Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance (41616 Views)

The Inauguration Of Governance Support Group(gsg), South East Zone / Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon / 15 Things Buhari Is Doing To Cut Down Cost Of Governance By Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by str8talk1: 8:43pm On May 24, 2016
Let's stop celebrating misguided OPs like dis so-called Omojuwa.
What's so special abt his tweets or public opinions dat others hv nt canvassed years ahead of him?
Check my recent posts? Ambode just wasted state funds in buying equipment for d Fulani Govt. (FG) of Nigeria dat cant protect u whn these marauding demons of Fulani herdsmen attacks in contrast to Fayose(my man) who is busy equiping his own pple against these blood suckers.

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by davo3286: 8:52pm On May 24, 2016
gurunlocker:
Looking for publicity? How will you be comparing ekiti and Lagos? Lagos can even stop depending on FG, if ekiti try that, they will sell them on olx.... So this is just bullshit

Don't mind that cheap attention seeker.
Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by comodo: 8:58pm On May 24, 2016
Omojuwa of a person is just a slowpoke. Those bling bling from Lagos state will not be fit for the purpose in Ekiti. U don't use gun for a machete work. They need trackers and area men in Ekiti. These Libyans attack from d bush. they pass through bush paths. is it where u will use SUV?.? Fayose is smart. These men he hired knows all short cuts. They can easily flank these Libyans or even ambush them easily. He acted like a general. Once criminal enter bush. Police don stop d chase.

3 Likes

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by davo3286: 8:58pm On May 24, 2016
Omojuwa reminds me of a baby seeking the attention of its mother's breast. ...very pathetic.

Anybody who compares lagos to ekiti is not only trying to be mischievous but is also trying to be st00pid. For crying out loud, lagos was a federal capital for so many years before it was transferred to Abuja. Therefore the basic foundation (roads and flyovers plus other infrastructures, security architectures, etc) was already there before democracy in 1999. Lagos was already developed even before thief.nubu came along...then fash.oole and now Am.boole. So it was easier for them because the platform had already been created by the FG. Before we can compare in fairness. Lets relocate the seat of power (Aso Rock) to Ekiti and leave it there for as long as it was left in lagos then remove it and then hand the state over to Fayose. Believe you me, Fashola the super star, wont come near Fayose in terms performance.

In conclusion, there's no basis for comparison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by chachanga: 9:03pm On May 24, 2016
ZUBY77:
Lagos with their flashy cars and shinning uniforms with blaring Olamide songs won't go into the farms where the terrorism is happening. We know who the real security men are now.

In the domain of the shinning and smiling flashy Lagos Police, robbers rob banks, people snatch ladies bags, Agberos extort money from passers-by, Igbos and their neighbours fight in the markets daily, fire guts markets and buildings, cult members kill each other etc.
What do the shinning gentlemen do?
They come to work with doughnuts, burgers, polished shoes and go to breaks occasionally to have some cold beer. Even DPOs host their girlfriends in the station offices.

You see those Fayose Warriors, The Libyan Herdsmen will leave Ekiti whether they like it or not. The reason is simple, we know their leader Murmur Ghadafi is dead to us since he hasn't said anything serious about his countrymen who is invading Southern Nigeria with guns and cattle.

If all the southern states adopt the #FayoseIdeology, we will drive the Libyans back to their home country. We just hope our Fulani brothers will allow them passage way through their lands back to Libya because they allowed them to pass on their way in.

A few more fights would break out eventually between them and the Warriors, a few more people will die as a sacrifice for the living, after all "Everything gives up something once in a while."
But the final fact is that they will leave Ekiti eventually because you can't go into a bloody war with your landlord and remain in his house after, no matter who was right or wrong.

Omojuwa's just been a nitpicking granny on this one.

Haba?! How would he even stop so low to be making such slanted comparisons?

So, what's his solution to the countless dead and more to come since the cattle drivers have also been mouthing off that no one can stop them from grazing anywhere OR was omojuwa blind then and deaf to read that then?!

The guy should get off Fayose case and go lay low somewhere o. Dis one nor be motivational speech o. Dis na "Talk & Do" zone o? If himself nor dey craze with his criminallly convenient forgetfulness, him go dey remember say the same Fulani guys are part of the Boko Haram ethnic stock.

It's easy to be casual about the crocodile in your neighbor's pool, right?! He's a mentally lax and nonchalant ninny on this one.

He should shut up until he's ready to tweet an Alternatively Effective GrassRoots Securitization Framework that will safeguard the safety of those locals in the bush who are obviously unable to sip champagne while waiting for million Naira cheques for having spouted rubbish like this his nonsense tweet grin! embarassed!
#HeartlesslyInsensitive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by tonytony208(m): 9:16pm On May 24, 2016
amokemi:

So that's why Ekiti should be arming hunters abi?

So, who should fayose arm? He should arm policemen that can pick race at the sound of banger, abi? Use your head once in a while!

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by Mckmouth: 9:24pm On May 24, 2016
Personally, I think it not appropriate to compare Ekiti and
Lagos when dividends of democracy is the bone of contention. Let us forget the personality of the govs,Ekiti gets like 1,5bn allocation monthly ,if not less,there is a Lagos with 20bn naira IGR plus the allocation. Please think about this and don't compare them anymore.
Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by Mckmouth: 9:24pm On May 24, 2016
Personally, I think it is not appropriate to compare Ekiti and
Lagos when dividends of democracy is the bone of contention. Let us forget the personality of the govs,Ekiti gets like 1,5bn allocation monthly ,if not less,there is a Lagos with 20bn naira IGR plus the allocation. Please think about this and don't compare them anymore.
Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by Appareil(m): 9:31pm On May 24, 2016
Silva79:
I'm a pro pdp but sincerely I have never heard fayose commissioned anything. He is such a joke I don't see him getting a second term
Vraiment? dit moi!! Pardon PDP pikin devenir critique!
Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by Appareil(m): 9:31pm On May 24, 2016
Silva79:
I'm a pro pdp but sincerely I have never heard fayose commissioned anything. He is such a joke I don't see him getting a second term
Vraiment? dit moi!! Pardon! PDP pikin devenir critique!

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by Tmoyo(m): 10:21pm On May 24, 2016
adajiboyy:
Now I no omojuwa is a fool and don't place value on people lives...has lagos recorded any fulani attacks? Do ekiti state generate the same funds as lagos? Does ekiti state receive the same monthly allocation from Abuja....was the police not told about the inpending attacks by the fulani's in enugu wat was there reaction? May God forgive u omojuwa and any man that support this useless comparison
u are sick dan ur nature, tell me if ambode get two heads than dat of fayose...omojuwa talks abt d trend of governance, diz is beyond d picture u seeing....brain I proclaim for u
Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by hmohammed(m): 11:52pm On May 24, 2016
ZUBY77:
Lagos with their flashy cars and shinning uniforms with blaring Olamide songs won't go into the farms where the terrorism is happening. We know who the real security men are now.

In the domain of the shinning and smiling flashy Lagos Police, robbers rob banks, people snatch ladies bags, Agberos extort money from passers-by, Igbos and their neighbours fight in the markets daily, fire guts markets and buildings, cult members kill each other etc.
What do the shinning gentlemen do?
They come to work with doughnuts, burgers, polished shoes and go to breaks occasionally to have some cold beer. Even DPOs host their girlfriends in the station offices.

You see those Fayose Warriors, The Libyan Herdsmen will leave Ekiti whether they like it or not. The reason is simple, we know their leader Murmur Ghadafi is dead to us since he hasn't said anything serious about his countrymen who is invading Southern Nigeria with guns and cattle.

If all the southern states adopt the #FayoseIdeology, we will drive the Libyans back to their home country. We just hope our Fulani brothers will allow them passage way through their lands back to Libya because they allowed them to pass on their way in.

A few more fights would break out eventually between them and the Warriors, a few more people will die as a sacrifice for the living, after all "Everything gives up something once in a while."
But the final fact is that they will leave Ekiti eventually because you can't go into a bloody war with your landlord and remain in his house after, no matter who was right or wrong.

If only we can do an analysis of the likes on this comment, then you will see tat 90 percent of it emanates from the SE people. What a pity
Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by Nobody: 1:22am On May 25, 2016
hmohammed:

If only we can do an analysis of the likes on this comment, then you will see tat 90 percent of it emanates from the SE people. What a pity

Forget the "Likers", understand the message.
Attack me for correcting you.

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by ZUBY77(m): 4:17am On May 25, 2016
hmohammed:

Yeah Mohammed.
Ekiti is also in South East. Besides no one expects Gaddafi and his Kinsmen to like the message.

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by ooshinibos: 8:19am On May 25, 2016
tonio2wo:

What has that got to do with the topic?
If you want to know why watch this to d end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1uqcKpUSO4
no excuse ..... I guess if you owed 5 months wages , you will not be in support of fayose whatever his reasons are ..
Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by tonio2wo: 8:26am On May 25, 2016
ooshinibos:

no excuse ..... I guess if you owed 5 months wages , you will not be in support of fayose whatever his reasons are ..
His reasons make sence. Predecessors should stop borrowing beyond their tenures! They incure serviceable debt which affect their successors.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by jeje123(m): 8:44am On May 25, 2016
adeusolu:

[size=15pt]how did all the police helicopters and military tanks help to pretect the agatu and enugu communities or resettle the displaced? Zomb.ies will always fool themselves.
GIVE FAYOSE THE MONEY AT THE DISPOSAL OF LAGOS STATE AND BEHOLD THE SHEAR SPLENDOUR OF HIS LEADERSHIP.
FAYOSE FOR PRESIDENT OF ALL NIGERIA 2019...TRUE JUSTICE, EQUTIY AND PROPSERITY ..
SS SW & SE SOLIDLY BEHIND HIM.
[/size]

U really sound like tout called Fayose! If he contest for presidential post he can't win Ekiti state talkless of other states in Nigeria. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by ghostofsparta(m): 10:54am On May 25, 2016
leofab:
Omojuwa should have compared vigilantees in Lagos and ekiti and not hunters and police; or rather police in Lagos and police in ekiti.. Omojuwa is just foolish; I don't blame him though but the zombies that are now carried away with jubilation.. He expects power Bìkè in the jungle ? Why not compare ekiti and Osun or Lagos and cross river !!!
SECONDED
wacoj:
This Omojuwa or whatever they call him is more clueless than mr bubu.
Ekiti state gets only average of 2.2 billion from the Federal govt monthly with little to nothing IGR.

Lagos state gets one of the highest allocation after Akwaibom state of about 8 billion every month.
Lagos state has the highest IGR in the country.

How then can you compare the two?
These bikes and cars will end up roaming the streets of V.I, Ikoyi, Ajah, Ikeja, surulere, and possibly Ogba never the local areas.

But the hunters will do the real job so shut up!

Infact, Lagos should borrow a leaf from Anambra state that is now doing Aerial surveillance for the herdsmen despite their little allocation
WORDS

I'm glad there are still NL members that reason correctly.
Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by ooshinibos: 11:33am On May 25, 2016
tonio2wo:

His reasons make sence. Predecessors should stop borrowing beyond their tenures! They incure serviceable debt which affect their successors.

I bet fayose salary is not in arrears by 5 months ??

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by Nobody: 11:46am On May 25, 2016
Tmoyo:
u are sick dan ur nature, tell me if ambode get two heads than dat of fayose...omojuwa talks abt d trend of governance, diz is beyond d picture u seeing....brain I proclaim for u
God bless you
Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by emmaelectelect(m): 11:05pm On May 25, 2016
Silva79:
If in this age of Google you still post such, I am afraid Propaganda must be eating you Up
well let me help you
https://www.nairaland.com/2956088/fayose-starts-operation-light-up
https://www.nairaland.com/3076756/projects-commissioned-governor-ayodele-fayose
Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by ooshinibos: 11:55am On May 26, 2016
tonio2wo:

The Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) has directed civil servants in Ekiti State to begin an indefinite ‘stay at home’ strike today. Similarly, the Chairman of the Trade Union Congress (TUC) in Ekiti State, Kolawole Olaiya, has said that the inability of the Governor Ayo Fayose administration to pay workers’ salary is an indication that ‘Ekiti has become a failed state’.

In a joint statement signed by NLC Secretary, Comrade Olayemi OJP, JNC Secretary Blessing Oladele and TUC secretary Adebayo J. A, the Organised Labour reminded Fayose of the 48 hours’ ultimatum given to him to pay all deductions and five months salaries which expired yesterday.

Speaking with reporters in Ado Ekiti, Olaiya said prevailing shortfall of allocation from the Federation Account was not enough reason not to pay workers, that unless the state government acceded to the demands of labour by midnight of yesterday, industrial action would commence today.

Olaiya said, “Every government is created for the security and welfare of the people and it is criminal for any government not to pay its workers their salaries. A government that cannot pay for five months is a failed government.”
Re: Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance by tonio2wo: 1:07pm On May 26, 2016
H
ooshinibos:

The Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) has directed civil servants in Ekiti State to begin an indefinite ‘stay at home’ strike today. Similarly, the Chairman of the Trade Union Congress (TUC) in Ekiti State, Kolawole Olaiya, has said that the inability of the Governor Ayo Fayose administration to pay workers’ salary is an indication that ‘Ekiti has become a failed state’.

In a joint statement signed by NLC Secretary, Comrade Olayemi OJP, JNC Secretary Blessing Oladele and TUC secretary Adebayo J. A, the Organised Labour reminded Fayose of the 48 hours’ ultimatum given to him to pay all deductions and five months salaries which expired yesterday.

Speaking with reporters in Ado Ekiti, Olaiya said prevailing shortfall of allocation from the Federation Account was not enough reason not to pay workers, that unless the state government acceded to the demands of labour by midnight of yesterday, industrial action would commence today.

Olaiya said, “Every government is created for the security and welfare of the people and it is criminal for any government not to pay its workers their salaries. A government that cannot pay for five months is a failed government.”
Did u quote me when osun state civil servants were in strike?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness / See The Moment Buhari Landed In Akwa Ibom For His Campaign Kick Off / "I Don't Have Coronavirus" - Reno Omokri Does 20 Push Ups, Challenges Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.