indegene of Ekiti and our Governor ought to have purchased a modern equipment for the Hunters.

castrokins:
Omojuwa Is A Fool. What's The IGR Of Lagos Compared To That Of Ekiti?

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by Delphi(m): 4:09pm On May 24, 2016
Brother, your wisdom is unblemished!. It is these hunters that will take care of the rampaging herdsmen not the normal security outfit. How many times have Nigerians seen Policemen around their farms. This is not a conventional warfare as such it is the non-conventional security outfit that will produce the desired results. Anyway, "the hood does not make the monk".

ZUBY77:
Lagos with their flashy cars and shinning uniforms with blaring Olamide songs won't go into the farms where the terrorism is happening. We know who the real security men are now.

In the domain of the shinning and smiling flashy Lagos Police, robbers rob banks, people snatch ladies bags, Agberos extort money from passers-by, Igbos and their neighbours fight in the markets daily, fire guts markets and buildings, cult members kill each other etc.
What do the shinning gentlemen do?
They come to work with doughnuts, burgers, polished shoes and go to breaks occasionally to have some cold beer. Even DPOs host their girlfriends in the station offices.

You see those Fayose Warriors, The Libyan Herdsmen will leave Ekiti whether they like it or not. The reason is simple, we know their leader Murmur Ghadafi is dead to us since he hasn't said anything serious about his countrymen who is invading Southern Nigeria with guns and cattle.

If all the southern states adopt the #FayoseIdeology, we will drive the Libyans back to their home country. We just hope our Fulani brothers will allow them passage way through their lands back to Libya because they allowed them to come pass on their way in.

A few more fights would break out eventually between them and the Warriors, a few more people will die as a sacrifice for the living,
But the final fact is that they will leave Ekiti eventually because you can't go into a bloody war with your landlord and remain in his house after,no matter who was right or wrong.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by successinlife: 4:13pm On May 24, 2016
ephemm:
Fayose is just a mistake!

Imagine how educated the people of Ekiti are, yet they produce something like Fayose

That's politics for you. Nigerians are well educated yet the best we produced in our last presidential election was Buhari, isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 24, 2016
ephemm:

Imagine how educated the people of Ekiti are, yet they produce something like Fayose
LOL @ "something like Fayose" grin grin shocked cool
Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by nijanigga: 4:18pm On May 24, 2016
God is this how Ekiti people have been rubbished? CHAI !!
Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by TheAdvocate(m): 4:19pm On May 24, 2016
because Lagos is APC and Ekiti is PDP abi? Okay lets compare Rivers (PDP) and Yobe or Borno (both APC) undecided

Foolish fool
Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by aljharem(m): 4:20pm On May 24, 2016
Stupidity at its peak.
Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by JIGHU(m): 4:22pm On May 24, 2016
SHOULD EKITI ARM FULANI HERSDMEN INSTEAD? OR YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLE?
amokemi:

So that's why Ekiti should be arming hunters abi?
Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by chi4ik4(m): 4:25pm On May 24, 2016
stupid blogger, plying politics with your people's life. fayose met his people in the rural area. don't Lagos have rural area? foolish blogger

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by chi4ik4(m): 4:29pm On May 24, 2016
ephemm:

and see how silly you are by comparing rural area pix and urban area pix. pls receive sense
Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by praxisnetworks: 4:30pm On May 24, 2016
Silva79:

I can't shout.

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by Abimbex007: 4:31pm On May 24, 2016
gurunlocker:
Looking for publicity? How will you be comparing ekiti and Lagos? Lagos can even stop depending on FG, if ekiti try that, they will sell them on olx.... So this is just bullshit
LOL @ sell them on OLX

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Having A Vacation In Cuba (Photos) / Remi Tinubu: How I Became A Born-Again Christian While In Exile In USA / Journalists Waiting For Diezani In Front Of UK Police Station (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.