Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me (4407 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / My Grandmother Is In Love With My Boyfriend / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by follypimpi(m): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2009
Sagamite:

I am cool, bruv. Hope you are OK.

If the poster is based close to Brummie, I guess you can help distract her abit. grin

NO u didnt  grin grin grin grin grin Am fine bro jst enjoyin me day off.
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by smooooooth: 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2009
1 cousins, 1/2 cousins, 1/4 cousins, 1/8 cousins, 1/16 cousins, they all have one thing in common-''cousins'' no matter how u try to make the relationship look so distant, they bitter truth is you guyz are cousins. so if you get involved you will be practicing incense. so ask your self, if you wanna be doing that,
i mean going against biblical ethics just cos you wanna satisfy some lust.

you berra get your head straight and concentrate on building a future, you are too young and too inexperienced for a committed relationship now, and who told you u wont find a guy like that again,  angry rubbish, at 18 you still have alot of paces to go, faces to see, and believe me, your taste at 18 wnt be your taste at 25, so be careful what you wish 4. wink
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by johnniet: 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2009
This is realy seriouse but its true of the saying that love could be blind . but my dear you need to know this that what is right is right no matter the circumstanceses . your case is what can be solves just by determination ,good guysare not finished on earth all you need to do is to ,be patient and pray i assure you your guy will surely come and meet. note once again what is right is right there is no understanding to it. sad sad
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by oludashmi(f): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2009
My dear, you are still very young and have plentiful of time ahead of you. I don't know you nor the guy but I can a sure you that both of you are lusting after each other due to the familiarity and closeness you shared while at home.

If you give him a chance, mark today's date, you will regret it cos he will eventually tell you that you are related and can't go further but that is not until he has had his goal on you. This of cos will make you hate him most in the world but it will be too late.

Also, be careful, cos chatting with someone and typing emotional words are not always real, that is why many white guyz fall prey of yahoo boys thinking they really want them and when the yahoo boys have reached their goal, they turn them off and take another person.

One million and one nice, caring and lovely friend-husband are waiting ahead of you. Have a nice day and face your studies.

http://getbooksreview..com/
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by Sagamite(m): 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2009
follypimpi:

quote author=Sagamite link=topic=312605.msg4395087#msg4395087 date=1250859578]
I am cool, bruv. Hope you are OK.

If the poster is based close to Brummie, I guess you can help distract her abit. grin

NO u didnt  grin grin grin grin grin Am fine bro jst enjoyin me day off.

Yes, I did. grin Rock on. grin grin grin
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by chamotex(m): 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2009
@ poster

Where in the UK are you based? cheesy cheesy
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by koolchicco: 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2009
izeek:

why are u all telling her 18 is too young.
at that same age am sure most of u were phocking like it was going out of fashion.

we seem to have missed the point of this thread and that is the fact that she is bothered about the family ties.

dear am not too big on cousins doing cousins.
be it second half cousins or extar time cousins.
just let it be.
family is family and bible frowns @ it.

the only time bible allowed it was in the era of adam and even, and hey they had no option. agro for kill them.

Una no go kill me 4 NL!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by kok(m): 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2009
I think I know exactly what you are feeling at the moment because I have been in such situation. Mine actually surface at a time I needed it most. I had met this girl in Lagos and had been on each others heed for about 8months though never promiscuous because we were taking time to see things mature. She made me traveled to my village that December since she was travelling too, so I had to visit her in her village only to found out that she is a daughter to my mom's cousin. shocked at the sight of familiar faces but pretended I was just on a neutral visit. thought it was a kinda mix-up so I asked questions and it was confirmed that we were actually related. when I queried further, I was told a riddle of "a tree planted in the middle of a sea yet it shoot out its root to tap water from other stream".

So deary, this is just one of the things in life that we cant change, and if we attempt to change it, it takes away most things/people that makes us who we are. You just have to let go! make him see reasons!
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2009
johnniet:

This is realy seriouse but its true of the saying that love could be blind . but my dear you need to know this that what is right is right no matter the circumstanceses . your case is what can be solves just by determination ,good guysare not finished on earth all you need to do is to ,be patient and pray i assure you your guy will surely come and meet. note once again what is right is right there is no understanding to it. sad sad

thanx very much i appreciate ur comment smiley
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by Drunk: 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2009
@Topic and To Whom it may concern:

1. Must the relationship be based on the parents being cool about it or you guys being realistic about what you want to achieve?

2. If our major concentration/concerns is making both parents/granny happy about their lads date/affair, don't you think its also irrationally unfair to these folks?

3. In as much as i would not say "Hey girl you found the right guy. Go on" and neither would i say "Stop it! Its a taboo" i believe she could have more candid reasons why they should or should not go ahead.

4. I would carefully quote her words for us to know that the journey is quite far between them and does not have prospects
"Im 18 years old" possibly first love
I've been told we were cousins but I wasn't so sure she needed to confirm
we got along so well and we developed a really strong bond this wouldn't clarify my claim yet until you read this
i guess i kinda feel something too coz we have a strong bond and he's really hot and a really good guy,

They probably have been having some important close-door session to be able to ascertain this remarks.

5. Its simple, they are just having a nice time which would result to nothing real.

6. She needs elderly advice and guidance to help her take right steps

7. Remember! You cannot correct her or help her by first telling her what she's doing or intends to do is bad or will never work out. First make her see reasons for either continuing or discontinue the INFATUATION.

RegaRDS
I'm Drunk
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by spikedcylinder: 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2009
Isn't that incest?
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by Ben13: 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2009
To some tradition it's not incest.
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by amosexy: 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2009
Drunk Drunk Drunk  tongue
Call a spade a spade
This is semi incest , feelings or no feelings
I dont know wat is rational in  cousins datin eachoda
This has nuffin to do with the happiness of the  parents
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by zmurda(m): 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2009
smooooooth:

1 cousins, 1/2 cousins, 1/4 cousins, 1/8 cousins, 1/16 cousins, they all have one thing in common-''cousins'' no matter how u try to make the relationship look so distant, they bitter truth is you guyz are cousins. so if you get involved you will be practicing incense. so ask your self, if you wanna be doing that,
i mean going against biblical ethics just cos you wanna satisfy some lust.

you berra get your head straight and concentrate on building a future, you are too young and too inexperienced for a committed relationship now, and who told you u wont find a guy like that again,  angry rubbish, at 18 you still have alot of paces to go, faces to see, and believe me, your taste at 18 wnt be your taste at 25, so be careful what you wish 4. wink

It is in no place under the law you can't date marry your cousin. There were many cases in the bible where relations marry.  Isaac was married to Rebekah, his first cousin once removed (Genesis 24:12-15).

I guess if she's 18, this things would blow away with time. Just have the feeling the dude wants to use her to achieve some stuffs, seen it before, see it again!

All said, you are young, you can use your heart, when you get older you use your head. It would be a shame to still use your heart 7 years from now!
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by mecussey(m): 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2009
Boyz know how to get teenage girls emotional
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by adaku123(f): 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2009
Babes U Need 2 seriously THINK OH!!!

Because he is honestly your cousin at the end of the day even though you are distantly related!!

Even when you have kids its gonna be difficult to explain

[b]But on the otherhand [/b]i have two girlfriends who thier parents are cousins!!One is Igbo and the other is from kogi,  So it does happen in diff ethnic gropus in 9ja and it is allowed>>

At the end of the day if you guys are REALLY in love you can definitely make it work!!

U guys are not that closely blood related to have inbred children!! grin grin But my issue is with the LOVE u have to be 100% sure he really loves you!!

With trust and respect LONG distance relationships work but the ones that work already have a solid foundation like if the ppl involved have already been dating maybe for a yr or more before they are apart !!

your relationship doesnt have that so it is difficult to tell if its LOVE or INFATUATION !!! because Most of the times in distant relation,  Out of sight results in out of mind!!!!U have to be sure u aint mistaking infatuation for love!! So its best to give the relationship time to grow OK!! thats my 5pence  grin grin
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by koolchicco: 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2009
@Poster
I have to give you some honest Facts(4 real).Firstly it depends on which tribe you're coming from!

1)If you are yoruba- Consult your Babalawo and the rest is history! grin
2)If you are Hausa- Consult the Sultan or Sharia court Judge and after 100 strokes of Koboko you guys are OK. grin
3)If you are Igbo- Pls Sister i take God beg you,its a NO NO otherwise you'd incur the wrath of Ndi Nna Ochie(Calamity) cry
4)If you are from Kogi,Akwa ibom,Edo- Then u have no probs as its called "United Family peppersoup" there.forgive me pls! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  grin
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by Fiona0007: 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2009
@poster
Why don't yo ask his grandfather's half-sister's son or daughter if it is alright to hang out with this guy ?
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by Drunk: 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2009
amosexy:

Drunk Drunk Drunk  tongue
Call a spade a spade
This is semi incest , feelings or no feelings
I dont know wat is rational in  cousins datin eachoda
This has nuffin to do with the happiness of the  parents

Ok, A Spade is a Spade not Shovel cool but WTM what's semi about incest?
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by Drunk: 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Isn't that incest?
Wouldn't agree with you completely. Look at the relating point also, i would recommend Ben20001 post and the Biblical view up there
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2009
koolchicco:

@Poster
I have to give you some honest Facts(4 real).Firstly it depends on which tribe you're coming from!

1)If you are yoruba- Consult your Babalawo and the rest is history! grin
2)If you are Hausa- Consult the Sultan or Sharia court Judge and after 100 strokes of Koboko you guys are OK. grin
3)If you are Igbo- Pls Sister i take God beg you,its a NO NO otherwise you'd incur the wrath of Ndi Nna Ochie(Calamity) cry
4)If you are from Kogi,Akwa ibom,Edo- Then u have no probs as its called "United Family peppersoup" there.forgive me pls! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

hahaha, well im actually half yoruba half ibo, wot do i do then? LMAO!
tongue
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by MrWaters: 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2009
U're just 18, crack it as joke to ur mum or told her ur friend is in such dilema
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by skybeauty(f): 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2009
Gal, truly understand how you feel. Now the first thing you are to do is to make enquiries (an elderly person) about ur customs and know if it permitts dating or marrying a distant relative but if it frowns against it then there are a thousand and one guys out there who u can always hook up with
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by ritaNL: 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2009
nawtiichic:

hahaha, well im actually half yoruba half ibo, wot do i do then? LMAO!
tongue

No wonda you are confused lipsrsealed
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by koolchicco: 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2009
rita@NL:

No wonda you are confused  lipsrsealed

hahahahaha grin grin grin grin!unu ga egbu mmadu 4 here oo!
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by ritaNL: 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2009
koolchicco:

hahahahaha grin grin grin grin!unu ga egbu mmadu 4 here oo!

grin grin grin no mind the chikala jor
Anywayz bros i neva see ur handi-work for utube for dayz oo,wetin happen na?
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by koolchicco: 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2009
rita@NL:

grin grin grin no mind the chikala jor
Anywayz bros i neva see your handi-work for utube for dayz oo,wetin happen na?

Rita nwamme m,ur very funny.I don already advice d chikala on what to do. grin grin
As for my utube stuff,be ready to enjoy some new blockbusters coming ur way soon.I've already made some order but they're seem to be taking their time in sending 'em.You know,nowadays they tend to seize 'em at the airport if its plenty.by d way,have u seen all d movies in my channel yet? undecided
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by ritaNL: 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2009
^
I don watch every oo ,i come dey look say u disappear
But thx bros

Btw . . .na MrLanko be dis grin
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by patwhizkid(f): 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2009
** juz pass'n **
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by koolchicco: 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2009
nawtiichic:

hahaha,  well im actually half yoruba half ibo,  wot do i do then? LMAO!
tongue

Well if you're Mixed,then you can as well 'Mix' the respective recommendations as stated above.Double deliverance awaits u! grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by koolchicco: 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2009
rita@NL:

^
I don watch every oo ,i come dey look say u disappear
But thx bros

Btw  . . .na MrLanko be dis  grin

MrLanko sef u too much!But how u come be. . . lipsrsealed cheesyAnyway we know where we go talk am! grin
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by nex(m): 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2009
Marry am jare!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Could Be Wrong With My Wife? Pls Help / Have You Seen These Viral Wedding Photo? / His Joystick Looks Like A Cassava Tuber (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.