Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me (4403 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / My Grandmother Is In Love With My Boyfriend / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by opuro(m): 10:56am On Aug 23, 2009
Una wicked o. Babe say she be 18 and ready to go, una say she 2 young make she wait till 7 yrs more. How old una mama be b4 una baba marry her?. The only good advice here is that make she take conny style ask her mama if for dem culture dem de marry 1, 2, 3 or 4 cousin
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by Morizo(m): 11:41am On Aug 23, 2009
What a world shocked why start what you cannot finish? Why date your relation when there zillions of charming good bachelors around. co-incidentally am also looking for a lady that would be ripe for marrige by, say 2 to 3 tears time. you can hook me up at maurice5star@yahoo.com for further inquries. A korean proverb says and i quote " only meeting a person by chance makes a lasting Bond" kiss
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by koolchicco: 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2009
Morizo:

What a world shocked why start what you cannot finish? Why date your relation when there zillions of charming good bachelors around. co-incidentally am also looking for a lady that would be ripe for marrige by, say 2 to 3 tears time. you can hook me up at maurice5star@yahoo.com for further inquries. A korean proverb says and i quote " only meeting a person by chance makes a lasting Bond" kiss

What an offer!. . .Buy one get one free? apply in person pls!grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by natasha: 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2009
i dont know wat the big deal here is: 1st cousins, YES I MEAN FIRST COUSINS GET MARRIED IN THE NORTH; from where i come from in BENUE STATE 2ND cousins also get married; infact 2 of my aunties (who's kids are my agemates) are married to 2nd cousins that i know for a fact and 1 of my uncle is also married to my auntie who is also his cousin. I had a relationship with my cousin before we broke up and the whole family were aware we were getting our ''freak on'' so also some of my cousins.
My dear carry go, if u believe ur cousin is genuine why not- there's not much genuine guys around again - if u come from a culture or place in 9ja where there's no big deal in interfamily marriages, give it a go if not run 4- 40 before they lynch u like some nairalanders are tryin to.
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by ritaNL: 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2009
natasha:

i dont know wat the big deal here is: 1st cousins, YES I MEAN FIRST COUSINS GET MARRIED IN THE NORTH; from where i come from in BENUE STATE 2ND cousins also get married; infact 2 of my aunties (who's kids are my agemates) are married to 2nd cousins that i know for a fact and 1 of my uncle is also married to my auntie who is also his cousin. I had a relationship with my cousin before we broke up and the whole family were aware we were getting our ''freak on'' so also some of my cousins.
My dear carry go, if u believe your cousin is genuine why not- there's not much genuine guys around again - if u come from a culture or place in 9ja where there's no big deal in interfamily marriages, give it a go if not run 4- 40 before they lynch u like some nairalanders are tryin to.

Na wa oo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I cant fit shout
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by natasha: 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2009
rita@NL -- shouting is aloud; lol
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by koolchicco: 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2009
rita@NL:

Na wa oo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I cant fit shout

MrLanko,Me too ooo.Infact i was kinda gutted when i read that post.ihe neme n'uwa!
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by ritaNL: 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2009
natasha:

rita@NL -- shouting is aloud; lol

Are u sure shouting is aloud ? If I shout you go kolo ooo  grin

koolchicco:

MrLanko,Me too ooo.Infact i was kinda gutted when i read that post.ihe neme n'uwa!

Bros how you dey nao? how church abi na NL u do your service today ? grin
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by koolchicco: 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2009
rita@NL:

Are u sure shouting is aloud ? If I shout go kolo ooo  grin

Bros how you dey nao? how church abi na NL u do your service today ? grin

Bros u dey funny.I don come back from church long time.Abi na evening service u dey go?e be like say u wan aviod offering! grin lipsrsealed
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by ritaNL: 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2009
You are confusing yoursef my oga, wo tell u say i be bros ? grin
Se na becos i say i be Mrlanko ? ahahaha lol
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by opuro(m): 9:00am On Aug 24, 2009
In africa we have diff culture. So when it comes to who you can marry, we make it a big deal. Like where i come from, in okene you cant even marry a babe that come from the same clan with you. This is somebody that you dont relate to in anyway. So girl if your culture allow it, go for it. And dont be decieved by this talk of you 2 young. You are too ripe for marriage already
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2009
rita@NL:

No wonda you are confused lipsrsealed

ermm is that supposed to be funny or what? pls if u dnt have anything reasonble to say then dont bother to comment at all!
mcheeeeeeeeeeeww!
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by NegroNtns(m): 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2009
@Post,

First of all I cant forgive you for getting my eyes twisted with this. . . "My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson"

I recovered from that but then you crossed my eyeballs a second time with this one. . . "my grandmother and his grandfather are half-siblings, that makes us half-second cousins"

You owe me couple of eyeballs.
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

@Post,

First of all I cant forgive you for getting my eyes twisted with this. . . "My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson"

I recovered from that but then you crossed my eyeballs a second time with this one. . . "my grandmother and his grandfather are half-siblings, that makes us half-second cousins"

You owe me couple of eyeballs.

hahahhaa, well i actually titled this thread "the biggest dilema of my life" but i think the moderators changed it or somein. probably to make it more eyecathing. lol
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by NegroNtns(m): 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2009
Eye catching!! Yeah, they got my eye caught allright. . .

Anyway, what the heck is a half-second cousin?
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by hackney(m): 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2009
My dear avoid before your kid's hands look like legs with deformity. shocked shocked shocked
shuo!!!
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by Anabel(f): 9:33am On Aug 25, 2009
my mum's mother and my dad are cousins, and my dad married my mum, the only reason for the bond is because it is a woman that joined them and not a man: that means the person that makes them cousins is a woman, and a woman splits families. go and ask your mum about your relation with him, she is your mum and you can confide in her, except if you are not that close. my mum did the same thing.
Re: My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me by itstpia8: 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Very Sad Love Story / Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers! / Is It Wrong To Have Sex On Good Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.