Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road (63465 Views)

Fayose Stops His Convoy & Joins Aregbesola On Inspection Of Trumpet Bridge(Pics / Obiano Stops To Rescue Accident Victim (Photos) / Shocking: My Reaction When I Saw "Fayose Stops Convoy To Buy Bread & Beans"-Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by nifemi007(m): 6:52pm On May 24, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
Why did he serve himself, over sabi governor.

His mate are commissioning project, he is serving beans and stew.
true talk

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by kenoz(m): 6:54pm On May 24, 2016
grin
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:54pm On May 24, 2016
If that poor , poverty stricken woman knew the cost of just his watch, she'd hit him over the head with a spoon and empty the pot of stew on him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by shiki(m): 6:56pm On May 24, 2016
Arrangementiii,

The woman never sell since morning?

Was Fayose the first person to buy?

Guys just see how clean the pots are from inside na ....come on

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by IkpuMmadu: 6:58pm On May 24, 2016
free2blast:
It is incomplete without adding the Eze Gburuguru of Igbo land.

Ikpu nne GI eze gburuguru
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Temitoppe(m): 7:00pm On May 24, 2016
in olamide's voice serve yourself and do the gauge
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by PastorOla1: 7:00pm On May 24, 2016
A HEAD THAT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR GOOD GOVERNANCE SHOULD BE GOOD ENOURH TO SELL AMALA, THIS IS ANOTHER DRAMA FOR EKITI PEOPLE.
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Shym3xx: 7:03pm On May 24, 2016
Loool.

[img]http://www.lifo.gr/uploads/image/666674/11.gif[/img]

Ekiti's Jesus and Putin in one, with stomach infrastructure. grin

Missy89, I know you love Emperor Putin, but since you can't get the great one...why don't you apply to become this man's 20th wife? He's the Ekiti version. tongue

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Lamor(f): 7:03pm On May 24, 2016
I love dis governor especially the way he handled the crisis at our hospital.He's indeed the peoples governor.
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by joseph1832(m): 7:04pm On May 24, 2016
vicdom:
grin Fayose, the greatest Yoruba politician of all time.....
The destroyer of APC
The Buhari's Nightmare
The Slayer of Tinubu and his minions
The incubus and succubus of zombies
I kowtow!!!!!! carry go for presidency 2019!!!
And he is all this because he stopped to buy beans along the way

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by opius: 7:05pm On May 24, 2016
knightsTempler:
Oh my God!!! I'm loving this man, #no homo.

I envy Ekiti people.
Please can we swap governors? Take Rochas plus 50 million Naira monthly.

NOOOoooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by kosokoadeyemi: 7:07pm On May 24, 2016
Deceiving gov
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by zudozz: 7:08pm On May 24, 2016
WHICH NIGERIAN GOVERNOR DRESSES LIKE THIS MAN? WHICH? ABEG I LOVE THIS FAYOSE JOOOR.
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Missy89(f): 7:08pm On May 24, 2016
Shym3xx:
Loool.

[img]http://www.lifo.gr/uploads/image/666674/11.gif[/img]

Ekiti's Jesus and Putin in one, with stomach infrastructure. grin

Missy89, I know you love Emperor Putin, but since you can't get the great one...why don't you apply to become this man's 20th wife? He's the Ekiti version. tongue

Lol
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by freeborn76(m): 7:08pm On May 24, 2016
Nonsense! His mates are commissioning roads...
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by LBanks(m): 7:08pm On May 24, 2016
Fayose. The people's governor

Agunechemba 1 of Ekiti state and Yorubaland in general
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by bezimo(m): 7:10pm On May 24, 2016
Fayose behaves in the oposite way of the typical Nigerian politician.

Same behaviour and disposition before election, hasnt changed after victory at the polls.

Why wont ekiti people not love and want him.How many governors or senators now in Nigeria can do this, demonstrated closeness to the people.
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by hrmajesty: 7:11pm On May 24, 2016
My eyes was set on dat Ponmo... see aa d thing ka
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by tukdi: 7:11pm On May 24, 2016
grin grin Fayose, one of the greatest politicians ever! Amaechi too follow 4 politicians were i respect!

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Shym3xx: 7:12pm On May 24, 2016
Missy89:

Lol

Lol.

Ekitians got themselves a Putin. grin

His pictures with the hunters are reminiscent of Putin's pictures with Spetsnaz. And this picture is reminiscent of some of Putin's other pictures. Hard power right there, though he's more hawkish than Putin. His hawkish way is reminiscent Hillary "Mad Dog" Clinton and Donald "Psycho" Trump. Two for the price of one for you. cool
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by knightsTempler: 7:14pm On May 24, 2016
Catastrophe1:
hahhahaha I will add another 50million to it that's a 100million plus rochas Ewu okoroawusa.

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by LBanks(m): 7:14pm On May 24, 2016
opius:

NOOOoooooooooooo
Abeg now

Oya make I increase am to 100 million naira plus Okorocha for Fayose
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Izuchukwu70: 7:22pm On May 24, 2016
Fayose the greatest Politician from the South .. You will be our next President..... We support you. my hero!!!!
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by pinkyliceous(f): 7:25pm On May 24, 2016
Mr. Original. I like your grass root swag mehn.

You slay for years.
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by free2blast(m): 7:26pm On May 24, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

Ikpu nne GI eze gburuguru
Same to you in hundred folds..Ikpu nne GI eze gburuguru grin grin
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by SucreB: 7:26pm On May 24, 2016
FAYOSE IS HANDSOME!
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by basingstoke: 7:27pm On May 24, 2016
iamexcelblog:
Wow.... You can't just but love this man. Look at the way he didnt send that imbe.cile called Omojuwa. Omojuwa thinks he was shaming the man. Fayose now did the one that pained him most... Hahahahahahahahaha.

Am from Anambra but I really do love this yoruba man. He knows how to play grass roots politics well well. Some fried akara (Buhari wife), plaited hair (Amaechi), Roasted Corn (Rochas) only during elections. After elections, where are they? Are they still visiting the masses? But this guy continues to show his people love. Last last, this woman go make 5k today from him!

A man loved in Yorubaland, LOVED IN IGBOLAND and LOVED IN NIGERDELTA TO THE MIDDLEBELT!

PDP has an asset here and they shouldnt lose him. From the rate he is going, he may end up becoming the greatest politician out of YORUBALAND.

Baba Fayose I hail oo. Please come on a state visit to Anambra. WE LOVE YOU!

Meanwhile, the two wicked haters above and below me can always do the needful!

Oga please do not mention Omojuwa in important threads like this. Omojuwa and his pay masters are sadist. Fayose is able to do this because he does not fear his people.
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by popsonbj: 7:29pm On May 24, 2016
Fayose is an eccentric;
an eccentric that must
be accommodated!
But he should be aware
that good governance and
provision of infrastructure
do not come from roadside
beans induced farts!
He should sit down for once
and proffer solutions to dwelling
federal allocation and to reduce poverty
in Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by straighttalk(m): 7:30pm On May 24, 2016
THIS BUHARI ADMINISTRATION OR IS REGIME SELF TIRE PERSON
COUPLE WITH TINUBU EFFECT ON PEOPLE COME MAKE AM WORSE
ANYWAY!
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by Martiny(m): 7:30pm On May 24, 2016
Funny!
Re: Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road by sammhi(m): 7:31pm On May 24, 2016
is this news..? Yeye news on FP just to create useless arguments and silly comments I blame the Op

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obaseki Runs To Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Governorship Primaries - Dailytimes / Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today / Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.