Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,366 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance (41610 Views)

The Inauguration Of Governance Support Group(gsg), South East Zone / Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon / 15 Things Buhari Is Doing To Cut Down Cost Of Governance By Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:19pm On May 24, 2016
Fayose should start showing construction of roads, Healthcare centres or schools sincerely. He should be the worst Governor in Nigeria cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by freemanbubble: 3:19pm On May 24, 2016
ok ba
Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by hob(m): 3:20pm On May 24, 2016
i cant laugh

Fayose na miscreant

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by UAE123(m): 3:20pm On May 24, 2016
In 7up motto "THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEAR"
Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by Faremisodeeq(m): 3:20pm On May 24, 2016
Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by easyfem(m): 3:20pm On May 24, 2016
Eveylrybody know fayoshe is a big mistake But herdmen too no try joor ,

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by damula(m): 3:21pm On May 24, 2016
You don't compare incomparable grin

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by pheesayor(m): 3:21pm On May 24, 2016
empty barrels make the loudest noise
Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by favouritesahaba: 3:21pm On May 24, 2016
They are tackling different security challenge.

Fulani attack in the bush

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by UnknownT: 3:21pm On May 24, 2016
Silva79:
I'm a pro pdp but sincerely I have never heard fayose commissioned anything. He is such a joke I don't see him getting a second term
He is not going for second term, he has done a term before he was 'impeached '
Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by akinboyo: 3:21pm On May 24, 2016
What will NPF use these vehicles to do? Is it not majorly at the expense of the masses. Driving against traffic, chasing innocent drivers in other to exploit them etc. "We shall all see these vehicles in the next one year"..... Engaging local vigilante to combat unwarranted killings may not have sense in ur eye now, but with time you will all know. Thanks to local vigilante in the Northern side.............

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by wengerly(m): 3:22pm On May 24, 2016
Silva79:
I'm a pro pdp but sincerely I have never heard fayose commissioned anything. He is such a joke I don't see him getting a second term

Unfortunately, Ekiti people will vote him again.
Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by ribbit: 3:23pm On May 24, 2016
molydonhenry:
Nonsense! D comparism z nt worth it, btw hw old z ekiti state?
we are talking about governance not the state..

Use your education just once.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by irondome: 3:24pm On May 24, 2016
ephemm:
Fayose is just a mistake!

Imagine how educated the people of Ekiti are, yet they produce something like Fayose

I wouldn't completely blame the intelligent people of Ekiti for dumping Fayemi. Fayemi simply failed as a Governor and more importantly, his elitism did him no good.

4 Likes

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by Kulas: 3:24pm On May 24, 2016
What is the meaning of this trash Omojuwa is writing?. How much internal revenue do Lagos generate monthly to compare with Ekiti. mcheeew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by Themonster: 3:24pm On May 24, 2016
I know that the perpetual zombies and fulani herdsmen slaves will some how and someway condemn Fayose tactically since condemning him directly will attract public bashing to you.
this is what you get when you allow aisha rice infested to take over your reasoning.
now tell me will those bikes and vehicles enter bush to hunt fulani herdsmen?
i have never seen this bastard omojuwa criticize this fulani menace only for him to condemn the oshokomole of yoruba land the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolowo and any yeroba leader dead or alive.
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter omojuwa

4 Likes

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by NDRepublic: 3:25pm On May 24, 2016
amokemi:

So that's why Ekiti should be arming hunters abi?

They are armed with dane guns to fight AK47 wielding Fulani herdsmen grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by eph12(m): 3:26pm On May 24, 2016
Silva79:
What second term? This is his second term.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by amokemi(m): 3:26pm On May 24, 2016
Ekiti Kete, e ku ise o.
Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 24, 2016
Make no mistake as lofty as dose fyn pick ups are, it will b fair to compare criminal rate in both states esp in lagos where touting of all sorts hv been legalised, ppl are taxed heavily to provide pick up vans for police to use in molesting innocent ppl while d criminals and miscreants are dancin shoki causin trouble on our roads and lives every time. Its nt abt okada n van only, its abt youths empowerment and jailin of non repentant miscreants and gettin rid of dem on d street of lagos until den ekiti is better of at least fayose can eat amala in buka and roam abt d street of ekiti on bike wit short nika. Can ambode try dat? I doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by castrokins(m): 3:28pm On May 24, 2016
Omojuwa Is A Fool. What's The IGR Of Lagos Compared To That Of Ekiti?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by haftob(m): 3:28pm On May 24, 2016
I used to think this omojuwa guy has sense, I just discovered he is a fool. How can those motorcycles chase herdsmen inside thick bush and swamps? Sense just too far away from some people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by molydonhenry(m): 3:28pm On May 24, 2016
ribbit:
we are talking about governance not the state..

Use your education just once.
And so government and time are not related to development abi? rabbit
Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by repogirl(f): 3:29pm On May 24, 2016
Badbelle Blogger mtcheww!

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by defash8: 3:29pm On May 24, 2016
Native intelligence is what Fayose is using, the end justify the means. Why do you need atomic bomb to kill a fly?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by people3: 3:30pm On May 24, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by EngrIdris: 3:30pm On May 24, 2016
Fayose is a known cow grin
Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by Guyman02: 3:31pm On May 24, 2016
How much does Lagos get from IGR and Federal allocation every month to be compared to rural Ekiti?

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by sonnie10: 3:33pm On May 24, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Fayose should start showing construction of roads, Healthcare centres or schools sincerely. He should be the worst Governor in Nigeria cool cool cool

How many minutes would it take for one Fulani herdsman to burn down those structures you listed. It took them only a few minutes in one night to destroy the whole of Agatu in Benue State. Who goes chasing rat when his house is on fire?

3 Likes

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by jamace(m): 3:35pm On May 24, 2016
Omojuwa, how market? Na for Fayose body you come get power, ba? grin grin
Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by Deadlytruth(m): 3:36pm On May 24, 2016
So sad for Ekiti.
Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by DExplorer1: 3:39pm On May 24, 2016
I sincerely cannot point out just ONE thing Fayose has done in Ekiti. It's really unfortunate having him as Governor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Having A Vacation In Cuba (Photos) / Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses / Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.