Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road (63464 Views)

Fayose Stops His Convoy & Joins Aregbesola On Inspection Of Trumpet Bridge(Pics / Obiano Stops To Rescue Accident Victim (Photos) / Shocking: My Reaction When I Saw "Fayose Stops Convoy To Buy Bread & Beans"-Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by InvertedHammer: 12:49am On May 25, 2016
/
I love Nigerians!

They will be "hailing" Fayose until the end of the month--time to pay salary, that is.

\
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Nobody: 1:23am On May 25, 2016
naijaking1:
May God help Fayose bring his magic touch to Enugu state, my state.
watz wrong wit my state of late.... Dat ugwuanyi of a guy is too dull for my liking.... How did we end up wif some 1 lyk Dat in this 21st century... D man is too old skool fo my liking.. Damn...
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by mira4u: 2:04am On May 25, 2016
Yummy!!!
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by joeshed(m): 2:22am On May 25, 2016
He's the man!!! he remembers the grassroot..
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by tosinjay(m): 2:38am On May 25, 2016
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by tosinjay(m): 2:39am On May 25, 2016
Always loved this man sha. Don't know why people keep insulting him. To me he makes sense a lot. He had better not be corrupt. If he contests for presidency, i will just vote for him.
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by edupedia: 2:55am On May 25, 2016
iamexcelblog:
Wow.... You can't just but love this man. Look at the way he didnt send that imbe.cile called Omojuwa. Omojuwa thinks he was shaming the man. Fayose now did the one that pained him most... Hahahahahahahahaha.

Am from Anambra but I really do love this yoruba man. He knows how to play grass roots politics well well. Some fried akara (Buhari wife), plaited hair (Amaechi), Roasted Corn (Rochas) only during elections. After elections, where are they? Are they still visiting the masses? But this guy continues to show his people love. Last last, this woman go make 5k today from him!

A man loved in Yorubaland, LOVED IN IGBOLAND and LOVED IN NIGERDELTA TO THE MIDDLEBELT!

PDP has an asset here and they shouldnt lose him. From the rate he is going, he may end up becoming the greatest politician out of YORUBALAND.

Baba Fayose I hail oo. Please come on a state visit to Anambra. WE LOVE YOU!

Meanwhile, the two wicked haters above and below me can always do the needful!

...keep deceiving yourself...his immunity ends in 2018...then u na go see the biggest handcuff in Nigeria on Fayose's hand for election fraud and money shared to him from Aso Rock by GEJ....KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF U IPOB FRAUDSTER!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by emmaella: 3:55am On May 25, 2016
Adewummy007:
Once a grassroot man will forever be a grassroot man.
We remember those who roasted corn, fried akara, plaited hair and one even was sight inside BRT pre election and we no dey see their break light again.
everyone is entitle to their opinions on NL including those writing silly things about this man. those with the view that he should be commissioning projects should come to Bayelsa and see the Ministry of Hungry, poverty and Family humiliation projects commissioned by Dickson. Adewummy007 is well on point, they become commoners b4 elections and turn to gods you can't access after elections.

please, leave Fayose alone he is the governor who realizes, he was once like the people he is governing. He is the man of the people. Anyone having issues with his dissension to the low estates, should go and take a jump from the 3rd mainland bridge.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by emmaella: 4:04am On May 25, 2016
edupedia:

...keep deceiving yourself...his immunity ends in 2018...then u na go see the biggest handcuff in Nigeria on Fayose's hand for election fraud and money shared to him from Aso Rock by GEJ....KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF U IPOB FRAUDSTER!
please, this handcuff should be extended to Ibrahim Larmode. The vegetative EFCC has since been silent over him and PMB has looked the other way. Larmode re-looted fmr IGP Tafa Baloguns loot and ran away. Since then no one is saying anything about this. If PMB does not tread with caution and realise he is the president of all this country will burst into flames soon.
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by charlesucheh(m): 6:38am On May 25, 2016
Chai! How will this move ekiti to her peak of economic development?

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:50am On May 25, 2016
Realist2:

Bad belle, e easy ?,no Buharis can try this, even though they claim to have taken loan to pick their nomination form.

Humility to the core , ride on Fayose.

LOL, easily deceived, no wahala, continue to be fooled by this boju boju.
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Freeboystyle(m): 7:12am On May 25, 2016
media governor,
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by note123: 7:33am On May 25, 2016
[He is fooling ekitis,THIS dos NOT tranmit TO good governance. quote author=vicdom post=45930187] grin Fayose, the greatest Yoruba politician of all time.....
The destroyer of APC
The Buhari's Nightmare
The Slayer of Tinubu and his minions
The incubus and succubus of zombies
I kowtow!!!!!! carry go for presidency 2019!!![/quote]
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Bakbillz44(m): 7:36am On May 25, 2016
Fayose and ponmo Sha!
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Sparkle777(f): 8:32am On May 25, 2016
vicdom:
grin Fayose, the greatest Yoruba politician of all time.....
The destroyer of APC
The Buhari's Nightmare
I kowtow!!!!!! carry go for presidency 2019!!!

Dont forget to add.
The lion that stopped herdsmen from his domain.
The new found love of the Igbo race.
The voice of the masses.
Damn, I love this man kiss
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by bumtos(m): 8:35am On May 25, 2016
Faaaaayoooooseeeeeeee. chei!
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Nobody: 9:00am On May 25, 2016
DExplorer1:
Rubbish! Who has Ekiti people offended to deserve this nuisance as Governor...
a replica of each head of the family from ekiti.
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by DExplorer1: 9:01am On May 25, 2016
WinningSun:
a replica of each head of the family from ekiti.
Make yourself clear...
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by luckyboss(m): 9:04am On May 25, 2016
the gentility of a man is the symbol of his identity.... my lovely Governor continue to show your love and care to your people.
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by aminupeople: 10:07am On May 25, 2016
please compare between this Governor's who is providing security to his people

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by babajay69: 10:14am On May 25, 2016
vicdom:
The destroyer of APC
The Buhari's Nightmare

A jester in King's clothes!
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by babajay69: 10:18am On May 25, 2016
henryanna36:
Read more. http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/pics-gov-fayose-halts-his-convoy-to-buy.html

What will he do next week? Shit in a public toilet?
Shameless attention seeker!
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Jimmyfact: 10:26am On May 25, 2016
This is how to lead your people, identify with them, if they can die for you, why won't you die with them? fayose you are destined to be great. you are a hero of modern democracy. pls continue to teach other sleeping governors how to govern.
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by bashydemy(m): 11:23am On May 25, 2016
vicdom:
The destroyer of APC
The Buhari's Nightmare
Sorry we yoruba's don't even recognize Fayose cos he is a disgrace to our tribe and beside he has been adopt by the IPOB.... His mates are busy working and commisioning and he is busy selling ewa agonyin and cutting ponmo. hahah.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by bashydemy(m): 11:36am On May 25, 2016
I swear na Ekiti people mumu pass, I never see or read any development from that State since 2014 why other states keep commissioning projects even Osun state is commisioning projects.
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Khez: 1:52pm On May 25, 2016
His a grassroot policitian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / Obaseki Runs To Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Governorship Primaries - Dailytimes / Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.