Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

OMG: See The Amount Of Condoms Ordered For Rio Olympics 2016 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG: See The Amount Of Condoms Ordered For Rio Olympics 2016 (562 Views)

Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For / I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OMG: See The Amount Of Condoms Ordered For Rio Olympics 2016 by fingard02k(m): 3:49pm On May 24, 2016
The amount is three times more than for the London 2012 four years ago, according to the International Olympic Committee.

Rio 2016 number is higher than previous Olympic Games in part because 100,000 female condoms will be available for the first time, along with 350,000 condoms for men.

About 175,000 packets of lubricant are also being supplied.

About 450,000 condoms will be distributed during the Rio de Janeiro Olympics.

The IOC insists the condoms would encourage 10,500 athletes and staff to practice safe sex.
The condoms will be distributed free from a clinic in the Athletes’ Village, or from vending machines in the area.

The village opens on July 24 with the Olympics opening on August 5.

It’s not clear if the increase in contraception is related to Brazil’s outbreak of the Zika virus.
The Zika virus is carried by mosquitoes, but can also be transmitted sexually.

The virus is linked to microcephaly, a condition in which babies are born with undersized brains and skulls.

Brazilian newspaper Folha de S.Paulo said between 100,000 to 150,000 condoms had been supplied at Olympics since 2000 in Sydney.

lalasticlala seun

http://www.enzyhub.com/condoms-ordered-rio-olympics-2016/
Re: OMG: See The Amount Of Condoms Ordered For Rio Olympics 2016 by Dreal11247: 4:35pm On May 24, 2016
Immorality is now the order of the day. The bad aspect of it is that some of those who are going to use these condoms are people 'S spouses.
Re: OMG: See The Amount Of Condoms Ordered For Rio Olympics 2016 by fingard02k(m): 7:34pm On May 24, 2016
Dreal11247:
Immorality is now the order of the day. The bad aspect of it is that some of those who are going to use these condoms are people 'S spouses.
That's how it had been

(1) (Reply)

What Would U Have Done Better? / I Am 30 And Don't Know How To Love A Woman / Say Hello To Me, I'm New To The Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.