Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

My Ex Gf Jus Called Me My Head Is Swelling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Gf Jus Called Me My Head Is Swelling (1090 Views)

They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Gf Jus Called Me My Head Is Swelling by jonaifame22(m): 6:16pm On May 24, 2016
woooooooowmy ex gf dami an epitome of stainless beauty
jus called me,I:m so happy chai
I wondering wat cld make her call me dis evening, as I heard her voice my body surged with powerful electricity as I heard her lovely voice. I've missed her body and has she spoke my dick gained additional length and width within my boxer short region and I had to face the wall and talk to her to hide my already gingering dick from my pervert immediate younger sister and her pervert friend.
wat vld have made her call me that's wat I'm wondering Cld it be the way i wrap my hands around her from behind and peck her side face.
Cld it be the way I suck her young 21 yr old breasts and hear her moan.
Cld it be the way i suck her pvssy and drink from the fountain of her female juice.
Cld it be the way I sleep nak.ed by her side and when i feel the slightest provocation of konji I hide my ugly dick In2 her pvssy and dicksipline her recklessly and spill my hot custard in2 her 21yr old womb.
Cld it be my re assuring words to her after a hot session of lovemakin dat she's the apple of my eyes.
Cld it be my love messages to her.
Cld it be the way I handle her breasts with my hand inside her bra when we are watching a movie in my room lying on our sides right on my ever reliable giant size mouka foam.
Cld it be my funny write ups and jokes to her.
Cld it be the way we bath together after sex.
wat Eva it is I am happy she called me
Re: My Ex Gf Jus Called Me My Head Is Swelling by dharay99: 6:22pm On May 24, 2016

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Gf Jus Called Me My Head Is Swelling by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 24, 2016
This dude never gets tired. Smh
Re: My Ex Gf Jus Called Me My Head Is Swelling by Lovelynature(m): 6:23pm On May 24, 2016
This guy must be same person with that stupidity of a guy. Or you guys are related, either by blood or psychologically even when you don't know each other

I know you post all these for fun.

In aboki's voice, kwantinue

1 Like

Re: My Ex Gf Jus Called Me My Head Is Swelling by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 24, 2016
I don't go back to the past... Not even for a last furk
Re: My Ex Gf Jus Called Me My Head Is Swelling by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:27pm On May 24, 2016
Lmao, ur head dey swell? Abeg no let am burst oh grin
Re: My Ex Gf Jus Called Me My Head Is Swelling by tempest01(m): 6:34pm On May 24, 2016
At 22 you suppose dey think of masters, see Wetin you dey do with your life. Na that girl wey give you her innocence I blame
Re: My Ex Gf Jus Called Me My Head Is Swelling by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 24, 2016
why the f??k you lying

why's he always lying

OhmyGad..stop fucking lying
Re: My Ex Gf Jus Called Me My Head Is Swelling by Chuksemi(m): 6:44pm On May 24, 2016
Lol, Op. Would it be wierd if I say I understand exactly how you feel?

Some girls are just too beautiful to let go like that.
Re: My Ex Gf Jus Called Me My Head Is Swelling by jonaifame22(m): 6:45pm On May 24, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
Lmao, ur head dey swell? Abeg no let am burst oh grin
hahahahahaha my head almost burst,now I'm happier
Re: My Ex Gf Jus Called Me My Head Is Swelling by jonaifame22(m): 6:47pm On May 24, 2016
Chuksemi:
Lol, Op. Would it be wierd if I say I understand exactly how you feel?

Some girls are just too beautiful to let go like that.
in fact my brother I decree that for dis ur sensible contribution, may beautiful gals flock around you dis year
Re: My Ex Gf Jus Called Me My Head Is Swelling by Chuksemi(m): 7:29pm On May 24, 2016
jonaifame22:
in fact my brother I decree that for dis ur sensible contribution, may beautiful gals flock around you dis year

Amin, bro.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Gf Jus Called Me My Head Is Swelling by Nobody: 7:29am On May 26, 2016
jonaifame22:
Bless me too brother John
Re: My Ex Gf Jus Called Me My Head Is Swelling by ganaziah(f): 7:38am On May 26, 2016
jonaifame22:
hahahahahaha my head almost burst,now I'm happier

This guy and sex.....very synonymous

Soon he will create a thread about the Chronicles of Jonaifeme's bleeping spree! grin
Re: My Ex Gf Jus Called Me My Head Is Swelling by jonaifame22(m): 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
ganaziah:

This guy and sex.....very synonymous

Soon he will create a thread about the Chronicles of Jonaifeme's bleeping spree! grin
troll! I see you.
Re: My Ex Gf Jus Called Me My Head Is Swelling by jonaifame22(m): 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
Babzilla:
Bless me too brother John
u're blessed bro!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See My Romantic Picture. Lol... / Is Love Jealous? / I like her so much but I can't marry her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.