Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,735 members, 7,813,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road (63466 Views)

Fayose Stops His Convoy & Joins Aregbesola On Inspection Of Trumpet Bridge(Pics / Obiano Stops To Rescue Accident Victim (Photos) / Shocking: My Reaction When I Saw "Fayose Stops Convoy To Buy Bread & Beans"-Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by amanze15(m): 6:11pm On May 24, 2016
fayose never seems to stop amazing me with his cheap theatrics grin grin that ponmo no go bad o
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 24, 2016
This is what he does best. This is what Ekiti people voted for. This is how he brainwashes the people he presides over. This is how Ekiti people has been mesmerized. This is what governance in Ekiti has been reduced to. This is what has become of the so-called Fountain of Knowledge! This is Fayose; the clown governing the elites...

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by DExplorer1: 6:11pm On May 24, 2016
vicdom:
grin Fayose, the greatest Yoruba politician of all time.....
The destroyer of APC
The Buhari's Nightmare
The Slayer of Tinubu and his minions
The incubus and succubus of zombies
I kowtow!!!!!! carry go for presidency 2019!!!
I think you should shut up!

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by publicenemy(m): 6:11pm On May 24, 2016
Lol
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by nonyceezy(m): 6:11pm On May 24, 2016
NYDA (Nigerian Youth Democratic Alliance) the way forward come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by zmtoz: 6:12pm On May 24, 2016
I have never seen him pretending to be farming or breaking rocks......he doesn't go under the car doing mechanical works. You don't see him doing tailoring or rewiring.
Just food, food, agbo jeedi, emu.....Is Ekiti all about food ni?

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by tbaba1234: 6:12pm On May 24, 2016
As nice as this might look, this is not governance.....

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by ask4double(m): 6:13pm On May 24, 2016
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by purpleblood: 6:13pm On May 24, 2016
I like this man. He's very straightforward, fearless with amazing sense of humor. Nigerians need people like him. He's actually a leader not a ruler (like baba-I no call names o grin). He's the greatest politician of all times. He has got the qualities to rule this country. Depending on what is left of Naija in 2019, If you run for 2019, you have my vote 100%.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by spako4(m): 6:14pm On May 24, 2016
IPOB hero,future president of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by amclimax(m): 6:14pm On May 24, 2016
An artiste will always be an artiste no matter which field he/she finds his/herself....
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:14pm On May 24, 2016
This guy knows nothing about governance & his executive duties. He has really cheapen the exalted position of executive governor in Nigeria.

Anyways, his people in Ekiti voted for him & seems they love his style.
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Splinz(m): 6:15pm On May 24, 2016
Governor of the people, by the people and for the people. Carry go................. without the people, you wouldn't have been a governor!

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by purpleblood: 6:15pm On May 24, 2016
spako4:
IPOB hero,future president of Biafra.

Funny enough he's a yoruba man

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by CXLVII: 6:15pm On May 24, 2016
Ekiti people don enter one chance....

Fayose has achieved more than all Nigerian Governors in all ramifications

He has bought Amala, Ponmo, beans, dried fish e.tc than any other incumbent Governor

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by ALAYORMII: 6:16pm On May 24, 2016
Thé Guy is just a show off

And its becoming boring
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by back2sender: 6:16pm On May 24, 2016
henryanna36:
Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose was on his way to Oke-Ako Ekiti when he halted his convoy  close to  the gate of St. Theresa's Nur/Pry School so that he can buy ‘ewa agoyi’ bread and beans. The Governor even served himself. More photos below;

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/pics-gov-fayose-halts-his-convoy-to-buy.html
No be pomo i dey see so and he dey bank herdsman? Can a Yoruba do without pomo? Fayose the pomo governor

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Babalegba(m): 6:17pm On May 24, 2016
Fayose is setting a bad example by serving himself,what about health and hygiene considerations.
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by senatorbayor(m): 6:17pm On May 24, 2016
If our politicians could sustain what they do when they seek for votes, we can then say they are being sincere .

what is disturbing is that they pretend to be grassroots lovers and when they get to power, they dont do what they were known for during the campaign period.

is it not worthwhile to appreciate those who started and continue it however odd it looks

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Delphi(m): 6:18pm On May 24, 2016
Actually, this may seem funny but that is how it supposed to be. Leaders should not see themselves as different from people they lead. In Europe you can walk, talk, hold hand, or even chat with the members of parliament. It's no big deal. However, even a LGA Chairman in Nigeria goes with a police orderly and lives a life that distances himself from the people. So, I think the governor is being himself. He can translate his 'low life' into an advantage because he knows the people's problems and needs and thus can tackle these first hand without sycophancy.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by CXLVII: 6:19pm On May 24, 2016
Omojuwa was right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 24, 2016
cool

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by crazygod(m): 6:20pm On May 24, 2016
Big deal
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 24, 2016
hucienda:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Gomina miiii!!! Alobam! cool

One just can't get enough of this man... Love or Loathe him, na you sabi! I like his IDGAF! gusto... Never a dull moment. cheesy

Reminds me of The 2016 Republican Presidential Nominee, Donald J. Trump... who acts 'stu/pid' (in the eyes of his detractors); is lively, entertaining and not politically correct (in the eyes of his supporters) but who's a master media operator who just keeps winning where his detractors are now turning the fools.

Fayose! Oshokomole!! Ride On!
grin cheesy
You think everything is reality TV or entertainment. Go and ask those that have not been paid their salaries how entertained they are

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by folks4luv(f): 6:21pm On May 24, 2016
zombies...your food is ready. come and talk to us about how he has never commissioned any project in ekiti state lol
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Firefire(m): 6:21pm On May 24, 2016
Bellfun:
Romans 1:28...

Ekiti people...

...."And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind to do those things which are not fitting..."

Oro di hun...oro pesi je!

Misquoting of the Scriptures.
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by dazzlingd(m): 6:21pm On May 24, 2016
Lol, I jst begin to like this guy. live your life jare, the only governor allowed to take weed
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by alabiyemmy(m): 6:21pm On May 24, 2016
TrueHeart365:
seun.. please, you should ban topics like this from front page the same way you banned sports betting from nairaland.

how is this news?

with the level of educated people in ekiti i wonder how this clown has managed to stay this long.

you won't hear of him commissioning infratructural projects or launching new business ventures in his state.

na "fayose stops to buy bread and beans" dey put am for news.

plus the way mods rush to put this kinda trash on fp makes me suspect someone has been paid for some publicity.

Hatred kills beware.
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by fxskye: 6:22pm On May 24, 2016
vicdom:
grin Fayose, the greatest Yoruba politician of all time.....
The destroyer of APC
The Buhari's Nightmare
The Slayer of Tinubu and his minions
The incubus and succubus of zombies
I kowtow!!!!!! carry go for presidency 2019!!!

Obviously, you are one of Fayose's boys

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 24, 2016
purpleblood:
I like this man. He's very straightforward, fearless with amazing sense of humor. Nigerians need people like him. He's actually a leader not a ruler (like baba-I no call names o grin). He's the greatest politician of all times. He has got the qualities to rule this country. Depending on what is left of Naija in 2019, If you run for 2019, you have my vote 100%.
One question, where do u work?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Luukasz(m): 6:23pm On May 24, 2016
just as OBJ said, Fatone can only impress the illiterate s.
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by GboyegaD(m): 6:24pm On May 24, 2016
Stupidity at its peak. How does he know the measure with which the food is been sold? This is no stunt and it is unfortunate this is someone's hero.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obaseki Runs To Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Governorship Primaries - Dailytimes / Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today / Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.